Family Boundaries Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He accumulated as much of an armful of clothes as he could reasonably carry before seeking a dressing room. Vi happily claimed a seat in the 'bored boyfriends' section, as she called it while he went in to change.

"You have to wait for me to be shopping before you can be the bored boyfriend," Cait said from outside.

"Just getting my practice in, babe," Vi said.

"Uh huh. Well maybe I won't take you when I go shopping for sexy underwear. How 'bout that?"

"Ah! Well now that's just cruel." Vi paused. "Wanna pick some up today?"

"Maybe if you're a good girl."

Riker did his best to ignore the two of them. A few of the options he'd brought didn't look good at all, and he easily discarded them. Others he decided might be ok, and eventually he had to step out and get opinions.

Vi was very much thumbs up or thumbs down, as far as critique. Cait was more thorough in her assessments, and was quick to bustle off and return with different sizes or variations as need be.

"You better marry her or some shit," Riker said. "I think I might need her as a sister-in-law."

Vi snorted. "I'll tell her you said that."

"Go ahead. I stand by it."

Vi's teasing smirk faded a little as she realized he wasn't going to be baited. "Ri, honestly... I mean fuck off with marriage, I'm not thinking about anything that deep right now. But Cait's special. Don't think I don't know it."

"I know you do. You don't give up cock for just anyone."

"Ha, good one." Vi eyed Riker in an odd way that made him uncomfortable for reasons he couldn't put his finger on. "She's had ideas about getting some cock, though."

"I... what does that mean?"

"Nothing important. Not like it would happen anyway. It'd be weird."

"Oh sure."

Vi sighed and leaned back, hands firmly stuck in the pockets of her light jacket. "You know what bugs me is as much as I like her, I still feel weird about a lot of sex stuff with her. I know I don't feel the same about girls as guys, but I really like her. And... and I shouldn't be so scared of pussy."

Riker blinked. "You're scared of pussy?"

"Not in the way you're implying. It's like if someone asked you right now to suck a cock. It'd feel weird, right?"

Riker looked around at the other patrons he could see, hopefully none of whom could overhear this conversation. "I mean of the options here currently, yeah, it'd be pretty weird."

"Also generally, I mean," Vi said. "Unless you've got a side of you I'm not aware of. Which is cool if you do, I guess, but in that case my example falls apart."

Riker gave it some serious consideration. "I guess if Izzy had a cock one day, I wouldn't mind sucking it for her," he said.

"Of course you wouldn't."

"I don't know who else I'd want to bother with."

Vi raised an eyebrow. "None of those girls you've been banging, perhaps?"

"I don't bang anyone," Riker said. "I have sex with Izzy. Other stuff is, you know, just mouths and things. Just messing around."

"Oh sure."

Cait swooped back in with another armful and shooed Riker back into the dressing room. She settled down practically in Vi's lap to wait, and Riker was able to listen to them while he changed.

"You two talking about me while I'm gone?" Cait teased.

"Some," Vi said. "And about whether Riker wants to suck cock or not."

"... you know, I kind of believe you might have been."

"Why do you say that so weird?"

"It's an odd topic of conversation under the circumstances," Cait explained. "But... given your family...."

"What's wrong with my family?"

"Nothing," Cait said, followed by the unmistakable sounds of kisses. "I'm quite a fan. But they are different."

"I'll ask them to try and be the same," Vi said.

"Nooo, I like the way the are."

"Even if they're different?"

"Especially if they are! They're so--"

"Yeah, I know what you think they are," Vi said. "Don't get all worked up in the middle of the store."

"Ah! I'm not that bad and you know it."

"You think the twins are cute together."

"They are!"

Riker had to walk out of the dressing room blushing as he and Izzy were discussed. It was nice, in a way, but also he didn't really know what to do with the odd compliment.

"Oh, that looks nice," Cait said. She walked around Riker to examine him from different angles. "That jacket'll do nicely. We may need to swap... hm, yeah, I think I know. Back in the dressing room, mister."

Riker hesitated as Cait dragged him back in to change, mostly because she came with him this time. He looked back at Vi who just kind of shrugged bemusedly from her seat.

****

Vi was kind of enjoying playing the role of exasperated boyfriend. She clung to that outward appearance, even whipping out her phone while Cait was helping her brother with his outfit. Mostly, though, scrolling on her phone was a cover for her inner indecision.

Cait had shown pretty consistently that she wasn't going to be weirded out by Vi's family, which was good because if the little pervos scared her off, Vi was not going to be a happy big sister. Vi unquestionably had a good thing here, even if she wasn't totally sure what it was.

Part of the problem was that Vi had become comfortably used to her previous method of handling relationships, which was to say she didn't bother with them and considered them a minor nuisance. Cait had kind of upended that on her--in a good way--but it left her reeling a bit.

For instance, the continued confusing issue of whether Vi was prepared to be with another girl. Cait made her all warm and fluttery in ways that no boy ever had. But, then, sex with girls just didn't make the same innate sense to Vi that fucking boys always had.

Sexually straight, romantically gay. Zoe had suggested that possibility, and Vi had been chewing on it ever since. It just sounded so goddamn unfair and complicated. Like how hard would it have been to be built normal anyway? Or at least normal-ish. Or... something. Admittedly, Vi had never cared much for other people's definition of normal. She was, at the very least, an unapologetic tomboy and had no interest in that ever changing.

"Ooh, Vi, your bother's wearing panties under his clothes!" Cait called from inside the dressing room. "You think they're his sister's?"

Vi looked up from her phone. "A little louder, babe. I don't think the whole store heard."

Cait peeked her head out. "It's pretty hot," she said in a more hushed tone.

"You've got weird kinks, Cait."

"Lucky you," Cait shot back with a wink.

"We just like to match sometimes," Riker grumbled from within the dressing room. "It's not anything weird."

"Never said it was weird," Cait assured him. "And they make your butt look super good anyway."

"Don't molest my brother too much, babe," Vi said casually while looking down at her phone again.

Riker's squeak of indignation melded rather amusingly with Cait's firm protests that she was only helping.

Vi sighed, staring right through her phone screen. The teasing and flirting were so good. And she really quite enjoyed Cait doing things to her. She felt bad that she was so indecisive about taking things further.

Probably she should be truly annoyed that Cait seemed interested in her siblings. That felt like poor relationship etiquette. However, despite her outward feelings on the matter, Vi was more and more considering whether there was any help to be had there. Riker was, for all his little-brother-ness, still a boy. His and Izzy's athleticism lent itself well to the both of them being hot little things.

It felt like the most backward-ass plan in the world to even consider using her brother to help get over some sexual hangups. There was a glimmer of potential there, sure, but it really shouldn't have been any more than a passing thought, discarded as quickly as it arrived.

Cait sauntered back out to sit next to Vi, looking quite pleased with herself. She insinuated an arm around one of Vi's and leaned in close with a beaming smile until Vi finally put her phone away.

"What are you so happy about?" Vi asked.

"Got your brother the perfect outfit," Cait said. "No sister could resist him."

"I don't like the way you look at me when you say things like that."

"Sure you do. Come on out, Ri!"

Riker somewhat awkwardly emerged. Vi eyed him up and down, grudgingly admitting to herself that sure, he looked pretty good.

"Am I crazy," Vi asked slowly, "or is he dressed kind of like me?"

"Looks good on him too, doesn't it?" Cait said.

"I mean...."

Cait bounced to her feet and ran her fingers through Riker's hair. "If we just get his hair style a little, put lots of product in it--"

"Are you trying to turn him into a boy version of me?" Vi asked.

"Well...."

Riker coughed. "Is it... is it actually good? Or am I in the middle of something here?"

"Both," Vi said. "You're a handsome boi." She stood up. "Now let's buy your clothes and get you a haircut so Cait stops thinking about cloning me."

Cait pouted. "It'd make a good pic, at least. We could just temporarily dye his hair so--"

"Damn you're horny today," Vi said. "Ri's already got a twin. He doesn't need to be mine too."

"But think of the potential," Cait protested. "At least for the artistic merit, if we're ignoring the aesthetic beauty."

"Um... ok, but the outfit..." Riker tried again.

"Yes, Ri. Izzy'll cream herself, ok?" Vi said. "Now change back and let's get moving."

"Roll the sleeves up at a tactical moment," Cait advised. "Actually let me show you with the sleeves rolled," she said to Vi. "You'll appreciate this."

"I'm changing, I'm changing," Riker said, frantically retreating.

"Awfully excitable, isn't he?" Cait remarked.

"You have that effect sometimes, babe" Vi said.

"Oh do I?"

"Yes, and you very well know it."

"I'll try not to."

Vi frowned. "Well let's not be hasty."

Cait climbed into Vi's lap, and Vi immediately put her hands around Cait, just at her waist where there were hints of bare skin between her shirt and tight jeans. Vi's hands slipped once or twice down to Cait's firm ass while they made out a little.

"Maybe don't get us kicked out until I've bought what I need," Riker said awkwardly from behind Cait.

Both girls looked up from each other and remembered that there was a bit of an audience, some of which either didn't notice or didn't mind, but other parts of which were becoming disgruntled with the display.

"Yeah. Yeah ok," Vi said.

She stood up while picking Cait up at the same time, fully grabbing her butt to keep a grip on her. Cait shrieked in surprise, then delight, both emotions attracting more attention.

"I can't take you guys anywhere," Riker grumbled.

"That's rich coming from you," Vi snorted.

"From me?!"

"You gonna pretend you and Izzy don't--"

Riker flushed crimson and marched ahead faster. "We're subtle and dignified in public, thank you very much!"

Vi slipped her hand into Cait's and meandered after her brother. "Ten bucks says they definitely aren't."

"No fair trying to spring a sucker bet on me," Cait argued.

"Sorry, Cupcake."

"Mmm, that's ok. All forgiven. But we might need to stop at another place so I can get over the trauma with some retail therapy."

Vi narrowed her eyes. "What kind of place?"

"Don't worry. You'll like it."

****

Vi did indeed like the store they went to next. She and Cait dropped Riker off to get a haircut first, then Cait took her to a shop that specialized in ladies' wear. A lot of the store was perfectly respectable outfits, dresses, sleepwear, etc. Toward the back there was an awful lot of lingerie and generally naughtier options.

Vi wasn't fully convinced that just shopping for that stuff was going to be any fun, but she underestimated Cait. And, admittedly, probably hadn't stopped to consider that her girlfriend made underwear exciting for a living.

Cait had a way of holding bras up to her chest or panties down at her crotch that could make one forget that she was still fully clothed behind the articles. And that was before Cait started actually trying things on.

Vi found herself sitting outside some dressing rooms again, but this time eagerly awaiting every new appearance of the current model.

Riker caught up eventually, after a brief flurry of texts between he and Vi.

"Abandoned me to go shopping again, huh?" Riker asked, settling in next to Vi and dropping his bag of purchases next to him.

"Shh," Vi said absently while staring at the room Cait was currently in.

"Don't shh me. I'm kind of surprised you'd be so into this. I thought you were getting bored."

"I was."

"So what--"

As if knowing how to make an entrance--which again was what she did for a living--Cait appeared in a dramatic flourish to interrupt Riker. She'd already demonstrated a few sets of underwear, and if anything she seemed to be getting progressively more scandalous.

This time she had a bra with cups so low that just a hint of nipple was visible over the top, along with some very lacy panties that suggested one could see through them, even if one actually couldn't. She wore a garter and stocking set too, as though extra emphasis were needed that she was in a very 'bedroom' set of underthings.

"Oh," Riker said.

"You get it now, huh?" Vi said, her eyes raking firmly over Cait's body.

"Yeah. Yeah I get it."

Riker lifted a fist toward Vi, and without even glancing at him she met it with hers.

Cait was entirely unselfconscious about Riker being present, or indeed anyone else in the store. To Vi's eyes, she and Cait might as well have been alone in her room.

Cait shimmied and slowly twirled, showing off every angle of the underwear. The process included a few moves that Vi knew for sure were lifted from her routine at work. In this case, anything that involved Cait leaning over also meant tantalizingly increasing the amount of nipple shown off, if only by the smallest margins. Vi had seen Cait's breasts more times than she could count, and yet she found herself hooked on the possibility of that bra slipping just a tiny bit further.

"What do you think?" Cait murmured.

"Fuck, babe, you know this isn't fair," Vi said. "You make all this stuff look good."

"Well... just try and keep in mind which items you most want to get me out of," Cait said with a cat-like grin and a wink before she vanished back into the dressing room.

Vi sat back and closed her eyes for a moment.

"So, uh, out of curiousity, how many more of those is she showing off?" Riker croaked.

"I have no idea, bro."

Riker fidgeted next to Vi. "We should probably... support her anyway. She helped me and all."

Vi smirked at Riker until he looked away and pretended to be studying a nearby display of socks.

Cait sauntered out again, this time getting even more sensual with her modeling. She got closer to Vi, swaying her tits and her hips at strategic moments, then scooted over to Riker and stuck her boobs in his face a little too. Riker's uncertain whimpers would have been amusing if Vi hadn't been feeling much the same mix of arousal and confusion as he was.

"Is she... allowed to do this?" Riker whispered when Cait disappeared again.

"I don't tell my girlfriend what she's allowed to do," Vi said.

"Oh, sure. But I meant, like, in this store specifically. Like with the underwear and nearly stripping and--"

"Oh that." Vi scratched her head. "Well... I think maybe she's not supposed to be actually trying on panties the way she has been. Or modeling quite so vigourously. But... well you see that guy working the cash?"

"Um... yeah?"

"He's been trying to pretend like he's not staring, and doesn't have a boner behind the counter. That girl behind us, the one who presumably works here, she's been adjusting that same rack of clothes for twenty minutes now, and I'd have to seriously worry for her if her face is always that red."

Riker considered what Vi was saying, while also surreptitiously gauging the other occupants of the store. Luckily there weren't many of the latter, and some of them probably just hadn't noticed the illicit goings on, while the few others seemed to be trying to pretend like they were oblivious. Riker was a little surprised given the largely female clientele of the shop at the amount of interest in getting some sidelong glances at Cait's appearances.

"So she's getting away with everything... because people are horny," Riker said.

"Far as I can tell."

Riker nodded. "That actually kind of makes sense to me."

Something in his tone made Vi eyes her brother suspiciously. "What does that mean?"

"Hm?"

"You heard me."

"No, nothing. It's nothing."

"It's not nothing," Vi insisted.

Riker shrugged. "Only that, like, Iz and I get away with stuff sometimes because of horniness. That's all."

Cait appeared again, this time in some sleek thigh high stockings, and a matching bra and panty set that was just transparent enough to make things very interesting. Along with making sure Vi and Riker both got very good looks at her from every angle, she swayed even closer until she was practically giving Vi a lap dance.

"Unf. Babe, seriously, dial it back a little," Vi murmured.

"Don't like it?" Cait asked.

"I like it too much."

Cait giggled and slipped away just before Vi's arms wrapped around her. "Ah ah, no touching, you know the rules."

"We're not in the strip club at the moment."

"Oh right. I forgot."

"Uh huh. Sure you did."

Riker made a strangled noise in his throat as Cait climbed into his lap, not quite grinding on him or rubbing her boobs in his face, but so damn close that the difference was only academic.

"Help," Riker squeaked.

Cait laughed, clearly enjoying herself way too much. She spun away from Riker and casually slipped out of her bra in a single smooth, well-rehearsed movement. She turned her back to her audience, snapped over at ninety degrees to ensure her bum was pointed directly at Vi, then wiggled her booty while shimmying her panties down her legs.

Vi was fully enraptured. She couldn't recall any reason at all why she wasn't already in the process of taking Cait to bed. She was, as far as she could tell, so wet she'd probably leave a puddle behind when she stood up. And somehow, Cait wasn't even done yet.

With a casual flick of her wrist, Cait tossed her panties over Vi's head, straight at the girl pretending to work. The girl caught the garment with one hand, rather undercutting her pretense of not paying attention. Cait winked, blew a kiss, then sauntered back to her dressing room.

"Vi. Vi!" Riker said urgently.

"I know," Vi said. "We're in trouble."

"Yeah I guess that's basically what I wanted to say." Riker swallowed. "Is there more?"

"There's more!" Cait called from her dressing room.

"I think there's more," Vi said.

Riker nodded, his eyes fixed in space like he was hypnotized. "Oh."

"Hey, Ri?" Vi asked, lowering her voice so hopefully only he could hear.

"Yeah?"

"This is gonna sound pretty fucked up probably...."

"That's ok. Sneak it by me while my brain's melting. I won't even notice."

Vi nodded. "Ok. I'm wondering... oh god... I'm wondering, like, if you'd maybe help out with some stuff."

"That couldn't possibly have been a more vague request."

"I know." Vi rubbed her face. "Listen, we're both horny and not thinking right now, so don't answer or criticize until later, ok? But... but what we were all three in bed together at some point. Just... just consider it."

"Four," Riker said automatically.

"Huh?"

"Izzy. That'd make four."

Vi blinked. "So I ask about potentially a threeway with me and Cait, and your first response is to make sure our sister is included too?"

Riker frowned. "Well yeah. If I was going to do something like that, it wouldn't be without her."

Vi rubbed his shoulder. "That's sweet, bro. Messed up beyond all rational understanding, but sweet."