All Comments on 'Family Boundaries Ch. 06'

by Xarth

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
GoldenredDragonGoldenredDragonabout 1 year ago

This string of five stars in a row is getting out of hand. I feel like this is one of your best works. Or maybe I should go back and re read some of your earlier stuff… just to be sure…

Sex_CrazedSex_Crazedabout 1 year ago

OMG! Keep going. This storie had me leaking. Most of the stories I read here get me going but not leaking. I am so turned on. I'm glad to be learning more about the rest of the family other than the twins.

LodonLodonabout 1 year ago

You are on a roll sir, just keep at it!

Bleep735Bleep735about 1 year ago

I love this story. The way you have been able to incorporate character development into the middle of sex scenes just makes the entire thing so much more enjoyable. I can’t wait to read more.

Fuzzy_KbearFuzzy_Kbearabout 1 year ago

Personally...

I've found that most of Xarth's works are high quality. But I have to agree with GoldenredDragon; that this could be some of the best in the catalogue. Love the sarcasm, sexiness, eroticism, characters, well all of it really. All I can say is 5 stars and Thanks for Sharing!!! P.S. can't wait for more.

Fenris420Fenris420about 1 year ago

I like all kinds of stories, here on Lit, but my favorites tend to be character driven. Each of these family members have distinct personalities, not to mention that the dialog feels authentic and is well-written. Even the side characters are interesting, adding a bit of intrigue. I know some readers were put off by the "naked at school" segments but I found them to be quite fun. Patiently waiting for the next installment. 5/5*

namidaboshinamidaboshiabout 1 year ago

Wow. You hit it out of the park this time.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Definitely go read the first 5 stories, GoldenredDRagon. The whole naked at school thing was a little...off, but, the rest of it is well worth it. Can't wait for chapter 7.

XactoXactoabout 1 year ago

It was a challenge to suspend my disbelief, but the story is fun (and funny)… and the variety of authentic-sounding dialogue is very satisfying. Thank you for sharing this! ❤️❤️❤️

NiranaNiranaabout 1 year ago

10 stars again!! What a loving, sweet family!

ScottishTexanScottishTexanabout 1 year ago

Unlike GoldenRedDragon, I don’t think that this is one of your best. I'm almost ready to shelve it and stop reading it. Cait sticking around for dinner and then bonding with Zoe was really a good touch. I'm also okay with Mom passing out the vibrators to her daughters, but the three of them masturbating together was not interesting at all.

As far as Riker and Izzy, having Diane over for sex without the other two girls would have been nice, but again the five of them in a quasi-orgy was over the top and boring as hell. 2/5

burgwadburgwadabout 1 year ago

Xarth, you are such a wizard at crafting incest sex scenes. I'm sure the non-incest moments are nice, too, but I confess I fast-forward past them to get back to the family time. It seems clear to me that you know or knew some really lovely women growing up, as I feel like I see repeating versions of these archetypes across your stories. This isn't a dig. It's sweet. We writers are human, and we can't help celebrating the people we love in our work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Hey Xarth, have you ever thought about doing a crossover story?

AlwaysDissingDaddiesAlwaysDissingDaddiesabout 1 year ago

@ScottishTexan

I must say I found extremely disturbing what you do. Are a sadist? A stalker? You literally bully Xarth with your comments, you continue to read the story other people enjoy and torture us all by spitting your venom. Don't like it? Go away. Let him be. If it's not for you, sorry. Not every story is.

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcabout 1 year ago

All I hope for is that, for once, you don't degrade to everyone doing everyone else. Nuff said...5*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I am so glad you are writing. 8letters is gone (I read a bit of the scandal, and do not care, much) Paco Fear only did two in this genre, and those years ago, a good(-to-great) active writer is a treasure.

Thank you for your work, and I hope that writing is good for you, and that you continue it.

Five for you, again

BramblePestBramblePestabout 1 year ago

It took me this much chapters to catch on the Vi/Cait reference.. WP !

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

So, that's me below, an Anony, and I wrote poorly. I miss 8letters, I read about the scandal, and I wish 8 had found some way past that bit, so that they might still contribute here.

I am quite glad you are contributing.

Southpaw1430Southpaw1430about 1 year ago

Humor was great. I like the story. Thanks.

Winterfell22Winterfell2212 months ago

Amazing! The entire series👏👏👏👏👏 I’d give anything to see it made into a series or whatever for viewing pleasures🙌

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Really enjoying the story; love the wackiness, eroticism, and witty dialogue. It makes me smile to read. I was a little disappointed that the introduction of Diane to the sex seemed a bit rushed; I was looking forward to her being more tentative, and slowly brought into the action with more depth. She is a good addition, though, I look forward to the next chapters.

bobbyb123bobbyb1237 months ago

Holy shit, how did I not realize that Vi and Cait were based on LoL's Arcane? Awesome story so far

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Ok, hot…surprisingly funny and thoughtful (Xarth has some mad skills in this department). The naked in school sub-genre was a little harder to suspend my disbelief without even the flimsy pretext of “The Program” but experimentation is fine.

Keep writing…you have a uniquely creative, funny and hot talent, so more please!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Someone doesn’t know much about female orgasms. They do NOT squirt anything when having an orgasm. Good grief!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userXarth@Xarth
Apr 8, 2024: Two new chapters of Gaming vs Femboy are complete and on their way. **** https://xarthwritesthings.wordpress.com/ Check out my blog for thoughts on some of my stories, as well as occasional other ramblings. Mostly every new story gets an entry, and at one time...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES