Family Business Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm sorry too baby. I never thought about what would happen when you came home, I was just so glad to have you." She stepped back. "Now, we understand each other, everything will be fine right?"

She looked at me with pleading eyes, there was still fear there. She knew what was going on, she just no idea what to do about it. She was riding a wild bull, afraid to stay on but more afraid to let go so she held on tighter hoping the ride would end. Until I could figure a way to get us out of here, I needed to keep us safe.

"Yes mom, everything is fine." I replied.

"I am so glad that we finally agree." Dan laughed and put his arm around both of us. "Dear, why don't you see to dinner, I want to have a word with Ashley."

"Alright baby. Don't forget to clean up for dinner dear." Mom said, as if I was playing in the yard and not bound in a dungeon. She gave a little wave and closed the door behind her.

Dan unfastened the belt, pulling the vibrator from my pussy and the contacts from my ass. He knelt down to unclip my ankles from the spreader bar and released my wrists from the chain. I groaned as my arms protested but was grateful to finally be free.

"Ashley, you did very well. While you may have fooled your mother, I know better." Dan said as he fixed me with his cold stare. "You hate this and are going to do whatever you can to fix it, to free yourself of me, but I want you to remember this."

I rubbed by wrists now free from the cuffs as he paused for effect.

"I like your mother and her presence makes certain aspects of this arrangement easier to manage, but I don't need either of you. If you become more of a problem than I am willing to tolerate I know people who can make you disappear." He said in a calm tone.

I shuddered, I had never even thought that he would go this far or how easy it would be for him.

"This game between you and Zack is interesting. Maybe you will finally turn him into a man who respects something, but don't humiliate him again. If he hurts you badly, it will be easier to get rid of you than to fix you, understand?"

I nodded again, no surge from a vibrator this time. Just another chill up my spine at how dangerous this game really was.

"Good, I am glad we understand each other. Now, you need to clean up for dinner."

Dinner was surreal. I had cleaned up and Mom and I were wearing dresses and heels while Dan and Zack were in jackets and ties. The conversation would have seemed pleasant to anyone who didn't know the family secret. Mom prattled on about how the gardens were coming in and that the hydrangeas she planted last year should be in bloom soon. Dan talked about a business deal that he was working on and Zack mentioned that he was going to visit his mom next week. I sat there poking at my food, disgusted at the scene playing out around me. I smiled and nodded when spoken to, if I was going to survive long enough to figure out how to get mom and I out of here I needed to play along.

Finally, Zack pushed his chair back and left the room. Mom rose and cleared the dishes, such a mundane task for someone in a cocktail dress and heels just added to the ridiculousness of the situation. I rose to leave but Dan stopped me "Ashley, will you join me in the rec room. There is something I want you to see."

I followed him down the hall to the rec room. It was easily the largest room in the house with a bar, pool table and all of the other things you would expect rich people to have to entertain themselves. He sat down on the overstuffed couch and picked up the TV remote, waving me to join him. I sat at the far end, crossing my legs and leaning on the sofa arm to put as much distance between us as possible. He gave a small smile then turned on the TV. He scrolled through a series of menus and selected a video file and an image of me in the dungeon appeared on the screen.

I started, leaning forward in shock. Fuck, I should have realized that Dan would have cameras set up around the house and gritted my teeth as the file began to play. I watched myself being cuffed, hooded and gagged. I had not struggled; I didn't see the point at the time but now I looked like a willing participant. I winced as Dan picked up the leather strap and laid into me, my still sore ass clenched with each blow. A shudder ran up my spine and I crossed my arms over my chest as he picked up the strange wand and delivered the painful shocks to my tits. I whimpered in response to every scream and pushed myself back into the plush leather of the sofa as if to escape the memory of the torture. Finally, just as I remembered I begged for mercy and Dan put the shock stick down.

"I told you this would be nice." I heard him say. Wait, that wasn't what he had said.

"I am glad you are home, I wanted you to be part of this family don't forget?" Dan whispered into my ear causing me to jump. "Just promise that you won't challenge my authority in my own home."

I flinched as I watched Dan deliver the shock to my other nipple now and I heard the sharp snap of electricity. I flinched again at the sound of me wailing as device snapped again and the shock made me arch in agony. I watched as I sobbed and squealed unintelligible words as I scrambled to escape my tormenter.

"I know that Zack is strong, but you always have a place in this family. Just don't humiliate him, insulting his manhood and spitting in his face." Dan growled in her other ear. "If I hadn't stopped him, it would have emotionally killed me and then where would we be?"

I watched the rest, stunned into silence. This was the video of him torturing me, but with the changes to the audio it sounded like I was the willing participant he had fooled my mom into believing. He didn't even have to make any edits to the part where Mom came in, it just re-enforced the idea that I wanted what Dan had done to me.

"You see dear, you are out of your league. I have been making plans within plans for years and have become very good at it." Dan said boastfully. "Now, if you ever try to go to the authorities and claim that you were assaulted against your will, I have this. A good lawyer will be able to use this to cast doubt in any judge, and I know some very good lawyers."

I sat frozen, my eyes wet with tears. Every time I think I am getting ahead he manages to pull the rug out from under me. My mom thinks I like it here, or is at least willing to believe that. He has proof that I enjoy abuse and even asked for it. Everything was falling apart, plan after plan shattered almost effortlessly by this man.

He reached out and patted me on the knee, I didn't even flinch I was so lost. "I understand." He said in a comforting tone. "I was where you are once, thinking I knew what I was doing but learning that the game is much bigger than I ever imagined."

I turned to glare at him. "You think this is a game?" I muttered through gritted teeth. "You have stolen my mother, my inheritance, my future and you call it a game."

"But life is a game, a game in which you and the other players are all fighting for a share of a finite pot." He replied. "Unfortunately for you dear, you are trying to play a junk hand against the person who controls the deck. Now, let me show you another of my cards."

He clicked the remote again and the image shifted. It was still the dungeon, but the scene was very different. I gasped as I saw Zack and my mom there on the screen.

"Yeah, you're such a good slut. You understand who is in charge here don't you." Zack moaned.

Mom was on her knees, still wearing her cocktail dress and heels but her breasts hung out from her top. She was sucking on Zack's cock. Well, less sucking than struggling to breathe as he brutally fucked her face.

"Fuck yeah, take it bitch." Zack grunted as he dug both hands into mom's carefully arranged hair and shoved her face hard against his pelvis.

"Mmmmmpppphhhh, gaaacckkkk" mom grunted as she gagged on the intruding shaft. Her hands pushed futilely against his thighs as she struggled before the younger man. Zack pulled back and it seemed to take forever for his cock to emerge from mom's mouth. She gasped for air, gagging and spitting uncontrollably.

"Fucking weak. Still haven't learned to throat properly but at least you didn't throw up this time." Zack sneered as he pulled her roughly to her feet by her hair.

"Aaaaahhh" mom squealed as she scrambled to get her feet under her. "I am sorry master, I am trying."

"Fucking useless cow, aren't you." Zack growled as he dragged her across the room to a padded bench. He shoved her down and she grunted as he tightened a strap across her back.

"Please, please Zack." Mom pleaded but he ignored her, grabbing her wrists and securing them to cuffs attached to the bench before doing the same with her legs. He stood back and smiled an evil smile as mom struggled to look up at him.

"Here's the deal. I'm going to beat your ass until you beg me to fuck it. Simple enough for even a stupid bitch like you to understand, eh?"

"No, no, please, please Zack. Not there, you are too rough." Mom sobbed but he just grunted and walked over to a wall where a variety of tools hung.

"What will it be today? The crop, the strap or the paddle, I will let you decide since you asked so nicely." He said, ignoring mom's pleas as he slid his hand over the items which hung on the wall.

Mom sobbed, shaking her head.

"Decide, or I will use all of them." Zack snapped.

"The, the paddle." Mom gasped out between sobs, then wailed in pain at the sharp slap of wood on flesh.

"Remember, all you need to do to make it stop is to beg me to fuck your ass." Zack chuckled as he delivered blow after blow on mom's helpless body.

"Please, please make him stop." I begged but Dan sat there impassively. I started to rise, to go and save my mother but his hand shot out and latched onto my wrist.

"You will sit here and watch. I told Zack that if you went in there, he could have both of you any way he wanted." Dan growled, pulling me down to the sofa. "I wouldn't stop him. Either you learn this lesson from me, or from him."

I sunk back down, tears streaming down my cheeks. There was no way that I could overpower Zack and he would jump at the chance to punish me without his father stepping in.

Mom wailed on the screen as blow after blow turned her ass flaming red. I flinched at each sound, clenching my fists so tight my nails dug into my palms.

"I know you mother is pretending, she doesn't like any of this. It doesn't matter to me because I do." Dan said in a cold voice as he released my wrist and settled back into the couch. "The feeling of owning someone so completely, knowing that she will do whatever I tell her. It's exhilarating."

"Stop, please, please Zack." Mom wailed.

"That's not the magic word Barb." Zack replied condescendingly as he struck her again.

"Please, please fuck my ass." Mom whimpered, her head hanging over the edge of the bench.

Zack stopped mid swing. "Well, was that so hard. I swear you are getting as stubborn as that bitch of a daughter of yours." He said as he tossed the paddle aside and walked around the front of the bench.

"Unfortunately, all that time you wasted has made me go soft. Fix it, and get lots of spit on my cock because that is all the lube you are going to get."

Mom whimpered but lifted her head and opened her mouth. I saw her tongue emerge to lick at the head of Zack's cock before he slid it in. She grunted as he fucked her face again and Dan zoomed in so I could see the globs of saliva oozing around her lips as she worked to lubricate the shaft in her mouth. After a few minutes Zack pulled out, leaving a long stream of saliva dribbling out of mom's lips to fall to the floor.

He walked around behind her and roughly tugged her underwear aside. I saw her bite her lip as he lined the tip of his cock up with her asshole and slid it in. She moaned and I saw her fists clench as he fucked her helpless body.

"How do you like that slut, isn't this just what you are made for?" Zack grunted as he thrust forward, the heavy bench scraping across the concrete floor.

"Yes Zack, please, please fuck my ass with your magnificent cock." Mom moaned through gritted teeth.

Zack pounded her hard and without mercy, delivering slaps with his hand on her still red and bruised ass cheek. "I'm going to be gone for two weeks so you had better get your fill of my cock now slut." He taunted and mom moaned in response.

"Yes, please, please fuck me Zack. Fuck my fat ass." Mom moaned. "Treat me like the whore I am."

What was this? I leaned forward in shock. Shit, it looked like mom was actually pushing back against his thrusting cock. I wasn't wrong, mom was pushing against the cuffs that held her, sliding her body back over the padded bench as Zack thrust forward.

"Yeah bitch, you're just a fucking cum slut aren't you." Zack moaned as he slapped mom's ass again.

"Yes, yes master, fuck your slave." Mom moaned, lifting her head to look back over her shoulder at her abuser. "Fuck your whore, shove that cock in me."

The rest was a blur, Zack and mom fucking like two porn stars. I closed my eyes but the sounds flowed over me like a wave of dirty water. I shuddered as I heard Zack cum and my mom echo him soon after. There was no doubt, mom enjoyed that.

I felt the sofa shift and opened my eyes to see Dan standing in front of me. The TV was still on and mom was alone in the dungeon. She was still strapped to the bench and cum was dribbling out of her abused ass. Her head hung limply over the edge, her long chestnut hair pooling on the floor.

"Zack never cleans up his toys when he is finished with them." Dan grunted like a disappointed father as he left the room. Minutes later I saw him enter the dungeon and free mom from the bench. He propped her up and helped her move to the door. She leaned against him, one hand around his shoulders as she unconsciously tried to rearrange her dress with the other. As he opened the door he looked up at the camera and smiled. That same smile of contented ownership that I had seen when we first met.

I turned off the TV and sobbed in the darkness.

12