Family Business Snowbound Foursome

Story Info
Joyce gets snowbound with the Frasers and has a Foursome.
7k words
4.45
31.3k
36

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 03/17/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jessica Malone has a sexy foursome, with the Frasers.

All characters are over 18 and the story is a work of fiction.

Joyce Malone was slowly awakening from a very deep sleep. She brushed her curly red hair off her face and half turned under the duvet and tried to focus on exactly where she was. "Where..." Thinking to herself and then it all came back to her in a steady stream of images, voices and feelings, and emotions.

She sighed heavily and closed her eyes almost on the point of falling back to sleep. The cozy warmth of the bed and the dim-lit room were so conducive to sleep that she drifted off for another ten minutes or so.

Joyce re-awoke and had a deja-vu moment, a feeling that she was reliving the same moment over again. This time she remained awake and lay looking over at the curtained window and remembered where she was.

Just then there was a gentle tap on the door of the room and it opened halfway and the head of Mrs. Fraser looked in and asked if Joyce was awake.

"Morning Joyce, are you awake yet dear?" She said in her motherly voice.

"Mm..." Joyce said with a rather dry mouth from drinking all that dry white wine the evening before.

"I have got you a nice cup of tea for you. Have that and you'll feel much better."

Mrs. Fraser left the cup of tea on the bedside table and left with a quick glance backwards to check that Joyce was waking up.

Alison Fraser went back to her own bedroom where Tommy and James were just waking up themselves. Alison took off her dressing gown and was naked underneath and climbed into bed to one side of her twin sons. All three had spent the night together wrapped in each other's arms and keeping themselves warm through the long winter's night. They had enjoyed some enjoyable sex when they went to bed last night. Alison having both of them fuck her on her back and on her knees and both together at some point too. When they were done and tired they cuddled up and went to sleep.

Alison moved close to James and slipped her hand down and between her son's legs and found his semi-erect cock and gave it a motherly squeeze to see if it would become firmer and erect. She was not disappointed, James stiffened with the motherly touch of Alison. James awakened and as he did Alison moved to get on top of him and to ease herself into position so that she could mount herself onto his now fully hard and erect cock. She lowered herself inch by inch onto him until she was fully impaled on his cock and began to slowly ride James.

Alison sighed and let out sounds of sexual satisfaction as she moved erotically with James having an easy morning fuck between mother and son. James opened his eyes and looked up at his sexy mother and looked into her bright eyes as she fucked him. Lazily he reached up and cupped her round swinging breast and gave them a firm squeeze and rubbed her nipples with his thumbs.

"Oh, that feels good James." She told him.

"I know you like it." He replied back to her comment.

"I love a good hard cock first thing in the morning," Alison said with a big broad smile on her face.

"I love a good wet cunt to fuck, anytime mum!" James said in answer to her sexy comment about them fucking.

Alison was soon having her first orgasm of the day and shook with a natural female satisfaction ride James's cock for her own pleasure. She went forward and lay on top of her son and recovered herself. They slipped off and sat on the edge of the bed and began to think about getting dressed.

James got out of bed and asked if Joyce was awake yet.

"Yes, I took her in a cup of tea before coming back to bed with you. She should be wide awake now." Alison said.

James then walked off naked and went next door to the other bedroom where Joyce spent the night. Opening the door Joyce was sitting up in bed finishing her tea, her full round breasts were over the duvet and on full view, James went over and waving his full-sized erect hard cock asked Joyce if she fancied an early morning shag with him.

"Why not, we shagged a lot last night by candlelight in front of the fire," Joyce said with a happy morning smile and a twinkle in her eye. She pulled back the duvet and flashing her naked body to him invited James into her bed for an early morning fucking.

"I have just given mum a quick orgasm to start her day," James told Joyce as she got between her legs and mounted her moist pussy, and began to fuck her cunt with his cock.

"Oh, that's big this morning James!" Joyce gasped as he thrust in and out of her cunt with his cock filling her right up completely. Giving her the most amazing feelings from her body and mind.

"God I loved being banged last night by you and your brother, Tommy, last night," Joyce told James.

"I had no idea that you both fucked your mother, Alison, to she is an amazingly sexy woman," Joyce added.

"Yes I loved it when you both did a sixty-nine and licked the cum out of each other's pussy's after Tommy and I fucked the pair of you." Said James remembering the scene from last night, as he re-played over again it in his mind.

Just then Alison came into the room and caught her son and Joyce enjoying their early morning shag together.

"Opps, not interrupting am I?" Alison asked in a cheeky tone of voice to them both fucking on the bed.

'Not at all Mrs. Fraser, James was just giving me a good-morning jump start!" Joyce replied to the cheeky question.

"I just popped in to tell you I am making a full 'English' this morning because of the snow outside. So don't too long." Alison told them both.

"We will be cumming! Soon!" James called out to her as she left the bedroom. Joyce laughed and giggled at that and then found out he was on the verge of spunking off and she was on the verge of having her first orgasm of the morning.

I the kitchen twenty minutes later they were all sitting in the warm kitchen eating a hearty 'English' fried breakfast.

"Mm... Great mum just what I needed after last night." Tommy complimented his mother's cooking.

"Why? What were you doing last night?" James asked with a cheeky grin on his face.

"Oh, the usual, shagging mum and giving Joyce our new lingerie model a good seeing too!" Tommy answered back in the same cheeky tone as his brother.

"Behave you two!" Their mother told them off.

"Both of you can get over to the studio and the storeroom and check the heating is on and start work on those parcels that arrived yesterday," Alison told them and added. "I'll be over in a short while to make sure you're doing what I told you too."

Alison turned and winked her right eye at Joyce. The boys went silent and looked sideways at each other thinking they had perhaps overstepped the mark with their comments.

With breakfast finished the twins went off to the store and the workshop to begin their morning work. Joyce and Alison cleared away the dishes and then had a talk between themselves.

"I was a bit surprised about last night," Joyce told her.

"Why?" Alison replied with a cheeky grin.

"You and I both with the twins. I never realised that you were so kinky." Joyce said.

"Is it kinky? These days almost anything goes Joyce, you should know that, having been to university." Alison replied.

"Well it surprised me at the time, but now I beginning to think that perhaps I should loosen up a bit more."

"There is one thing I want to ask you?" Asked Alison.

"How do you feel about working with us full-time and staying here with us."

Joyce thought for a bit before answering, she was still coming to terms with the modeling job that Alison had offered now she was asking to leave her driving job and moving into the big house with all of the Fraser's.

"I could but what's in it for me?" Joyce asked.

"Almost everything you might want at this point in your life Joyce. After all, driving a van with your qualifications is a big come down when you should have a bright future." Alison said partly explaining the benefits of working with the Fraser family business.

"What would the money be like?" Joyce asked.

"Double what you get now and your own room and not rent or bills, almost all your normal expenses covered." Alison offered Joyce.

"That's generous!" Joyce said surprised at the offer.

"Only fair for you Joyce. And a fair deal for us all, I think." Alison said hoping that it was enough for Joyce to say yes to the offer.

"Well, I would be crazy not to say yes. So. Yes, I'll take it." Joyce said with a smile.

Over in the studio and storeroom, the twins were unpacking the parcels delivered by Joyce yesterday before they were all snowed in by the change in the weather. There was a lot of bridal wear for the coming spring season. Lingerie in white, off-white, and in cream. The twins began stacking items and hanging them on racks ready for their mother, Alison to inspect them before they began to sell them online.

'Enjoy yourself this morning with mum and Joyce then?" Tommy asked James.

"Yes, I did, great fun actually," James said with a grin across his face.

"I was knackered after last night with the pair of them, I preferred to have a lie-in, especially since all that snow came down last night. It was like an early Xmas." Tommy said.

"Anyway, I'm saving my strength for tonight brother."

"Why?" James asked.

"Mum and Joyce are going to want a repeat performance and I think they will be wanting a lot more," Tommy said.

"I hope so too," James said with a laugh.

Just then Alison and Joyce came into the studio and called out for James and Tommy. When they heard their mother calling them they both went to where she was in the studio.

"Has any of the new spring fashions arrived yet?" Alison asked the twins.

"Yes." Said Tommy. "Mostly the bridal lingerie and a few other party costumes." He added.

Alison thought for a moment and then asked Joyce if she would be willing to model the bridal lingerie for some new photos for the online shop.

"Sure why not," Joyce said.

"There is a proper changing room behind these curtains, I'll go and pick what we need for the photos. James, Tommy get the studio ready were working here." Alison passed out orders and directions to them all and they all did as they were told.

Alison picked the lingerie off the rack and took it through to the changing room where Joyce was undressing.

"You have to strip right off Joyce," Alison told her. "This is the new bridal wear. What do you think?" Alison asked as she laid it out on the dressing table.

"Wow! I'd love to try then all on," Joyce said wide-eyed at the selection that Alison had made for her.

Joyce got naked and with a little help from Alison put on a cream-colored Basque with matching panties and cream lace stockings.

"OK, ready for your first day's work?" Alison asked Joyce.

"I am," Joyce replied and went out to pose for her photo.

James as usual took the photos and Tommy helped with the staging and props. Joyce took to being a lingerie model like a duck to water. She was a natural right from the start. Her curly red hair set off the lingerie perfectly and she stood turned and moved just in the right way for James to photograph her at her best.

Joyce changes costume after costume with some help from Alison. Joyce was becoming more and more confident with each new set of lingerie and photos were taken of her. Alison then suggested some more erotic lingerie and Joyce agreed and soon was posing in a pale baby-doll nighty that was completely see-thru. Just her thin string panties covering her vagina, her breasts, and nipples clearly visible under the thin material of the nighty. Next was a quarter cup bra and open crotch panties with matching suspenders and stockings. Joyce changes and posed like a professional model, even if she were nearly naked, with her breasts and nipples on full show as well as her red pubic hair and her vagina clearly visible. Joyce was in her element and enjoying herself immensely

They worked for several hours with Joyce posing and changing, James and Tommy worked steadily to setting up poses. Alison helping where she could and also keeping track of the various costumes and lingerie sets that Joyce modeled. Eventually, all the new costumes and sets were photographed and it was time for them all to have a break. Joyce changes back into her normal clothes and all four of them went back to the big house for late afternoon tea and biscuits.

Outside the frozen snow still lay all around and there was no sign of a snow-plow having come along the road to clear the road. It looked like they were all going to be snowbound for a second night. Joyce's van was buried under a lot of snow. It looked like a little hill that you could ski down. It too was now also frozen and might not start again until it was thawed out. The afternoon light faded and soon the sun had set and there was the pale darkness of a winters night.

That evening after a large meal with wine and cocktails the four of them sat in front of the big log fire in the hearth burning hot and bright with the flames roaring.

Alison and Joyce were sat together in the middle and Tommy and James sat at opposite ends of the sofa.

"Well it's has been another day in the family business everyone," Alison said and raised her glass. "A toast to our new model, Joyce! Cheers!" Alison said and they all joined in saying it too.

"Cheers! Joyce." Altogether they toasted her.

"Thanks for that." Joyce thanked them.

They sipped their drinks and were happily warmed by the heat from the log fire. It was then that Alison told the twins, Tommy and James, the other details of Joyce's new employment package.

"I have also offered Joyce not just the modeling work but a full-time position and she will be staying with us too. She'll have her own room in the house with us and become part of the family business." She told the twins.

"That is amazing mum," Tommy said wide-eyed at the news about Joyce.

"So your part of the family business and the family too?" James asked.

"I suppose she is boys." Said Alison.

"Thanks." Said Joyce. "Thanks for having me." She added.

A little later Alison and Joyce went upstairs to change for the evening's entertainment. They both went off like two school girls laughing and giggling together arm in arm up the change into some sexy erotic lingerie to tease the twins with. In the master bedroom, Alison showed Joyce her play outfits and erotic lingerie collection.

"I like to dress up for the twins, they love a sexy outfit," Alison explained. "I find it makes it more exciting to wear something sexy too."

Joyce and Alison looked through the collection and they both choose a set of erotic lingerie and costume together to tease the twins and to be outrageously sexy.

The twins, James and Tommy were waiting in the lounge, stoking the fire with more logs and getting more drinks prepared for their mother and Joyce for when they would both return back from upstairs. The twins were used to having their mother, Alison in an incestuous sex game, now with Joyce joining in with the family sex games. They had now become foursome and the sexual combinations were multiplied. The lounge was now set for an evening of sexual and erotic kinky combinations between the twins, their mother, and Joyce. The boys were really looking forward to having a great night.

Joyce and Alison appeared in the doorway and they announced their entry with a loud spoken fanfare.

"DA-TA-TA!" They both said in a loud voice together and walked into the lounge. They were both wearing pink fluffy dressing gowns and as they reached the middle of the lounge they threw off the dressing gowns and stood there for the boys to see what outfits and lingerie they had both chosen to wear for that evening. Alison was dressed as a sexy French Maid with black stockings and lingerie. Joyce was dressed as a naughty Policewoman with red stockings and lingerie. Joyce also carried a pair of handcuffs and a short wooden baton as two props to complete her outfit. Alison carried a feather duster and a small dustpan to complete her outfit.

"What do you think boys?" Alison asked them.

"Mum! You look amazing!" Said James to Alison.

"You look fantastic Joyce!" Said Tommy.

Both women then walked around the lounge, posing and turning this way and that to put on a show for the boys to admire their costumes and their bodies.

James was particularly taken with his mother's sexy French Maid outfit and was grinning from ear to ear looking at her parade herself around the lounge. Tommy was grinning too, at Joyce as the naughty Policewoman and her sexy pose and waving her baton in a suggestive manner. The twins were suitably impressed by the effort both Alison and Joyce had made for their evening's entertainment. Alison bent over to pretend to dust something and she flashed her seamed stockings tops and her suspenders, also a flash of her open crotch panties and a glimpse of her trim vagina and pussy lips.

James loved that view of his mother bent over and flashing her sexy charms at him. Joyce meanwhile had unbuttoned her blouse and was showing off her ample breast cleavage with a red quarter cup bra cupping her breasts and her nipples now visible too.

"So what are we both in for tonight?" Alison asked her two sons.

"What's on offer?" James asked her back with a cheeky grin on his face and the same grin on Tommy's face too.

"Joyce is willing and so am I so let's see if you two are both up for it!" Alice said with a sexy smile.

Then both boys began to undress and soon they were down to their underwear. Clearly visible were their young stiff cocks poking out of their shorts. Joyce was the first to make a grab for Tommy's cock and she put her hand inside his shorts and fished out his hard stiff cock and she slowly squeezed and played with it holding him right there in the lounge.

Alison followed Joyce and did the same with James and she to fished out his hard cock in her hand and gave it the same treatment as Joyce was giving Tommy. James gave a little gasp as his mother grabbed his cock and with a firm grasp roughly jerked his cock up and down and side to side. Almost as if she was trying to pull his cock off.

James let her perform this rough sex on him and enjoyed the feeling of being used by his mother. She whispered into his ear.

"Come on son, let me have your cock to play with, and then you can give your mother a good hard shagging in a little while."

James reached his hand up under his mother's French Maid costume and began to finger her pussy lips between the open material of her panties. Soon she was feeling her become moist and slippery there and inserted one finger into her willing open pussy. Alison sighed a little as she felt James's finger invade her sex.

The charged atmosphere in the room was slowly building as both women were playing with the rampant stiff cock's of the twins. Both women squeezing and tugging the cocks in their hands firmly and roughly making the boys gasp and whimper as their cocks and balls were roughly handled. Joyce in particular was using her fingernails to lightly poke and scratch at Tommy's scrotum and making him wince as she did as she wanted to with his cock and balls.

"Now you are going to be good tonight Tommy Fraser," Joyce said to him in a menacing tone of voice.

"You too James! You are both going to be good boys for us! Aren't you..?" Said Joyce out loud to them both.

"Yes!" They both replied to Joyce and her demanding questions.

Both Alison and Joyce had decided together that they would be the ones in charge for the evening. They had discussed it between themselves while they were getting changed upstairs in the bedroom.

Joyce then went down onto her knees in front of Tommy and opened her mouth and took half his length of cock into her mouth and sucked greedily on it. After a few moments, she released his cock from her mouth and told him to behave himself while she enjoyed his cock.

12