Family Business Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"He's outside with his sister and Marlon Brando," Hitomi told her friend, playing with her hair and letting out an anxious sigh.

"Hey, hey now, what's with the anxiety babe, your son is going to be fine, he's going to be bloody, but he's going to survive. Listen, I'm going to stop by and help you and your husband relax. Would you like that?" Masako said in a sultry tone.

"Sounds good babe, see you when you get here." Hitomi hung her phone and let Gael hug her tighter. She felt his erection pressing against her buttocks behind her sundress.

"Was that Masako?"

"Yes, baby. She's going to come over and spend some time with us." Hitomi turned to him, giving him a sultry smile.

Gael knew what that meant as his slight chuckle and smirk revealed. His erection died down when Hitomi turned and hugged him tightly. She found it too hard to restrain back her tears anymore and cried against his muscular chest. His cologne and his natural musk slowly drove her mad, but Gael fought the urge to bend her over, flip her skirt over her shapely ass, and take her right then.

"Santiago is going to go through a lot, but the sooner this day comes and goes, the better it will be for him and all of us."

"This is all of my fault Bebe," she grabbed at his shirt and gripped it desperately,

"Why did I have to do something so traumatizing to my only son. He hates me and Hana so much I can see the fire in his eyes each time he talks to me."

"That's not true; he loves you just like he still loves his sister. He often has told me, and I really should not be telling you this, there were times he has told me when he wishes he was never born. I tell him we can't choose which family we are born into or which country. He wants to let the past go, and he almost did until Hana brought the memory of Ena back up."

"Do you think this is my fault, Gael?"

"I could say it was, but you did what you did to save him. I could say it was Santiago's fault for refusing to heed your warning about bringing a female outsider, but he was following his Corazon, and look where it led him. Hana could also be to blame for always poking him on the wrong side. I could even blame myself for not stopping him from bringing an outsider. There are plenty of people to pass the blame around, but it honestly doesn't even matter right now. The only thing we can do now is to forgive and heal."

Gael kissed Hitomi passionately, wrapping his arms around her back, and rested his hands on top of the curve of her ass, kneading it greedily in his hands. Their tongues swirled against one another in a fiery dance of saliva and lust. With a hard slap down on her ass, she cooed in his mouth.

"Masako says this will be the second time a citizen of Nigen-Sei will be publicly beaten. The first time was back in 1980."

"Was it bad?" Gael inquired.

"She didn't tell me, but the people who did the beating were family members and friends."

"I pray the Futa our son struck has only her parents, because if she doesn't, and she instead has a large family; let's hope Santi has the heart of a lion to endure it until the last hit."

Hitomi Reached around his back and let her hands caress her husband's tight butt. She grinned sinisterly and gave each of his buttocks hard smacks that caused him to shiver in delight. Before either of them could act on their baser instinct, there were three knocks on their front door.

"Let me get it, Bebe; it's probably Masako."

"Okay, Mami," Gael told her, kissing her and slapping her ass on her way out of the living room.

Hitomi answered the front door, and when she opened it, she was knocked down to the ground by her childhood friend, Masako.

Masako is a tall woman who stood six feet tall and lean and toned, alluding to her athletic lifestyle. She rocked a short black inward bob with front bangs. Her right earlobe had a silver-studded earring.

"Hitomi! Oh my God, I'm sorry! I thought you were going to take a while to answer the door. I didn't think you were going to answer it so soon." Masako said, apologetically dusting Hitomi's face and shoulders with her hands.

"Ow, my ass. Were you leaning against my door?"

"Yes. Look who I brought over to play with Marlon Brando!" Masako pointed to Ryu, her German shepherd.

He barked at Hitomi, then went over to her and licked her face excitedly. Hitomi laughed hysterically at the sensation of Ryu licking her and trying to mount her from all the excitement. Masako tugged on his leash and made him calm down. He lay down and watched Masako leaning in and kissing Hitomi.

Both mature Futas moaned inside each other's mouths. Hitomi laughed and grinned, gripping her friend's ass accentuated by the pair of yoga shorts she had on. Masako began to tent under her shorts, pressing against Hitomi's bulge.

"I missed this cock so fucking much, babe; you couldn't even begin to understand," Masako said with a husky tone.

"It's good to see you, Masako; how long has it been now?" Gael's voice broke the sexual tension between his wife and her best friend.

Masako looked up and smirked back at him. She stood up from lying between Hitomi's legs and went over to Gael, who leaned against a wall. "Hey handsome, long time no see."

Masako wrapped her arms around the back of his neck and kissed him. Gael kissed her back and beckoned his wife to come to join them. Hitomi pressed herself against Masako's back and pushed her bulge against her ass. She kissed her jawline and kneaded her breasts under a loose-fitting black shirt with a white sword design.

"With all the pleasantries out of the way, let's go somewhere more private."

***

Gael slowly closed his bedroom door behind him, locking it. Ryu was left out to explore the house at his leisure. He was alarmed by the scent of Marlon Brando and used his nose to lead him to the smell of his long-time pal. He hurried outside, following the scent trail that led him to the backyard and followed it past the home into the wild.

"You said Santiago and Hana were outside, correct?" Masako asked quizzically, taking a seat on the queen size bed.

Hitomi took a seat next to her and rested her head on her shoulder. Gael walked inside their bedroom bathroom and closed the door as he freshened up. Masako brought with her a large bag with several items inside. She waited for Gael to come out before she revealed what she had brought with her.

"How long have your kids been gone for, do you know?" Masako said curiously.

"Since noon, and They're out with Marlon Brando. I'm surprised they're out together, though" Hitomi placed a hand down on top of Masako's lap and caressed it softly.

Masako looked at Hitomi and smiled. She wrapped an arm behind her back and pulled her closer to her. Hitomi smelled of vintage perfume, most definitely gifts from Gael from long ago. The scent complimented her in age and personality, and it was slowly driving her mad with lust. Everything about Hitomi was alluring, inviting. Her thighs were full and thick. Her breasts were large and supple. Hair kept in a messy bun, and her eyes were soft but whose gaze was always passively penetrating.

"Why are you surprised? Their brother and sister, they hang out together and bond like siblings."

"It's not even that. Ever since what I did to my son, he never talks to his sister anymore, and he only talks to me when he needs to. I've been trying everything to get him to reopen to his sister and me. I think what happened the night his ex-girlfriend came made him finally reopen."

"I don't think I could have ever returned to normal if I were him. I can understand why he acts the way does with both of you. I can't blame him, not entirely at least."

The sound of the bathroom door lock turning made Hitomi turn. She watched Gael walkout wiping his hands with a small towel. "What's in the bag, Masako?" he asked, quick and to the point.

He lay down on his bed with his arms behind his head. Hitomi giggled, forgetting her troubles for a few moments as she cuddled up to him. Masako chuckled and reached down to grab something out of her bag. Masako chose to stand up and bend down, showing off her ass and the bulge of her balls. Hitomi leaned closer to Gael's ear and whispered something raunchy. He blushed and grinned back at her and Masako, who pulled out what she needed.

"Here it is, you two!" Masako held a large white plastic container with a green line running across the top of the container in her hand.

"What is that?" Hitomi asked her, confused.

Hitomi sat up and received the container that was no bigger than her palm. She unscrewed the lid and saw a pale green gooey substance that looked like moisturizer. She sniffed the inside of the container but smelled like nothing.

"What is this stuff, Masako? Is this lubricant or something?"

"What? No. It's what they used on you when you gave birth to your kids. Didn't you know that?"

"They did? I don't remember them using this on me. I do remember my kids sliding out of me like slippery noodles out of my tight hole."

"Exactly what I was about to say. You didn't feel any pain because the doctors used this same cream on you. The doctor coated this on your vulva and one of the walls of your vagina. As a true Futa, childbirth is a hassle and extremely painful because our scrotum gets in the way both externally and internally. I was a nurse that worked for one of these doctors who had access to this product. I'm gifting this to you to apply to your son's face, neck, arms, and on his entire body."

"You mean to numb his nerves, so he doesn't have to suffer during his public beating," Gael pointed out, figuring out Masako's plan before she could reveal its primary use.

Masako grinned at him. "Clever man. Yes, that is the plan. However, this is still a, let's say, tricky balm. If you put too little, the pain suppressing effects are dulled and last only ten to twenty seconds. Put too much, and you risk killing your nerves in the area where it's applied. The beating should take no more than three minutes. So, apply about three spoons worth on all the areas of your son's body where he is most likely to get hit."

Hitomi's eyes welled up, and she leaned forward to hug her friend. Masako blushed and hugged Hitomi. Gael felt the tension shift in the air shift and knew where this was going. He placed the balm on the nightstand and pulled her shirt over his head.

Masako rolled on top of Hitomi and spread her legs apart with her hands. Gael was patient and remained on his side, watching both Futas ravaging each other. Their kiss was hot and passionate, and their hands grabbed one another's clothes and took them off their bodies. Masako's tits were small and perky with brown-colored nipples, and her chest was lean and toned like her arms and neck. Her abs were tight and pronounced from years of weightlifting and strength training.

"Damn, Masako, when did you put on so much muscle?" Gael asked her.

"I don't think I put on that much. Do you think I put on a lot of muscle, Hitomi?" Masako asked. She looked worried that she may have traded her more feminine qualities for something more masculine.

Hitomi's eyes widened from pleasant surprise, analyzing her best friend's entire body. "You always did make the best' man' in college, but now," she said, her words tracing into nothing as she stared at the nine-inch cock standing and twitching at full mast between her friend's legs. The throbbing erection poked and rubbed against her own, wantonly.

"Are you still only top, or have you--" Hitomi spoke but was soon interrupted.

"I was until your husband here changed my mind. Or did you forget already, Hitomi?"

Hitomi remembered back to the day she and her husband had a threesome with Masako. When she returned home from Mexico with Gael as a married Futa, Gael learned everything about his new wife and the town she was born in, including the sub-species of Futa humans that the Japanese government protected.

After their traditional Japanese marriage ceremony ended, and hours after coming back home, Masako dropped by to celebrate their wedding with enough bottles of Sake to kill an entire horse stable. In her drunken stupor, Masako forgot Hitomi was newly married and began to make love to her. Gael held his liquor and beer and put the moves on Masako, much to her initial protests. But at Hitomi's request, Masako relented and gave herself over to him, who took her from behind.

Before that moment, Masako still had her woman's virginity intact, unlike her male virginity card, which she gave away when she was sixteen. Blood coated Gael's thrusting cock when he tore through her hymen and relished the extreme tightness wrapping around his pulsing cock. To add more lubrication, Hitomi covered her husband's cock with globs of her saliva. Her best friend's sudden gasping and pained face soon turned to excitement and pleasure, making Hitomi wild and hot. She slid underneath her and greedily took her long cock down her throat. Masako, laughing and gasping drunkenly, took Hitomi's cock down her throat. Hitomi and Masako's heads bobbed up and down on each other's erections as Gael thrust his hips faster, slapping his crotch hard against Masako's small and tight ass.

"Oh yeah, I remember now," Hitomi said, looking up at the ceiling with a glazed look in her eyes, thinking back fondly and smiling at the memory.

"So, are we doing this or not?" Masako wondered.

Hitomi propped herself up on her forearms and turned to her husband. "I'm fine just watching you two. It's been a while since the two of you have been intimate with each other. She's a friend, not a stranger, which makes her family, not business." Gael got up from his side of the bed and made his way for the door.

"Where are you going, honey!"

"I think it's better if it was just the two of you, you know before I came along."

Masako saw the pained look in her best friend's eyes and chuckled. She moved off Hitomi and grabbed Gael by his wrist. "Where do you think you're going, big man? Didn't you say you wanted to watch us? Aren't you interested in seeing how your wife and I used to fuck each other's brains out?"

Gael's cock rose. Masako, who towered over him by several inches, grinned and took hold of his manhood. It looks like this guy made his choice; how about you?"

"I just thought--"

"Don't think, just watch and enjoy, and then after I finish with her, give me a good dicking, think you can do that for me?"

Gael lowered his head and grinned from ear to ear. "Absolutely."

**HANA**

"Mmm, Hah, Hah, Augh," Hana gasped and moaned around Santiago's cock as he ate her out.

Santiago's tongue reached inside his sister's sopping vagina, flicking around wildly and brushing all around her undulating walls. Juices from her dripping cunt coated his lips and mouth, sticking to his skin like honey and its taste was just as sweet.

Santiago sat on the flattened pile of their clothes with his legs bent slightly at the knees and apart. Hana kept her back turned to him. she leaned forward with her head between his feet and her hands resting on his laps. She kept her feet firmly planted on the ground and outside of his hips. Santiago held his hands on her ass and ate her out at his pleasure. Hana lacked testicles, which made it easier to eat her out, and every movement of his head forced his nose to press against her puckered asshole.

Hana's tongue slurped around the shaft and length of her brother's throbbing erection. Her cheeks flushed with a crimson hue as pleasure rocked her body, traveling from the base of her spine up to her neck and branching out across her entire being.

"Santi, I know you don't like doing it, but could you--"

Hana's eyes bulged when she felt his strong hands and fingers curl around and grip her throbbing dick. He stroked her lightly, unsure in his motions how she liked to masturbate. Did she like it slow and easy or hard and quick? It didn't matter, not now at least. He pulled his mouth away from her dripping cunt and spat on his hand, and stroked her off how he did it to himself.

"Ah! Shit! Fuck, Santi" Hana gasped.

"Keep sucking that cock, big sis!"

"Fuck all this roleplay shit, Santi! I need you to fuck me right now!" She begged.

***

Santiago stood firmly on his feet, slapped his sister's ass a few times, and carried her. He pressed her back against a tree and planted her feet on top of his shoulders for momentary leverage. Santiago slid his hands on top of her buttocks and lifted her. Santiago then locked his hand around her lower back and slowly pulled away from the tree. The smell of her dripping pussy and from her wet cock drove him mad.

Using his erection, Santiago rubbed his glans between her wet labia. With a sharp thrust, he sheathed himself inside her. When his large manhood entered her, her manhood throbbed with pleasure as sensual heat undulated throughout her whole being.

"Fuck!"

Santiago gasped; he enjoyed the tightness gripping his entire length.

"Santi..." Hana spoke, looking into his eyes.

"Hana," he said her name pleasantly with an accompanying smile. This moment was the first time in a long time he smiled warmly at her. Somehow this casual, innocent gesture made her wetter, and her pussy grip him tighter than him just plunging his cock inside of her.

She threw all her remaining inhibitions and kissed him. She hoped that the bridge between them that burned down long ago would finally be repaired and stay that way after this was over. Despite how good she was feeling, all she wanted right now was her brother back, nothing more.

"I just want my cute, kind, and sexy brother back!" She blurted out unintentionally, much to Santiago's shock and embarrassment. His cheeks went red, as did hers.

With a simple kiss to her lips, he whispered, "Santi's back for good; he's never going to leave you by yourself again. I forgive you for what happened with Ena; I sincerely do."

"Santi, I--AAhhh!" She screamed.

Santiago thrust his hips upwards and slapped his groin against his sister's crotch repeatedly. Her pussy walls gripping tightly around him. Grooves and soft tissue in her vagina undulated and gripped Santiago's shaft and brought him more pleasure. Santiago's cock was like a golf ball with all the little ruts and bumps, rubbing her in all the right spots.

"God damn Santi! Did you fuck mom like this too? Ahh!"

"I don't want to talk about mom right now, I'm fucking you, and that's all I care about!" Santiago growled, his thrusts picking up speed.

"HAAGH, FUCK YEAH! JUST LIKE THAT" Hana bucked back against her brother's thrusts, slapping herself ever deeper onto his pistoning-like-cock.

Hana gasped louder, and Santiago moaned deeper. The ordinarily quiet forest filled with the slapping of two bodies lost in lust. Birds from on high watched Hana kiss her brother. A squirrel collecting nuts stopped to see. Its black eyes reflected Hana's erect cock flopping back and forth, slapping her stomach and Santiago's, respectively. A ground chuck that had its home not too far snuck around and stopped underneath the siblings. It dodged and jumped to avoid bodily fluids dripping from underneath Hana.

"Fuck, I'm going to come!"

"Santi, you can't! I'll get pregnant, and I didn't bring any--"

"--I know! Can I shoot it in your mouth?"

"What? No, you can't!"

Santiago stopped immediately, surprised at hearing her answer. Both struggled to steady their beating hearts. "Why not Hana?" he asked her.

"Because...I want it in my ass, big brother."

***

Hana was down on her elbows and kept her ass raised. Her legs were bent at the knees and pressed to her breast as tight as she possibly could get them without hurting herself. Her feet rested against the grass on her tiptoes. Santiago stood behind her with his legs spread wide apart so her body could be between his thighs. With his palms on her hips, he thrust wildly in and out of her.