Family Camping Trip Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
m_storyman_x
m_storyman_x
10,433 Followers

Her questions left both a yes and no answer, and all I could do as she wrapped both hands around my shaft was to mumble yes, though I wasn't sure which question I was answering yes to. Her hands slid along my shaft, stroking me and twisting around me. "You can touch my tits if you want," she said softly, coaxing me to move my hands to her breasts. I gently cupped them and teased her nipples, enjoying the sensation of my hands on her breasts and her hands on my cock. To my surprise my dad hadn't moved, well not much. He was sitting on the bench next to my sister, his shorts and briefs down around his ankles, his hand slowly stroking up and down his own cock, which looked to me to be a lot like mine, only slightly smaller by an inch or so.

"Just think back to us taking our shower this morning and how good it felt to be stroking into me," she whispered, coaxing my body toward climax. "Sliding in and out of mommy's pussy, driving you wild. Would you like to be in my pussy now? Would you like it if I just turned around and let you stuff this big fat, hard cock into my hot wet pussy?"

"Oh fuck," I grunted as the mental images overflowed me and my climax suddenly burst out on me. My body bucked hard, squirting cum out onto her stomach and the bottoms of her tits as she continued to gently stroke me, slowing her strokes as my spasms slowed and stilled.

"There," she said with a smile, reaching for the little hose and allowing the water to wash the soap off me and the cum off her. I stood there panting as she rinsed us, my hands still teasing her nipples gently as she did. "There. All done!" she said with a smile. "Why don't we let your father and sister have a turn at the shower?" she said, moving my hands off her tits and drawing me away from the mud puddle we'd been standing in. "You want to fill it back up and take yours?" she asked my dad pointedly as he sat with his hand around his still hard cock.

"Uh. Um," he mumbled.

"You did watch us. Don't you think I want equal treatment?"

"You want me to do what? Take a shower like that?"

"With Jenny. Yes," she said with a smile. "I'm sure she'd enjoy being washed as much as I did."

I saw Jenny turn and stare at my mom, who just raised her eyebrows as if in a silent challenge. "You want me to take a shower with dad?" she asked my mom, looking quite startled.

"Sure. Why not? You've seen your brother naked now. Your dad looks almost the same. Besides his cock is hanging out for everyone to see and I know that Trevor was playing with your pussy in the car, so you simply HAVE to want to get off by now."

"You were doing what with your brother in the truck?" my dad asked in surprise.

"Oh let it go honey. They were just playing a little harmless grab ass. I mean it's not like they haven't been listening to us fucking like rabbits for the last few days. That'd be enough to make anyone horny. Why don't you go fill the shower bag and give your daughter a nice shower? And if along the way you make her climax, so much the better."

"You want me to fuck my own daughter?" he asked, clearly shocked.

"Oh honey. I didn't say that! If we know anything from the last few days, it's that you definitely know more than one way to make a woman climax. Why don't you use one of them with her? That's okay with you Jenny, isn't it?"

"Um."

"Oh don't be shy. If you want to get your dad off like I did to Trevor, you can do that too. But if it was me, I'd wait until after he makes you come. He's so much better at it when he's all turned on himself," my mom said as she sat down on the bench.

"You serious?" my dad asked my mom.

"Perfectly. It's time that we stopped playing these little privacy games. It'd be a lot easier on all of us if we didn't have to worry about who was dressing in which tent when. We're all family after all."

"I guess that makes sense," my dad said as he got up from the table and headed to the truck for the water bag. He and I filled it again and he stripped down before walking back to the truck to put the bag on the roof.

"Well, go on," my mom said to Jenny.

"For real?"

"For real," she said firmly. "Get your clothes off and go for it."

My sister hesitantly got up from the table, and stripped her clothes off, not that she was wearing that much to start with. Completely naked she walked over to the truck where my dad was nervously waiting.

"You sure you're good with this?" he asked her quietly.

"Yeah sure. It's just a shower, right?"

"Right," my dad said as he started sprinkling the water from the hose down her body. He dropped the hose and picked up the soap bottle, squeezing some onto his hand. I watched my sister's face, nervous at first, but then softening as he gently rubbed his hands around her soft breasts and down her stomach.

My mom and I sat side by side, watching as his hands worked down to the juncture of her legs and then between them, his fingers working gently between her pussy lips and across her clit.

"God I'm so fucking turned on!" my mom said, reaching into my lap to start stroking my already growing cock. "I wouldn't mind at all having this in me again. For a few seconds I thought you were going to stuff it right into me over there."

"For a second, I thought that was what you were trying to do," I breathed, watching my dad lower his head to my sister's chest, sucking one of her nipples into his mouth.

"I was," she whispered as she stood up. She moved in front of me and then sat down on me, my cock sticking out the front between her legs, her hot wet lips pressing against my hard shaft. "Now, let's see if I can get some satisfaction," she breathed as she started rocking her hips, grinding her pussy against me, her hand pressing me tightly to her pussy as she rocked. "Mmmmmmm," she moaned softly as we watched my sister's breathing grow more ragged, my dad's hand sliding in and out between her legs. She held his head to her chest, pulling him tighter to the tit he was working with his mouth, her hips rocking in time with his fingers strokes.

"Oh fuck. I'm going to come," she moaned loudly as he stroked faster, his motion changing to push his finger into her tunnel instead of just rubbing between her lips and across her clit. "OH FUCK!" she squealed at the sudden change in sensations. Her whole body seemed to shudder and tremble in front of him as his hand slapped up into her over and over again. She panted, and gently stopped his hand, her pussy, for the moment, not wanting as much stimulation as he was providing. She slowly pushed him back so he was standing up, staring at her naked body in obvious lust. She reached for the little hose and ran water over her body to rinse the soap from her and then turned it on him, wetting his body.

She very gently began washing his chest, working through his only modestly hair chest and down to the heavy dark curls around his cock. Her hands circled and stroked his cock, his hips pushing toward her with each stroke of her hands down his shaft.

"God he's so turned on," my mom whispered. "I'd be surprised if he didn't start fucking her now."

"That's your plan? Getting him to fuck her?"

"Sorta. If he does her, it'd be pretty hard to be mad at me for wanting to fuck you."

"What if she doesn't want to fuck him?"

"It's in her court now. If she does, fine. If not, well, at least you can be naked in the open with her, right?"

"True," I agreed, going back to watching Jenny and my dad. For a few moments I thought my mom was going to get her wish when Jenny turned around and bent over, but she guided his cock between her legs, much like my mom had me at the moment, my dad's cock sliding along her wet pussy as he pumped his hips almost as if he were fucking her. She held on to the fender of the truck for balance while my dad held her hips, driving his cock between her legs over and over. His hips slapped her bare ass, making her big soft tits swing wildly below her chest, one hand holding his cock tightly to her pussy.

"Oh fuck. I'm gonna come," he grunted as he continued to pound against her.

"Ohhhhh fuck," my mom moaned, rocking her hips slightly farther and pushing my cock up tighter until my head slipped into her pussy. I felt my fat head press up into her tunnel and felt her moan in pleasure as I sank deeper into her. "Oh god. I wanna fuck you so bad," she moaned, trying not to bounce on my cock as she leaned farther forward.

"FUCK!" my dad practically shouted as his body jerked. Jenny moved her hand and my dad's cock, sticking out the front of her pussy only an inch or so, spurted shot after shot of cum onto the ground in front of her. I could see her breathing hard, realizing that she was close to another orgasm of her own from his cock stroking her clit, and wondered if she still might try to fuck him. In the end, she pulled off of him and turned to face him, stepping against him and hugging him as he stood panting next to the truck.

My mom bounced a few times on me and then pulled off, walking to the truck to help my sister rinse my father's chest and cock off. Jenny moved away and walked back to where I was as my mom squatted down, her knees splayed wide as she closed her mouth around his softening cock.

"Is she going to suck him off now?" Jenny asked quietly, sitting down next to me.

"I think she's going to get him hard again and then fuck him," I answered.

"I was so close to fucking him there at the end. God he had me so close to coming again just rubbing against me."

"I could tell," I whispered, gently tugging her arm. "How about my lap?"

She looked down at my hard cock sticking up and then grinned. She stood up and moved over me, sitting down on me, facing away from me. We watched my mother sucking dad's cock, which had started to grow again from her attentions. Jenny sat on me, gently wiggling around, keeping me hard while I slipped a hand around her thigh and teased her clit with my fingers.

"Fuck me honey!" my mom said as she stood up and turned around, bending like Jenny had been.

"Uh huh," he grunted, aiming his cock for her pussy and jamming it quickly into her. I watched my mom groan in pleasure as his dick slipped fully into her, stopping only when his hips pressed against her bare ass.

It was starting to get dark but we could still see my mom's tits swinging wildly as dad pounded into her with a rhythmic slap, slap, slap against her ass.

"Fuck me," Jenny whispered, leaning forward and starting to bounce herself up and down on my lap. I watched my mom and dad, pounding away while Jenny bounced on me, my hands reaching up to cup her tits while she slid up and down my shaft. Her ass slapped in time with my dad's powerful drives, the sound of their bodies slapping drowning out the gentle noise we were making.

In and out I slipped, her pussy snugly containing me deep inside her.

"I think I'm going to come. Are you close?" Jenny asked breathlessly.

"Uh huh," I grunted, having been holding back my own orgasm until Jenny was ready.

"Now?" she panted.

"Any time," I grunted.

She began slamming down harder, driving my cock fully into her and my head against her cervix. Up and down she rode, her body starting to tremble and shudder slightly. "Fuck. Gonna come!" she moaned softly.

"Uh huh." I grunted, seconds from my own climax."

"With me?" she begged more than asked.

"Uh huh," I grunted in reply, my body starting to recoil for its big finish. "FUCK!" I grunted as my body tried to lift up into her, my cock swelling that final little bit as it squirted a gush of cum up into her.

"YES!" my sister cried loudly as she began to climax, her whole body shaking and trembling. "Oh fuck yes, yes!" she moaned loudly, both of us lost in our mutual climax, not even hearing my mom and dad doing the same thing.

If I were to call this a strange day, that would certainly be an understatement. Mom had hatched her plan to get dad to have sex with my sister so that she could openly have sex with me, but it failed. While dad made Jenny come, he did so without being inside her, which foiled her plan. What he did know was that sis and I were fucking. In a lot of ways he was taking it a lot better than I expected. Instead of being angry and shouting, which I'd expected, he shrugged and said that if we wanted to be a bunch of perverts we might as well get used to it. So here we were, sitting around the table with some citronella candles and a lantern for light. Like most evenings on this trip, we were playing cards. What wasn't like most nights, the four of us were sitting and playing cards completely naked.

"Hello the camp!" I heard a young female voice call from the road, sending my mother, Jenny and my dad to scramble for something to cover themselves with. I didn't bother only because I recognized Donna's voice. I sat and wondered just what else could turn strange as they walked into camp, each of them dressed in tank tops and short shorts of various styles. "We were looking for the bathroom and thought we'd see if you knew where they were?" she asked as she stepped into the circle of light. "Trevor! Hey! Surprised to see you here."

"Uh huh. More like I never showed up at your camp so you thought you'd see if you could find mine and come play?" I asked with a soft chuckle. "Mom, dad. This is Donna, Trish and Amy. The three friends I met at our last campground."

"Hi." The girls all said a little meekly.

"Oh, Hi girls," my mom said, pretending not to know the two she'd already met. She also took the t-shirt she'd been holding over her tits and set it aside. "I'm Suzana Wilson and this is my husband Mark. Would you like to join us? We're just playing some cards."

"Kinda looks like the end of strip poker," Trish said with a giggle. "Do we have to get naked too?"

"Well, you're certainly welcome to," Jenny said, moving her arms from in front of her breasts. "But if you don't want to, it's fine by us."

"No. I think getting naked would be just fine," Donna answered, pushing her shorts down without hesitation. In moments she was as naked as we were. She stepped over to the table and sat down between my dad and me with a huge grin. "Is playing allowed?" she asked as I felt a hand find my already mostly hard cock and close around it.

"Well," my mom said with a smile. "Playing is what we're doing."

"I don't think she meant that kind," my dad said. If I didn't know better, I'd think he was blushing. Not that we could really tell in the dark.

"What's the matter? Scared of a little hand work?" Mom retorted with a crooked grin, suspecting that Donna had his cock in her hand as well as mine.

"Me? Um. Uh, no. Why would I be bothered by a hand?" he stammered.

"Well, it's your deal," she said, setting the cards in front of my dad.

"So what are we playing?" Trish asked as she and Amy sat down next to Jenny.

"It's called wheel. Each player gets 5 cards. Everyone picks a card from their hand and sets it on the table upside down. When everyone has picked a card, you all turn them over. The person with the lowest card takes them all and puts them in their hand. First person who's out of cards wins. Person with the most cards is the loser," my mom explained.

"Sounds easy enough. Do you bet or something?" Amy asked from where she was sitting nearly at the end of the table across from me.

"We have played with dares a few times," Jenny answered her. "It's fun to ask embarrassing questions that the loser has to answer."

"That sounds like fun. Who asks the question?" Amy queried.

"The dealer," my mom answered. "Go ahead honey. Toss a question out there and let's see where this goes."

"Well, if you want an embarrassing question. What's the most embarrassing thing that's ever happened to you?" my dad said.

"What kind of a question is that? How about something more interesting. How about...who was the last person you had sex with and when?" my mom said.

"Oh that's a good one," Jenny agreed.

"Fine. We'll use that one," my dad said as he started to deal the cards.

One by one the hands passed and before long my mom was out of cards. We counted out our cards and Amy ended up the loser. "Okay. Amy. Spill the beans."

"Not like it's any secret. The last person I fucked was Donna and Trish, at the same time," she said with a giggle. "And it was fuuuuuucking goooood!" she added.

"Okay then. You deal," my mom said collecting up the cards and passing them down to her.

"Okay. The dare. Um. Can it be something to do instead of answer?" Amy asked.

"I don't see why not," my mom said with a shrug.

"Okay. Loser has to lay on the table and play with themselves for a minute," she said as she started dealing cards.

"Seriously? We're going to jump into sex shit?" my dad asked with a frown.

"Seriously Mark?" my mom said with a scowl

"What?"

"Just play," my mom said, picking up her cards.

Trish lost the round and climbed onto the table. She grinned at me and sat down on the edge with her legs spread, one on either side of me. I watched her fingers slowly stroke up her pussy, dipping her finger between her lips as she stroked up towards her clit. She used two fingers to spread her lips apart and then used her index finger to gently stroke her now exposed clit.

I heard a groan and looked over at my dad, who was breathing hard, watching her tease her pussy. Donna grinned at me and I realized that she was stroking his cock as well as mine while we all watched Trish stuff a finger into herself.

She groaned softly as someone called time. She leaned toward me and kissed me softly before getting back up on the table and stepping down to her seat. "Okay. Next dare. Loser has to kiss the winner for a minute. Not just any kiss, but a 'god I wanna fuck you' kiss."

The cards were dealt and my mom won and surprisingly I lost. "Okay son, pucker up!" my mom said as she stood up. She walked around the table and leaned over between Donna and me. She leaned her face in front of mine, and pressed her hot lips to mine, wetly kissing me. She found one of my hands and pulled it up to one of her tits and then released my hand. Moments later I felt her hand close around my hard cock and slowly stroke me while her tongue teased into my mouth. "Mmmmmm," she moaned softly as I kneaded her breast and nipple while she sucked on my lower lip. "Damn," she whispered as someone called time. With a sigh, she stepped back from me and walked back around the table. "Was that an 'I wanna fuck you' kiss?" she asked Trish.

"Looked like it to me!" Trish giggled.

"Okay. Next dare," I said after a moment. Loser kisses the winner on their privates."

"Oh good one," my mom cooed, clearly turned on as much as I was at that moment. I dealt the cards and hoped that I'd win. I came damn close, holding only one card when my dad went out. After a quick count it was a tie between Jenny and Donna.

"Well, how about you stand up and the two of us will share!" Donna coaxed, standing up herself.

"Seriously? You want me to stand up?"

"Hard to suck your cock if you don't," Donna laughed, reaching down and pulling on his arm. He relented and stood up, stepping from the bench of the picnic table to stand next to it. Donna squatted down in front of it and closed her lips around his engorged head while Jenny walked around the table. She dropped to her knees and Donna pulled his cock from her mouth and held it for Jenny.

The two swapped back and forth every few seconds, driving his hard cock into their mouths with loud slurps and gurgles. It quickly turned into a contest to see who could get him deeper, with Donna winning by getting him so far down her throat that her nose touched his body.

"Ohhhhh fuck," my dad groaned as he stood there getting his cock sucked by a young woman he didn't know and his own daughter. The way his hips were moving I wondered if he'd make it through the full minute before coming in one of their mouths. "Oh fuck," he panted as they both pulled off of his cock and moved back to their seats. He stood there for several more seconds, his rigid cock bobbing with his pounding heart before sitting down.

m_storyman_x
m_storyman_x
10,433 Followers