Family Boundaries Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You work out naked?"

"Sometimes."

"I actually am interested."

"Thought so. You imagining it?"

Cait hesitated. "Maybe. How do you feel about that?"

"I don't know. I mean I don't mind, I wouldn't have said anything if I did." Vi chewed her lip again and brushed her hair back with her free hand. It was getting just long enough to get in her face too much sometimes. "I think maybe I like the idea of you thinking about me."

"That's a good sign."

"Mmhm."

"And are you thinking about me?"

"Mostly my mom still."

Cait laughed uproariously on the other end of the phone. "Just what a girl loves to hear, you romantic you."

Vi smiled. "Honestly, like, I've seen you naked plenty. And I want to see more, but that's not what I think about mostly. It's more like I just want to talk to you and be around you more."

"Alright, well played, that is actually kind of romantic."

"But feel free to keep imagining me with no clothes if you like."

"Maybe I will."

"Good."

"Good."

Vi toyed with her hair some more. "Cait?"

"Hm?"

"How soon do you think I could ask you out again without seeming desperate?"

"Ooh, tough one. In my experience guys usually try and wait a few days or a week or something."

"A week seems like a long time."

"I know, right? Tell you what, I'm busy today, but we could grab food or something before work tomorrow."

Vi felt an excited flutter in her tummy, more of a reaction than she'd expected for setting a perfectly normal second date. "Sounds good."

****

Zoe found Vi in the garage a little later on. She hadn't expected Vi to be working out naked so soon after they'd discussed it, and yet that's exactly what she was doing.

Zoe just watched through the window at first, working up the nerve to actually intrude. She could only resist so long.

"Hey," Zoe said, entering the homemade gym.

"Oh, hey," Vi said. "I knew someone was gonna come perv on me."

"You didn't have to take your clothes off, you know. That's kind of on you."

"Yeah, well, everyone's seen me already anyway, apparently. Except Ri. And... I got another date tomorrow. I want to make sure I look good."

"Nice! You're... you're gonna get nakey with each other on the second date?"

"Probably not."

Zoe tilted her head. "So why do you need to look good naked?"

"I just do."

"Oh." Zoe pattered around and collected some of her art stuff, then sat in a comfortable pose and started sketching Vi in the nude. "You look really good doing those squats."

Vi snorted as she straightened up, weights across her shoulders, then went back down again. "You saying you like my ass?"

"It's a nice one. Looks very firm."

"It better be, the work I put into it."

Zoe finished her first sketch, then pulled out her paints and a canvas.

"Aw jeez, painting me now too?" Vi said.

"Yeah. I need way more practice on nude models. I might get the twins to model for me, actually. But you're kind of inspiring me right now."

Vi actually blushed a little. "Thanks? I think?"

"Even though getting just the right shade for your hair is gonna be a pain in the ass. I'm definitely gonna have to mix something together."

"I'm sure you'll manage."

Zoe nodded. "I will. Can you, like, hold that squat for longer?"

Vi laughed and took a pause from her weights while she was chuckling. "You know, Zo, I could just kick you out of here while I work out."

"Fair enough. I'll make it work somehow."

"I better come out looking like a shining goddess."

Zoe shook her head, tongue poking out from the corner of her mouth as she took a cautious first few brush strokes. "You'll be lucky if this even looks like you at all, honestly."

****

Helena found she had the house to herself for a little while. The twins were out for a run, which was pretty usual for them on the weekends. She'd watched them head out, trying not to sigh out loud at their cute butts in form-fitting shorts.

Vi and Zoe had disappeared somewhere too, though Helena wasn't totally sure where. Maybe the garage.

She had the totally wicked thought that she should get naked again, just while she was alone. She kept going over and over the memory of it, of her whole family staring at her, then hugging her. It made her warm all over, both in some embarrassment and shame, sure, but also with some much nicer feelings. She felt loved and comforted, and kind of sexy too. Particularly getting felt up a little during the group hug.

Helena did give in to her naughty impulse and took her clothes off again, but then scampered off to her room after hanging out nude for only a few moments. She flopped on her bed and called Athena, hoping to get her head straightened out.

"What's up?" Athena asked chipperly.

"Are you alone?" Helena asked.

"Um... I could be, why?"

"I did something kinda dumb."

"Ooh, something, or someone?"

"Something. But it's maybe kind of sexy."

"Alright, give me a second. Hmmm... ok, I'm alone in my bedroom, what's up?"

Helena took a breath. "I kind of got naked in front of my whole family."

"What?!"

Helena tried to explain the circumstances as best she could. It all sounded so much worse as she tried to form it into coherent words, but Athena listened with rapt attention the whole time.

"And now I'm horny and lying naked in bed," Helena finished.

"You really did that?"

"Yes. In an attempt to, I don't know, fix something. It definitely didn't work out the way I thought."

"And Riker grabbed your butt?"

"A little," Helena said, biting her lip. "So did Vi. I didn't really expect it from either of them, honestly. Maybe Izzy."

"Heh, yeah. Do you think if I came over and--"

"I don't think I want you to finish that thought, Athena."

"Yeah, fair. How horny are you right now?"

"Like an eight, basically."

"Nice. You playing with yourself?"

"Thinking about it."

"I think you should do it."

Helena slipped her hand down to her pussy. "Yeah?"

"Yeah. It's what you called me for, wasn't it?"

"I needed someone to talk to."

"Mmhm. And someone to tell you it was ok to play with yourself?"

Helena closed her eyes. "Maybe. And maybe I could think about you instead of my kids."

"How's that working?"

"Not as well as I'd hoped. Is your husband home?"

"Nah. Out with his boyfriend, I think."

"Can you send me some dirty pics?"

"Hehe, only if you send me some too."

Helena nodded and took some time to snap a few selfies of herself lying stretched out naked, even one while she was rubbing her clit. In return, Athena sent her some flirty pictures of her slowly removing her clothes, then some naughtier ones while she was fully naked too.

"That helping any?" Athena asked.

"Some," Helena said, panting a little as she rubbed her pussy.

"Still thinking about the kids?"

"Yeah."

"Dang. Me too."

"Athena!"

"What? You can't get mad at me if you're doing it too. You got hot kids, what can I say?"

"You can pretend you aren't masturbating while thinking about them."

"Yeah, I could," Athena said. "How 'bout we just try and distract ourselves some more?"

"How?"

A moment later, a new picture came through of Athena presenting her ass with a butt plug prominently stuffed inside it.

"Oh," Helena said. "Like that."

"Yeah. You got any toys handy?"

Helena glanced at her closet, half filled with sex toys both used and unopened. "A few."

"So crack something out. Maybe something you haven't used before."

"Ok."

Helena got out a brand new vibrator, the sort that both went in her pussy and had a prong on the outside for vibing her clit. It was actually pretty well designed, and hit all the right places to really get her going.

"Alright, this was a good idea," Helena purred.

"Mmhm."

"You still playing with your butt?"

"Maybe."

"Well don't go easy on yourself. I want you to still feel it tomorrow," Helena said, closing her eyes and imagining the sort of things Athena might do to herself.

"Damn, Hel, why you have to say things like that? I'm wet enough already."

The women kept goading each other on until they made themselves cum a few times each, really working out the stress and arousal. Helena felt a lot better for it afterward, and particularly close to Athena. She stayed on the line with her a while, just lying there naked and sweaty, just enjoying the pillow talk, such as it was.

"My kids are gonna be getting hungry," Athena said eventually. "See you at work tomorrow?"

"Ok, sounds good. Thanks, Athena."

"Of course. Any time, boo."

****

"That's actually a pretty good likeness," Vi said.

Zoe shrugged noncommittally. "You think?"

"Yeah. Looks just like me. And I look hot."

"Pff, ok, sure."

"You don't think so?"

"I mean, you do." Zoe waved her hand at the painting. "I didn't get the lines right. And your booty... I couldn't translate it properly. It's way better in real life."

"Heh, thanks."

"I need more practice. Think I can use you as a model some more?"

Vi smiled. "Don't see why not. I need the practice myself."

"Um, for what?" Zoe asked.

"Being naked in front of a girl."

"What?!"

"Yeah. I need to figure out how I feel about it."

"Is that why you were naked this time?"

"Mostly, yeah."

"That's... oh my god, Vi, for a big sister, you're such a little weirdo sometimes. Now put your damn clothes back on."

"Haha, ok."

"That's not how you get used to being naked for someone you like. And you've had loads of sex anyway."

"Not with a girl," Vi said, putting her sports bra back on.

"Why's it different?"

"It just is. You know."

Zoe fidgeted. "I actually don't really."

"Oh, right."

"I'm not even sure how to know who I want to be naked around. Or like kiss and stuff."

"Or have sex with?"

"Or that."

"Really wish I could help with that," Vi said. "Maybe if I figure it all out I'll let you know."

Zoe sighed. "I don't think it would help. I think you have different attractions than I do."

"Possibly."

"Like... I kinda think boys and girls can both be hot."

"That's true."

"But also, like, do I want to have sex with any of them? Not really."

"It's not like you have to, you know. Sex is fun, but, like, lots of things are fun, but they're not for everyone. Sports, rollercoasters, bungee jumping, video games, etc. Not like anyone does all of those, right?"

Zoe chewed on her thumbnail. "You might be wise sometimes, you know."

"I have my moments."

"I think maybe I want to try sex though."

"Makes sense."

"Just... I have no idea who with."

"Maybe if this Cait thing doesn't work out for me I'll share a boy with you sometime."

Zoe screwed up her face. "Ewww, Viii! That's weird!"

"Hehe, I know."

Zoe punched Vi's arm. "Don't be gross."

"I won't."

"But... would you really?"

"I think I probably would, actually. You know, take turns though. Not, like, all three of us."

"Well yeah, obviously take turns."

"Obviously."

"Right."

The sisters stared at each other.

"So, uh, I think I'm gonna go shower and rub one out," Vi said, jerking her head toward the door. "Turns out I get kinda turned on being naked in front of a girl for a while too, not just boys."

"Probably more like watching yourself in the mirror, friggin' perv."

"Yeah, maybe that too. See ya."

"'K."

Zoe waited until she was sure Vi was gone, then swore under her breath and yanked her pants down. She rubbed her pussy to a quick, dirty cum, embarrassed at herself the whole time. It was just her sister for fuck's sake. Life drawing was supposed to be artistic and platonic, nevermind the whole sibling thing.

She sighed. Who was she kidding about the sibling thing anyway? Her whole life, her sibs were the closest she'd ever come to really desiring anyone. That was messed up. She was messed up.

And she was contending with fresh new thoughts of their mom now too, thanks to that brief mental breakdown Helena had.

"Izzy's right though," Zoe grumbled. "At least we probably turn out hot at that age."

****

Riker and Izzy were mostly spared the angst and anxieties of the rest of their family. They had a lovely run out through the neighbourhood, during which Riker kept getting half a boner while watching his sister's tight ass. It made him run slower, which was a vicious cycle because he was therefore almost always behind Izzy, and nearly constantly staring at her butt.

"I'm gonna make you run in front next time," Izzy said.

"Because I keep getting hard?"

"Well I wouldn't mind that, except then you run so slow. Honestly, I don't want to be out here jogging just so I don't lose you."

"Sorry," Riker said. "Maybe I need to cum before we head out next time."

"Now there's an idea."

They returned home and found their mom and sisters once again all hiding in their various corners, leaving the main part of the house to them. The twins took advantage of that by hanging out in the living room, Izzy leaning back against Riker.

Riker felt Izzy up a bunch, slipping his hand under her shirt or down her pants, only really stopping when they heard someone nearby. A lot of the time he was just letting his hand rest somewhere on her bare skin, not specifically diddling her or anything, but there was a bit of that too.

Riker got some reading done in the process. He was getting quite good at reading one-handed. Izzy alternated texting friends and other members of the track team, and sometimes lazily watching tv, though it rarely interested her for long.

They left themselves quite horny by that night, and there was no question in their minds that they were definitely going to mess around some more. The main argument was, in fact, who got to do the playing.

"I want to lick your pussy," Riker said.

Izzy shrugged, already on her knees and giving his cock little licks. "Too bad. I'm sucking you off."

"You don't always have to suck me off."

"But I like it!"

"Yeah, but then you'll cum right after and I won't get to play with you."

"Well if you lick me first, you'll cum too fast too."

They were stuck in a bit of a stand off, though Izzy was winning on the basis of already having Riker's cock halfway in her mouth. Riker could easily surrender and just enjoy himself, but he so wanted to taste his sister's sweet little pussy again.

"Iz?"

"Hm?" she said with her mouth full.

"This might be a dumb idea...."

"Hmmm?"

"What if... what if we did that thing, you know? Where like you get on top of me and sit on my face, then suck on my cock at the same time."

Izzy slowly pulled her mouth off of his cock, a small trail of spit connecting them for a second. "Ri?"

"Yeah?"

"Did you know you might be a genius?"

"I've not really been accused of that much, no."

Izzy shed her panties and pushed him on his back. "Well you are."

Riker shuffled around to lie lengthwise on the bed, and Izzy swung her leg across his face. He got an amazing view of her bare pussy just before she sat on him. He grabbed her ass and repositioned her until she was right on top of his tongue, primed for licking.

Izzy stuffed her brother's cock back in her mouth. She hadn't truly believed in her heart that anything could feel as good as making him cum. It turned out there was such a thing, and it was getting her pussy licked while making him cum. It brought the whole experience to a whole new level.

The twins slurped away greedily on each other, sucking and kissing and licking each other with love, arousal, and fervent dedication. It was, in almost every way, a significant improvement for both of them. Giving each other pleasure while receiving it at the same time was so, so good. The best of both worlds, all at once.

Riker had his tongue buried in Izzy, licking up her sweet taste while she sucked on his cock. Her lips wrapped around his shaft, always moving, while her tongue slid up and down him. He kept lapping at her, before eventually switching to her clit, licking at it and then sucking gently.

Izzy was going crazy on top of him. Her focus was suffering as she tried to make her brother cum. He was just making her feel too good for her to concentrate properly. The best kind of problem to have, really. She worked his cock with all the love and horniness a twin sister could feel while he lavished attention on her pussy.

It honestly wasn't clear to either of them who was going to cum first. A unique situation for both of them.

The door cracked open. Zoe peeked her head in, mouth open to say something. She froze where she was, halfway in the room. Izzy froze too, suddenly facing her sister, mouth still very full of brother-cock. Riker kept sucking on Izzy's clit, which eventually made her too wiggly and horny to stay still, and she resumed bobbing her head up and down.

Zoe bit her lip and clenched her fingers hard on the door. She'd given in and decided she had to try masturbating with her siblings, just to see how it felt. But to walk in on them like this was more than she could easily handle.

Still, it wasn't like she was backing out now. It wasn't going to get less awkward if she ran away.

Zoe closed the door and slipped over to the twins' computer chair by their desk. She positioned it by the bed, switched on a lamp, and sat herself in the chair all folded up and intent. Protecting herself, but wide-eyed and fascinated at the same time.

Izzy pulled herself off of Riker's cock, excess spit drooling around his shaft for a second. She looked at Zoe.

"You have to play with yourself too," Izzy said.

"I was gonna," Zoe said. "I couldn't make the decision, then I'm finally like, ok, I just need to go in there, and maybe we'll all masturbate together, and then you two are just doing... this. Sixty-nining siblings. I wasn't ready for it."

"I just kind of happened," Izzy said. "Riker had a good idea."

"Huhh mmpphh," Riker said, face still firmly sat on by Izzy.

"Uh huh," Zoe said. "It's... it's something. Jesus you two are horny little things. And I thought I was bad."

"You can be too," Izzy said.

"Not like you," Zoe murmured.

She slipped her panties off and spread her legs anyway, since she really did want to masturbate while watching her sibs. It was so much hotter than anything she could write or imagine, the two of them right there in front of her, orally pleasuring each other the way brothers and sisters absolutely shouldn't.

Izzy watched Zoe's fingers tentatively dance on her pussy for a moment, then turned back to Riker's cock, feeling much more satisfied with the situation.

Zoe had an amazing seat for watching her younger brother and sister sixty-nine. She could reach over and touch them if she wanted. It was hard to see exactly what Riker was doing, since Izzy's leg was in the way, but she could imagine it well enough based on the sounds he made and the way he gripped her ass to hold her on his face.

Watching Izzy was work was a much clearer view. Zoe could watch every single motion her little sister made as their brother's cock appeared and disappeared into Izzy's mouth.

Zoe rubbed her pussy, absolutely enraptured by it all. Her horny siblings shamelessly pleasuring each other. She couldn't look away even if she wanted to.

Her mind whirled with possibilities. She could imagine herself mixed into this in some way, getting into bed with them, though she wouldn't dare do that in reality. It also fed her fantasies, and sexy scenes she could write in the story she was working on. She already knew she had to have her twins in that story sixty-nine with each other. And oh god she'd get off so much while writing it out.

Izzy and Riker's pleasure was only heightened by having their sister as an audience. They were already so perfectly connected, feeding off each other, licking and sucking toward orgasmic bliss. Being observed and masturbated to was another sexy layer on top.