Family Boys

Story Info
A guy fantasizes about his brother and more!
2.9k words
4.35
69.6k
53
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cmiles188
Cmiles188
13 Followers

Editor's note: this submission contains scenes of incest or incest content.

*

This wasn't right.

But was there a way to hold back from thinking cock-hardening thoughts? Hell, Jeremy's mind was lost in the gutter and a way to retrieve it eluded him.

A lot had changed in the past few weeks, getting much more domineering in the past few days. Sometimes, he felt like a stranger in his own body, and by jove, he loved the feel of it. He knew he shouldn't. He knew that banishing the newfound wantonness was the right thing to do. At least that was what the tiny voice at the back of his head said.

He should be at his study desk, his face buried in some study material, but here he stood by his bedroom window, casting his gaze one story below, at a shirtless Andrew washing his Toyota truck—their truck, actually, since it belonged to the both of them. It was impossible to take his eyes off the raven-haired eighteen-year-old, and that was quite natural, considering that Andrew was hot enough to have a nun fingering herself in the bathroom while thoughts of fucking him crossed her mind. And his low-ridden denim pants showing off his v-cut made it all worse. From where Jeremy stood on the top floor of their ranch, he had the perfect view of Andrew's body. Even from afar, his v-cut didn't lose its allure. Hell, the distance seemed to make it even more alluring.

It was late evening and the sun had hidden in the rather gloomy clouds, yet Andrew's body glistened with sweat, no thanks to the movement of his hands as he gave the car a thorough wash. Finding a guy attractive was natural; Jeremy had no problem with being gay. He had never thought about taking a cock in his ass or doing anything sexual with a guy, but he certainly wasn't judgmental when it came to sexual orientation. So finding a guy sexually attractive was just as natural as falling for a girl.

The unnatural part was finding his kid brother sexually attractive...in a way that made him want to rip his clothes off and devour him.

Once the thought of fucking Andrew crossed his mind, Andrew looked up at him as though he had heard his thoughts. But he hadn't said those words aloud, had he? He certainly hadn't said a word about wanting to jump his brother's bones. Hell, he'd said no word at all. He'd had no idea Andrew knew of his presence, so when Andrew suddenly looked in his direction, his heart thumped in his chest.

"Enjoy the view,"" Andrew said, all smiles.

"You wish!"" Jeremy feigned a scowl, and then he turned away from the window.

"I'm sexy and you know it, dickhead!" Andrew said, voiced raised.

Jeremy smiled. He could imagine Andrew sticking out his middle finger. So when he redirected his attention to him, he wasn't surprised to find his middle finger standing tall. At the sight of Andrew's middle finger, Jeremy couldn't help but entertain mental images of the finger exploring his ass. A finger had never gone up his ass, and the thought of it had never crossed his mind, bur for the first time he wondered what it would feel like.

Shit! He cut off his thoughts and pulled away from the window in a desperate attempt to hide his rosy cheeks. He stood with his back to the wall, his chest heaving as he tried to calm his heart. But his attempt to calm his heart only caused it to pound harder. In his mind's eye he could see Andrew stripping naked, letting his huge cock spring into view. He knew it would be impossible to get his mind out of the gutter just yet, so he didn't attempt to push away the thoughts. If there was something he'd learned during the past week, then this was it: do not fight the thoughts, you'll never win.

He knew it wouldn't be long before his cock started to harden. Still standing with his back to the wall, he slowly moved his right hand to his groin and cupped his cock. Flaccid. Too flaccid.

A little hardness wouldn't go wrong, or would it? He'd subjected his cock to a whole lot of sexual tension. Maybe it was time for his trophy gratification, relieving himself of even an ounce of the tension. He heaved a deep sigh, his heart swelling with approval as his cock responded to his touch. He'd felt it twitch. Although subtle, he'd noticed it anyway—a movement in his hand that could only mean one thing.

He was already hardening.

This was a lot faster than he'd thought it would, considering that he had no visual stimulation. Well, maybe he did.

He peeled his back away from the wall and glanced down at Andrews again. Andrews had his back to him, so he could jerk off to Andrew's toned ass. Andrew's low-ridden pants gave a cum-worthy sneak peak of the top of his ass. That was enough to jerk off to, so with his eyes fixed on Andrew, he slowly unbuckled his belt, and then proceeded to undo his zipper. He slipped his hand beneath the waistline of his pants and wrapped his fingers around his huge cock. He was hard enough to hammer a tight ass and make it sore. But that wasn't the hardest he could get, so he started to glide his fingers along his shaft, his pace slow and steady as though he had all day. Well, acting like he did have all day wouldn't hurt, or would it?

His pants were an obstruction, hindering the movement of his hand as he continued to stroke himself, so without a second thought, he slipped his pants down his legs, bringing his huge cock out of hiding. He had his eyes fixed on Andrew the whole time, so when Andrew started to turn around, he was quick to move out of sight. He advanced to his brown-sheeted bed, and after he'd perched on it, he placed his pants beside him. He tightened his hold on his cock, his mind producing images of how tight Andrew's ass would possibly be. So, he tightened his hold even more, mimicking the possible tightness of his brother's ass.

He glided his hand up his cock, then back down to grasp his balls. He let out a sharp breath, his chest rising and falling. Eyes closed, he gave in to the pleasure welling up in his balls. Yes, touching himself felt good, but not nearly as good as it would if this was some hot guy stroking him. And at the moment, all he wanted was Andrew Mendoza.

When he opened his eyes, his heart skipped a beat at the sight of a sweaty Andres standing in the doorway.

"Shit!" Jeremy muttered, his cheeks instantly heating up.

His most natural reaction would be to scramble for the blanket or his pillow and cover his cock. But there was something about the look in Andrew's eyes that rendered him immobile, as though he'd lost all control of his body. All he could do was stare back at Eric.

He searched his eyes for a trace of condemnation, or anything close to it. But instead of condemnation, he found a look of approval. Andrews liked what he saw; that part was pretty much clear. He had an intense look in his eyes—a look that could only mean either of two things.

One, he wanted to fight.

Two, he wanted to fuck.

Jeremy could swear on it that it was the latter. The bulge in Andrew's pants was enough proof of that.

"Continue," Andrew said, his eyes fixed on Jeremy's cock.

When he spoke in a voice as sexy as that, how could anyone refuse him? His voice was deep yet it held a calmness that could only be related to dominance.

"I want to watch you touch yourself." Andrew's husky voice left no room for an objection.

He stepped further into the room, and then he moved Jeremy's chair to the center of the room. That was barely two steps away from where Jeremy sat on the bed. Andrew sat astride the chair, with his back to the desk, and then he nodded, wordlessly asking Jeremy to go ahead.

Jeremy lowered his gaze to his cock, and then he picked up from where he'd left off pleasing himself. His palms had become moist with sweat, so when he started to smooth his right palm over his cock again, it glided effortlessly. He inched his way to the tip of his cock, giving it a slight pull, and then he orbited his meatus areola with his thumb. He slid his hand back down, shivers coursing down his spine as he slowly mounted the bulging veins on his shaft, one of a time.

When his chest started to constrict, making his breath turn shallow, he knew he was hitting home. And he knew it was only because Andrew's eyes were fixed on him. he'd never jerked off in front of anyone and had never thought he'd ever would, but here he was stroking himself in front of his kid brother.

"Ahhh!" Andrew moaned softly.

Jeremy raised his face and found Andrew clutching his groin. his hands moved slowly, evident of him stroking himself. He groaned again, his voice deeper than it had been at first. He rose from the chair and hastily unbuckled his pants, bringing his huge cock out of hiding.

Jeremy froze, his eyes devouring the unleashed beast between his brother's legs. "Fuck me!"

"Oh yes I will," Andrew said, eyes gleaming with uncontained lust.

Jeremy was no stranger to his brother's endowment. It had been years though—probably three or four—since he last saw him naked. And admittedly, a lot had changed since then.

His throat throbbed with anticipation as he watched Andrew step out of his pants. The belted clothing had been wrapped around his ankles. One step was all it took for Andrew to bridge the distance between he and Jeremy, and then he dropped to his knees.

Wait. Is he about to suck my cock? Excitement had Jeremy's heart beating twice as fast as usual, aiming to burst out of his chest.

When Andrew took Jeremy's cock in his hands, Jeremy knew all roads would lead to an earth-shattering climax. He would rather receive a blowjob on his feet than in his seated position—somehow he felt it would be more enjoyable—so he rose from the bed, his cock aiming at Andrew like a pistol. Well, it was a pistol of some sort, wasn't it?

Jeremy sucked in a deep breath, preparing himself for what was to come. His cock fit nicely in Andrew's hands, stretching his purlicue like they were made for each other, but he knew it would fit even nicer in his mouth, smushed between his soft pink lips.

"Say it," Andrew said.

"Say what?" Jeremy asked, confused.

"Whatever is on your mind," Andrew said. He tightened his hold on Jeremy's cock.

"Fuck, Andrew!" Jeremy bit down on his lower lip as Andrew's wandering hand suddenly found his balls, giving them a nice squeeze.

"That's what you want, huh?" Andrew asked, trailing his way back to the tip of Jeremy's cock.

He drew fine circles around his meatus, smearing the tip of his cock with pre-cum, and then he encircled him with his thumb and index-finger, forming a tight ring around his shaft. Stroking downwards, he followed suit with his other hand, making a similar 'OK' sign. At that point, Jeremy couldn't tell what was hyperactive—his throbbing cock or his pacing heart. But one thing was sure—each move of Andrew's purlicues along his shaft brought him one step closer to his climax.

"Want me to take this big guy in my mouth and suck the hell out of him, huh?"

"Yes!" Jeremy said.

His voice sounded a lot like a sissy's, even in his own ears, but that didn't matter to him. All that mattered was that he was finally getting the sexual gratification he deserved—the pleasure he'd been craving like a drop of water in a parched land.

"Oh..." Andrew said. "How about—"

"Damn it, Andrew!" Jeremy yelled. "Fucking shove my cock down your throat and choke on it."

His breath had turned raspy, his heart pounding as he gave in to a burst of adrenaline.

"All you had to do was ask," Andrew said, chuckling.

He took Jeremy's cock in his mouth, enclosing it in sheer darkness. His spit was quick to welcome the stranger, making it slick and slippery as it headed toward his throat. The sight of Andrew on his knees was so divine, it gave Jeremy even more reasons to moan with pleasure. It wasn't every day he got to see his kid brother on his knees, sucking him like a man-whore, or was it?

Andrew's lips traveled down Jeremy's cock, taking him in inch by inch until he was deep enough to trigger the gag reflex. But Andrew showed no signs of discomfort. Not even when Jeremy's cock hit the back of his throat. Jeremy gaped at him. His brother was a hell of a sex-crazed teen and he had been too prudish to even realize it. Well, now that he knew...

A smirk crossed his lips as he thought about the many things he would do with Andrew. There were many new things to try, new emotions to feel, and Andrew would be honored to put him through. He definitely would.

Andrew started to bob his head up and down Jeremy's cock. He was faster now, bordering on speed at the expense of depth. It felt just as good as it had when he'd reached deep enough to hit his tonsils.

"Faster!" Jeremy cried, his voice breathy. "Faster, please!"

Andrew went even faster, not even bothering to clean himself up when spit started to dribble down both sides of his mouth.

"Yes!" Jeremy cried out. "Yes yes yes, don't stop! Holy fuck I'm gonna cum!"

He'd never considered himself a quick cummer, but when a stud like Andrew handled him, there was no holding back. His whole body was starting to tremble, announcing the wave of pleasure that was set to sweep him over. His cock slipped deeper into Andrew's mouth, hitting his tonsils. The muscles of Andrew's throat clenched instinctively, squeezing his cock so hard, he groaned. That did it for him, forcing his warm seed out of his cock and into Andrew's eager mouth. He pulled out of Andrew's mouth and held his cock an inch or two above it, just so he could watch globs of cum settling on his tongue.

Watching Andrew gulp down his cum was a sight as pleasing as he'd thought it would be.

When he'd spurted out the last of his cum, he glanced down at Andrew with a pacing heart. Andrew's heart was beating just as fast. Jeremy could tell from his heaving chest and the way his shoulders rose and fell with each breath he took. Their bodies glistened with sweat, as though they'd been working out. Well, they had, hadn't they?

"Whoa!" He shook his head, his cheeks puffy with laughter. "Well, that just happened."

Being alone with his brother with rock hard cocks and a shared sexual experience was not how he'd thought his evening would go. But did he find it unnatural? He didn't know about that. All he knew was that he would give anything to create more orgasmic moments with Andrew.

"So..." Andrew said, getting off the floor. "We should do this again...maybe some other time, you know"

"Really?" Jeremy asked.

He'd seen that coming, but hadn't thought Andrew would be in a hurry to ask for it. Then again, Andrew had always been the outspoken one.

"Mh-hmm," Andrew said.

"Well..." Jeremy stepped forward. He and Andrew were standing so close their bodies were almost touching.

"Well?" Andrew asked.

"What if some other time is now?" Jeremy winked at Andrew.

Their hard cocks bumped into each other. They glanced down at their cocks touching, and then they chuckled.

"Fuck me in the ass, you son of a fucker!" Jeremy said, holding Andrew's cock.

"I'll do it!" a man said.

Jeremy looked in the direction of the voice and found a man standing in the doorway. He was clad in a white long-sleeved shirt and an elegant pair of black pants. He could pass for a gentleman. Well, if the bulge in his pants didn't have to mess it all up. But that was no messing up anything, was it? Jeremy could use another cock, and Andrew sure wouldn't have a problem with that.

"Call me a fucker and I'll act like one." The man slowly undid his pants, and then he peeled off every other article of clothing until he was stark naked.

He gazed at Jeremy, his eyes roaming his half-naked body.

"Take off that fucking shirt!" he ordered.

"Yes, father."

The man was John Mendoza.

There was no time to be startled over the realization that his whole family was gay, so Jeremy kept it for later. Right now, obeying his father was all he was willing to do, so after he took off his shirt, he dropped down to his knees and crawled to meet his father. He halted in front of him, his mouth going dry with a thirst that could only be quenched by his father's potent seed.

So, he remained there on his knees, like a loyal dog awaiting his master's command.

Cmiles188
Cmiles188
13 Followers