Family Boundaries Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I could have, but that would have meant acknowledging that I knew."

"Right. Awkward, I suppose."

"Well obviously it is."

Riker slipped into the room, casual as could be, and sat down next to Izzy. He glanced over at Zoe. "Nice tits."

Zoe felt her face get warmer. "Thanks?"

"He's right, they are," Izzy said. She started flipping through Zoe's sketches again to show them off to Riker. "Not as nice as mine, of course."

"Lies," Zoe said. "Are you two just gonna, like, sit there?"

"Where would you like us to sit?" Riker asked. "Ooh, that's a good one," he said, poking a finger at one of Zoe's drawings.

"Keep it," Zoe said.

"Really? Thanks. Can we hang it up, you think, or would that be too narcissistic?"

"I think Mom might ask why we have a naked drawing of ourselves on our wall," Izzy said.

"Oh, shit, right. That would be awkward."

"Yeah," Zoe said, feeling trapped under her covers with no clothes while her siblings pored though her artwork. "That's the awkward part of all this."

Zoe gave up and tried to ignore the intruders in her room while she slipped out of bed, grabbed her panties and a shirt, and clothed herself somewhat modestly. She knew for a fact both twins checked her out in the process, but she kept telling herself they would respect her modesty and definitely wouldn't look at her while she was dressing. She was going to need a few self-delusions to get through the morning at this rate.

Just for something to say, to ease her own tension, Zoe launched into a half-assed idea she'd been mulling over. "You know, if you're both so into being drawn naked, I do have that art class at university. It's, uh, always a bit of a struggle finding nude models."

She risked a peek at Izzy and Riker, who were in the midst of staring at each other and doing that silent communication thing they did sometimes.

"Sit naked in front of a bunch of strangers?" Riker asked.

"That's the gist of it, yeah," Zoe said.

"He'd definitely get a boner," Izzy said. "I'm pretty sure that'd frowned upon."

"I definitely would," Riker agreed without a trace of shame. "I'm a teenage boy, what can ya do?"

"I think that might be ok," Zoe said. "Like I said, models are hard to come by."

The twins smiled at each other like they were sharing a secret.

"I think we'd do it," Izzy said. "Could be fun."

"There's money involved too," Zoe said. "Not a lot, but--"

"Well that'll be a new one," Riker said. "Getting money and everything."

Zoe very much didn't want to ask why that specifically was the new part of the proposal. She also really, really felt like she had to. She was, however, interrupted with the words on the tip of her tongue.

"Do you want to masturbate with us some night?" Izzy asked.

"What?"

"Yeah, what?" Riker asked, also caught off-guard.

"She heard us, through the wall," Izzy said. "We've been bothering her."

"Oh."

"Maybe if we did it together--"

"That's... god, Iz, that's so bad," Zoe said. "You can't solve sibling masturbation with more masturbation."

"... but maybe you can," Riker said. "Do you want to try?"

"You two are messed up," Zoe said, marching for her door to escape the conversation. "But... yes, I do want to try it."

She closed the door before she had to think about it any more. Her heart hammered. What the hell was she getting herself into?

****

"Think that was too much?" Riker asked.

Izzy shrugged. "Maybe. She did sneak into our room and draw us while we were sleeping though." She continued to leaf back and forth through Zoe's drawings. "But damn these are really friggin' good."

"She got talent," Riker agreed. "I don't want to freak her out though, you know?"

"Ri, she found us naked in bed together. Which was a sneaky and tricksy thing for her to do, but that's not the point. The point is she didn't freak out. She sat down and sketched us."

"Mmhm. So you're saying she's got boundary issues too?"

"Not exactly. But, yeah, kinda, I guess. Just... maybe some things we thought were twin stuff are just, like, sibling stuff generally."

Riker considered the proposition. "No," he decided. "I think masturbating together is twin stuff. We're basically the same person anyway. Doing it with another sister is probably incest."

Izzy tilted her head. "Oh. So we shouldn't do it?"

"I didn't say that. I think I really want to see Zoe naked again."

"Mmm, me too."

The twins looked at each other, thinking secret twin things.

"Wanna, like, masturbate in her bed?" Riker asked.

Izzy nodded, already getting her panties off. "Yes."

They rubbed themselves off while lying in Zoe's bed, smelling her lingering scent, and definitely thinking about watching her getting dressed not so long ago. It was also exciting to think they might get to masturbate with her in very near future.

Izzy yanked her shirt up when Riker was close so that her could cum on her tits, and she hissed happily and came while his hot cum was splattering all over her chest.

"Thaaattt's it," Izzy purred. "That's the way."

"You just really like my cum, huh?" Riker said.

"Hm, kinda. It feels so good when you cum. I don't know if it's really about the physical substance of it so much."

"Even though you just ordered me to cum on your boobs?"

"It was... a suggestion, not an order."

"Uh huh."

Izzy bit her lip. "It's maybe kind of hot too." She wiggled a little while pouting at her brother. "Do you want to write something in your cum again?"

Riker snorted, but did reach over with a finger to start tracing letters in the mess on Izzy's chest.

Izzy waited as patiently as she could, which lasted about twelve seconds. "What ya writing?"

"Riker loves Izzy."

"That's the same as last time."

"Yeah, well, they say to write what you know."

Izzy thrilled inside and barely contained herself long enough for Riker to finish the last letter. She pulled him to her for a long, deep kiss.

"I'll allow it," she decided magnanimously.

"You have to," Riker said deadpan. "You're branded with it now. Twice."

Izzy's eyes shone as she looked at her beloved brother. "You probably better do it more. Just to make sure it sticks."

Riker nodded seriously. "Every time I cum on you."

"Promise?"

"Unless I have a sexier idea."

"Fair."

****

Zoe, unaware of the liberties being taken in her bed, went straight to Vi. Vi was still asleep, having had a late night, but Zoe just perched on the foot of her bed and waited for her to stir, much the same as Izzy had done to her that morning.

She was vibrating with the effort of being so patient by the time Vi finally cracked an eye open.

"Zo?"

"Hey. Um...."

"Dammit, Zo, it's really early, isn't it?"

"Kinda, yeah."

Vi sighed. "So what's up?"

"Um, like, Izzy and Riker invited me to masturbate with them."

"And are you gonna?"

"I think so. I want to."

Vi shrugged and closed her eyes again. "Ok."

"Should I though?"

"What are you asking me for?"

"I don't know. You're more experienced at this stuff. I want advice and stuff."

"Any good advice I have would largely pertain to how best to bed cute boys. Masturbating with your siblings... not so much experience with that."

Zo squirmed anxiously at the foot of Vi's bed. "Well, like, is it ok if I do it?"

Vi opened her eyes again and stretched. "What, are you asking for permission?"

"No. Yes? Maybe."

"From what you tell me, the twins get off together all the time. They never asked permission as far as I know."

"That's true," Zoe said. "But they're also, you know, twins. It's different."

"Only 'cause their boundaries are weird, and we've all just kind of accepted it."

"Maybe."

Vi sighed, then abruptly sat up, incidentally revealing her breasts in the process, and grabbed Zoe. She pulled Zoe into an embrace and laid back down with her. Zoe squealed and kicked, then allowed herself to be tackled and hugged into submission.

"What are you doing?" Zoe asked.

"I don't know. Hugging you, I think."

"With your boobs out?"

"Not my fault you didn't give me a chance to get dressed."

Zoe wanted to squirm some more, but also kind of wanted to just lie there with her big sister and accept the physical comfort of the situation. Vi was way stronger than her, and could physically keep her there for a while if she wanted. Somehow that made Zoe feel a lot safer and more secure in the moment.

"This is actually kind of nice," Zoe admitted.

"Mmhm. Enjoy it. I don't cuddle a lot, just generally."

"... what about with your new lady friend?"

"That's not what she is," Vi said. "But... I don't know. Maybe we will. We had a really good talk last night. Maybe it was a date even. I don't know."

"Ooh, really?"

"Mmhm. I think I'd like to cuddle her."

"You should!"

"Baby steps, sis. We're both figuring some stuff out."

"Fair." Zoe closed her eyes. "You can just cuddle me more, if you want, while you figure that stuff out."

"Don't expect this to be a regular thing, Zo. And I do expect you to tell me how it goes with the twins."

Zoe smiled crookedly. "I'll have no choice. I'm gonna have to share with someone."

****

Helena was having a rough go of it. For some reason her kids were driving her crazy lately. She gave in and gathered them together to have a talk, which really didn't help her out as much as she would have liked at first. Something about it being a lazy Sunday, and absolutely none of them having taken it upon themselves to dress respectably.

Zoe was in her panties and cami top, Vi in a sports bra and pyjama pants, and the twins dressing the same as each other again, only this time in some of Izzy's shirts and Riker's boxers. It was better than them both wearing Izzy's panties, but not as much as Helena would have liked. The two of them looking so cute and identical only made her think harder about unwrapping them and finding the differences under their clothes.

"I think we should all maybe have a discussion about appropriate attire around the house," Helena said.

Her kids' expression ranged from confused to unhappy.

"Why?" Vi asked.

"Yeah, I thought we decided it was fine," Izzy said. "What are we gonna do, dress like nuns?"

"I just mean, maybe all this sitting around in our underwear--" Helena tried before getting interrupted.

"Undies always been fine before," Riker said. "Is it me? 'Cause I think it's really unfair that I wear panties one time and all of a sudden it's a problem. I mean I won't do it again if--"

"Yeah you will," Izzy said. "We're gonna switch off between panties and boxers. We'll match better that way."

"We did not agree to that."

"I did. Maybe you didn't."

"We both have to agree or it's not an agreement."

Helena sighed and rubbed her head. "You're right, Riker, it's not fair. But maybe part of this is because you're a boy."

"Boo, sexist," Riker frowned.

"It actually kind of is, Mom," Vi said. "I mean, like, he's our brother. You think all of a sudden we're all gonna want to boink him 'cause we saw his dick outline yesterday?"

Riker blushed, but Helena blushed even harder.

"I see him naked all the time," Izzy carried on blithely. "I haven't had sex with him. Don't see the problem."

There was quite a bit wrong with the way Izzy had worded her statement. Her various family members all picking up parts of what she'd said, and what she'd carefully not said. Such as she hadn't said she didn't want to have sex with Riker, only that they hadn't done so. Not to mention being so open about seeing him naked all the time, which was kind of obvious, but was better left quiet where no one had to acknowledge it.

"I'd really hope no one here wants to have sex with each other," Helena said as calmly as she could manage, still bright red. "However... and I hope we can all be mature about this and understand that I'm a person too... I have had quite a few thoughts lately that I'd rather not have."

There was abject silence for a moment.

"You want to have sex with Riker?!" Zoe asked.

"No! But... but I have had thoughts. I know you all know what I mean. Whoever it is you're attracted to in life, even people you'd never date or want to be with, you have thoughts sometimes."

Eyes flicked back and forth between everyone in the room.

"Well I mean that's fine," Riker said, still embarrassed. "Everyone's allowed to have thoughts."

"Not a mother about her children," Helena said. "That's... that's not ok. That's way past family boundaries."

Izzy shrugged. "I think about Ri like that sometimes. No biggie."

"Same," Zoe said.

"But--"

"I've had thoughts about everyone at times," Riker said. "Teenage boy, you know?"

"Wait, even Mom?" Izzy asked. "You never told me."

"Well it's not often. Just, you know, sometimes. Not hardly at all lately."

"I'd hope not," Izzy said, thinking that she'd definitely have to pout if her brother had been thinking of their mom while they'd been doing stuff together.

"I think you might all be missing the point," Helena said desperately.

"I saw Vi working out naked a few times," Zoe volunteered. "I thought about--"

"Wait, you did?" Vi asked. "When?"

"Yeah, I did too, actually," Izzy said. "It's kinda hot, you lifting weights with no clothes on."

"Oh my god, that was like twice I did that," Vi complained. "And no one was around."

Helena coughed. "More than twice, dear. You know there are windows in the garage, don't you?"

Vi moaned and sank deeper into her seat. "Well that's embarrassing."

"I never saw," Riker complained.

"Just pop by every now and then while she's working out," Izzy said, patting his knee sympathetically. "You'll catch her sooner or later."

"I mean even in the workout clothes, you got a really nice butt, Vi," Zoe said.

"Thanks, I think. Is that why you sketch me sometimes?"

"Partly, yeah."

Helena shook her head, totally ignored by her kids all comparing times they'd checked each other out. This was going exactly the opposite of how she'd hoped. If anything, she was getting more turned on, and not just by the twins. All she'd done is made them, and herself, think of the very sexiest moments between them all. She really needed to go masturbate again, and she'd already done that once that morning before getting out of bed.

"Can we all agree that maybe we should stop being naked around each other?" Helena tried in a last ditch effort to salvage something from the conversation.

"I think if anything we should be more ok with it," Vi said. "Apparently everyone's seen me naked already."

"I haven't," Riker reminded her. "But if you could maybe--"

"Riker, stop asking to see your sister naked," Helena said.

"S'not fair is all," Riker pouted.

Izzy patted his knee again. "There there. You'll get to see me again later."

"It is actually maybe a little weird that you two are so casual together," Vi said. "Do you masturbate together and everything?" She had a crooked smirk on her lips, and mainly just wanted to see them squirm a little since she already knew the answer to her question.

"Pff, wouldn't you like to know," Izzy said.

"We're twins," Riker added. "It's different. It's not weird being naked by yourself, right?"

"I'm only one person," Vi said.

"Yeah," Zoe said. "But when you watch yourself in the mirror while squatting naked with your weights, it's kind of like there's two of--"

"Oh my god! I was just checking my form. I wasn't, like--"

"Do you get off watching yourself?" Izzy asked, bright-eyed and grinning. "That's so--"

Helena was driven to desperation. She was fully ignored at first as she stood up and started taking her clothes off. Slowly, one by one, her kids shut up and stared at her. She had perfect silence and four sets of wide eyes and gaping mouths pointed in her direction by the time she was fully nude.

"Is this what you all want?" Helena asked, spreading her arms and letting them all look. "Just no clothes at all?"

It took a long moment before anyone could form a response.

"Damn, Mom," Riker said with a low whistle.

Izzy cocked her head. "Guess I'll still be hot when I get older. That's good to know."

"You wouldn't be interested in posing some for me, would you?" Zoe asked. "You'd make a good model."

"I can't help feeling like you're not making the point you wanted to," Vi said.

"There's a point?" Riker asked absently, staring pretty hard at Helena's breasts, which were significantly fuller than any he'd seen recently.

"Maybe not," Helena said. "I just... I don't... I don't know what to do. I'm supposed to, I'm your mother. And here I am naked and... and what am I even doing?"

About to have a breakdown, as if taking her clothes off in front of her kids wasn't enough of one already, Helena was saved by all four of her children suddenly glomming on to her in one big family group hug. It was weird and a little uncomfortable, being nude and all, but also so loving and comforting that Helena was able to relax into it and feel herself calming down.

"You know we love you, Mom," Vi said. "Even if Riker's a perv."

"Don't put it on me," Riker said. "Besides, I love Mom more than you."

"You wish."

"Mmm ummm mmpphh mm uuummm," Zoe said, face buried in Helena's boobs.

"Good point," Izzy said. "I love you too, Mom."

Helena hugged them all back. "Thanks, all of you. I love you so much. I'm sorry... I'm sorry I have bad thoughts. I guess I really just kind of reacted badly this morning. But seriously, whoever keeps grabbing my ass, cut it out."

"Sorry," Riker and Vi said at the same time.

"Vi's only doing it for science," Zoe said. "She might like girls now, you know."

"Oh thanks, Zo," Vi said. "Like I need more pressure on it."

Helena kissed Vi's forehead. "You just do what feels right to you, sweetheart. I'm sure you'll figure it out."

The familial tangle slowly dissolved and Helena put her clothes back on. She actually felt better afterward. Absolutely everything had gone disastrously, except for at the very end, and yet she felt so much better.

****

"Calling me so soon after our date," Cait said teasingly. "Woulda thought you'd play it cooler than that."

Vi smiled and lay back on her bed, phone to her ear. "Yeah, well, you know. You made an impression."

"Apparently so."

"Also... just had kind of a weird thing with my family, wanted someone to talk to. Someone less weird."

"Such a flatterer you are," Cait said.

"I know."

"What kind of weird thing?"

"Enh... I don't know if I can properly explain it. I guess in a basic sense it's kind of like we don't really worry about how we're dressed around the house."

"Oh?"

"Yeah. And Mom wanted to talk to us about it, and somehow... I really don't know, but she took her clothes off."

"... what?"

"Yup. I think to make some kind of point?"

"Your mom got naked?"

"Right."

"Ok, that is kind of weird."

Vi shrugged. "Yeah, but it was good, I think. There's been a little tension lately. Nothing bad, but it's there. And we all had a big group hug, and I think it's better."

"... a naked group hug?"

"Ha, no. The rest of us had clothes on."

"Ah."

"You sound disappointed."

"Well it makes for a better story if you all just like threw your clothes off and piled together and--"

"Oh my god!" Vi laughed. "You're fucking with me, right?"

"Partly. I don't know, I guess... you've seen me naked."

"All the damn time."

"Maybe I just want to see you sometime. I maybe kind of imagined it a little while you were telling your naked mom story."

Vi smiled. "Ok, I can accept that." She bit her lip. "If you like hearing stuff like that, you might be interested to know that apparently, unbeknownst to me, my whole family has caught me working out naked at some point, except my brother."

"Oh really?"

"Mmhm."