Family Business New Lingerie Model

Story Info
Alison Fraser and her sons employ a new Lingerie model.
1.7k words
3.62
18.1k
22

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 03/17/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a long introduction to a much longer story, part two of which will arrive soon. This is more of a tease so enjoy. I would also like to thanks Anon, who suggested an expansion of these stories with his ideas.

Joyce Malone was driving her parcel van on her last delivery before finishing her work for the day. She brushed her curly red hair from her forehead as she drove her way along the road and following her sat-nav. She knew the way but she still kept glancing at the screen out of habit rather than needing the directions. The rain had let up for a while but the cold weather was expected to get worse overnight, perhaps even some snow.

The sat-nav announced that she had arrived at the address of her destination. Joyce turned the van into the wide parking area in from of a converted garage and workshop next to a large house. There was a sign saying

'Deliveries Here' so Joyce pulled her van alongside the doorway and came to a full stop. She tooted her van horn and got out and opened the side sliding door and just to make sure that the people inside knew she was there. Joyce knocked loudly on the door.

There were about a dozen parcels to be delivered. Some large some small. The usual selection of sizes and weights, some heavy some light. A cross-section of every type of parcel she delivered every day.

Joyce was relatively content with her life and her job. It paid reasonably well and she found that she enjoyed the work and the driving. It was however not her ideal job. She had left university with big hopes and ambitions for her new degree in 'English History'. But the job market was on a downturn and her degree was not the sort of thing that the business world was looking for. So her choices were limited. So now she was just a delivery driver.

The door opened and a young fresh-faced man appeared and called out to her.

"Joyce! It's yourself! What have you got for us today?" He said in a loud cheery voice.

She turned and looked at him with a smile and replied back to him.

"All the usual sort of things, brown boxes, brown parcels and odds and sods, all brown." She said back.

Together they managed to quickly unload the van. As the last packet was handed over the young man asked Joyce if she wanted a nice hot cup of tea.

"Oh, I could murder a cup of tea right now." She said accepting the offer of hot tea and perhaps a biscuit or a bun with it.

The young man was Tommy. He was a twin and so Joyce was a little unsure which of the two twins she was talking to. Inside she sat down and a cup of tea was put into her hands.

"So, your James and your Tommy," Joyce asked them both after having her first sip of tea.

The two young men laughed together at her question.

"Wrong way round again Joyce."

"I can never get it right, you are both absolutely the same, I'm glad I never put money on trying to guess who is who, between you to."

They chatted for a while and then it was time for Joyce to be on her way. She thanked them for the tea and opened the door to leave.

"Oh, Bugger!' She said out loud.

"What is it?"

"It's snowing!" Joyce called back.

As they had been chatting and having a break drinking some tea the weather outside had turned colder and snow was falling thick and fast. It had already covered the ground and the road in several inches of pure white blanket. The temperature also was dropping as fast as the snow. It was well below freezing.

"I'll have to hurry to get back before this gets any worse," Joyce said as she opened the van door and started the engine. She put the van into gear and began to drive off.

Suddenly there was banging on the rear of the van and she stopped hard and looked around. Tommy was at the door window waving at her to stop.

"What is it?" She asked.

"Your tyre is flat!" Tommy told her.

"Bugger no." She replied.

Getting out of the van. Joyce immediately saw the rear tyre was as flat as a flat tyre could be.

"Now what?" She screamed out loud in frustration.

"Well come back inside," Tommy advised her. "We can call for a breakdown truck to come and fix it."

Back inside Joyce was annoyed, angry, upset and generally pissed off.

"I won't get back to the depot for hours now." She complained to no one in particular.

"I think it might be a bit longer than that Joyce, that snow is falling thick and fast. Could be a foot deep in an hour or so." James said as he looked out the window at the snowstorm.

Just then Alison Fraser came in, James and Tommy's mother.

"Have you seen the snow outside?" She asked them.

"Yes, we have."

"Joyce? Why are you here?" Alison asked when she saw Joyce sitting there.

"She was just going home when her van got a flat tyre and then the snow started," Tommy said. Which was more or less true and he left out the detail that she was inside having tea with him and James.

The snow kept on falling and the temperature also kept falling. The outside world was now blanketed with an endless covering of pristine white snow. All familiar signs of normal life disappeared. Roads became white flat places. Trees became white giants and the world went silent as the snow smothered everything all around.

Alison took Joyce back with her into the house.

"I think you're staying here girl till the morning at least," Alison told her.

"But I have to get back and get home," Joyce said refusing the offer of overnight shelter.

"I forbid you to even think about going out there. You'll get yourself into all sorts of bother. Now you're staying here with us and that's final." Alison said in her best motherly tone of good advice and with a little touch of an order.

The weather closed in around the house with Alison, Joyce and the twins Tommy and James all safely together inside. Alison soon had some food laid out on plates and had opened a bottle of wine and poured four glasses out for them all. The fire in the living room had more wooden logs added and the flames went higher and the warmth radiated out.

They were all sitting in front of the fire sipping their glasses of wine and watching the flickering flames of the fire as the electric lights flicked and then went out. The shadows of the firelight were all that illuminated the room.

"Well, now we know that your world never have had made it home Joyce," Alison said with a tone of self-satisfaction in her voice.

"Your right Mrs Fraser. I'd be stuck in the middle of nowhere now, freezing my tits off." Joyce replied.

"More wine!" Tommy said and went off into the darkness of the kitchen and fumbled in the dark for another bottle of wine.

"James, light some candles will you son, your brothers disappeared and he might not find his way back," Alison told her other son. "We might die of thirst before he finds us again." She added as James struck a match and lit a candle.

"Were In Here!" Alison called out loudly to get Tommy to return back to the lounge with the bottle of wine.

Joyce was rather enjoying her forced stay with the Fraser's because of the snowstorm outside. Mrs Fraser was not unlike her own mother and both James and Tommy were certainly a lot more intelligent than most other people she has met recently.

"So what is it that you actually do Mrs Fraser?" Joyce asked as Tommy returned and poured more wine into everyone's glasses.

"Don't you know?" Alison asked her with surprise.

"No idea, I have delivered parcels and boxes to you for about a year now and I have no idea what's in them," Joyce admitted to them all.

"We have an on-line shop selling woman's fashion and lingerie." Alison proudly told her.

"I had no idea," Joyce said in surprise back.

Alison got her laptop and opened it up and called up the online website of the family business. One it was open she handed the laptop over to Joyce.

"Gosh, it's really good. I'm impressed." Joyce said as she looked at the fashion pages.

"Have a look at the lingerie section," Alison suggested.

"Wow! Is that you?" Joyce exclaimed out loud.

"Yes, mum models most of the costumes," James said rather proudly about his mother.

"Oh, you are so daring!" Joyce said as she went from page to page of the lingerie section of the website.

"We started the business on a shoe-string and could not afford to hire a proper model. So I did it all myself." Alison explained why she was the main model for lingerie in the e-business.

Joyce was impressed by Alison's attitude to her business and also her sense of style.

"I am well impressed Mrs Fraser. I never knew you were such a clever businesswoman." Joyce complimented her.

"We have one other girl, Sarah, who has modelled for us but only occasionally," Alison said.

"We really need a new regular model for the photos, we can't let mum keep on being our only model and run the business," James said.

"So why don't you find one?" Joyce asked.

"To busy." Alison said.

"Why not ask Joyce to be the model," Tommy said.

"Me!" Joyce said in surprise.

"That is a good idea brother." James said.

"How about it Joyce, there are loads of clothes we need to photos shoot not just lingerie. Dresses, skirts and all the rest. We could keep you in more or less permanent work if you were willing." James suggested to her.

"Are you offering me a job, full time?" Joyce asked them all.

'Why not" Alison said. I'm a bit fed up flashing my stocking legs about and the rest too. Why not let Joyce do it from now on. What do you think boys?"

"I'm for it." Said James raising his hand.

"Me too." Said Tommy, also raising his hand.

"Well that's two out of three, so I agree too," Alison said and put her hand up.

"Carried unanimously," James said. "You're the new face of the business Joyce."