Family Business Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He leaned forward, his elbows on his knees cigar held negligently between his fingers. "I tried to help, to give him some fatherly guidance. Every time we started to connect she would buy him a new toy, or sign him up for a new set of lessons that conflicted with the visitation schedule." He said remorsefully and I saw his fist clench unconsciously.

"Now that he is 18, there is no more child support so here he is. She says that it is his chance to connect with his father but that chance was missed 10 years ago." He looked over at me, his eyes strangely sad but then they hardened to the familiar ice grey. "What you see is the result of that selfishness. This is what happens when someone who has no idea what they are doing takes charge of something."

"Here we go, margaritas for everyone." Mom called out and we both looked back at her as she carried the heavy tray. Dan got up to help her, glancing at me as he did. "I will save my question for later." He muttered as he moved to take the tray from mom and set it on the table just as the first of the fireworks exploded in the distance.

We oooh'd and aaahhhh'd over the show, then when it was over mom gathered up the glasses and pitcher and headed back to the house. Dan crushed out his cigar and leaned over "I will ask my question now. What is your kink? What has been a fantasy that you never got around to acting on?"

I hesitated, the thoughts racing through my head fighting against the two tall glasses of margarita I had drunk over the last hour. Do I want to give him that kind of leverage over me? Fuck it, maybe it was the alcohol talking but if he is going to use me anyway, I might as well get something out of it.

"I always wanted to be mummified, wrapped tightly and completely." I blurted before my reason got the better of me.

He nodded "Go on."

"I would see those Egyptian mummies in the text books or the museums and it always triggered something inside of me. Sometimes at night I would roll myself tightly in my blankets, but it was never enough knowing that I could get out." I continued, shuddering at the memories as the chill in the air set in.

Dan stood up "I might be able to help you with that if you want."

I looked up at him "What about my having the night off. I guess this is what your promise is worth?" I snapped.

"No, no, it's totally your choice. If you don't want to then we go to the house and go our separate ways. If you do, meet me in the dungeon room in 10 minutes. No repercussions if you don't, but know that this is a one-time offer." He said as he walked slowly up the path, leaving me alone in the dark.

10 minutes later and I was standing in the dungeon room, the smell of leather, sweat and other fragrances tickling my nose. I crossed my arms and tapped my finger nervously, dammit where was he. I couldn't believe I was here waiting for him but I didn't want to chicken out, not again. I jumped as he opened the door and nodded a greeting.

"Glad you made it." He said as he moved over to a closet. "I promise, nothing will happen between us, this is just for you and you can quit at any time."

He pulled out a large black bag and unrolled it on the floor. "This is a vacuum suit, you wear it and all of the air is sucked out."

I gave a small gasp and bit my lip as he shook out the last of the folds and unzipped the full length zipper. He stepped back as I crouched down to finger the material. It was a flexible PVC rubber, thin but strong with what looked like a black silk lining in the inside.

I heard a noise behind me and saw Dan holding the crotch harness. "Your choice as well, but if you are going to be trapped in a fantasy then you may as well enjoy it." In his other hand he held out the remote. He was going to give me control over the harness, while I was helpless.

"Turn around." I said, just because he had stripped me naked several times before that didn't mean I needed to do it voluntarily and he chuckled but did as I asked. Soon I was laying in the bag, the harness holding the vibrator in my pussy and the remote in my hand. I still wore my t-shirt, my own little protest.

Dan knelt down and slowly did up the zipper. I crossed my arms over my chest just like the Pharoses did and soon I was encased to the neck in the black bag. A drawstring tightened the collar around my neck and Dan secured a Velcro strip over the zipper to make it air tight. Then he pulled me to my feet and shuffled me over to the center of the room. He took the cable that hung from the ceiling and fastened it to a loop at the back of the suit then pulled the line tight. "Don't want you to fall over."

I squirmed slightly, the bag was not tight and the slick lining was cool against my bare legs and arms. I slid the dial on the vibrator to the first setting and felt it slowly thrum in my pussy. Dan knelt down and hooked a hose up to a nozzle at my feet.

"Are you ready?" he asked, and I nodded quickly. A throw of the switch and the air was drawn out of the bag as it constricted around me. Soon, the flexible membrane was as immovable as if I was buried in sand as the material moulded itself to my body. My breasts were pressed tight under my crossed arms and I shuffled my ankles the little that I could to keep the bones from crushing each other. It was heaven, just like I had imagined and I turned the vibrator up another notch.

Dan held up a thick black panel gag, one eyebrow raised in question. Hell, may as well go all the way and I nodded, moaning quietly to myself as he buckled it tight over my mouth. Then he moved over to the winch and hauled me a couple of inches up off of the floor. It felt weird, there was no strain anywhere as the bag pulled against my entire body as I slowly spun in place, completely encased and helpless.

"One last addition." He said and slipped a VR headset over my eyes. "You can watch or not, it's up to you." I heard him say then the display flicked on and I saw a bedroom. It was Dan and Mom's and mom was there getting ready. She had just finished brushing her hair and was touching up her lipstick. She was wearing a light blue silk dressing gown but I could see the white stockings and heels she had on under the vanity.

"I told her to get ready for me because I was going to give her the fucking of a lifetime. You can watch if you want, there is no flashing red light this time." Dan said, then he smacked my butt and I heard the door close. I was alone, hanging there helplessly while the vibrator throbbed endlessly in my moist pussy.

On the video I saw mom quickly put her lipstick down and stand by the bed as she struck a seductive pose. She was leaning back against one of the bedposts, her long brown hair flowing down over her right shoulder. One hand on her hip, the other tracing the edge of her light blue silk robe along the line of her cleavage. Dan moved into view and reached out to take her shoulders as he slid an appreciative leer up and down her body. He reached out and pulled the silk tie that held the dressing gown closed and it fell open to reveal a white corset and garter belt that matched the stockings and heels. She lifted her chin proudly and took a deep breath, her impressive tits rising to the occasion and I was surprised they didn't burst out of the cups.

I thumbed the vibrator up another notch, the third setting moved from a low throb to a soft buzz and I moaned behind my gag. On the display I saw mom start to unbutton Dan's shirt, she took her time kissing his chest as each button revealed more of it. She pulled it off of his shoulders and her tongue slid out to flick over his nipple. She kissed it, her ruby lips sealing around the tiny nub on his well muscled chest and I saw him shiver in response. She slowly moved her way down his body, falling to her knees with the grace of a dancer as her mouth left small streaks of red lipstick on his skin.

I took a deep breath, at least as deep a breath as I could. My nipples pressed hard against my crossed forearms and I worked to try to get one hand down a little to touch them. Dammit, the bag was too tight but the squirming managed to rub my now erect nipple against my forearm and that would have to do. My breath came in quick snorts through my nose as my arousal increased. Now mom had Dan's cock out of his pants and was kissing and licking it to legendary hardness. Fuck he was huge, but he knew how to use it and I remembered that it never hurt when he fucked me.

I ran my tongue around the inside of my mouth, remembering that night in the rec room. The feel of his stiff shaft between my lips, the salty taste of his body and pre-cum before Claire took over and showed me how it was done. Apparently mom had gone to the same school because she was licking and nibbling him to a frenzy as I saw his hand descend to grab a handful of hair. Mom released her hold on his cock and put her hands on his ass as he pushed his shaft deep into her mouth.

God, it must be halfway down her throat but she didn't struggle. Dan held it there for what seemed like forever then slowly pulled it out until her red lips were kissing the tip, then he slid it back in again. He fucked her face just like he had fucked me on the table, slowly and deliberately and I turned the vibrator up another notch, moaning loudly behind my gag at the memory. I don't know if it was the margaritas, or the fact that I finally had control over myself but fuck I was turned on and I squeezed my legs together against the supple leather in my crotch.

Dan had grown tired of mom's blowjob and pulled her to her feet. She rose with the same grace and she stood on her toes to wrap her arms around his neck, kissing him hard on the mouth. He reached up and took her wrists, pulling them behind her back and tying them with the silk belt from her housecoat. I saw a shudder run through her as he kissed her neck while he tightened the not. Shit, I wish there was audio to this I thought as her lips moved soundlessly. I could make out the word please and made an educated guess at what the rest were. My guess was confirmed as Dan pushed her back on the bed and laid her down, spreading her legs and sliding his hand over her pussy. She moaned silently as he groped her tits, pulling them roughly out of the corset and rolling the nipples between his manly fingers.

I rubbed my forearms over my own hard nipples, frustrated at not being able to play with myself but in heaven at the feeling of total helplessness that the vacuum bag gave me. I struggled and twisted, trying to move something but all I managed to do was send myself spinning where I hung. I stopped, afraid of dislodging the headset as Dan kissed his way down between mom's legs. I saw his finger slide into her pussy and moments later she arched like a bow. Fuck, how I remember that finger and I thumbed the vibrator up two more notches as I clenched my ass and pussy as tight as I could. Mom was thrashing on the bed, her head tossing back and forth as Dan held her hips steady with one hand while the other fingered her with well remembered skill. I saw him smile, then his tongue slid out to flick over her clit and between her pussy lips. She arched again and her legs moved to wrap around his back, the shiny white shoes glistening in the light.

Dan pulled back, pushing her legs apart and grabbing her ankles. I saw mom mouth that she was sorry and beg him to continue but he slowly shook his head and she bit her lip in both disappointment and anticipation. He reached down and slid the head of his cock up and down along her pussy. I could see her squirm, her tits jiggling as her eyes rolled back. Her mouth worked soundlessly, there were no words that I could make out as she babbled silent pleas to her master. Dan nodded and she froze in place as he lined his monster cock up with her pussy.

I froze too, eyes focused on the head of that prick as it slid into mom's body. It was like watching a slow-motion action sequence as the shaft disappeared into her snatch. It seemed to take forever but eventually his pelvis met hers and she was shoved across the bed. Her mouth opened in a silent moan of pleasure as he slid out and back in again, the same slow controlled deliberation that he had done with her mouth and I dialed the vibrator down a couple of notches to tease myself just as he teased her.

He fucked her for me, I was sure that's what he was doing. The minute he had suggested it he must have had the plan in mind, this show was for my benefit. It wasn't torture, or punishment, it was more of a reward for good behaviour and I was determined to make the most of it. I slid the vibrator dial up and down with his thrusts, fast when he was going it and slow when he pulled out. My other hand clenched into a tight fist, my nails digging into my palm painfully as I rubbed my forearms over my tits in a desperate attempt to pinch my nipples. I bit my lip behind the gag and my own moans and groans provided audio for the porno I was watching.

Dan stopped, then pulled out and climbed up on the bed. His massive cock stood up like a flagpole as he put his hands behind his head and looked down expectantly at where mom squirmed to her knees. With her hands still bound behind her she shuffled up the bed and moved to straddle that giant redwood between his legs. She wiggled to line the thick head up with her snatch then slowly lowered herself down like a great sword entering its sheath. Dan reached out and casually slapped one tit then the other and she flinched in response. She didn't shy away, instead she leaned forward to offer them for more punishment while her hips ground in slow circles around his prick.

I whimpered helplessly behind my gag. I had everything I wanted here, my deepest unrealized fantasy brought to life, but all I wanted to do was run in there and join them. I cycled through the vibrator settings, desperate to find something that would feel even close to what mom must be feeling right now. She was straddling him but he was in complete control. He gave her punishment and she begged for more while she worked desperately to bring him off. Just the thought of his hot cum filling her made me shudder with frustration as I clenched my snatch around the buzzing vibrator.

Mom started bouncing, her hair tossing back and forth as she whipped her head side to side. I saw her fists clench behind her back as she rocked her pussy, grinding her clit against his pelvis. She was going to cum, I knew it, I recognized it from the videos I had watched and I wiggled my hips to spur on my own orgasm. She rocked forward and back, her tits bouncing as her stocking clad legs squeezed against Dan's hips. Finally she shuddered and threw her head back, howling silently to the ceiling as she spasmed with pleasure. Whatever her pussy did must have been good because I saw Dan's face contort with ecstasy and his hips jerked up and down as he blew his load like a steaming geyser into mom's cunt.

I squeezed the remote hard, trying to find a higher setting on the vibrator while my own orgasm started to build. I closed my eyes and remembered, remembered the feeling of Dan inside me while mom sucked at my tits. Remembered the feeling of his finger touching my g-spot and the explosion of pleasure it gave me. The image of mom with her face buried between my legs, her smooth round ass sitting on her shiny black heels as she licked me unknowingly came to mind. I watched in my mind as she moved to straddle me and the musky scent of her pussy wafted to my nose. My tongue slid out from between my lips and licked the salty leather of the gag while I strained every muscle against the confining bag I was trapped in.

Finally, I came, my orgasm exploding through me as the vibrator buzzed relentlessly in my pussy. I howled behind the gag and the muffled wail seemed to match what mom was saying as she had another, or just continued with her first orgasm. I thrashed and fought, desperate to grope my snatch and tits but the uncaring vinyl held me tightly like a mummy in a sarcophagus. My breath came in harsh gasps through the inadequate passages of my nostrils as my body screamed for oxygen and I felt my head get light.

I must have passed out because the next thing I knew was Dan pulling the gag off of my face and pressing his lips to mine as he blew air into my lungs. I coughed and he pulled back, slowly lowering me to the floor as he worked the winch. He tugged at the Velcro and undid the zipper, the vinyl and silk peeling off of me like a snake shedding its skin once the suction was gone. I coughed and gasped, my arms flailing as they came free. He reached to grab the remote in my hand and turned off the vibrator, my pussy was numb anyway. He helped me sit up the walked me over to a chair in the corner where I collapsed.

"Well, that was scary. I was afraid we had lost you there for a second." He said breathlessly.

"What happened" I croaked as I rubbed my arms and legs.

"I came in to check on you and you were unconscious, barely breathing. I guess next time you can't be left alone." He said as he handed me an opened bottle of water.

I drank thirstily, but also to cover my shock. Next time? And why was I excited at the prospect?

12