Family Boundaries Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Vi had to admit she felt more nervous and excited tingles while being naked for Cait than she ever did for anyone else. She felt lots of good things around Cait, really, but she still wasn't happy not knowing what it all meant.

"Sometimes it's annoying how you seem to have life so calmly figured out," Vi said. "I just want you to know that."

Cait took a comfortable seat to perv on Vi from. "Darling, I'm a stripper, and currently dating one of my bouncers. Not to denigrate my profession or my choices, but let's pump the brakes a little on assuming I know what I'm doing with my life."

Vi grabbed some weights and did a few sets with them, delaying moving into doing more squats as she knew that's what Cait was waiting for. Might as well make her squirm a little first.

"I've been thinking about that some too," Vi said. "I feel like I probably want to do something else at some point, but I've never been too interested in any particular line of work."

"It's a problem," Cait agreed. "You think about going respectable, and it's just like, what, working in a boring-ass office all day for a pay cut? Yeah right."

Vi, using her mirror's reflection, watched Cait staring at her ass. She mostly stuck with exercises that displayed her backside to maximum effect for a while, while trying not to appear too much like she was specifically seeking more of Cait's attention.

"I could maybe see you with a respectable career," Vi said. "But I feel like you'd need a seriously rebellious streak somewhere in your life."

"You think I'm rebellious?"

"Not exactly. But I think you enjoy giving society the finger, metaphorically speaking."

"Something we have in common then," Cait said.

"What's that mean?"

"Really? My sexy punk-ass badass?" Cait bit her lip while staring hard at Vi's backside. "If we're talking about, as you put it, giving society the finger...."

"I am who I am."

"I know. And trust me, I enjoy it." Cait slipped from her perch and padded slowly toward Vi. "You ever think about, like, doing personal training or something?"

"For a career? Or for you so you can perv on me some more?"

"Both. Either." Cait knelt down behind Vi. "I'm probably not the only one who would pay good money for you to... teach me."

Cait started kissing Vi's butt before a response could be mustered. Just on Vi's cheeks at first, but Cait gradually spread her and zeroed in on her asshole.

"What... what are you doing now?" Vi asked, despite being pretty sure she knew the answer.

"Thought I might eat your ass," Cait said. She landed a kiss dead centre on Vi's butthole. "If I had to guess, probably no one's done this for you before."

"Well...."

"For boinking so many dudes, you're an awfully vanilla girl, Vi."

"Hey!"

"Not a bad thing. Just saying. I don't mind opening your mind to some new possibilities."

"... my mind's not what you're opening right now."

"Hehe, yeah."

Vi leaned over her weight bench and spread her legs wider. It stung a little to be called vanilla, but honestly Cait might have a point. No one else had ever eaten her pussy or ass before Cait, and Vi was enjoying having her horizons broadened in this instance.

"Have you done a lot of this?" Vi asked.

"Not really, no," Cait said, her voice somewhat muffled by Vi's ass. "Seemed like a good time to learn."

"Fuck... you're kinda good with your tongue."

"Fank 'oo."

Vi flicked her gaze to her mirror. She mostly could only see her own naked body, bent over and slightly flushed and sweaty. Cait was partly visible, enough to know what she was up to. That image alone didn't nearly do justice to the way her tongue was dancing over Vi's bum.

Vi relaxed into her first ever rimjob, leaning more and more on her bench as Cait ate her ass out. Her legs weren't exactly going weak, but she was definitely thinking about the possibility of stretching out somewhere, like her bed, for instance.

"Hey, do you--"

The door opened, unceremoniously interrupting proceedings. Riker stood there, eyes wide.

"Do you not knock?!" Vi demanded.

"Not at the garage, no," Riker answered absently. He tilted his head as though trying to better peer at what Cait was up to with her face buried in Vi's ass.

"Get out," Vi said, really feeling like it shouldn't have to be specified.

"Uh huh," Riker said. "Um... Mom wants to know if Cait's staying for supper. She says it's not gonna be long and--"

"Ri, if I have to get up and kick your ass, neither of us is going to enjoy it."

"Is that a yes or--"

All it took was a quick lunge from Vi and Riker was gone, slamming the door quickly as a defensive measure.

"For someone who wants my help..." Vi grumbled.

"Hehe, he didn't mean to interrupt, you know," Cait said.

"It's not funny."

"It's a little funny."

"I... really didn't want to be interrupted just then," Vi said.

"Yeah, babe, I know. We'll pick up again later, ok? Anything you want."

"... anything?"

"There's my hornygirl," Cait said, ruffling Vi's hair affectionately. "And speaking of your brother though...."

"Absolutely not."

"You don't know what I was going to say!"

"I can guess," Vi said. "You're way more of a hornygirl than I am."

"Well I mean... he was into it. You saw him staring."

"I'd rather we not fuck my brother, Cait."

"I guess that's fair," Cait said, wrapping her arms around Vi from behind. "I do kinda think sometimes, and this might be totally wrong and a terrible idea, that like a threeway might be helpful for us."

"Why?"

"'Cause you know, you like dick more than pussy."

"Shit, yeah. Sorry about--"

"No no," Cait said firmly. "You don't have anything to be sorry about. I know what I'm involved in, here. Just... thoughts, you know?"

"Uh huh." Vi contemplated for a moment. "I should probably shower and get dressed."

"Don't worry about it on my account."

"For family dinner. Not for you."

"Oh sure."

****

Zoe felt a bit alone during dinner and afterward. Izzy and Riker were, as usual, all wrapped up in each other. Vi wasn't far behind them, being all obsessed with her girlfriend lately as she was.

The twins hung out with her a bit while she played Elden Ring, but shut themselves in their room for most of the evening. Vi and Cait similarly occupied themselves in a way that involved the occasional giggle or moan slipping past Vi's bedroom door.

Even Helena had been having an awful lot of phone time with Athena of late. Phone sex, more specifically. Zoe had noted that, though she wasn't sure any of her siblings had yet. Then again, she was probably the only one spending time listening at doors.

She probably shouldn't creep about like that, she knew. Sometimes she was bored, lonely, and curious. It happened.

Since everyone else was in their various bedrooms, Zoe took over the living room all to herself. She watched some tv, and idly masturbated for a while even if her heart wasn't really in it.

She pulled her hand back out of her panties when she heard movement. Cait and Vi headed to the door, as it happened. Vi seeing Cait off to work, apparently. Zoe never understood how her sister and her coworkers could stand working hours like that. It felt like it should drive a person crazy.

"Watching anything good, Zo?" Vi asked, joining her afterward.

"Enh."

"Good enough."

Zoe eyed Vi for a moment. "Cait not sleeping over, huh?"

"She's got work."

"Uh huh. Kinda sucks, doesn't it?"

"I guess." Vi shrugged. "Just seems normal to me."

"You want her to stay?"

"You're being kinda nosy, you know."

"Just asking," Zoe said.

Vi left it in silence a minute or two before actually answering. "We're still working on stuff. I guess I still don't know exactly what I'm looking for from her. What I want, what I don't want."

"Oh, right."

"Maybe... maybe it would be nice to spend the night together."

"I think it would be," Zoe said softly. "The twins seem to like it."

Vi snorted. "Yeah, ok, but you can't base anything on what the twins do. They aren't a model for healthy relationships."

"Why not? Other than being siblings, obviously."

"... well that's the main reason, actually."

"Other than that, though?"

Vi frowned. "Ok, I don't have a good reason other than that."

"And do you even think that's a good reason to disapprove?"

"I'm not disapproving. People can do what they want. Just... you know, I wouldn't look to them as an example necessarily."

Zoe let it drop there. She didn't think Vi really had a good argument to make, and in the absence of a reason to think otherwise, Zoe still kind of felt like Izzy and Riker might be the most ideal relationship she knew.

Vi and Cait were cute, but kind of a mess still. Helena and Athena were... well Zoe wasn't even sure what they were. Maybe secret fuckbuddies? And none of Zoe's friends really kept boyfriends, or indeed girlfriends, for very long. Never mind the messy breakups she'd witnessed.

Zoe spent a while wondering if she should have been born a twin too. Maybe that would have been nice.

When the two of them went to bed, Zoe picked away at her story for a bit, stripped down to just panties and a loose t-shirt, then spent a while contemplating her empty bed without actually climbing in. She shook her head and padded over to Vi's room instead.

"'M tryin' to sleep," Vi mumbled as Zoe sneaked in.

"I know," Zoe said. She slipped under the covers next to her big sis.

"I'm naked," Vi warned.

"That's cool."

"... fine."

Vi went quiet, presumably letting Zoe stay. Zoe smiled and lay as still as she could, enjoying the warmth of a shared bed. A few moments later, unexpectedly, Vi rolled over and threw an arm across Zoe, cuddling up to her. Zoe squealed just a little in surprise, then once again went quiet and still lest her sister still change her mind and kick her out of bed instead.

****

Izzy felt a little weird going shopping without her brother. It was the sensible option if she wanted to surprise him with the dress she was going to wear, but she wasn't used to doing much of anything without him. It felt vaguely like a part of her was missing.

Still, with Celeste, Aurora, and Diana along in the car, she wasn't exactly lonely. There were plenty of distractions to keep her mind off of Riker. Mostly.

At the store they'd chosen, all four girls kind of immediately scattered for a first look around before slowly clumping back up. Izzy took her time, really perusing the options and spending quite a lot of time in front of a few dresses imagining how they'd look on her, and more importantly how Riker would react.

"You're looking a little dazed," Celeste said.

"Hm?" Izzy said. "No. Just thinking."

"Awfully serious thinking," Aurora said. "You got anything picked out you want to try yet?"

"Maybe. I just, you know, want something a little elegant, but also that'll maybe look a little sexy. Something Ri'll like."

"Girl, he'll like you in anything," Celeste said. "You don't have to wear anything at all and he'll--"

"He'd really like that," Aurora giggled.

"Not what I meant. But... yeah."

Izzy nodded absently, examining another option. "I know. He'll like me in anything. But it'd be nice to wear something that really makes him stare. More than usual, I mean."

"Well don't worry, we've got a few hours and lots of options," Celeste said.

"I know," Izzy said. "I should probably just start trying some on."

"Yeah, are you guys ready yet?" Diana asked, walking up with a few selections on one arm.

"Not quite, Izzy's being particular," Aurora said.

"Nothing wrong with that," Izzy said.

"Usually no," Diana agreed. "But I want to start trying these on. Just pick a few you like to get started. You don't have to buy any of them."

Izzy let herself get pressured into grabbing a few dresses she'd been eyeing and making for the dressing rooms. They took four rooms next to each other and started off each changing into a dress and showing them off at the same time. Coordination broke down pretty quickly and they got more and more staggered, but that was fine. They needed to start helping each other with zippers and adjustments anyway.

Celeste and Aurora mostly helped each other at first, since it was an excuse to get their hands on each other, but eventually split more when they realized they wanted to surprise each other a little with their final selections.

Izzy spent some time in her bra and panties in Diana's dressing room when one of her zippers got stuck. Having been in several similarly intimate situations together of late, Izzy was slow to remember they were technically in a fairly non-private environment. Not that it mattered, as their minds were firmly on outfits for the moment.

"I don't want to look slutty or anything," Diana said, holding the last of her current selection of dresses up in the mirror. "But I do want to look good. It's kind of like a first date and everything."

"Can't really get away with slutty anyway," Izzy said. "School function and all."

"Pff, right, 'cause full nudity is definitely in the dress code."

"That was one time! Jeez. Anyway, you'll probably need to ditch the bra for this dress. Little bit backless there."

"If you want my underwear off, you can just say so," Diana said with a faint teasing grin.

"Be good. We're here for a purpose. And there's people around."

"Again, you went to class nak--"

"One time!"

Izzy unhooked Diana's bra before she could retort again. Being topless quieted her a little, at least long enough to try on her last dress. It wasn't the right one, though, and the girls had to put some clothes back on to gather more options. Diana didn't put her bra back on though.

Izzy helped Celeste for a bit and Diana paired up with Aurora. All four of the girls eventually ditched their underwear at times for the purposes of trying certain dresses. More so their bras rather than panties, though Izzy gave up and just went naked for a while in her dressing room while she slipped in and out of different options.

"Ok, you're definitely being too picky," Celeste said. "We've all got our dresses picked. You're still making excuses why every single one in the whole store isn't right."

"Well they aren't right," Izzy said, examining herself critically in the mirror yet again before letting another dress slink back to the floor.

"As much as I enjoy watching you with no clothes on, I'm starting to get kind of bored," Celeste said.

"Yeah, same," Aurora said, poking her head in. "Still nothing?"

"Don't rush me," Izzy said.

"Honestly just go naked," Diana said, squeezing in to the increasingly crowded changing space. "Ri'll love that more than anything."

"You guys think I'm a wanton, horny little thing just constantly, don't you?" Izzy accused.

"Uh huh."

"Yeah."

"Pretty much."

"... that was one of those times where you're supposed to disagree with me," Izzy said.

"Well don't ask such leading questions then," Aurora said.

"Tell you what, though, if you're gonna just stand there with no clothes on..." Diana said, biting her lip and sinking to her knees.

"Hey, none of that. We've got a mission here," Izzy said.

Diana ignored her and started kissing her pussy. Celeste and Aurora were no help, as they just seemed amused by it.

"It's not even gonna do any good," Izzy said. "Riker's not here. I can't cum without him."

"That's not true," Diana murmured.

"It is!"

"Even if it is, who says this is for your benefit."

Izzy leaned back against the wall as Diana licked at her pussy. "What about that date with Brian coming up?"

"S'why I want to get some of this in before then. If we start dating... well, it's more complicated then."

Celeste giggled. "You sure you don't want to date a girl? You really seem to enjoy pussy."

Diana shrugged. "Maybe? I might have to try both."

Izzy moaned softly. Diana's tongue did feel good. She was exceptionally eager, if nothing else.

"Are you doing ok in there?" a voice called from outside the flimsy protection of the dressing room.

Everyone froze for a second, except Diana who kept licking.

"Yes, thanks," Celeste called back, taking just a little too long to sound normal.

"You sure? Can I help you find a different size or anything?"

Izzy almost answered before shutting her mouth again. It really wouldn't do to have multiple voices answering from inside. If someone was paying enough attention, they'd be aware there were four girls crammed in there already. As it was, suspecting two of them in one room wasn't too bad, as they'd been helping each other so much already.

Celeste stuck her arm out of the room holding a dress. "Actually yes, do you have this one size up?"

"I'll have a look."

Izzy breathed a sigh of relief. "Ok, see, we almost got caught just then."

"Again I have to wonder why you care," Diana mumbled from between her legs.

"I'm not actually obligated to be stupid and horny all the time," Izzy said.

"That's technically true," Aurora said. "Come on, Di. We'll go to the next room and you can lick me. Let Iz actually pick a damn dress already."

"Babe!" Celeste said.

"Oh shh, we'll switch in a few minutes."

Celeste took a second, then nodded. "Yeah, ok." She gave Aurora a quick kiss. "Don't have too much fun."

Izzy smiled her thanks once she and Celeste were alone again. "Alright, let me see that black one that leaves one shoulder bare again."

"A sexy choice. Your ass looks great in it too."

"You think?"

"Mmhm." Celeste leaned back and watched Izzy get into the dress, deftly catching the sales associate coming back with their decoy dress as well. "I get it, you know. If you and your brother don't want to mess around all the time."

Izzy nodded. "Yeah, I mean I don't know, I think everything was just crazy for a bit. We're kinda new at some of this stuff. Any excuse to see each other naked and all that." She turned to examine her butt in the mirror as best she could. "But it's also like... like it's Ri, and part of me just wants to do the same stuff we've always done. Just casual hanging out and whatever. Another part of me wants to jump him and make out every time I lay eyes on him. And then there's some parts I don't think I fully understand yet."

"Like maybe wanting the perfect dress to go to the dance with? So that he gets even more smitten with you?"

"Yeah. Yeah like that. You worded it better than I could."

Celeste patted her shoulder. "I wouldn't worry about it. I don't think you two could be any more into each other."

Izzy bit her lip and took a last look at herself. "Well a girl can try, can't she?"

****

Riker, meanwhile, was shopping with Vi and Cait. He appreciated the help, even if he kind of felt like Vi was more interested in distracting Cait and teasing him than in providing assistance.

"Don't know why you don't just buy an identical dress to whatever Izzy wears," Vi said. "You two like to match."

Counter to Riker's hopes when he'd asked Vi in the first place, Cait was actually the far more helpful of the two.

"Shush, babe," Cait said. "We're gonna make your brother the handsomest guy at the dance, and it's gonna be super cute and romantic. None of your poo-pooing."

"It might be cute, if you're into that sort of thing," Vi said. "Do I even bother reminding you he's taking our sister?"

"That's why it's extra cute already," Cait insisted.

"There's something wrong with you, cupcake."

"And yet you desperately want to be with me anyway. So what's wrong with you, hm?"

Riker rolled his eyes at the playful bickering and kept looking around. He wasn't used to really dressing up much, and was a bit lost. At least Vi and Cait did offer some suggestions every now and then, when they weren't too busy with each other.

If he didn't need their help, Riker would have been tempted to point out that the two of them were acting even more like siblings than he and Izzy often did, and they weren't actually related.