Family Campground Pt. 12 - Final

Story Info
Nudist, sex and incest positive family campground.
2.6k words
4.74
31.8k
50
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

[Start Part 12, Final Part, all characters are 18+]

Sue, Tyler and Piper heard the sound of their cabin's door open and close.

Dan stood by the door with his mouth agape, with what looked to them like a milk mustache on his upper lip.

Dan's semi-erect penis snapped to attention and began to bob, as he and Piper locked eyes...

Tyler felt a flash of alarm and pulled his now-flaccid penis out of his sister's pussy, hoping his dad would not be mad.

Sue felt a rush of excitement and felt tingly, her husband, Piper's father, was now home and could see that Piper had been initiated into family fun -- finally, father and daughter facing each other amid family sex. Sue watched her husband closely.

Tyler and Sue both stood at about the same time, Tyler with a worried look, Sue with a beaming smile.

Dan never took his eyes off Piper, just as she never took her eyes off her father.

"Get over here Dad!" Piper commanded, as she stood up, in front of the couch.

Sue sat down on the opposite facing couch and made eye contact with Tyler and put her hand on the couch next to her to indicate he should sit down next to her, which he did.

Dan slowly walked forward, his mind was racing, he could hardly believe what was about to happen. He felt an ocean of lust and love for his daughter coursing throughout his body.

Piper outstretched her arms and closed the remaining couple of feet between them by stepping forward, she wrapped her arms around her father, and after a moment, her right hand slipped down and grabbed his left ass cheek.

The feeling their bodies both felt, pressed up against each other, skin on skin, was extraordinary, electric, exciting, sensational and incredible. Piper felt so smooth and toned to Dan's touch. Piper felt so turned on feeling her father's chest hair pushed up against her, and his swollen cock twitching against her belly.

Dan moved his face to Piper's and began to kiss her deeply for the very first time. He could feel her loving tongue dart into his mouth and dance with his tongue and he noticed how accelerated her breathing was, in short, shallow pants.

Dan's hands moved to Piper's firm breasts, he squeezed them, he groped his daughter. Piper looked down and saw her dad's tongue reaching toward her right nipple, then he was licking it, flicking it with his tongue, which felt incredible to her.

It had been twenty or more years since Dan had been sexual with a woman this young, let alone one as beautiful as Piper, the fact that she was his own daughter made it a thousand times more intense.

For Piper, this was the culmination of all the mysteries, fantasies and excitement that had been uncorked in this very cabin, that first night they arrived and all their clothes had come off.

To Dan's surprise, he could feel Piper grab his cock as she stood on her tippy toes and guided the head of his penis to touch and rest underside the lips of her dripping wet pussy.

"Is, this what you've wanted, to fuck your own daughter, you sick fuck?" Piper whispered teasingly, while she looked at him intensely.

"Yes." Dan admitted.

"You've wanted this too, right?" Dan asked as he swerved his hips to rub his cock across her pussy lips.

Piper gasped and moaned and then nearly yelled, "Ever since I saw your cock daddy, when we first got here and you undressed!"

Dan knew since he walked through the cabin door a few minutes ago that she must have felt this way, still, it was magical for him to hear her say those words.

He had not felt this happy since the moment he heard Sue say "Yes!" the moment he asked her to marry him, even though they had only been dating a month.

Though he regarded standing as a difficult sexual position, Dan couldn't wait another second, he knelt lower to guide his cock into his daughter's vagina from below, thrusting up and in, it felt incredible.

"Fuck your little girl!" Sue's voice behind them demanded.

Piper could not believe that it was her dad's cock really inside of her.

Without thinking, she put her arms around his shoulders and swung her legs up and around her father's body, she dug her feet into her father's back. Dan grabbed his daughter's ass hard with both hands underneath to help support her, and now help her push up and down, riding him hard.

"Of fuck, Piper!" He yelled, like a maniac.

"Oh daddy fuck me harder!" Piper yelled, loud enough for the neighbors to hear.

Dan was grunting as he kept thrusting his daughter into the air and back down with his hands, her thighs pressing hard against his sides, they maintained intense eye contact. Piper's dirty blonde pigtails flopped up into the air on each upward bob.

Tyler noticed that his mom was fingering herself as she watched them, so he began slowing wanking his hard, but sore, penis.

"Some of the slippery wetness you feel inside your daughter, Dan, is your own son's sperm!" Sue exclaimed.

It was all too much for Piper, her eyes rolled back, as did her head, as her heels dug into her father's back, she let out a deep primal moan.

"Oh daddy!" She said as she twitched.

Dan carried her like that to the empty couch and set her down for a rest, but as soon as he did she grabbed his cock and brought it over toward her mouth.

"I want to taste you daddy, fuck my face!"

She looked up at him with her beautiful green eyes and he plunged his cock into her mouth, he lovingly framed her face with his hands as he aggressively thrust his penis inside of her mouth to the point she almost gagged.

"Oh Jesus", Dan thought to himself, "I'm about to explode".

He pulled his cock of out Piper's mouth, just for a second, to ask, "where do you want me to cum, baby?"

"Cum in my mouth, I want to taste my daddy's cum, I've been dreaming about it, I want to taste the sperm that made me! Piper pleaded.

"Oh fuck!" Dan and Sue said in unison.

Dan felt such primal lust, attraction and love for his daughter all rolled into one as he thrust into her mouth, more forcefully than he would do with Sue but he sensed it's what Piper wanted, and he knew it's what he wanted...

She looked up and saw the sweat dripping from his face, she knew her father was about to shoot his semen into her mouth and she was so excited to receive his cum.

"Auurrrgghh!" Dan shouted as he began shooting his cum into Piper's mouth.

"Give it to her Dan! Show her your father's love!" Sue shouted.

Dan was surprised at how many shots he unloaded into his daughter's mouth, though she swallowed most of it down, his cum still filled her mouth and some of oozed out of the corners of her mouth as he pulled out.

Piper savored the taste of her father's semen.

Sue couldn't resist her urge to join them anymore and came forward, sucked the cum and pussy juice off Dan's penis and then licked the cum from the corners of her Piper's mouth and then Sue plunged her tongue into her daughter's mouth.

Piper moaned and sucked on her mom's tongue as hard as she could.

"Oh fuck." They all heard from Tyler, and Piper suddenly felt a spurt of Tyler's cum land on her legs.

"Um, thanks, Tyler?" Piper said, and she, Sue and Dan all laughed. After a moment Tyler laughed too.

Sue stood up to walk to the bathroom and pee and Tyler waited for his turn at the bathroom door, as he went in he said he was going to take a quick shower too.

Sue told him that she thought that was a great idea and she'd join him, she turned on the shower and stepped in while Tyler peed, "Um...okay mom..." He said.

The bathroom door was left completely open.

Piper was lying on her back on the couch and outstretched her arms and beckoned her father with her eyes with an earnest, "come hither" look.

Dan got on top of his lovely daughter and slowly laid down on her, not wanting to crush her but wanting to feel the entirely of her body on his. He was already hard again, as if he were a teenager.

Dan placed his left hand on the top of Piper's head and his right palm across Piper's left cheek and started kissing her deeply as his hand gently caressed the side of her face.

"Oh daddy," she whimpered.

Dan could feel Piper's hand again, guiding his penis toward her pussy.

In the shower, Sue soaped up Tyler's privates extra well.

Dan thrust his cock into his daughter in one hard sudden plunge until he was balls deep.

"Oh daddy!" she squealed.

"My darling girl," Dan said, feeling more love for her in that moment than he could ever remember feeling.

She felt his love, she felt dominated by him, owned by him, but safe and cared for at the same time, it was an incredible feeling, and the intensity of the look in their eyes was remarkable.

Dan recalled that Sue said that Piper had confided in her, about a month ago, that she was still on the pill even after breaking up with her boyfriend because she had gotten used to it and it was just easier to stay on it for whoever the next guy was going to be...

At that time, nobody could have imagined that it would be a group of guys that would include her own brother and... father...

Dan kept thrusting into his daughter in the missionary position, she obligingly lifted her legs, digging the heels of her feet into her father's shoulders."

"Fuck me daddy!"

Piper said it loud enough that Sue could hear it from the shower which made her lose control, as she had just stroked her boy's penis with water to get the suds off she knew it was plenty hard enough to pleasure her again, and that she was wet enough to provide the lubrication they needed.

Sue turned around in the shower and placed her hands against the wall, leaning forward, presenting her ass to her son, which was outside of the shower's stream..

"Fuck mommy!" Sue demanded.

Tyler obliged, driving his cock into his mother's pussy from behind, he had totally lost count of the number of times he had fucked a woman today and his balls really were aching now but he didn't let it stop him.

Sue pushed her hands against the wall to meet each of her son's thrusts inside of her. He looked down on her beautiful profile, her eyes were closed as she was internalizing the intensity of this experience, made even more intense by the loud sounds of her husband fucking their daughter.

Sue impulsively grabbed the bottle of hair conditioner and squirted it into her palm as her other hand scooped it onto her finger tips she reached back as Tyler was fucking her, and she covered the entrance of her asshole with the slippery hair conditioner, then fingered more of it into her ass.

Tyler wondered what the hell his mother was doing as he continued fucking her from behind.

Sue's hand took Tyler's penis out of her pussy and rubbed more conditioner on his penis. She raised her son's penis head to the entrance of her asshole. She had never initiated anal sex in her whole life, but for the sheer closeness, vulnerability and intimacy of the act, she decided she needed to feel her son's penis inside her ass, and that she needed to feel that right now.

"Now be a good boy and fuck mommy in my ass, Tyler." Sue said.

Tyler's cock surged forward and he felt the unique feeling of the tight grip of her asshole's entrance, like a ring around his cock. He didn't know he needed to go slow, and amazingly, she didn't even tell him to. He just thrust in and Sue winced in pain, but motioned for her son to keep going, to keep fucking that ass.

On the couch, Piper looked up and saw such a primal expression on her father's face, an unusual combination of love, intensity, and aggression. She felt utterly taken, subsumed, melting in her father's full body embrace and his thrusting penis inside her body.

Dan wanted to cum inside Piper, he wanted nothing more than shoot her sperm inside of her. He gazed at his beautiful daughter and asked, "Can I cum inside you, baby?"

Overhearing that from the shower, Sue yelled "Fuck your mommy!" To Tyler, who picked up his pace. Though her son's big cock was really hurting her ass, it turned her on even more, as her finger hurriedly flicked her clit.

Piper looked up, into her father's eyes, mischievously, and said, "Oh daddy... I want you to shoot your sperm into me and make a baby in my belly," she said smiling, "and if it's a girl, when she grows up and becomes a woman, you can fuck her and make a baby in her belly too!"

"Aw fuck!" Dan, and Sue in the shower, yelled in unison.

Tyler heard Piper say that too, and while Tyler thought it was fucked up because he didn't know Piper was on birth control, it intensified the sex with his mom that much more and as he looked down and saw his penis go all the way in, and disappear into his mother's asshole, he left it there, pushed all the way in, as he shot his load into his mom's tight ass, just as Sue climaxed too, letting out a low, guttural, "aawww."

Dan's forearms were now behind Piper's upper back with his palms pressed against the back and top of her head as he thrust his cock harder and deeper than he had ever done with any sexual partner in his life, and he shuddered, letting out an animal grunt as his sweat fell in drops onto Piper's chest as she felt his penis bobbing inside of her, shooting his father's sperm inside her.

"Oh daddy," Piper said softly, as she was recovering from her own intense orgasm that had just overtaken her entire body.

Dan lovingly kissed Piper on the mouth and laid down on top of her in total exhaustion, he gave her all of his weight now, his slackening penis still insider her. A layer of both their bodies' sweat slippery between them, some of Dan's gray chest hairs were now on Piper's breasts, held on by their sticky sweat.

Piper wrapped her arms around her father and dug her fingernails into his back enough to startle and even mildly hurt him. He looked at her in surprise.

"I want to leave my marks on you, daddy," Piper whispered, smiling.

His eyes widened as he looked into his daughter's eyes and studied her. A wave of realization washed over him of just how different everything was going to be now, for all of them going forward, because of their experiences with each other this fateful week.

Dan smiled, his eyes swept in the features his lovely daughter's face, up close, he then pursed his lips and blew a wisp of hair across Piper's forehead.

"Alright, my love," he said.

[Story End]