Family Boundaries Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We used more of it, if anything."

"Right."

"But maybe we just need to try again. Get more practice."

"Yeah. That's a good idea."

Izzy reached for the laptop. "Here, take over for me for a second, would you?"

Riker followed her instruction without thinking about it. He switched hands on his cock so that he could move his free hand to Izzy's pussy and rub it for her. She gave a quiet little sigh and kind of froze in place for a moment before shaking herself out of it and trying to find a different video. Her typing was atrocious and she had to try a few times to spell anything coherent in the search bar.

"I've never actually touched your pussy before," Riker said.

"I'm aware."

"So why did--"

"It just seemed natural in the moment."

"It did, didn't it?"

Riker was still rubbing her. His touch was not that of an expert by any means, but he was gentle and interested in doing a good job, and of course he was her twin brother, which gave his touch a certain extra intimacy in any context.

"I mean, we're basically the same person anyway," Riker said thoughtfully. "It's really not that much different from you touching yourself."

Izzy nodded firmly. "Right. But... if it was me, I'd know my clit's a little higher than that."

"Oh. Like... this?"

"Closer. Just a bit more."

"Um... oh, I think I feel it?"

Izzy mewled softly. "Yeah, that's it."

"Does it feel ok?"

"It's... good."

Izzy found a video, one in which she'd attempted to locate two actors who looked kind of like her and Riker. About the best she could do was find a boy and girl with dark brown hair kind of like theirs, and she'd also deliberately sought out another pretend brother and sister.

"Not much for twins," she'd said, slightly disappointed. "Other than sisters. Mostly sisters."

"And I think some of those are real twins," Riker said.

"... is it just me or is that way hotter?"

"I mean, if you're gonna watch that kind of stuff, real is hotter, I think."

"Yeah. Same."

Izzy belatedly realized she should take back over rubbing her own pussy. She immediately regretted losing Riker's touch, though.

Riker too felt the disappointment of not rubbing Izzy's pussy. He'd been far more into that than the video she'd started for them. There was something hypnotic and addictive about touching his sister so inappropriately, playing with her soft, wet little pussy, and hearing the occasional little mewl or moan.

Riker tried to keep stroking himself as normal, but just wasn't feeling it all of a sudden. He gave up and leaned toward the laptop, as though perhaps a different video would be the solution.

Unprompted, but quickly seizing her opportunity, Izzy's hand darted to Riker's lap and she took over stroking his cock for him. Riker couldn't even focus for a moment as her fingers wrapped around him and rubbed him with such a different, more feminine touch than his own.

"Sorry, did you want me to--"

"Yes," Riker croaked.

"Just while you're busy, obviously."

"Yeah, obviously."

Izzy smiled to herself, not even noticing that Riker's attempts at locating a new video were even more fumbling than hers had been. She was solely, helplessly concentrated on his hard, pulsing erection in her hand. Her very first time deliberately touching a penis, and it was this weird, probably fleeting masturbatory session with her brother. It honestly couldn't have been more thrilling.

Riker put on another video and sat back. Izzy kept stroking him before eventually realizing she should let go. Her hand didn't get far, as Riker grabbed her wrist and pulled her right back to where she'd been.

"Keep going," he said, all deep and growly.

Izzy shivered and felt happy, warm tingles inside. Her brother's tone of voice did something to her all on its own. She hadn't heard anything quite like it from him before; horny and animalistic, as well as perhaps a bit bossy. It worked for her.

More than that, she'd wanted to keep playing with him anyway, and him making it very clear that she should do exactly that was validating and exciting.

Riker closed his eyes, not even watching the porn in front of them. He didn't need it now, not with Izzy jerking him off. The feeling of it was so much better than anything a video of naked sexy people could simulate.

"Hey," Izzy said.

"Hm?"

"Hey!"

Riker cracked his eyes open and found Izzy staring straight at him. "What?"

"Don't make me do everything by myself." Izzy gave her brother a pitiful, pouting look.

Riker flicked his gaze down to Izzy's pussy, currently hidden by her hand. "Right, I guess that's only fair, huh?"

"Yeah. Fair."

Izzy got back to her rhythm of stroking Riker as he replaced her hand on her pussy. With only a little fumbling he found her clit again, the spot she really wanted to be rubbed, and tried to make her feel as good as she was making him feel.

The twins were being such horny little things and they knew it. There wasn't any way around the fact that they were now masturbating each other rather than themselves, and that was a whole different level to what they'd been getting away with previously. It just felt too good, was the problem. Physically as well as emotionally.

"Oh my god, Iz," Riker moaned.

"Mmhm!"

"How does your hand even feel so good on me?"

"I don't know, but same though."

Riker whimpered. "Make me cum, Iz."

Izzy hissed in pleasure. "Yesss, are you close?"

"Getting there. Rub more toward the tip a little. Yeah, like that. And you can hold it tighter. You won't break it."

Izzy was getting so squirmy. Her brother cumming had always been her trigger, the thing that made her the absolute hottest of anything she'd yet discovered. To actually get to make him cum would only ramp up the intensity and fuel her incestuous addiction. Somehow, she didn't mind the implications of that at all.

Riker was in a temporary heaven. He'd always wondered what it was like to touch a girl in intimate ways, and what she'd feel like on him. Previously his closest experiences had been with Izzy, mostly cuddling and physical intimacy of that kind. This was different. Still the same in some ways, of course, but oozing pure sexuality in a way they hadn't ever matched before. Her soft hand on him, her warmth against him as they leaned closed against each other, and perhaps even the imagined pleasures that could come later.

"Izzyyy...."

"Shhh, I got you," Izzy said, though she wasn't much more coherent than Riker. "I'll make you cum."

"Pleeeaaase."

Izzy whimpered and stroked her brother harder. She'd watched him cum enough times she had a sense of where he was, though actually doing it for him and feeling the process was so very different. She was pretty sure she could finish him off, though, and hopefully he was close.

Riker groaned low in his throat, and all at once was spurting cum everywhere, or at least so it seemed to a surprised and delighted Izzy. She hadn't really planned where his mess was going to land, and as it turned out it landed on both of them, more or less equally, all over their fronts. Without thinking about it, Izzy tilted his cock a little more and claimed most of the end of his orgasm for herself, getting the last of it on her hip and over her hand that still clutched around his shaft.

"Fuuuccck," Izzy whispered. "You came a lot."

Riker grunted affirmatively. "You did that to me."

Izzy couldn't handle it. She needed to cum, and it only got worse with those few simple words. She'd made Riker cum. That was absolutely true. And it was the best thing she'd ever felt, possibly soon to be second if he kept rubbing her just... like... that!

Riker absolutely marveled at his twin sister's orgasm. He'd been hoping he was doing it right, and it turned out he was. Izzy still tightly gripped him, probably not consciously, and he felt the intensity of her experience through that connection. Her body shook and she pressed closer to him, then without warning liquid squirted from just beneath his fingers where he still rubbed her clit.

Riker blinked. "Are you... did you just squirt?"

Izzy made a few incomprehensible sounds, lost in her pleasure. Riker waited for her to remember how to talk, idly playing with her pussy all the while. Eventually she pushed his hand away and collapsed even further against him.

Her body was hot and panting. Her breast pressed against his chest where she was leaning on him. Somehow her hand hadn't left his cock the whole time.

"I think maybe I did," Izzy said eventually. "I caught the laptop pretty good."

"You really did," Riker said, admiring the splash of sexy spray across the laptop screen. "I didn't know you could do that."

"Me either. Never happened before."

"... I really did that to you, huh?"

"Obviously you did," Izzy said firmly.

"So it's not because you got to make me cum or anything?"

"Well... that would still make my squirt because of you."

"Perhaps."

"Definitely." Izzy snuggled her head on Riker's shoulder. "I loved making you cum, though. That was even better than just watching it."

"It definitely was."

"You know I'm going to need to do it again."

Riker smiled. "I was very much hoping you would."

****

Zoe couldn't put her finger on it, so to speak, but there was something different in the way her sibs had masturbated tonight. She lay in her bed finishing herself off after hearing them both cum. In some ways it was the same as ever, including Riker cumming just before Izzy. There was a different vibe to it somehow, though. A different intensity.

Zoe basically forgot about the discrepancy as got herself off. Cumming had a tendency to erase minor concerns, which was so often such a useful thing. Afterward, as she drifted off to sleep, it didn't even occur to her to consider what might have been new tonight between the twins.

****

Izzy put the laptop away and considered wiping the cum off her body before bed. She decided against it. Riker had swiped himself more or less clean with a tissue by the time she'd made her messier decision and padded back to his bed.

There wasn't even a conversation about sleeping arrangements for the night. There didn't need to be. Izzy crawled into bed with Riker, and that was the choice made right there.

"How long has it been since we slept together?" Riker asked.

Izzy shrugged. "Don't know. A while, I think."

"Why'd we stop?"

"I think when we started masturbating together, we--"

"Oh, right. That."

Izzy lay in silence a moment. "It was a bad decision, I think. I forgot how much more comforting it is being next to you."

"It made sense at the time. We had boundaries. Sort of."

"Ha, yeah. Sort of. Roll over, would you?"

Riker turned away from Izzy. "Like this?"

"Yeah." She rolled up against him and spooned right up. "That's better."

"... you still have my cum all over you, don't you?"

"Maybe."

"You got me all sticky again. I just cleaned up."

"Oh well. At least you get my boobies against you. That must make up for it."

Riker considered. "You know, it really does."

Together, naked and sated, the twins cuddled each other off to sleep.