Family Breastfeeding Fetish

Story Info
Mum/daughter/stepdad aroused by breastfeeding.
2.7k words
4.6
8.9k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My mother gave birth to me when she was 18. When she split from my dad I went to live with him as he was in a better position to look after me. After a few years my mum remarried. My mum sent me birthday and Christmas cards each year but I am ashamed to say that I did not do anything to keep in touch with her. That was until I finished university. My father said that he had heard that my mum had just had a baby and was very keen to see me. As my mum lived in a different city I contacted her and asked her if she wanted me to visit her. I admitted that I was very uncertain about meeting her. I had spent years feeling deserted by her and was not sure I could understand or forgive her for what she had done. She said she fully understood but would love to try and make things up to me. I was nervous as I walked up the short drive to the front door of a detached house in a pleasant neighborhood. When my mum opened the door we fell into each other's arms and hugged for a long time. Both of us were in floods of tears but that felt kind of cathartic for me. When we finally let go of each other I knew that somehow we would be friends.

We sat and both had coffee during which baby Tom started to cry. It was time for his feed and I was delighted to be introduced to my little brother before my mum settled back to breastfeed him. My mum released one of her substantial boobs before attempting to latch Tom onto her nipple. Her nipple looked huge before the first attempt failed but when she presented to his eager mouth the second time it was even longer and thicker. I had seen a number of nipples in my time but none had been in the same league, size wise, as my mum's. To explain I am bi and am lucky enough to love both the male and female form. At 21 while not very experienced I was no virgin and had enjoyed a number of sexual relationships with both men and women.

I do admit to having a thing about nipples both mine and other peoples. I only wish men's nipples were as big and sensitive as women's, but that is another story. Watching my mum breastfeed was the most erotic thing I had ever witnessed. She swapped Tom from one breast to the other three times. She did not make any attempt to cover up as she did so. Her nipples were at their largest immediately after being released by Tom. The eroticism of the situation had a number of physical effects on me. My own nipples became erect and super sensitive while my pussy became so wet I was afraid I had peed myself. My arousal must have been hard to miss and my mum twice asked me if I was ok. I was barely able to respond as my mouth was dry and my heart was racing. I regretted my response before the words were out of my mouth.

"Do you find breastfeeding arousing. It does look amazing?"

It was my mum's turn to struggle to answer. After a delay she answered.

"It makes a big difference who you are breastfeeding. I am ashamed to admit that even when feeding Tom the constant stimulation of my nipples does leave me a little aroused."

The answer said so much but raised so many more questions the simplest being,

"Who else do you breastfeed?"

"Aaron loves to feed from me and it is super erotic when we are able to indulge with me feeding him as a form of foreplay. My god I cannot believe that I am sharing all this with you and we have only just met up after all this time. What the hell must you think of me? Let me go and put Tom down before I say anything else that is so embarrassing."

"I think that I have just seen the most erotic thing I have ever seen. I have a bit of a thing about nipples and yours are unbelievably sexy. There now we have both embarrassed ourselves."

When my mum returned it took a minute before we could resume our conversation. I asked whether Aaron (my stepfather) often suckled from her. She asked whether most days that he was around constituted often, if so yes.

"You said you have a bit of a thing about nipples would you....... no I am sorry I think we should change the subject before this gets out of hand. Have you got a boyfriend or sorry a girlfriend at the moment?"

"No not really more a couple of friends who I see when - well you know when the need takes me. It works quite well between relationships. If you were going to ask what I think you were the answer is - I can't wait."

We both knew what we were talking about but both were deeply embarrassed. It was mum who took the bull by the horns and started to take her top and ugly bra off. I knew it was for me to make the next move. I put my head in her lap facing her and lay along the length of the sofa she was sitting on. Her huge nearly black nipple was inches from my mouth and I was close to salivating. I am not sure who moved to whom but the inch long thick nipple was soon being sucked into my mouth. To begin with I wanted to just play with it as I had with nipples in the past but then remembered that this one was able to produce milk.

"Bite down right at the base of the nipple and then suck hard. You would be amazed at how hard Tom bites and sucks."

When the first squirt of warm sweet milk exploded into my mouth I thought I would orgasm the excitement was so intense. Milk was soon flowing easily. What my mum did next was a surprise as she pulled my tee shirt up my body baring my small breasts and erect nipples. I wish she could have sucked my nipples in the same way as I was sucking her's. The feeling of her hands on my boobs but particularly my nipples was electric. I immediately found my pantie-covered clit with my hand.

"No baby girl there will be plenty of time later for that but let's just enjoy our nipples for now. You nipples are beautiful and seem to be super-sensitive. Are you able to cum from nipple play alone?"

"I have got very close on a number of occasions, always with women men just don't seem to quite get it. Why can you?"

"Yes a few times and the orgasm is like no other. There is no distraction when the clit is left out of the equation. Orgasms while being penetrated and or my clit being played with are enhanced by contact with my nipples but that is a little different. Let's just see where we get without you masturbating."

I sensed a change in her as I removed my hand from my panties but wasn't sure I understood that change completely. I now snuggled into her boob and sucked firmly being rewarded with plenty more sweet milk. She was stroking my head with one hand while playing expertly with one of my nipples with the other. The hand on my head and in my hair was amazingly sensual and gave me goose bumps. The very strange concoction of stimulation that was assaulting my senses combined to arouse me alarmingly. My orgasm was building in my brain with a bit of assistance from my nipples. The final piece of the jigsaw fitted perfectly in place as my mum said,

"Suck me bite I am going to cum. Bring me baby girl."

The milk seemed to squirt harder than at any time as my mum shook throughout a violent and noisy cum. I came and came for the first time without my clit being touched at all. Mum was right it was like no orgasm I had experienced before. It was less sharp but felt like someone was caressing my brain directly on and on. She eased me off her huge nipple but carried on stroking my head that remained in her lap. It was mesmeric and I was falling asleep within a minute.

The sensation of suckling on her huge nipples never left me as I drifted off. It sounded so real when I heard her say "open your legs baby girl." The dream felt so real when a warm wet mouth engulfed my pussy and clit. My mouth found my mum's huge boob again and milk started to flow. Hands were under my backside lifting me onto the mouth that was arousing my clit with a skill that could only be achieved during a dream. The orgasm that was building in me was building gloriously slowly as the skilled mouth seemed able to sense each time I was ready to explode. I knew that I must be dreaming to be edged quite this beautifully.

Even through my dreamy thought process it dawned on me that it could not be my mum's mouth between my legs and brought my hand down to find out more. Finding the shorthaired head in my hands my brain suddenly clicked into gear. This was no dream somebody really was causing carnage between my legs. When my eyes obeyed me and looked down I was shocked to see the face of the man I had only ever seen in photos, my stepfather. His mouth left my pussy long enough to smile at me and say,

"Cum for us baby girl. Suck hard and cum hard."

I couldn't stop myself doing the former and was happy to comply with the latter. My mum pulled my head hard against her as I sucked and bit her nipple. The intensity of my orgasm was frightening as he fought to keep his mouth attached to my pussy and clit. It wasn't until my orgasm finally ebbed away that I realized I had been holding my breath throughout it.

"That was beautiful to see that you are so like your mother. To cum twice like that is unusual but to cum that hard twice so quickly is fantastic. There is so much I would love to do right now but I think your mother could do with a little attention. After a nipple only orgasm she is usual more aroused than ever. I realize that she will have little milk left but it would be novel for her if you gently sucked her nipple while I sucked her clit."

I was stunned by events and too exhausted from my two orgasms to do more than shift enough for him to be between my mum's legs. I didn't really suck my mum's nipples as there was little milk left but I sensed that my mouth was still welcome where it was. Aaron brought mum to a lovely looking orgasm within a couple of minutes. It was so sensual as mum stroked my head again and quietly commentated throughout her orgasm.

I stayed where I was and buried my face, as I was far too embarrassed to face my mum let alone my stepdad. I laughed to myself when I realized that my previous record for sharing an orgasm with someone I had just met was embarrassingly short at about five hours, this had been just minutes. Aaron got up to go to the toilet and Mum asked me whether I was ok. I admitted that I was confused but also very excited about what had happened. Mum then shocked me and confused me even more when she said,

"Please do me a big favor. During my pregnancy and even more so the birth of Tom there were complications. Aaron and I haven't made love properly for nearly six months. He has been very understanding but no man should go that long without."

I knew what she was asking me but I could not admit that I knew. I couldn't even find the words to get her to confirm what she was asking. Using only my eyes I asked her to clarify what she wanted.

"Please baby girl agree to let Aaron fuck you. Do it for me please."

"It would almost be like incest, he is my stepdad. I have just had two wonderful orgasms I don't think I will be up for sex for days."

Mum laughed at that saying that she thought I was her daughter but maybe not. We were both laughing as she added "stay with us for the weekend and we can review the situation in the morning."

I slept deeply for nearly eight hours before my bladder demanded to be emptied. As I passed their bedroom the door was open and my mum was breastfeeding Aaron. Tom was nowhere to be seen. Mum put her finger to her mouth to quieten me and then gestured for me to come towards her. As I got closer I was able to confirm what I thought was the case. Aaron was on his back and mum was playing with his erection as he suckled. It was the reverse of the day before as he was not aware of me being there initially. I am not sure how mum made it clear but I knew she wanted me to replace her hand with mine. His prick was big not massive but did look very appealing. I used both hands on his prick and his balls. He did not notice the change until I replaced one hand with my mouth. He went to pull away from mum's boob but she gripped his head and said,

"It's alright Daddy it is just baby girl. Stay just where you are and let her repay you for last night."

I had let the reference to "baby girl" go the previous day but "Daddy" did seem excitingly wrong, so wrong. Aaron didn't fight but relaxed back onto mum's nipple. His cock however was far from relaxed. It didn't require me to be a mastermind to know that "Daddy" was very close to cumming. I was therefore surprised when mum eased my stepfather off her huge nipple. He was now flat on his back and mum knelt up across him and offered Aaron him her dangling boob with her huge nipple, dripping milk, to his mouth.

"Having my nipples sucked is unbelievable exciting, but when my boobs are dangling when being suckled it is orgasmic. Fuck him baby girl, fuck him, get up and fuck him quickly before I explode."

I wanted nothing more than to do exactly what she was asking me to. I had been gently masturbating in bed before getting up to go to the bathroom. I had not made it that far and my bladder was complaining. I had been faced by an erotic view of my mum and stepdad. I had been sucking a lovely cock and I was very ready to fuck. He was wet I was wet and he slipped into me with ease as I knelt above him. I was disappointed not to be able to see Aaron's face but I could see that mum was masturbating with great urgency.

"Fuck him baby girl fuck him. I'm going to, I'm going to...... fucccccc."

I was afraid that mum cumming might trigger Aaron. I was having to fuck gently as my bladder was threatening to explode. Daddy wasn't the biggest I had had sex with but he felt huge due to my bladder. Normally I have plenty of notice of my orgasms but on this occasion I had none. My bladder went into spasm and triggered a painful start to a shattering climax. It was violent explosive far too brief and exhausting.

Daddy had clearly cum at the same time as me although I had been so consumed by my orgasm I was barely aware of it. I wanted to rest but my bladder didn't allow me to. Even when I made it to the toilet my bladder refused to relax enough for 30 seconds or so. When it did the feeling was almost orgasmic and left me super relaxed.

Unfortunately I had an appointment for much of the day. I was excited all day as I was sure there would be lots more sex as soon as the three of us were back together. I was certainly right.