All Comments on 'Family Business Snowbound Foursome'

by Storymate

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
10towers10towersabout 3 years ago

It started out ok, if not abruptly with no buildup. Then towards the end the kitchen sink of sex was too much to be erotic.

Lionh3artLionh3artabout 3 years ago

After reading all the parts of this series I feel like there are pieces missing. For example in the part where they hire Joyce there was clearly some sexual encounters that happened that were not written about but briefly touched upon in this part. I would like to see each part fully fleshed out that way there is some continuity in the series. Right now they just seem scattered and don’t make sense. Great series though.

UAlbanyGirl518UAlbanyGirl518about 3 years ago

I only read about half of the first page. The story was written well enough, but there was so conflict or passion in the couplings.

StorymateStorymateabout 3 years agoAuthor

I have left the comments open to all and will continue to do so. However, I must comment myself and say the if you do not like my stories if you want to criticises them fair enough but you do not have to both bite and tear at my flesh in doing so... I write from the UK United Kingdom perspective and use UK spelling and grammar. I have made accommodation for USA style and content. But It is not fair to critique my stories or quite so personal in the criticism of me... Please comment use some common courtesy when doing so. You do not need to be so cruel and cutting in your comments.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

First word on this chapter was jessica not Joyce????

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userStorymate@Storymate
Hello to you all I am here for sexy, erotic messing about! From being in the chat room to writing stories, Saying hello, and sometimes waving goodbye. I have some special interesting kinky ideas and some very ordinary ideas. Sometimes they get all mixed up. So ring my bell, ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES