Family Business Snowbound Foursome

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Don't you dare cum in my mouth, while I am sucking it, understand Tommy!" Joyce told him.

Tommy just nodded his head to acknowledge that he understood what Joyce had ordered him to do.

Alison was doing the same with James too. She told him he was not to cum in her mouth while she enjoyed sucking his cock into her mouth and licking up and down the length of it. James too said nothing but again nodded his head in understanding of his mother. Both women were now on their knees and sucking both the twin's cocks and enjoying themselves very much. Joyce pulled Tommy's cock from her mouth and asked Alison if she wanted to try a quick cock swap.

"How about swapping cocks Alison, to see if these two cocks really are identical!" Said Joyce.

"Ok, let's swap." Said Alison after she had pulled James's cock from her own mouth.

They swapped twins and once more took the boy's cock's into their mouths and sucked greedily on them. This time Joyce was using her fingernails on James's scrotum digging them in and making him wince with her nails teasing him.

"Aha!" James cried out. "That's sore Joyce!" He called out to her as she dug her fingers into his soft flesh.

"Behave!" Joyce spat at him after pulling his cock from her mouth. She gave him a hard look and then went back to sucking on his cock.

Alison was enjoying sucking on Tommy's cock. Even if the twins were identical. Alison always knew which of her sons she was playing with. Their bodies might be identical but their body language was very different. James was rough and insistent and Tommy was softer and more gentle. Therefore Alison could certainly tell the difference between her two son's cocks. Alison was now wondering if Joyce could tell the difference too.

The four of them were all just beginning their evening of sex and incest. Joyce was the fourth partner in their own Fraser family orgy. She was joining in and secretly thrilled and excited to be part of the Frasers sex party. She had known that she was a little bit bi-sexual from her time at university and had enjoyed several close sexual relationships with both girls and boys and had even taken part in long weekend threesomes and foursomes with other students in her year. So she was experienced in playing sex games with several people all in the same room or the same bed.

Alison released Tommy's cock from her mouth and then lay down on the sofa in front of the log fire she slipped off her panties and spread her stocking legs wide apart.

"Come on Tommy. Give mummy your cock up her sexy cunt, come on son, give me a fucking!" She told Tommy.

Tommy got into position and pointed his cock between his mother's pussy lips and then eased his cock into her. Alison moaned and gasped as Tommy's stiff cock moved inside her. She shifted her position to make it more comfortable and easier for Tommy to fuck her deeper.

Joyce was watching them and so decided to join them on the sofa with James doing the same with her. She let go of James's balls and led him to the other end of the sofa and dropped her panties and spread her red stocking legs apart and showed James her curly red pubic hair and her moist pussy lips opening in anticipation of a good fucking from him.

"Come on James, give it to me, fuck me, James!" Joyce told him and James complied. He mounted Joyce easily and with the easy hip movement, he was soon fucking Joyce with his cock going deeper and deeper up her sexy cunt.

Both boys were now fucking the two women, Tommy fucking his mother and James fucking Joyce. Both women moaned and sighed as the boys thrust rhythmically in and out of the women's cunt's on the sofa.

"Oh God Yes!" Alison cried out as Tommy pushed his cock right up to the hilt inside his mother's cunt.

"Give it to me, get it right up me son!" She cried out.

Tommy did as his mother wanted him to do and he did it with a firm gentle erotic movement of his body and hips between his mother's parted legs. Allowing him to ride her and slowly bring her up to an exciting and satisfying orgasm.

James was doing the same with Joyce at the other end of the sofa. He was riding her and pressing his body and hips against Joyce to make her sexually excited and to also bring her to a satisfyingly good orgasm. He was very experienced at doing this to Joyce, having spent over a year fucking his mother, Alison with his brother, Tommy. In an incestuous threesome. Now of course that Joyce had joined the family business. He and his brother would now be regularly fucking Joyce along with his mother, Alison too, in a foursome, like they were doing at that very moment.

"Fuck me James, fuck me, darling, make me cum with your cock fucking me, you lovely boy!" Joyce said to encourage him to make her orgasm with his cock fucking her cunt.

James did as he was told and gave Joyce a good steady and rhythmic fucking. As he did this he glanced over his shoulder at his brother and mother at the other end of the sofa. He saw his brother's naked body moving between the black stocking legs of his mother and she was rolling her head from side to side and they both fucked with each other. His mother moaned and gasped as his brother kept up a steady pace thrusting his hips and fucking his mother's cunt to a full, complete orgasm.

Tommy was too intent on his fucking performance to look back at James and Joyce on the sofa with them. He kept going with his mother and was focused on making her have a wonderful orgasm with him steadily fucking her cunt. He loved his mother and brother. He loved his family and enjoyed being his mother's lover and fuck partner. He still remembered that first time when his mother had invited him and James into her bedroom and had explained that she wanted them both to make love to her and to satisfy her sexual urges. In doing so she had taken both Tommy's and James's virginity and in doing so she and the twins had committed double incest with her own twin sons. The boys had enjoyed the experience and soon were able to regularly service their mother's desires and their own unique incestuous urges. They were a very happy and loving family and enjoyed each other's bodies and sexual desires regularly.

Alison was now having her orgasm with Tommy fucking her. She screamed and thrashed below him pressing herself against his hips and holding him tightly with her arms around his strong shoulders. She bucked and cried out as her orgasm burst from her hips and washed over her body like ripples of intense pleasure. Then she relaxed and slumped backward and lay limp on the sofa.

Joyce too was now reaching her own climax and orgasm. James kept going at her and she cried out and shuddered as her climax went through her body. She stiffened and then slowly relaxed as her orgasm ebbed away. Both women had had their first orgasm of the evening and were very happy with the results.

The twins knew that they had to allow both Alison and Joyce to recover for a while before having more sex with them. So they got new fresh drinks ready for them both.

It was a good start for all four of them, it would seem that there was a natural connection between all four of them. As they sipped their drinks both Alison and Joyce shared their experience.

"I think that James is really good," Joyce said.

"I agree with you but I do enjoy Tommy's easy and gentle approach," Alison said about Tommy.

"Well, we can compare them again after we swap with them for another fucking. How about it boys?" Joyce said and was ready for her next sex session.

"Sure Joyce," Tommy said and went over to her and stripped off the Policewoman costume and left her in just her sexy red lingerie of stockings, suspenders, and quarter cup bra. Then Tommy rolled her over the back of the sofa into a half-kneeling position and once she was ready Tommy mounted her from behind and began to fuck her doggy style. Joyce was loving the feeling of Tommy's cock fucking her like that and he was good at it too and pushing his stiff cock right inside her and all the way right up to the hilt and she was delighted when he reached under her with his hands and cupped her breasts, teasing her nipples and squeezing her firmly.

Alison and James watch as Tommy mounted Joyce and proceeded to fuck her right in front of them. They could see that she was obviously enjoying it and the smile on her face told them she was loving the fuck. When he reached for her tits and squeezed them and teased her nipples, Joyce moaned and rolled her eyes as he made her feel her fucking was extra special.

Soon James was wanting to fuck his mother and so he pulled the sexy French Maid costume from her and he rolled her onto her hands and knees and then mounted her from behind, fucking her doggy style. The same way Tommy was fucking Joyce. Both women were now enjoying the twins riding them like two bitches in heat. They pushed back matching the thrusts and movement from the boys and creating a steady sexual rhythm. James was holding back a little fucking his mother but soon he would get a bit more aggressive with her and give her a good hard fucking up her sexy moist cunt. Tommy on the other hand would keep his fucking and fondling of Joyce so that she would feel special.

They kept going with each other for a good long while and both women were in ecstasy with the boys riding them, fondling and teasing them. For Joyce, it was one of the best fucking experiences she had ever had. Alison too was enjoying being taken by her son, James, he was being particularly attentive to her and she was loving the way he was riding her.

"Oh, James your really fucking me tonight son." Alison was telling him. "I love you son, I love you so very, very much. Oh fuck I really love you, James." She told him and was very nearly on the point of having a second orgasm with him shagging her.

Tommy was looking sideways at his mother and brother fucking together. He enjoyed watching his mother having sex and also having a climax too. She seemed to change from being his mum, into some sex-hungry, cock loving bitch. It was a really exciting thing to watch her orgasm and she looked amazing when she was enjoying herself.

Both boys brought their mother and Joyce to climax within a few moments of each other. The sexual atmosphere of two couples fucking so closely together made it almost inevitable that they would both climax and orgasm almost at the same time. Alison was well shagged and so too was Joyce. They both now needed to rest up for a while before having any more sex. So Joyce suggested that the boys should put on a sex show of their own.

"What kind of sex show?" They both asked.

"A boy-on-boy sex show, how about doing a '69' with each other?" Joyce suggested and encouraged them. "You mean suck each other's cock for while you watch us?" The boys seemed a little shocked at that but with some gentle persuasion from both Joyce and Alison, the boys got on to the middle of the sofa and began to stroke each other's cock, making them hard and stiff. Then they turn around into the '69' position and began to suck each other's cock off.

At first, they were a little tentative. Then as they got the hang of it. James in particular greedily sucked on Tommy's cock and Tommy began to respond and got into the swing of sucking his brother's cock greedily too.

"That's it, boys, suck each other and enjoy it." Said Joyce.

Alison looked on in amazement at her twin sons playing with each other's cock and sucking it too.

"Come on Tommy, suck on James." Said Alison giving her son some encouragement to suck James's cock.

"What does it feel like? Alison asked them when they stopped for a break.

"I think it's like sucking my own cock, but better." Said Tommy in reply.

"I never thought about sucking cock before, but now I am converted," James replied to the same question.

"Well you better get back to sucking your brothers cock them, the pair of you," Joyce said to them.

The boys went back into the '69' position and eagerly suck each other's cock. They licked and sucked and played with each other's balls too gently fondling and caressing each other. Alison was very interested in watching her two sons playing with each other. She had never thought that the boys would have been interested in incest play with each other.

The boys were working each other into a mutual orgasm and James was the first to feel his balls contract and his cock jerk as his cum squirted out of his cock into his brother, Tommy's mouth. Tommy lapped his brother's cum and swallowed some. Just as this happened Joyce leaned towards him and asked to share the cum with Tommy.

"Let me taste that Tommy, kiss me and let me lick James's cum from your mouth." She said.

Alison looked on and was amazed that Joyce was so kinky and perverted that she wanted to share the taste of James's cum from Tommy's mouth. When a few moments later that Tommy's ball contracted and his cock spurted his cum into James's mouth. Alison found herself wanting to experience the same as Joyce and asked James to share the taste of Tommy's cum with her. They kissed and their tongues mixed with each other and shared the cum from Tommy's cock and balls together.

Alison was feeling so sexy and kinky doing that with her son and she enjoyed being so incestuously depraved.

The boys were now spent for a while and they relaxed on the sofa with limp cocks and all four of them with stick-cum-covered faces.

"Would you look at us, all covered in cum." Said Joyce with a laugh and a twinkle in her eye.

Alison had the same twinkle in her eye from enjoying sex with the twins.

"Well boys since you put on a show for us, maybe we should put on a show for you now," Joyce said.

"Come on Alison let's do a lezzy '69' for the boys and show them a real live sex show with their mother licking pussy and cunt." She added and rose from her place on the sofa and stood in front of the blazing log fire.

"You lie down Alison and I'll get on top," Joyce instructed Alison to lie on the carpet directly in front of the sofa so that the twins got the best view of them.

Both Joyce and Alison were now only in their stockings and suspenders now, having removed their cup bras. Alison got down onto her back with her stocking legs parted and Joyce got down on top of her in the classic '69' position. Joyce immediately went down on Alison and began to lick at her pussy lips and also tease her clitoris with her tongue too. She looked over towards the boys watching them and she winked, as they smiled back at her. Alison soon took to licking at Joyce's pussy too and she also licked at Joyce's clitoris, which made Joyce squirm and wiggle her bare bottom from side to side in sexual pleasure. Joyce also kept making eye contact with both Tommy and James as she and Alison put on a home lezzy sex show for them.

Joyce lifted her head up from licking Alison's pussy and asked the boys if they wanted to join them.

"Would you like to come and play with us while I tickle your mother's pussy and she tickles mine?" Asked Joyce.

The boys jumped at the chance to play with both Joyce and their mother. James at one end and Tommy at the other end. The boys began to touch up both women, feeling them and teasing their breasts and nipples, they also fingered both woman's pussy's too as they were being licked. Tommy was running his hands over Joyce's sexy curves of her bare bottom and was looking down into his mother's face as she licked at Joyce's pussy. She winked up at Tommy and then she momentarily paused and whispered to Tommy.

"Fuck her! Up her bum! Up her arse!" Alison told him.

Tommy looked at the position that Joyce was in and then moved so that he was kneeling behind Joyce and his stiffening cock was in line with the sphincter of her bum. He then pressed his cock into Joyce and managed to open her sphincter up and push about an inch of his cock inside her arse.

"Aha! Fuck!" Joyce yelled out as she realized Tommy was now about to sodomize her from behind as his mother licked at her pussy.

James realizing what his brother was doing to Joyce looked over her back and watched and Tommy pushed his cock inch by inch inside Joyce and making her yell out loud with every push of his hips.

Joyce was now cursing a swearing at the top of her voice as Tommy relentlessly sodomized her on the carpet in front of the log fire in the lounge. She gasped for air in between screams and yells trying to cope with being practically ravished by Tommy. She moved her hips and tried to relax her muscles as Tommy forced his cock deeper and deeper inside her. At times she thought she was being split apart as Tommy sodomized her.

"Keep going brother," James said to encourage Tommy to fuck his cock into Joyce's arse.

"She is loving it, Tommy, get it right up her, make her scream for it," Said James.

From Alison's position, on her back below Joyce and Tommy above her, she had a wonderful view of her son's cock filling up Joyce and Tommy fucking her up the arse. She was enjoying the view as well as still teasing Joyce's clitoris and licking her pussy lips. She had suggested that Tommy fuck Joyce and she had a grandstand view of him banging her bum hole only a few inches from her own face. It was not long before Joyce had a spectacular climax with Alison licking her clitoris and pussy, James fondling her breasts and body, and Tommy sodomizing her with his cock full impaled up her arse.

Joyce screamed and screamed as her body went into overload with all the sensations assaulting her at the same time. Her head was spinning inside and she was almost on the point of fainting when her climax began to come to a slow steady end as she managed to gulp and lung full of air and relax. It was clearly the best orgasm she had ever had in her entire life. One she would remember for a very long time.

"Oh, that was fucking amazing everyone..." Joyce thanked all three of them for making her orgasm like that.

It was getting late and both Alison and Joyce were now both tired and near exhaustion with the sexual experience of the evening. So helped by the boys they went to bed. James went with Joyce into her bed and Tommy went with his mother into her bed. Both couples were naked and pressed their bodies against each other and soon both Alison and Joyce fell fast asleep and were kept warm and comfortable by the boys sleeping with them

Outside the snow was swirling again and adding yet a few more inches on top of what had already fallen in the past two days. It looked like the four of them were going to be snowbound for more than a week before a snowplow would arrive.

12