All Comments on 'Family Boys'

by Cmiles188

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
JerryfbsJerryfbsover 4 years ago
Nice

Brother and Father, so Hot! Sucking my daddys dick was always the highlight oh my day! Can u relate? Hit me up. mastevens001 yahoo

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
More!!!

I want more of this story!!!

TeenTopTeenTopover 4 years ago
Two sex-craved brothers and their father

When Andrew sucks his brother Jeremy off, the two teens experience the most natural male activity in the world. Their father joins them to fulfill Jeremy's desire for a cock stuffed up his arse. Most beautifully written. I can't wait for the next installment.

63lsmith63lsmithover 4 years ago
VERY NICE

What can I add that has not already been said. I loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Yes, beautiful!

OMG. You have mastered the art of the narrative. Beautiful diction creates powerful and intimate images that capture and excite the reader. The ending was beautifully crafted with the hint of more to "cum". Can't wait for the next chapters!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Very real.... Thank you.

I grew up with a younger brother who was more outspoken than I, and had a fascination with me. He was brazen, daring, outgoing and no one would have expected it from him as he was a charming lady’s man, except I was the one he wanted. The part where he didn’t know if he wanted to fight or fuck is very real, and many times it went from fighting to lust very quickly, the gazed look was the same. This was very real, I come from a family of men who are bi, my dad, me and my brother, I can sense instantly of a story is not real, and end my reading quickly, this was very real, if it is the passion of great imagination, cudos brother, and if it’s taken from true experiences, even better. It left my boxers wet.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
family affair

great story, but it took you long enough to bring the father into family fuck fest. it was hot when it was only the brothers, but having the dad join in was excellent. I've always said the family that fucks together stays together.

Andy_gay_boyAndy_gay_boy7 months ago

Great story u should add more juicy parts 😊

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Gawd, this brings back so many memories for me...Me, my two brothers (one older, one younger), our Dad, ALL of our Uncles and Cousins...all gay...all ready to join in on the family fucking fun...

Let's just say our many, MANY 'family gatherings' were indescribably luscious!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous