All Comments on 'Family Camping Trip Ch. 07'

by m_storyman_x

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
derlichderlichover 1 year ago
Just do it!

Time to write Senior Trip Ch. 03.

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 1 year ago

Super hot! Love that the dad is fully on board. Five stars and a favorite point!

davevsr1davevsr1over 1 year ago

Out - Freckin' - Standing!!!!!

BiggamusBoyRexBiggamusBoyRexover 1 year ago

I've read thousands and thousands of stories on Literotica over the years but I've never read a character say, "So I'm just gonna fuck you like your mom does." What a great line! How long had you been waiting to write it?

DevilbobyDevilbobyover 1 year ago

I know this has been a long time in the making but I came to it late anyway so I didn't suffer the frustrations that others seemed to. I think it was a good story possibly a bit too involved with meeting other people along the way. Dad comes over as a bit of a wet blanket needs a bit of steel inserted in his backbone, whilst Uncle Russ comes across as a bully and a misogynist the worst kind of father they are there I think as background characters to give the main characters a bit of colour although at one point dad spirited away both ladies in his family leaving poor Trevor to deal with his adoring public alone, still that worked out ok in the end , I was in Washington a fortnight ago nice little town back home in the frozen north now,bit of a shock to the system. I'm glad you finished the story, pretty good I gave you five stars though possibly 4.5 would have been more accurate.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I hope there are more chapters in the series. This is a very enjoyable read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Don't like Jen and her dad together. Should have kept it Jen and Trevor. The swapping shouldn't have happened

bluesbobluesboover 1 year ago

A great and very long story with many hot episodes and side stories. However: why not any anal? At least a finger or two up someone's horny ass!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

great story love to read more

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Very interesting and entertaining. Sure hope more is coming. What about the girlfriend? How are the family dynamics going to be resolved? So much to get into

JSA69JSA6911 months ago

I loved it, and most definitely would like to see more.

MfkndragonMfkndragon10 months ago

You ruined it you wrote out in the manner that the father pretty much stole the sister from him and thinking all is well by bringing the other girls into but it's not that just further screwed it I mean seriously this was supposed to be for the brother and sister then the brother sister and mom not adding the dad then cutting the brother out of the family sex pretty much all together that was bullshit and anyone who liked it is a idiot all you pretty much did was cuckold Trevor in the end and well Trevor was so stupid to see it he allowed it to happen

MfkndragonMfkndragon10 months ago

Y'all say great story did y'all not read and see where the rest of the family pretty much cut Trevor out of the sex with them all together it was easy to see that coming as he was writing sex scenes between the family far less with Trevor involved then he was when he wasn't involved

twistDtwistD9 months ago

Am looking forward to the next edition.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Why does Jen always want the dad now? She was all over Trevor and then suddenly switched

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Great story. Most great fucking in any series I have ever read Really enjoyed it

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Good long adventure-sex story with family and new friends, and a rollicking read. It's fun, I recommend it!

It IS a little darker than it appears, though... more on that later.

In a way, to me, Tracy and Dee are the best female characters. Each is a little damaged, and Trevor gets on well with each of them. Trevor and Dee seem like they would be good together, and Trevor and Tracy also seem like they would be good together. Of note here, is that both women know Trevor is not at the moment monogamous, while finding out that he is a decent guy, good sexually, and maybe a decent catch, as his Mom and Aunt think he would be.

Trevor is now liberated sexually, and so far mostly treats women well, as long as they understand he is not currently monogamous. This is a delicate balance, while not a lot of women love the idea of a wandering partner, this story was populated with sluts (but, thankfully, not with STDs). Every woman we meet is happy to have bareback sex with Trevor, and does not care that he is a slut. This makes for a fun, lively, sexy story, but it is not particularly realistic. An interesting slant to this is that the 2 women who seem most likely to benefit from Trevor are both a bit damaged. Dee is not fully over her failed marriage, and is finding it difficult to find men that will respect her after her first marriage. Tracy does not easily find men who respect her in her current shape of body, or with her propensity to climax very ... fluidly.

The background meta of the series is now fully revealed, although we have had strong hints along. This is not a story of Trevor finding himself falling in love with, or coming to care about, or have a special relationship with, one particular member of his family, and then we find out how they resolve that attraction, with all of its troublesome points in this world that does not approve of such familial relations.

No, this story that starts with brother and sister helping each other, a tad uncomfortably at first, with a bit of sexual frustration, plays out on the backdrop of Slutty Mom wanting more dick than she is getting from her husband, and wanting to open up her marriage.

From the story:

""I've needed something more for a long time. Your dad and I talked about trying some things, but he couldn't get past the idea of me having sex with another man. I'm hopeful this trip opens his mind a bit."

"If it doesn't?" I asked, hoping the answer wasn't going to be divorce.

"Ohhhhhh. Fuck yes!" we heard him groan from the other tent.

Mom chuckled. "That answer your question? Since he's already played with another woman, even if it is his daughter, I'll start with another woman in our bed and go from there. I don't think he'll object to that any longer.""

She actually has used her daughter for this throughout much of the story, and admits she will first introduce another woman into her marital bed now that she has gotten her husband happy with the idea of another woman (the daughter) in their bed. After that, more open-marriage.

The daughter was Mom's Trojan horse for getting more dick.

During the early part of this story, she starts getting her extra dick from her son, because his dick looks and feels so good, but she needs to limit the exposure of this, conceal this, from her husband, until her daughter has had her husband.

This story is about how Trevor grows, develops, matures, becomes sexually liberated while his Mom plots to open her marriage with her husband, manipulating him by using her daughter, all while she starts to get more dick, starting with her son.

... with a whole lot of lusty sex.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

That trip to the last camp ground was about the hottest thing ever. The time with Tracy was good, but almost an anticlimax after that..

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userm_storyman_x@m_storyman_x
I love the outdoors, fishing, hunting , boating, photography, writing and of course SEX ! I have a fertile mind of ideas and have written many of them in my stories here. After 40+ years of marriage and raising a family I'm ready to live some of those fantasies, even though...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES