Family Boundaries Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The weird thing for Izzy was not knowing if she was going to cum first or not. Riker always used to cum first, and that was comforting and familiar for her. He'd made her cum first once, which had been nice in a way, but was weird and different too. Right now, mouth locked on his cock, feeling his tongue on her clit, she was in uncertain territory.

She could feel him about to cum. Could sense it as easily as her own impending orgasm. They were both so close, so similar, and it wasn't something she could process properly.

Riker felt basically the same things, but was working hard to try and get Izzy to cum first. He wanted to be able to get her off sometimes without cumming before her. That was the easy way, sure, but it felt selfish to him, even if Izzy didn't feel that way at all.

They came together, at the same time. Locked together, trying to get the other off first, their twin connection really hit them hard. They were as one, more so even than usual, and their orgasms reflected that.

"Oh my god," Zoe whispered reverently as she watched it.

It was so hot. Izzy choking on Riker's cum while she shook and whimpered on top of him. He kept arching his back and thrusting a little, like he was trying to fuck Izzy's mouth while shooting cum down her throat. Zoe's hand moved frantically now, lost to her own need to get off as well.

The twins were in a mutual bubble of cumming. They each understood the pleasure of getting the other off and how good it felt, but now how overwhelming it could be to feel that while also cumming at the same time. Izzy really was choking on Riker's cum as she lost control of her basic motor functions, and Riker was getting mildly suffocated by Izzy sitting on his face. Neither had enough self-preservation instinct for a few moments to do anything about it.

Zoe came to the rescue, like the caring big sister she sometimes was. She planted a foot in Izzy's side and rolled her off of Riker. The twins lay there on their backs, faces sexily messy, panting heavily, eyes focused on nothing at all.

"You sexy idiots," Zoe said affectionately.

She vanished for a moment and came back with her phone, using it to snap a couple dirty pics of the twins while they were helpless and recovering from their twin orgasm.

Neither Riker or Izzy much cared if Zoe wanted some pictures. Even if they had minded, they wouldn't have just then. They'd experienced something beyond the usual pleasure of cumming, beyond even the pleasure of making each other cum. It was a new level, something greater and more magnificent than they'd known existed.

They each felt around for the other's hand, then clasped them awkwardly together, lying in opposite directions as they were.

Zoe moaned and sat back, rubbing herself frantically again. She'd interrupted her own cum to take care of her sibs, and now she needed to finish. She was so close anyway, and still had her naked and messy brother and sister to look at to get her there.

All her best orgasms lately had been the twins' fault, and this one was another in the series. Zoe came hard, whimpering and curling up as she tingled and spasmed and let her release flow through her.

"Nice," Riker said absently.

"Hm?" Izzy said.

"I think Zo just came."

"Oh, cool."

Zoe remained in a tight, post-cumming ball for a few moments after. She had a lot going on in her head. The thought that slowly won out was that she'd just gotten off with her siblings, and it may have been the hottest thing in her whole life so far.

"You two are crazy," Zoe said.

"We're not," Izzy said.

"Totally sane," Riker concurred.

"Are you though?" Zoe asked.

"I mean... probably," Izzy said. "Who's to say?"

"You masturbated to us," Riker said. "Careful who you're judging."

"I think I might be crazy too," Zoe said. She stood, grabbed her panties, and padded back to her own room with her underwear in her hand. She lay back in her bed, a wide, goofy smile overtaking her face. She was most definitely going to have to do that again.