Family Business Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmm, Hnngh, Hnngh," Santiago groaned.

"Haahh, fuck! Yes, yes!" Hana clawed at the grass beneath her hands, ripping chunks out of the ground. Her toes curled till they turned white. Her tits swung back and forth, and she gritted her teeth as he increased his speed and intensity.

"Oooh, yes, Santi, right there! That's the spot inside my pussy!" Hana moaned louder.

Santiago clenched his teeth and shut his eyes tightly from the rush of sensual pleasure. He felt a small bump inside her close to her cervix and believed her when she told him he found her spot. He rubbed against the soft little mound of throbbing tissue with the head of his cock each time he thrust inside her.

"OH SHIT!" Santiago let out. Sweat had collected on his forehead and was now dripping from his eyelashes onto her jiggling buttocks.

"Hah, hah, aahh, haa, fuck me Santi! Fucking tear that pussy up, big brother!"

"Aagh, aagh, agh, agh shit!" Santiago sunk his fingers into the flesh of her ass.

From her point of view, Hana could see her cock flopping back and forth.

She saw the muscles in Santiago's calves tense and relax and tense again while in his haze of lust. Finally unable to resist his surging bubbling orgasm that was right on the cusp of exploding, Santiago pressed his groin against his sister's crotch and emptied himself, filling her to the brim with cum.

"Oh, fuck yes!" Hana bellowed. Her legs trembled, and she came.

Both siblings succumbed to the fatigue which came after ejaculation and went limp. Hana rolled on her side, and Santiago pulled out of her and sat on his calves, huffing, and puffing as he had just finished running a marathon. He watched his pearly white cum guzzle out between the tightly pressed pussy lips of his sister's.

**GAEL**

"Haah, haah, haeugh," Hitomi moaned loudly with her legs thrashing beneath her as her hands grabbed at the bedsheets beside her.

Gael was sitting on a chair beside his bed, slowly masturbating and watching his wife and her best friend making love.

Masako laid on top of Hitomi, with both hands clutching her large breasts and kneading them together. Her tongue licked around her erect nipples and circled her pale pink areolas.

"How long has it been since you've been with just one Futa and not surrounded by them."

"It's tough to say, Masako...Mmm. The family business has made it difficult for me to be alone with just one Futa, Hah!" Hitomi howled, and Masako suckled.

"Yes, Masako, suck my milkers like that!"

"God, this family business is as big as these tits. I'm so jealous, Gael; you must fuck these sloppers with your big cock whenever you want, eh?"

Gael shrugged his shoulders, a smile shooting across his face. Masako watched him stroke his great meaty beast and licked her lips. She reshifted her attention back to Hitomi and pleasured her. Her hand snaked down past her navel, gripped her cock around the base and lifted her heavy balls and found her stretched labia, and pushed two fingers inside her.

"HAAH!" Hitomi gasped.

"You're so fucking wet! Fucking this pussy is going to feel so good, eh Gael?"

"I would tell you that you have no idea, but that wouldn't be the truth."

***

Hitomi smiled while getting her bearings and flipped Masako on her back, and straddled her. Masako laughed initially, then stopped abruptly when Hitomi's large cock dangled and brushed against her face. Hitomi snickered and took Masako's cock down her throat. Gael leaned forward on his seat and stroked himself faster as his wife took it up a notch.

The Futas bobbed their heads up and down, moaning and slurping sloppily around each other's cocks. Hitomi, who faced Gael, spread open Masako's hairy cunt for his viewing pleasure. It opened and closed in synch with the beating of her heart. Hitomi pushed three fingers inside her best friend's cunt and curled her fingers around, and swished them around inside.

"HAAHH!" Masako cried.

But she would not allow herself to be at Hitomi's mercy. She did the same to her best friend, and soon she and Hitomi cried out to high heaven. In no time, both Futas squirted from their pussies and fired ropes of cum down each other's throats.

"Mffhgg!"

"Ghushsfm!"

They coughed and gagged, swallowing down the contents from each other's balls down their throats.

Gael almost came himself and slowed his strokes, so they were slow and consistent. Hitomi moved and told Masako to get on her hands and knees, so her ass was on full display for her.

"Hey, what the hell Hitomi! It's my turn, you greedy bitch!"

*THWACK*

Hitomi slapped Masako's ass, getting an "eep" sound from her. "Now, now, this is my and my husband's house."

"But I'm your guest, dammit!" Masako stated.

"Baby, let Masako go," Gael told her softly. Hitomi pouted and released her grip on Masako's hips.

Masako rolled off to the side, pushed Hitomi's face down on the bed, and took her spot behind her.

"Thank you, Gael, honey. I promise after I finish with your wife, you can cum inside me."

Hitomi's ears perked up hearing this comment from Masako, and she lifted her head, "You can't let him do that; you need to take birth control before he gets involved."

"I want to get pregnant, though," she claimed.

Gael and Hitomi stared wide-eyed at each other. "Gael, Hitomi does have spare birth control pills lying around here, right?"

"Yeah, I bought a packet when I came back home," Gael replied.

"Good, because I don't want your wife getting pregnant with one of my kids. It wouldn't be right, to let your wife carry a child of a Futa she's not married to."

"Sounds like a plan then," He answered calmly.

"Gael, are you serious? You're going to give her a child?"

"She has her reasons, and technically this is our family business, isn't it?"

"Well, I... it's just that Masako is my best friend and--"

"Unless you want to give her a child, it's fine by me. I'm just happy to be with the both of you."

Hitomi took a sparkling diamond-shaped red pill and swallowed it down with some water Gael handed her in a shot glass. Ready to go, Masako spread Hitomi's ass cheeks apart and spread her pussy apart with her thumbs when Masako took her cock and plunged herself inside Hitomi.

"Agh, That feels so fucking good!" Masako cooed.

Both Futas found a steady tempo before Masako railed into Hitomi. With her hands firmly clamped down on Hitomi's hips, Masako plowed into her, slapping her groin and balls against her ass and balls also.

The sounds of Hitomi's ass cheeks slapping and rippling back against Masako's thrusts filled the room.

"Good God, look at this fucking ass jiggle! Hah!" Masako grabbed Hitomi by her hair and twirled it around her hand, and pulled back.

Hitomi clenched her teeth and reached beneath her, and stroked her hard cock. Her enormous tits swung back and forth in synch with Masako's thrusts, slapping against her chest. Both Futas moved in perfect synch together, Hitomi stroked her massive erection, and Masako tore her up from behind.

"Haahh, Fuck Yeah!" Hitomi growled wildly. She bucked back against Masako's thrusts increasingly faster and harder until both Futas reached the first of their many orgasms.

"Oh Fuck, oh fuck!" Masako gasped over and over, "I'm coming!"

Gael was right there with both his wife and Masako and let out low, deep grunts as his orgasm neared. Masako lifted Hitomi, so her back was pressed against her small breasts and thrust upwards, slapping her balls faster and harder against her own. Hitomi's slick pussy squelched louder when Masako increased her pace. Finally unable to hold out any longer, both Futas caved and came.

"AAHGG!"

"OH, GOD!"

"UNGH!"

Masako filled Hitomi's vagina with her hot seed; Hitomi came, firing ropes of cum from her cock that painted much of her face. Meanwhile, Gael stood up from his seat and fired cum on both his wife and Masako. He watched Masako release his wife and press herself hard against Hitomi, who ground back against her, receiving her hot seed. Masako pulled out of her best friend, trying to catch her friend. She fell back, sitting on her heels.

Hitomi looked behind her and grinned sinisterly at Masako. "What?"

"Change of plans, I was going to do you next, but I think it's time my man and I show you what we do to our customers and guests. What do you think, angel, want to double penetrate this skank?"

"Double what?"

***

Gael laid on his bed with his legs parted and spread apart. Masako stood above him and grabbed her balls, and lifted them. She straddled him and centered herself, so the head of his cock pressed against her wet vaginal opening. Hitomi came up to her from behind and pressed her down on top of him by her shoulders.

"Ouch, You bitch!" Masako cursed her.

"Fuck her up, honey, fuck her pussy good!" Hitomi hissed with narrowed eyes.

Gael grabbed Masako's hips and thrust his hips upwards. Masako's cheeks and chest flushed crimson from the sensation of Gael's cock sheathing itself inside her, scattering pleasure throughout her entire body. Masako dropped her balls and ground herself on top of him. she held on to his knees for support while her hips rolled wildly and rocked back and forth with mad lust.

"You like this, Gael, you like my tight Futa pussy!"

"Shit!" he moaned, slapping both her ass cheeks. He moved his hands and gripped and kneaded Masako's small perky breasts

Gael's heavy balls slapped against Masako's tight ass cheeks, his lust for her taking priority over anything else. Surprisingly, Hitomi knelt behind her best friend and pressed a hand down on her back, where she slowly made Masako lean forward. Taking the head of her large cock that she lathered with her saliva and Masako's cum from her pussy, Hitomi pushed the head of her cock inside Masako's asshole.

"AHH FUCK! OH SHIT, MY ASS!!" Masako yelled.

"What did you think I meant by double penetration? I'm sure you've done this to another Futa with one of your many girlfriends, which begs the question, how come you never stopped by the bathhouse?"

"Because I wasn't looking to become a mother...Oww!" Masako answered, moaning painfully, clenching her hands into fists. She gripped them so tight her knuckles turned as white as snow.

Hitomi pushed more of her girthy member inside Masako's clenched asshole. She spat on her length, let drool hang, and fell from her bottom lip to add more lubrication. With every inch she pushed inside, she felt Masako's sphincter grip her tighter. Although it was an initial tight squeeze, the insides of Masako's dark tunnel felt surprisingly like velvet. It was hot and lined with thick ridges that pleased Hitomi the deeper she slid inside.

Finally, what felt like an eternity, Hitomi pressed the base of her cock against the warm, soft skin of Masako's ass. Gael waited patiently until his wife was firmly inside her so they could start moving. With a nod from his wife, he swung his hips up and down in motion to his wife's initial slow short thrusts. Masako's toned body shivered with delight and pain, both sensations that exploded in a maelstrom of pleasure the quicker the husband-and-Futa-wife team increased their pace. Hitomi reached around Masako's chest and kneaded her friend's tiny tits. She pulled and twisted her erect nipples slow and sharply.

"Haa, haa, haa!" Masako gasped.

She bucked back against Hitomi and ground against Gael, but It wasn't easy to find a proper rhythm for her. It was better to remain in place and enjoy the sexual assault on both her holes.

Gael reached up and took over for his wife as it was his turn to knead Masako's breasts. Hitomi leaned back and supported herself on her hands, and thrust even faster inside of her ass. The skin of her groin slapped loudly against Masako, reinforcing Hitomi's great libido.

"Aw Fuck! This ass is so fucking tight, babe, haah, haah!" Hitomi held onto Masako by her upper arms and prepared to do more than she was doing now.

Masako started leaning back and began falling off him, so Gael stabilized her by grabbing her and pulling her back on top of him by her wrists. His wife was going H.A.M on her ass, increasing her speed and the tenacity of her thrusts.

The entire time Gael felt his wife's cock slide in and out of Masako. Her glans rubbed against his erection through the wall of Masako's rectum. Hitomi changed her position and switched from propping herself on her hands to holding on to Masako's shoulders and slamming furiously against her, filling the bedroom with loud clapping of skin. Gael pumped into Masako just as hard, slapping his groin against her balls. Masako's cock flopped the entire, leaking with pre-cum. Masako craned her neck back and opened her mouth in a display of splendid ecstasy. Her eyes watered, and her tongue hung from the side, panting like a thirsty bitch.

"Ahh, ahh, fack! This tight fucking ass is going to make me cum so hard! Oohh, Yess!" Hitomi bellowed and panted and gasped while filling Masako's bowels with cum.

"Aah, Fack! Haah, haah!"

Hitomi, slightly tired and momentarily spent, released Masako then fell back on her bed. She mirrored Masako earlier and sat on her heels, trying to catch her breath. With his wife no longer holding on to her, Masako was clear to lean forward and do something she had never done before. She cupped the side of his face and kissed Gael, much to Hitomi's shock and sudden jealousy. Gael bent his legs slightly and lifted his legs, so Masako was seated comfortably on top of him. She opened her legs further apart so that her bent knees rested between his sides. Gael grabbed Masako's ass and pumped inside her, hard enough that his scrotum slapped against her sopping pussy, including her tender balls.

Hitomi watched Masako fart out her cum from her asshole in globs from Gael's pistoning thrusts.

"Mmmm! Hnngg!" Gael and Masako moaned deeply inside each other's mouths.

Unable to keep the floodgates of his orgasm closed, he relented, and his thrusts came to a freezing stop from their passionate emotions. He raised his hips upward, lifting Masako's entire body in the process, and pressed his scrotum firmly against her ass, firing into her womb with all he had that his body trembled from the toes to the very tips of his hair.

Masako looked towards heaven with clenched teeth and fists at the feeling of his hot seed filling her. He crossed his arms behind her lower back, gripping the sweaty but tight skin of her buttocks as he continued to pump inside her until he had no more to give.

***

Gael's breathing was ragged and labored. He struggled to steady his breathing and his heartbeat from coming down from such a fantastic orgasmic high. Sweat covered his body from head to toe, and as tired as he was, he had one more shot in him to continue, granted his wife gave him five minutes.

"Okay, I think that should be enough time for you two to have gotten enough oxygen in your lungs! Are you ready for another round, honey? Masako?"

Gael sat up and stared back at his wife, still breathing deeply but slowly steadying.

"Give me another minute, Hitomi, and give your husband another ten. He looks like he's going to pass out if we move any faster."

"Now hold on a second, Masako, I'm not your average man who busts his nut and can't get it up for another thirty minutes; years of sex with my wife and the rest of her friends has conditioned my stamina to be above the average human man."

Hitomi smiled proudly at her husband and praised his 'not done yet' attitude.

"That's my man for you, Masako!"

"Your stamina may be higher than your average man, but it's still nowhere near those of your average Futa; that's not brag but the truth. What did you have in mind, Hitomi?"

Hitomi took a moment to think about the next activity. With a Cheshire grin, she approached them.

Hitomi laid on her back with the back of her neck bent over the edge of her bed. Gael stood outside the edge of the bed, standing above his wife's head nestled between his legs. Using her mouth, she suckled and gobbled on his dangling balls while Masako pumped inside of her with renewed Futa vigor. Masako's perky tits and erect nipples rubbed against Hitomi's more enormous rounded tits as she deep throated Gael, thrusting in and out of her mouth.

"God! I love you, Futas!" Gael groaned deeply with a satisfied grin on his face.

*The Long Board*

On a large and wide hill sat a dark and mile-long mansion on its flattened surface. A long time ago, before the founding of Nigen-Sei, there was the founding spot, Three Raven Black Hill, the home of the elders who rule and govern Nigen-Sei.

Woods surrounded The hill at its base, whose tree leaves were black during the spring and summer and without leaves in autumn and winter. The only animals to live and make a home in the woods were an unknown species of Owl called Raven Owls and a few roaming deer and bears.

Ena Hirose walked inside the main room of the mansion, where all the village elders discussed problems and issues and solutions for the village. Ena was visibly very pregnant and wore a black sundress with silver crescent moon designs on it. Ena's belly bump had a crescent moon resting right on top of it, and she did her best to adjust her sundress after laying down folders with tonight's discussion around the phallus-shaped table.

The first and oldest elder came walking in wearing a black hood with phallic symbols on it in shimmering red. Then the other elders who came out after her had similar designs on their hoods, but each one had a different color. There was green, yellow, orange, purple and so on. Everyone took their seats that bore the shape of vulvas and or penises. The primary elder's seat was wide and grand, made up of hundreds of penises spread out behind a vulva like the feathers of a peacock.

"You may be seated," The eldest said, and all were seated after she took her seat.

Everyone opened their folders only after the eldest opened hers first. The most senior elder pulled her hood back to read the papers in front of her. She was a woman in her early sixties, but there was something off about her; she looked much younger than her actual age. Her hair was primarily silver with streaks of black and braided in a long ponytail. Her eyes were Gray, and her lips were the lightest shade of pink. On her fingers, she wore priceless rings of various shapes. One ring was in the shape of a mini erection fashioned entirely out of emeralds. Another was in the form of a uterus made of rubies.

"Ena, what is the topic of today's discussion?"

"Santiago Salazar, your eldest."

"Ah," said the elder with intrigue, "The one who assaulted a Futa at the Salazar Bath House."

"Yes, your eldest, but he's also the one who refused to do his duty to Nigen-Sei. He never once copulated with any of the other Futas that night."

"This is strange, this is strange indeed," chirped one elder wearing a black hood with shimmering orange phallus designs. She pulled her hood down and revealed her face.

"Speak up, Hina, tell us what's on your mind," commanded the eldest.

"Yes, my eldest. I say it's strange because, from what I have been reading of the world of men and women outside of our village, men, like Futas, think about sex daily. Santiago, a young man, is being provided with nightly Futas who have everything a human woman has, and he refuses them all. Why exactly did he refuse all of them on that night? It doesn't say anywhere here on my papers. Can someone enlighten us?"

Ena looked over to the eldest, and the most senior elder nodded at her. Ena spoke, "He was reminded of me that particular day by his sister, as his mother texted me. Before that reminder, he had no problem introducing new genes into this village's gene pool. Santiago and I had a humble and romantic past, and he found it difficult to what happened to me that night we were about to consummate our relationship. I admit that if that happened to me to the person I loved most, I would be beyond repair."