Family Boundaries Ch. 07

Story Info
Showers, sleeping, shopping, and stripping.
12.9k words
4.83
45.5k
101

Part 7 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 03/01/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Xarth
Xarth
14,653 Followers

"You know, that dance is coming up on Friday," Celeste said.

"You guys decide who you're going with yet?" Aurora asked.

Riker and Izzy looked at each other while water cascaded around them. The four of them were in the showers after track practice, as had become something of a ritual.

"That's a joke, right?" Riker asked.

"Pretty sure it's a joke," Izzy agreed.

"So you're going together then?" Celeste asked, currently in the midst of washing Aurora's back for her.

"Like together together, or as siblings?" Aurora added.

Riker grinned at his twin sister. "Why not both?"

She smiled back and pulled him in for a wet, soapy kiss. "Who else would I possibly ever go with?" Izzy murmured happily.

"Yeah, that's kind of what we thought," Celeste said. "Me and Aurora are probably gonna go together too."

"If you two are being weird, that takes the pressure off of us," Aurora said, turning around to wash Celeste's back in return.

"Who's being weird?" Riker asked. "Just going to a high school dance. Pretty normal stuff."

"You're literally washing your sister's boobs while you say that," Aurora said.

"Cleanliness is important," Izzy said with a contented sigh.

"Nothing weird about hygiene," Riker concurred.

"If you say so," Aurora said. One of her hands slipped around to Celeste's belly button, then slowly trailed downward. "But since we're clearly all a little horny anyway...."

"Yeah, you guys go ahead," Izzy said.

Celeste and Aurora both stopped and frowned.

"What?" Celeste asked, pushing her wet, red hair back from her eyes.

"Go nuts," Riker said.

"No, but like, you're not gonna do anything?" Celeste persisted.

"Almost done here. Probably just get dressed," Izzy said.

"... why?" Aurora asked.

"Well, you know. We've been thinking of maybe cooling it a bit at school and stuff," Riker said. "Just seems like maybe we should focus on more important things."

"Like schoolwork?"

"Pff, no," Izzy said. "Like what I'm gonna wear to the dance. I think I probably need a new dress."

"And our relationship," Riker reminded her.

"Well yeah, Ri, obviously that." Izzy kissed her brother. "You're the most important thing to me. You know that."

"That's cute and all," Aurora said. "But I guess no shower orgy fun time, huh?"

"Maybe we can still play a little though," Celeste suggested shyly. "You're rubbing my pussy kind of nicely, babe."

"That's--"

"Oh my god you guys take so long in here!"

Four sets of eyes turned toward Diana, who'd barged in and was standing at the boundary of the shower area, out of danger for getting sprayed.

"I've been waiting forever," Diana continued, trying to sound annoyed even while her gaze flicked over the four naked, wet, athletic bodies in front of her.

"Sorry," Izzy said. "But waiting for what?"

Diana squirmed, cheeks flushing slightly. "Brian asked me to the dance. I... I think I'm gonna go with him."

"Nice," Izzy said. "But what was the urgency?"

"Well... what do I wear? I don't go to many dances. And I've never been so... you know...." Diana averted her eyes and tried to concentrate on her words. "I've never been that excited about boys. Not until I messed around with you all. I've been so damn horny lately. And Brian's kinda cute and stuff, so...."

"Oh, you've got a crush," Celeste offered. "That's cool. Let him feel your tits. It'll--"

"What kind of advice is that?" Aurora asked. "I don't think that's the main priority here."

"It worked on you, didn't it?"

"... technically, yes. But I already kind of liked you, I just didn't know you liked me."

"Well it'll be a good test of whether he likes her then."

"Or maybe just whether he likes tits."

"True."

"Ignore them," Riker suggested. "They're just horny."

"Uh huh. And what are you, then?" Diana asked.

"... getting clean?" Izzy said.

"I'd believe that more if you weren't jerking off your brother."

"Cleaning. I'm helping clean him."

"The twins are a little off today," Aurora said, sinking to her knees to lick Celeste's pussy.

"Mmm, that's nice, babe," Celeste cooed.

Diana shook her head. "Doesn't matter. The point I was trying to make was I need something to wear to the dance. Something sexy, but not too sexy. Maybe a little elegant, but not too elegant. Something--"

"Hey, yeah. Me too," Izzy said. She stepped out of the shower spray and swiped some water out of her hair. "We need to go shopping. All there is to it."

Diana flushed as Izzy and Riker casually padded nakedly past her to dry off and get dressed. The twins were very wet, and Riker in particular was very obviously aroused and erect.

"That'd be good," Diana said, swallowing at the sight of both sibs presenting their toned butts to her. "I... yeah. Let's do that."

While the twins dried themselves off, Diana sneaked up behind them and grabbed their butts, sighing happily as she did.

"Haha, naughty," Izzy giggled.

"We're trying to be good," Riker added.

Diana frowned. "You two? Why?"

"Well... we've been a little too crazy lately," Izzy said.

"Especially at school," Riker said.

"And we want to focus more on us," Izzy finished.

Diana nodded. "Ok, but... if I end up getting a boyfriend, I won't be able to play around anymore. So...." She sank to her knees and looked up expectantly at the twins.

Riker looked at Izzy. "Well, we tried."

Izzy nodded. "We can't be expected to resist all temptation."

Riker took a step closer to Diana and hissed in pleasure as her hand wrapped around his cock. "Nobody's perfect."

Izzy moved right next to him, mirroring his noise of pleasure as Diana put a hand over her pussy. "We're close though."

"You definitely are," Riker purred, pulling Izzy a little closer and squeezing her butt.

"Mmm, flatterer."

Izzy kissed Riker while they both enjoyed getting rubbed by their horny friend.

"Oh sure, won't play with us," Celeste said. "I see how it is."

"We got out-maneuvered," Riker said.

"Not our fault," Izzy said, going for another brother-kiss.

"Out-maneuvered how?" Aurora asked.

"... she knelt in front of us and looked cute," Riker said.

"Gee, so tactically masterful," Celeste said, rolling her eyes.

"A seductive coup de grace," Aurora concurred.

"Oh don't pout," Izzy said. She gently moved Diana's hand away, then patted her pussy in invitation. "We're trying to behave. I didn't say we were any good at it."

Celeste and Aurora knelt in front of Izzy, after a little more grumbling of course. Izzy had to admit pretty girls kneeling in front of her with sexual intent was near-impossible to resist, no matter how little Celeste and Aurora thought of it as a method of seduction. It was even better when the girls in question were naked and still dripping wet.

Izzy put a hand each on the brilliant red and blue haired heads in front of her, taking some small control as Celeste and Aurora shared her pussy.

Riker was quite enjoying the attention he was receiving too. Diana, focused only on him now, started sucking on his cock instead of just stroking it. Her technique was only shy and tentative at first, like she was just trying out what his cock felt like in her mouth. It might actually be the first time she'd sucked a cock, for that matter. Riker knew she'd licked pussy, but at their house had been her first time for that too.

"You sure you want to do this right here?" Riker whispered softly to her.

Diana blushed and pulled back a little. "I'm bad at it, aren't I?"

"No, that's not what I meant. It's just... not a very romantic spot."

"Well I don't want to be romantic with you, so that's fine."

"Haha, better not," Izzy teased. "Ri's spoken for."

"Mmm, I am," Riker said, squeezing Izzy's perfect butt again and giving her a quick kiss. "I just meant, you know, for learning purposes...."

"Oh, that," Izzy said, making the same connection Riker had. "Well... then don't do it romantically. Di, how horny are you prepared to be?"

Diana's eyes went big behind her glasses. "Why?"

"'Cause what if Ri grabs your braids and gives you some rougher practice?"

"Iz!," Riker chided. "That's being really horny. Diana doesn't want to--"

"Yes I do," Diana said.

"See, she doesn't... wait what?"

Diana took Riker's wrist and moved it to one of her pigtails. "That actually sounds easier to learn if you show me what you want."

Riker took a gentle hold of Diana's braids, feeling weirdly turned on by it as she looked up at him all cute and ready to let him use her hair as reins. Not that she was necessarily thinking of the same way. Riker could definitely remember a few videos he and Izzy had watched where girls got face fucked while their pigtails used to hold on to them.

Riker gave Diana a small tug back toward him. She opened her mouth and let him move her head. She'd been horny anyway, given her actions, but it was clearly visible in her expression now. The way she looked at him and opened her mouth wider as it approached his cock was enough to make him shiver.

"Remind me to wear my hair in pigtails sometimes," Izzy whispered in his ear.

Riker groaned, now picturing Izzy in Diana's place. He yanked Diana a little harder than he meant to, pulling her mouth onto his cock. She accepted the direction without complaint.

"Fuck, that does look hot, actually," Aurora murmured.

"Braid your hair," Celeste suggested. "I'll face fuck you."

"Haha, thanks babe."

Izzy gently but firmly pressed both girls back toward her pussy where they were meant to be licking. She was, however, getting off as much on watching her brother and Diana as she was from getting eaten out. Two hotties sharing her snatch should have been the highlight for her, in a practical sense. But she couldn't help feeling Riker's pleasure, and a small but intense desire to be in Diana's place.

Diana kept her hands on her knees, Riker noticed. Even when he went deep enough in her mouth to make her gag a little, she didn't move her hands or try to push herself back. She just kind of accepted it. He was trying to be gentle with her, sure, but it was kind of weird to him how much happier Diana was to let him control her face like this. It wasn't all just shyness about trying to learn either. She was, he deduced, enjoying it on another level.

Experimentally, Riker got a little rougher, making Diana gag more often as he tried to fit as much of his cock as he could in her mouth. He didn't try to choke her or anything, but pursued his own pleasure some more instead of worrying solely about her.

Diana coughed and drooled on herself, and her fingers definitely clenched hard on her thighs to avoid involuntarily moving her hands, but she was absolutely determined to let him show her what he wanted.

Riker was not at all convinced it was a good way to learn blowjobs, but maybe it would take the edge off of practicing next time.

"That's it, Ri," Izzy purred as she listened to the lewd sounds Diana's sloppy mouth and throat were making. "Fuck her mouth. Make yourself cum."

Diana moaned around Riker's cock and her eyes rolled back. She wasn't even touching herself. In her position, Riker would have been jerking himself off frantically. She was just letting her mouth be used. For educational purposes, allegedly.

Grunting, feeling his end approaching, Riker used her pigtails to give a few particularly deep, hard thrusts, then came in her mouth. Perhaps unsurprisingly, Diana choked and gagged, and did in fact pull off his cock as more of his cum landed on her face and coated her glasses.

Izzy came just after her brother, gracing Celeste and Aurora's tongues with her orgasm. She couldn't stop staring at the facial Riker had just given Diana.

Diana, somehow able to see through her glasses streaked with cum, fumbled her phone out and examined herself with her camera. To the twins' surprise and amusement, she even snapped a pic of herself with Riker's cum dripping down her face, and some still held in her open mouth. She appeared embarrassed once she realized everyone was watching her do it.

"I... just wanted to see what I look like," Diana explained, having swallowed the bit of cum on her tongue.

"Uh huh," Izzy said. "You look like a slutty mess."

Diana blushed crimson under the streaks of silvery-white. "Really?"

"Mmhm." Izzy knelt down with Diana and started licking her twin brother's cum off her friend's face. "It's kinda hot." She smirked as she heard Diana's camera go off again, and just kept licking.

Celeste and Aurora set about getting changed, chatting away about ordinary things as though nothing that had occurred was worth dwelling on for any length of time. Even while Izzy was still in the midst of cleaning Diana.

Riker gently snagged Diana's phone from her hand, then stood back and played photographer while Izzy tongue-bathed Diana's face. Izzy played up the hotness for her bro while he snapped pics, and that somehow transitioned into Izzy and Riker making out afterward.

Diana grabbed her phone back and studiously went through all the new, sexy photos.

"Alright, we're gonna get going," Celeste said, holding Aurora's hand as they walked.

"See ya," Aurora said.

"Bye," Izzy said, turning toward them while still clinging to Riker. "We're all gonna shop for the dance together, yeah?"

"Sure thing," Aurora said. "We'll text you."

Izzy nodded and went back to naked makeouts with her brother. She and Riker both smiled when they heard a few clicks from Diana's phone before she vanished as well.

"She's such a horny little thing," Izzy murmured.

"Who's fault is that?"

"You're not blaming me, are you?"

Riker kissed her again. "Of course not."

"Good."

"Should we... get dressed?"

Izzy sighed and wrapped her arms around the back of Riker's neck. "Five more minutes."

"Ok. I'm... gonna have to get something for the dance too, aren't I?"

"Wouldn't hurt. First time going to one as a couple and all."

"Yeah. I'll have to work on that."

****

Vi was enjoying showing off for Cait. Technically what had happened was that they were hanging out and Vi had wanted to get a workout in, whereupon Cait had said she'd like to watch for 'educational' purposes. Cait got the odd session of weight lifting in, but had never really taken to it wholeheartedly.

"It could be very good for my pole routines," Cait had suggested.

Vi had just smirked and not commented. Partly she was becoming more and more interested in watching Cait's dances, partly she was confident her girlfriend just wanted to perv on her while she worked out.

Hence Vi showing off. She was, admittedly, actually demonstrating lifting techniques for Cait, but she'd also put on her tightest pair of shorts and a sport's bra, since for once she was aware of an audience, and actively wanted its attention.

"I think I really need to up my squatting game," Cait declared after watching for a while.

Vi snorted. "That so?"

"Yeah. I mean look at your butt. Unf. I mean mine's ok, but--"

"It's really good," Vi said. "Trust me."

"Ok, it's really good," Cait agreed easily. "But check this out."

Cait slipped her jeans off and walked over to Vi's full length mirror. She got the both of them to face away from it and look over their shoulders at their asses side by side.

"That's a good image," Vi growled, reaching down to squeeze Cait's bum. "If you think there's something wrong with your booty--"

"I don't. I just think it could be fuller. Your butt's got that muscle to it."

Cait grabbed Vi's ass in return.

Perhaps inevitably--Vi should have known they were tempting fate posing like that--the garage door opened and Riker walked in. He stopped in mild surprise at the way Vi and Cait were posing.

"Bad time?" Riker asked.

Vi rolled her eyes and took a step away from her girlfriend. "No more than usual. What's up? Other than being horny, I mean."

"To be fair, you're not the sister I would come to if I was horny," Riker said.

"Hehe, gross," Cait snickered, but with no real indication in her demeanour that she was bothered by the statement.

"Plus if that's what it was about, I would have tried to catch you working out in the nude," Riker added.

Cait giggled harder.

Vi glared at her brother. "I know you can see Cait's here, so if you're trying to embarrass me it's a bad time."

"Well actually no. I, uh, wanted to ask a favour."

"You pick your moments ever so well, baby brother."

"Yeah, well, see...." Riker shuffled awkwardly. "There's a dance coming up."

"Oh sure," Vi said. "Who's the lucky girl you're gonna ask?"

"Um, obviously Iz--"

"I know. It was a joke. Continue."

"Well... she's gonna go get a new dress and stuff, so I think maybe I should dress up a little too? Except I don't really know what to wear. And you're the closest I have to a big brother, so...."

Cait picked up laughing right where she'd left off.

"You know, Ri, tact isn't always your strong suit," Vi said.

Cait wrapped her arms around Vi from behind. "Oh come on, Vi. It's a compliment."

"He called me a boy."

"No, he called you the closest he has to a big bro, which is true. Of all the girls I know, you're the big brotheriest." Cait put her mouth right next to Vi's ear. "In a really hot way," she added at a whisper.

"You're so weird," Vi said.

"You love it."

"Ugh, I do. Fuck me."

"O--"

"Not literally. Obviously." Vi felt herself starting to blush and focused on that core of annoyance inside herself to try and stem any sign of weakness in front of Riker. "So what do you want from me, exactly?"

"Um... some help picking an outfit, I guess?" Riker said. "You don't really do dresses, but you always look good, so I thought... maybe...."

"Ooh, that was definitely a compliment," Cait said. "And he's right, you know."

"Stop grabbing my butt," Vi said. "But yeah, ok, I'll give you a hand. It might be tricky though, we have very different builds."

"We'll figure something out," Cait said while continuing to fondle Vi's booty.

"We?"

"Yeah. I'm coming too. It'll be fun!"

Vi wasn't convinced about her girlfriend's motives, but it was actually a good excuse to hang out, and she could use back up as far as helping Riker.

"Sure, ok," Vi said.

"Thanks," Riker said. "I'll, uh, let you get back to it, then."

His eyes flicked down to where Cait was groping Vi's ass before he left.

"You enjoyed that, didn't you?" Vi asked.

"Your butt's kinda been doing things to me here," Cait said.

"In front of my brother though?"

"Well... that was kinda fun too. I think he liked it."

"He's a horny teen boy. Doesn't take much," Vi said.

"True. I did really enjoy what he suggested about your... nude workouts."

"Oh god."

"You wanna take your clothes off for me?" Cait asked, batting her eyes ridiculously.

"And what do I get out of it?" Vi asked.

"You'd get me all worked up."

"That feels like a benefit for you more so than me."

Cait laid a kiss on Vi's neck then nibbled her earlobe. "Nah, I think it'll work out pretty well for you."

"You don't play fair, you know."

"I'm aware. I make a living out of it."

Vi started pulling off her workout clothes. She tried not to show any reaction to Cait's clear enjoyment of the show, but it felt really nice having that horny look directed her way.

"Is it weird that you got me wrapped around your little finger so easily?" Vi asked. "Considering I still don't even know if I like girls that way."

"You like me. That's what's important."

Vi paused just a second before slipping her boxers off and getting totally naked. "You know there's a chance my sexual attraction just doesn't swing that way, and I might only like you in other ways."

Cait shrugged. "You like me eating your pussy well enough."

"I--"

"And we're still figuring things out. I wouldn't worry too much about it."

Xarth
Xarth
14,653 Followers