Family Business

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But then all of a sudden we were interrupted. Dad stood right next to us.

"Hey guys. Do you mind if I join you?"

"Of course not, John." Sammy smiled at my dad.

"It's pretty quite so far, so I thought I take a look around. How are you guys?"

"Good. It'm having fun."

We sat there talking to my father. Wendy and Tony realized that we were only talking to dad, so they kept each other busy. They started making out again. And this time, Tony's hand slipped into Wendy's panties. I don't know if Sammy noticed it, because she was focused on my dad, but I did.

And only 30 seconds later, Wendy broke their kiss and whispered something in Tony's ear. Tony started smiling and stood up.

"Excuse us."

He had a huge grin on his face and his hard dick was almost ripping his underwear. Tony walked away from us and Wendy followed him through the door into the hallway behind it.

We stayed there and talked to dad for a while, until we heard a bell. Dad jumped up.

"Sorry. Gotta go. See you guys later."

So we were alone. And as soon as dad was gone, Sammy finished her drink.

"Can you show me the rest?"

I nodded. We stood up and headed for the hallway. Mom watched us and winked at us when we walked by her.

As we walked by the first room, I heard moaning coming from the inside. I was about to lead Sammy into one of the rooms on the left, when we walked by the open door of the S&M room.

Sammy peeked in and froze. So I peeked into the room as well. In there Wendy was chaining Tony to the cross right next to the door. His legs were wide open and already chained to the cross. Wendy was about to chain Tony's hands to the cross as well. They were high up in the air and wide open as well. As soon as the second hand was strapped to the cross and Wendy took a step back, I saw that Tony's tighty-whitey was lying on the floor next to the cross. Tony's hard dick was sticking out. He couldn't move and he was fully erect.

I grabbed Sammy's hand and tried to lead her away from the door, but there was resistance. Sammy stayed there. She watched as Wendy kelt down on the floor. We couldn't see what she was doing, but from the way her head moved, it wasn't hard to guess.

Wendy was facing away from us, so she couldn't see us and Tony had his eyes closed.

We stayed there and watched Wendy blow Tony.

But then Tony's eyes opened and he saw us. He had a grin on his face.

"Babe!"

Wendy stopped blowing her boyfriend and looked up. Then she turned around and saw us.

"Hey guys. Come on in. There is plenty of room for all of us."

They both looked at us. And then Sammy turned around and gave me a look that let me know she wanted to go in.

I tilted my head to show her that I wasn't really in the mood to join Tony and Wendy in the S&M room, but then Sammy mouthed "Please".

She took my hand and led me into the room. And I let her.

So we walked in and both Tony and Wendy had a huge smile on their face. But when Wendy looked at her tied up boyfriend, she stood up.

"Did you look at Sammy's ass when she walked by?"

Tony shook his head. And I looked at Sammy.

"I saw you."

Tony kept shaking his head.

"Yeah, you did."

Wendy turned around to face away from her boyfriend. Then she smiled and winked at us and walked to the other side of the room. Then she took a whip from the wall. She walked back to her boyfriend.

"I saw you looking at her ass. And you know they are newbies. Don't embarrass them."

She had a serious look on her face again.

And then she started to whip Tony. She did it playfully, not to hurt him. She whipped his chest. And then his hard dick.

Tony cringed.

We just stood there and watched. But then all of a sudden Wendy turned around and faced us.

"Sammy... I think you should punish him as well, for looking at your ass."

"No... I don't... I don't mind... that..."

"Sammy come here. What he did was wrong."

Again Wendy smiled and winked at us and held the whip towards us.

Sammy looked at me. I smiled at her to signal her to go ahead if she wanted.

And then she really walked towards Wendy. She took the whip from her and walked closer to Tony. Tony smiled at her.

"Come on. Just hit him... wherever you want."

Wendy winked at Sammy.

And then Sammy whipped Tony. I couldn't believe it. She whipped his chest twice and then she whipped his dick as well.

Then she handed the whip back to Wendy.

The girls smiled at each other.

Wendy dropped the whip.

"You did good. Now you deserve to have a reward."

Wendy dropped down to her knees again and put her boyfriend's dick back in her mouth. It was such a hot sight. I have never been in the same room with other people that are having sex before. It was extremely hot. And the fact that Sammy was playing along, was even more of a turn-on.

And then Sammy surprised me again. I thought we would leave the room now, but sammy came closer.

"I wanna get in that cage."

I turned around to see what she was looking at. She was looking at the cage on the floor, that looked like it was for a dog or something.

"I wanna try that."

I couldn't believe it.

"What... now?"

Sammy nodded.

"Alright." I was playing along. The idea that my girlfriend was in that cage was too much for me to handle. I didn't think about Wendy or Tony, I didn't think about mom or dad.

"How is that going to work?"

"Get on your knees."

Sammy did as I told her.

"Now back it up. Move back into the cage. Exactly... More... your legs have to come out the other side..."

I watched as Sammy crouched into the tiny cage on the floor. I bent down and grabbed the door.

"You have to back up even more."

"But my ass is already touching the cage."

I tried to close the door.

"You need to move back a little bit further."

And Sammy did. I was able to close the door in front of her. Sammy was on her hands and knees. Her ass was touching the backside of the cage.

I looked up and saw that both Tony and Wendy were watching us. Wendy was stroking Tony's cook with her hand, but their eyes were on Sammy.

I smiled at them and then I walked to the other side of the cage. I grabbed Sammy's bodydoll dress and pulled it up over her ass. Underneath Sammy was wearing a matching black and pink panty. I took my shirt off. Then I walked to the other side of the cage, took my boxers off as well and knelt down in front of the cage.

I was moving closer to get my semi-erect dick through the cage. Sammy knew right away what I was planning and she opened her mouth. Her tongue was playing with the tip of my penis and then I moved even closer and pushed my dick into her mouth.

I couldn't believe Sammy was giving me a blowjob with somebody else in the same room.

I looked at Tony and Wendy. They watched Sammy blow me for a while and then Wendy got back to business as well.

I was already so close, the entire situation was too much, and Sammy is just too good at giving blowjobs. I moved away. I stood up and walked to the other side of the cage. I glanced over and saw that Wendy was licking Tony's balls.

I knelt back down and pulled Sammy's panties down to her knees. I looked at her perfect ass pressed against the steel cage. I thought about... We are in an S&M room right? I slapped her ass.

"Ouch."

I slapped her ass again.

"Ouch."

And as I was about to slap her for the third time, Wendy suddenly stood next to me. She knelt down next to me.

"Can I?"

I nodded.

And then I watched as Wendy slapped my girlfriend's ass.

"Ouch."

Another slap.

"Ouch."

"Good girl. Your poor ass is red. Here, that might help..."

And then I watched as Wendy moved closer and kissed Sammy's asscheeks. That was so hot. I thought I would cum right there without even touching myself.

Wendy moved away from Sammy who started moaning. She looked at me and then my dick.

"You should stick that in your girlfriend's pussy before it explodes."

And then she reached out and grabbed my dick for just an instance and stroked it twice. I couldn't believe it. Sammy was facing the other way, so she couldn't see it, but I was so turned on. Another girl just grabbed my hard dick in front of my girlfriend.

Wendy stood up and walked back to Tony. So I moved closer to the cage. I spread Sammy's buttcheeks and then I slowly slipped my dick into her pussy.

While I was fucking her, I had my eyes on Wendy who was back blowing Tony. I saw that Sammy was looking at them as well. And that was too much for me. I shot my load into my girlfriends pussy.

Sammy was moaning loudly. It was amazing.

Afterwards I let Sammy out of her cage. When we walked past Wendy and Tony, Wendy stopped blowing Tony and looked at me and then Sammy.

"Do you wanna help me?"

She grinned at Sammy. Sammy just smiled back and shook her head.

"Do you wanna whip him again?"

Sammy laughed and shook her head again.

"Bye guys."

And then we walked out of the room. We went home pretty much right after that and for a while I thought that Sammy was done with the swinger club and got it out of her system. But about a week and a half later that all changed.

We were lying naked in bed next to each other, just watching TV, when her hand wandered to my dick. She started to massage and stroke my penis slowly and softly.

"Babe..."

"Yeah?"

"Do you think... I mean... can we go to one of your parent's parties again?"

I looked at her.

"Why? You wanna go there again?"

"Well... actually Steph wants to go..."

I was shocked. Stephanie was Sammy's sister.

"What?"

"Yeah... I told her about it and..."

"You told her?"

"Yes. Not what we did there, but just about the rooms and stuff."

While she was casually talking to me, she kept stroking and massing my cock. To no fault of my own, it was getting aroused.

"And she was totally interested in that glory booth thing."

I didn't know how to respond, so I just shut up and let her do the talking.

"Apparently she does not want to do anything else there, but she really wants to go and try that."

I guess Stephanie was just like her sister. I guess they both loved to give blowjobs.

"But of course, she doesn't want to go there alone. So... can we take her? We can just sit at the bar the whole time, if you don't want to do anything else, but..."

My dick was fully erect now.

"... she's my sister and she asked me and... can we do that for her?"

I thought about it. The last time wasn't so bad after all. There wasn't any weirdness with mom or dad and everybody was pretty nice there. So I thought to myself, we could just hang out at the bar and I could see some half-naked women again.

"Alright..."

She let go of my penis and hugged me.

"Thanks babe. You're the best."

After the hug, her hand went right back to my dick.

"You're really hard babe..."

I laughed.

"Well you've been massing him for ten minutes now, what do you think!?"

Sammy climbed on top of me and right away my dick slipped into her very wet pussy.

Two days later, on Friday night I picked Samantha and Stephanie up. Sammy was wearing her coat, and Stephanie was wearing a pair of jeans and a jacket. Stephanie was 20. She had brown hair, like her sister, but it was shorter, and she had glasses. But all in all, she was a pretty cute girl. Not as good looking as her sister, but still, really cute.

While we were walking to the place, Stephanie looked pretty nervous.

"Thanks for taking me."

"You're welcome."

"Do you think there are a lot of people there tonight?"

"I don't know. I didn't tell my parents that we're coming. It's different from night to night."

I was holding Sammy's hand while we were walking, and now Sammy was moving closer and she whispered in my ear:

"She's so nervous."

And then she laughed.

When we got there, Dad was standing at the door, as usual.

"Hey guys. I wasn't expecting you tonight! Good to see you. Hey Sammy."

"Hello Mr. Miller."

"And who is this beautiful young lady?"

"This is my sister Stephanie."

"Oh really. What a nice surprise."

"Hello Mr. Miller."

"Call me John. I told your sister about ten times now, too, and she still calls me Mr. Miller."

Both girls smiled.

"Well, you know the drill by now, you know where everything is... Have a fun night."

Both girls said, pretty much at the same time: "Thanks Mr. Miller."

And then they both giggled.

When we walked in, we went straight to the dressing room. Me and Sammy undressed quickly. I was wearing a different T-shirt and a different pair of boxers, while Sammy wore a light grey and white bra with matching panties. She showed a lot more skin than last time.

Stephanie took her jacket off, but then she hesitated for an instance.

"Well... I'm... I'm gonna say hello to my mom and we see each other at the bar, okay?"

I thought maybe Stephanie was nervous undressing in front of me.

Sammy mouthed the words: "Thank you" in my direction and then blew me a kiss.

I turned around and went into the next room. Nobody was at or behind the bar. All the tables in the back were empty. Mom was nowhere to be seen. So I just sat down on one of the bar stools.

A second later, mom came out of the back office. She was wearing a short summer dress.

"Oh. Hey honey, what are you doing here?"

"Hey mom!"

"Are you alone?"

"No Sammy's in the dressing room with her sister."

"Her sister?"

"Yes. Stephanie."

"Oh. That's nice. Well, honey, I'm still busy. Get back here and mix the girls a drink. You know where everything is."

"Okay, thanks mom."

And then mom grabbed a few papers and stuff and went back into the back office. So I stood up and went behind the bar. I took three glasses and mixed three drinks.

When I looked up the two girls were coming in.

Stephanie was wearing a black negligee with black stockings. It was pretty obvious that she didn't want to show a lot of skin. She still looked pretty hot. It was weird to see my girlfriend's sister like that.

"Hey girls. These drinks are already waiting for you."

So we all sat down at the bar and had a drink. We got there very early, but still, it was strange that there was nobody around.

After we finished our drinks, Sammy stood up.

"Okay let's show her..."

Stephanie jumped down from the bar stool right away.

"Alright."

This time Sammy led the way. She walked down the hallway all the way to the end. The door of the gloryhole booth was wide open.

I looked at Stephanie. She looked a lot more nervous now, but excited as well.

Sammy walked right up to the booth.

"There's the monitor I told you about."

Sammy turned on the switch. And then she walked towards the door.

"Here. Get in there."

Stephanie hesitated.

"Come on sis. You wanted to try it."

"Yeah I..."

"Steph!"

"Alright."

Stephanie went into the booth. I walked there as well and stepped into the booth.

"Here..."

I turned on another switch.

"That let's everyone know that someone's in there."

"Thanks."

"Have fun sis."

With that, Sammy closed there door. We walked to the other side of the booth and looked at the monitor. Stephanie looked around and then she focused on the hole in the wall. Then she slowly knelt down in front of it.

"She's so nervous. Haha. That's so funny."

"Come on. Let's go back and have another drink."

"Okay."

When we walked back, we saw that a few doors to the rooms were opened, but a few were closed as well.

"Oh there's a green light."

"Yeah. It's for your sister's booth."

"Oh."

And then all of a sudden we heard moaning coming from one of the rooms.

"So I guess there a are at least some people here."

I smiled.

"Great. I hope Steph gets what she wants out of this..."

I didn't really want to talk about Steph and the gloryhole anymore so I changed the subject. When we got back to the bar, mom was still nowhere to be found. Sammy took a seat and I went behind the bar again to mix us drinks.

When I looked up, I saw that two couples were now sitting at the tables in the back. When they saw me go behind the bar, a young girl got up and walked towards us.

It looked like she was about my age. She was just wearing red panties. Other than that, she was completely naked.

"Hey. Can you mix us drinks as well?"

I tried not to stare at her boobs.

"Yeah. Of course. What do you want?"

"Four screwdrivers."

"Ok. Four screwdrivers."

"Thanks."

With that she turned around and walked back to her friends. After I mixed two drinks for Sammy and me, I mixed the four screwdrivers.

"Be right back, babe."

When I approached the table in the back, I saw that the other girl was about the same age and that she was topless as well. The two guys were older. About forty. I went back to Samantha.

"She was pretty. She had great boobs!"

"Who?"

"The girl who ordered the drinks."

"I guess so."

"Oh come on, like you didn't see them."

I smiled.

"Okay, I saw them."

"And?"

"And what?"

Sammy smiled at me. She was waiting for an answer.

"Okay they were nice."

After we sat at the bar and had two drinks each, Sammy stood up.

"Let's take a look around."

"Alright."

I knew Sammy just wanted to check up on her sister.

When we got to the hallway, it became obvious right away that nobody was standing at the booth. Sammy seemed disappointed.

So we turned around and looked into a couple of rooms. The S&M room was empty, but the room with the round bed was not. There was a couple having sex on it. An elderly guy was sitting on one of the bar stools. And on a bar stool on the other side of the bed, there was another guy who was around forty, in just his boxers, and next to him... was my mom!

She had her hand on the guys thigh. I couldn't focus on the couple having sex on the bed anymore. I just saw mom, and her hand on this guys thigh. That was too much to handle. I had to go.

I took Sammy's hand and guided her back to the bar area.

"What's going on?"

"Nothing."

"Why didn't you wanna watch them?"

"I don't know."

Sammy apparently hadn't seen my mother.

I needed another drink. Something stronger this time. I mixed Sammy's drink and then I poured myself a glass of whiskey.

I had three whiskeys before Sammy stood up again.

"Let's see what Steph is doing."

I thought about asking Sammy to go alone and check up on her sister, but I didn't really want to let her wander around there by herself either.

So I followed her.

When we came into the hallway, we saw that the light was still green, but we also saw that nobody stood in front of the booth.

"Come on."

Sammy went down the hallway. She looked at the monitor.

"Is she doing something wrong?"

"What?"

I came closer.

"Why is nobody here?"

I shrugged my shoulders.

"Look at her..."

I looked at the monitor. Stephanie was kneeling in front of the wall staring at the hole. She was still fully dressed. There were no stains of cum to be seen anywhere.

"Does she do anything wrong?"

"Look... the light is on, theres nothing more we can do."

"But we have to do something. She was looking forward to this... she wanted to try it, and now.. nobody's even..."

Sammy looked around. She looked distressed. And then she looked at me.

"Can you..."

"Can I what?"

"You know..."

"What??"

"She won't even know it's you..."

"But..."

"Please, babe."

"Are you serious?"

"Of course. She's my sister."

"Exactly."

"But... she won't know it's you..."

"What about you?"

"Me?"

"Yes. You would be okay with that? Someone else giving me a..."

"She's my sis. Not some strange girl."

I didn't know what to do.

"Please, babe. Do it for me."

I looked at the monitor. Stephanie was still waiting for something to happen.

"Alright."

I couldn't believe I said that.