Family Business Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But perhaps the most surprising visit he received was from the young Futa, who hurried over to hold him when his punishment was over. When his new admirer visited him, Santiago regained enough mobility to rest his arm and legs without the aid of the metal wires. He could talk but mostly mumbled as the swelling in his mouth had yet to come down. He could move sixty-five percent of his body though there was still pain when he moved.

With his mother's assistance, Santiago sat up on the bed and stared back at the unknown face staring back at him. She was a tall woman, young and close to his age. She had on a school uniform from Nigen-Sei's only university. Her skirt was of appropriate length, and her socks were black and reached over her ankles. She was thin but not too thin. Her face was round, and she kept her hair in a messy, cropped bob. Her hair was black, just like her eyes.

Santiago couldn't speak properly and wouldn't be able to for months with a wired mouth to allow his fractured jaw to heal in place and allow his gums to heal, and will enable the replacement acrylic teeth to adjust in place. He did his best to smile and wave his hand at her. He still looked like shit, but not as bad as before.

"Mijo, this is Aira; she was at your public punishment. She is, well I should let her introduce herself" Hitomi gave the spotlight to Aira.

"My name is Aira Chinen; I'm twenty years old. Like everyone else in town, I received a text message on my phone from the chief to an invitation to see the beating of the first man in our village's history for failing to do his duty of introducing much-needed new genes into our species. I needed to see for myself who this Santiago Salazar was. You didn't look like a bad guy; you looked like a regular college-age man. You looked scared but determined, tied up to the effigy of the first bearer of crime. What happened to you was excessive, but the elders wanted to do more than just enforce the law; they wanted everyone watching to know that it could have been them tied up in your place."

Aira blushed and looked off to the side, rubbing one of her arms. "I know this isn't the time or the place, but I wanted to tell you that I like you, Santiago. I may not be the prettiest or the most physically gifted Futa here, but if it wouldn't be too much of a burden for you, please allow me to stay next to you, as your friend or as-"

"As his girlfriend?" Hitomi interrupted, smiling sheepishly at Aira. She raised and lowered her eyebrows teasingly.

"I mean if he wants to, but if he doesn't want to right now or ever, it would be cool with me."

Santiago laughed internally and leaned in close to his mother to mumble something to her. Even though he mumbled, she knew what he was telling her, mostly.

"My son says he's happy to have gained an admirer. And if you want, the two of you can hang out here together and fuck"

Santiago mumbled loudly, and Aira blushed and twisted and played with her hair, looking away. "Oh, this is so sudden. But right here in front of your mother? Isn't that-"

Hitomi interjected. "Oh honey, that's not a problem for him or me. if you can keep this a secret from his father, I will tell you something you must take to your grave."

Aira nodded eagerly.

"My son and I have been having sex since he turned eighteen. You must think I'm an immoral mother, but frankly, I don't care what you think of my son or me, and if you can't accept that, turn around and walk outside and never look back."

"I'm not turning around, and I'm not judging anyone. To be close to you is all I want; if you want something more with me, I would love that."

Hitomi smiled approvingly and leaned on her son's shoulder. "What do you think, son?"

Santiago did not look happy and mumbled angrily at her. He couldn't shake without groaning in pain.

"My son says he's backed up. He can't do much, so we will have to do all the work. What do you think, Aira?"

"What about your husband? What if he catches us?"

"He's out working on the fields of our land with Hana, so Gael is occupied for some time."

"What about your dog? It's kind of strange to be doing that in front of him."

"Honey, please, dogs, go to the bathroom in front of us and clean their genitals too. Do you think they care about humans having sex in front of them?"

"I guess you're right. Santiago, what do you think?"

Santiago shook in his bed, mumbling and swinging his hands up and down as best he could.

Hitomi undid her bra undeath her shirt and helped Santiago out of his shirt. He protested, trying to word out the words 'not now' or 'I'm not in the mood,' but no matter how he mumbled it, it all sounded the same to both Futas.

She laid her son back on the bed and kissed him and looked into his eyes, and told him, "Relax back and let mom do all of the work. You deserve this baby."

He relented and sighed tiredly. He watched his mother unclothe herself down to her panties. There was a significant bulge there from her non-erect Futa cock resting behind the dark blue fabric. Aira surprised both, revealing a pair of great tits and a massive erection the same length as Hitomi's poking out from the side fabric of a red thong.

Santiago stared wild-eyed with an erection tent forming beneath his pajama pants.

"I hope I'm not too big for the both of you, especially for you, Mrs. Salazar."

"Oh honey, don't be sorry for your natural gifts and blessings. Shall we begin?"

**Santiago**

Two months passed since his multiple surgeries thanks to his mother's friend, Masako, who performed them on him. In that time, he regained the ability to speak and eat normally. He and Aira spent a lot of time together and regained the ability to walk, albeit slowly, with her help, time, and effort. Spending so much time together, Santiago and Aira learned they shared more in common than just the usual favorite tv shows, music genres, and types of clothes.

By nature, Aira was a loner, a lone wolf content to go through life overcoming problems all by herself. And when the going got too harsh, she wasn't above asking someone for help, much like him.

"Middle school was awful, and High School was no better; it's when I got to college that things finally started getting better for me."

"Let me guess; you had to deal with a lot of bullying and a lot of days where it was just you and your own shadow. Trust me; I know what that feels. It's like someone slowly cutting you. Initially, it hurts, but you gradually begin to associate pain with pleasure, and then you become numb to it. I don't know where I would be if I didn't have my sister, who always protected me during my middle and high school days. I'm sorry you had to go through such horrible experiences. No one deserves to go through that."

On days when she was free, Santiago and Aira played frisbee with Marlon Brando. They rode horses and even skinny-dipped in a river where they ate, kissed, and led to eventual lovemaking. Every memory he created with Ena became a faded memory.

"Baby, could you go out with Marlon and Aira and get us some groceries from Top Mall for daddy and me?"

"Sure, thing, mom, let me call Aira so she can drive over here and pick us up."

Aira dropped by and picked up both Marlon and Santiago. They drove into town and stopped at Top Mall. Finding parking in this city was easy since driving, although a privilege, was also a right the elders gave to only a few people. Nigen-Sei was still primarily a rural and agricultural city with a small downtown area with only a few office buildings. The rest of the buildings were department stores and small family-owned businesses.

The top mall was and remained the city's main shopping center. Here anyone could find anything, and everything they needed since the mall took up five city blocks! Santiago had to keep Marlon Brando on a tight leash so he didn't wander off and get lost in this behemoth of a store.

"Isn't this cool, just the two of us hanging out?" Aira said happily.

"Yeah, let's not forget about Marlon Brando," Santiago said with Marlon barking back at them.

Trailing them from the moment they arrived at the mall was Ena, wearing something casual instead of her usual hooded cloak and mask. She opted for a sundress and a sunhat with white sandals and some sunglasses. The sundress relieved her from the normal clothes that squeezed her large belly that housed a young growing occupant inside.

Santiago and Aira held hands and laughed. Sometimes the other wrapped an arm around the other's waist and held them close.

"I knew Santiago would suffer after his punishment, and I knew he would resent me after it, or so I thought. I didn't think he would forget about me so soon. I thought everything he said before I laid the final blows was a lie, but he was serious. And who is that girl? Where did he meet her? Was she in the crowd during his punishment? Ow, shit"

Ena groaned in pain from the movements of her unborn child. She followed her old flame and with his new flame as they window shopped, tried on clothes in various stores, bought some dog food for their dog, and tried on jewelry and rings for Aira. Neither Santiago nor Aira were on to Ena, who had successfully kept her presence hidden from all except Marlon Brando, who caught a whiff of something in particular.

"Oh, my gods, this ring is so gorgeous, Santiago, but why are we trying out rings? Don't tell me that this is your way of telling me that you're interested in moving our relationship to the next level, is it?"

Santiago smiled a stupidly big smile and tried to look away to hide his blushing face, and it only made Aira blush and the Futa behind the glass counter snicker at both.

"ARE YOU GETTING ENGAGED TO THAT WHORE!!" Ena's voice raged and broke the constant murmuring around them.

Santiago turned around, as did Aira, and saw Ena struggling to stand. One hand rested on top of her belly and the other behind her lower back. Marlon Brando's relaxed demeanor turned savage at the flip of a dime and growled and barked at Ena. Santiago held on to his leash and pulled back.

"Ena, what are you doing here!" Santiago asked.

"Were you stalking us? Aren't you a member of The Long Board?" Aira commented.

"How could you just up and forget about everything we had? Was it that easy for you to forget all the memories we made together! You're just mad that I had to beat you, aren't you!"

Santiago looked intentionally dumbfounded and looked around to see if she was talking to anyone else besides him.

"Stop acting stupid, motherfucker! I'm talking to you!"

"Santiago, I think we should leave."

"I'm with you, Aira, Marlon, let's go."

Santiago walked past Ena without replying to anything she said to him. The air next to him was as sharp as swords and as hot as an oven. Fury and wrath seethed from him, although he wasn't showing it.

In a last-ditch attempt to stop him and force him to speak to her, she grabbed him by his wrist and gripped tightly. A proud and triumphant smile rolled across her face. He stopped only to look over his shoulder momentarily, and with a sharp tug of his arm, he ripped free of her hold and continued walking with his companions. Ena stumbled forward, but all her emotions swirled and formed a vortex that negatively affected her.

"OOWW!!" Ena yelled.

Santiago turned, expecting her to overreact to his action, but his eyes widened as he saw a pool of water around her feet. Ena soaked the lower part of her sundress from her water breaking.

Ena fell on her knees, gripping her belly from a surge of pain that shot up through her spine and seized her entire body. In a moment of uncertainty, Santiago hurried over to Ena and held her. He checked her and called out to anyone who would listen that a member of the longboard needed an ambulance.

"A member of the longboard is going into labor. Someone call 000 right now!"

Aira pulled her phone out as fast as a bolt of lightning and began marking the number for emergency services. As much as he hated being the nice guy here, his natural inclination to help someone in need overrode his current hatred for his old flame.

"Santi," Ena addressed him by his beloved nickname, "ES will never make it here in time."

"Don't say anything, just focus on not delivering your child here."

"Please, take me inside of her car and drive me to the hospital, please."

"Santiago, ES said they will be here in ten minutes."

He looked over at Aira, who kept Marlon Brando back from attacking Ena. Santiago looked back at Ena, her body was trembling, and her breathing was beginning to turn heavy, sharp, and then ragged.

"Please, Santi...please."

"What should I do.... tell me."

***

(!) Continued in Part 3 Mi Gente!