Family Camping Trip Ch. 07

Story Info
Time to head home.
9.8k words
4.72
34.9k
66

Part 7 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 06/14/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
m_storyman_x
m_storyman_x
10,409 Followers

Family camping trip ch7

Authors Note: All characters in this account are of legal age and no sex acts are conducted with any persons under 18. All rights reserved.

I lay back and let Jen work her magic. I didn't even open my eyes, I just let her have her way with the hardon she'd so skillfully created. I had to admit, she was definitely getting better. Practice makes perfect I guess. She slurped slowly up and down my shaft, pressing me into her throat a few times. Yeah, she was getting a lot better, but what I really wanted was to watch her hot, young pussy gobble my hard cock up as she rode up and down on it. "Oh yeah Jen. Come ride me like you did last time." I groaned just loud enough for her to hear, but hopefully not wake mom and dad.

I felt her mouth leave my hard dick and I opened my eyes to watch her climb onto me. "Shit! Mom!" I gasped. My mind wondered where Jen was and why mom was in my tent. The thought was pushed away moments later when my fat mushroom head slipped wetly between her hot, soft lips, and yes, I do mean those lips.

"Oh yesssss. That's what I need," she moaned softly as her body sank down my saliva-coated shaft. "So hard and fat. I hope you don't mind your mother borrowing it for a few minutes."

"Uh huh," I grunted as she started sliding up and down my shaft, her full, round cheeks slapping gently on my thighs as she stroked rhythmically up and down my manhood. "Oh fuck, you feel so good mom."

"Not as good as Jen I'm sure. Nothing is ever quite as good as eighteen-year-old pussy, but I'll try to make it worth your while."

"Oh trust me mom. You are!" Up and down she bounced, her huge tits flopping more and more as she increased her tempo. The slapping of her ass grew louder, and wetter-sounding, as she increased her pace even more. If the sound of her ass on my thighs didn't announce serious fucking was going on in our tent, the gasps and moans mom was making would. Of course the tent shaking from her head pushing against it with each stroke wasn't obvious either I'm sure. "That's it mom. God I'm almost there," I grunted as I tried to push back up at her with each stroke. I could feel the inevitable building, the urgency becoming undeniable. I held her hips and helped slam her down on my shaft, knowing I was going to come any second.

"Oh shit yes!" she gasped loudly as her legs started to tremble. "That's it Trevor. Give mama your milk!" she moaned as her pussy clenched around me, her orgasm hitting its peak along with mine. I loved feeling a woman come at the same time I did. I loved how it felt around my shaft as her body squeezed me in orgasm. I loved feeling the change in sensations as my cock plunged into a spasming pussy. I wasn't disappointed. She held herself up over me just high enough to allow me to push my hips up at her and pump my cock into her climaxing pussy. It only took half a dozen more thrusting strokes into her before my body jerked and issued the first surge of cum deep into her. She felt my semen shoot deep in her vaginal depths and slammed herself down to hold me as deep in her as I could be in that position. She rocked her hips to grind her clit against me. "Oh Fuck yes Trevor! That's my sweet boy!" she gasped as my cum pumped into her still spasming pussy half a dozen times. She must have felt my body's jerks become fewer and more random, and leaned toward me, until she was lying on me, pressing her tits to my chest and her lips to mine. She kissed me in a long, slow, wet embrace that lasted minutes. Her lips moved on mine and sucked mine in a way that had my cock starting to harden barely after it has slipped from her. "I wanted to thank you," she whispered as she broke the long kiss.

"For what?"

"For the way you treated my sister. Your Aunt couldn't say enough good things about how you felt and how you made her feel young again, like a teenager sneaking around to keep her dad from finding out she was fucking Jack."

"I didn't do anything special."

"I know. That's what makes it even better. You're sweet and gentle and understanding of what a woman needs. I suspect you could have any woman you want eating out of your hand. Just like the woman in the showers."

"You knew about that?"

"I looked in on you to make sure everything was okay. You seemed to have things well in hand."

"I did, until that other woman came in and tried to strangle me, thinking I was raping that woman, which I wasn't."

"Other woman?" she asked, lifting her head higher to look down at me.

"The black one. She was a police dispatcher. She put a choke hold on me while we were doing it."

"Oh my. Did you get it all sorted out?"

"Yeah. The women I was fucking made her get us both turned on again so we could finish. I kinda went later to her campsite to finish with her too."

"Ahhh. Explains why it took so long to go to the bathroom."

"Pretty much. She and her friend actually."

"Seems like my boy is getting good at seducing women into sex."

"Not so much as I seem to be getting forced into it."

"Forced?"

"We'll. Not forced, but put in a situation that's hard to say no to."

"Like me and Mary?"

"We'll, not you, but Aunt Mary, well, the first time anyway. After that I was just worried about getting caught by Uncle Russ."

"Like you did."

"Uh huh. I hope Aunt Mary isn't in too much trouble with him."

"I think it's the other way around. He's been in trouble for a long time and didn't see it. This was her way of making him see it. He either gets it together or she's divorcing him. Not a surprise really, the way he treats Dee."

"Yeah, I just don't get it. She's a really nice person. I liked hanging with her. I don't see what the big deal is that she likes to have sex a lot?"

"Some men don't see that as a good thing, unless of course they're doing it with them. Just like some women don't think men should sleep around. They label then womanizers and other less than flattering terms, but I think most of those women usually wish deep down that someone would seduce them that way."

"Like you?"

"I've needed something more for a long time. Your dad and I talked about trying some things, but he couldn't get past the idea of me having sex with another man. I'm hopeful this trip opens his mind a bit."

"If it doesn't?" I asked, hoping the answer wasn't going to be divorce.

"Ohhhhhh. Fuck yes!" we heard him groan from the other tent.

Mom chuckled. "That answer your question? Since he's already played with another woman, even if it is his daughter, I'll start with another woman in our bed and go from there. I don't think he'll object to that any longer."

"Probably not. But I'm going to miss this."

"What? Us?"

"Yeah, I kinda like it."

"We don't have to quit. We just have to be careful who finds out."

"Keep it a secret? I can see that. With the laws and all."

"Almost a secret. I know of a friend or two who would love to pretend you were their son and let you seduce them, or let them seduce you. No reason to let a fantastic cock like yours go to waste."

"It won't."

"It will if you keep seeing that young lady friend of yours. She has no idea what to do with you. Have you two even had sex yet?"

"Amanda? A couple times."

"Uh huh. Maybe I need to give her a few lessons. Or Jenny could. She's gotten pretty good too."

"Amanda is just shy about her body."

"She shouldn't be. She's a beautiful young woman. She has assets and should show them."

"Don't think that'll happen."

"Let me guess. Never been able to get her naked?"

"Uh Uh. The couple times we've done anything she was half dressed."

"Hmmmm. We'll have to work on that. Right now I think we need to start getting ready. We have a long drive yet today."

Reluctantly, we got dressed, though mom made sure neither of us had too much on. I knew the thin t-shirt with no bra was going to keep me hard until it was time to leave, and the baggy shorts were almost an open invitation, which I suggested. "They are. As long as no one is looking, you can play any way you want."

"What if I just whip it out and stick it in?"

She grinned and moved on her hands and knees to unzip the door. She knelt there, wiggling her butt side to side slowly as she pulled the zipper. "Who says you can't?" she asked when the zipper was about half way down. I chucked a little and reached for her shorts, pulled them over her butt and down to her knees, her still-leaking pussy pushing out at me between her thighs. "I don't think you've tried this way with me before."

"uh uh." I answered as I rolled to my knees and leaned over her back. Without underwear it was easy to get my dick out and slide it right into her.

"Mmmmmmm. Yes," she moaned as I stroked in and out a few times. "I wonder how much fun we can have teasing each other without letting the other climax?"

"Wanna find out?"

In answer, she crawled out of the tent, pulling off my rock-hard dick, and stood up, her shorts slipping all the way to her ankles. She bent over and very slowly pulled them up, giving me a long look at her pussy before covering it up. "Yeah. This could be fun."

Mom started making breakfast while I sat and watched her. Her tits wiggled and moved in the thin shirt enticingly, which she added to by occasionally pulling it up over her sexy mounds. She'd leave it that way until her movements naturally made it fall back down on its own. It was up over her boobs when dad crawled out of his tent, making him pause and stare. She wiggled her chest back and forth, making her tits swing side to side, the shirt finally falling back in place.

He looked at me and back at mom and shook his head with a crooked grin. "Looks like you're playing at teasing Trevor."

"I am. I bet Jen wouldn't mind doing the same to you."

"Not if it gets me fucked like that again!" Jen said as she crawled out of the tent. "But if I am, I have way too many clothes on." She walked over next to mom, stripped completely, and then just put her micro shorts and tank top back on, leaving her underwear and bra on the table. She walked over to dad, took his hands and pulled them to her, sliding them up under her shirt to her tits. "Like this better?"

"Uh. Um." He stammered, looking at mom, almost as if looking for permission.

"Go ahead dear. I'm not going to stop you. In fact, I think you ought to tease her back every chance you get."

"You do? I should?"

Mom walked over and stepped behind dad, his hands still under Jen's shirt. She wrapped her arms around his waist and undid the snap and zipper of his shorts. She let them slide to his ankles. "Jen why don't you help your father get more comfortable. No point in him being the only one wearing underwear."

Jen just grinned and reached for his boxers. She pulled them down and helped him step out of both his underwear and shorts and then back into his shorts. She was still kneeling in front of him as she pulled his shorts up. With the shorts now back in place, except for being zipped and snapped. She grasped his hardon sticking toward her face and closed her lips around it.

"Oh fuck!" he grunted as she started to suck on him. I watched mom move back to cooking, pulling her shirt up again, while I listened to my sister sucking his cock. A jeep was driving down the campground road and stopped in front of our site.

"No wonder you're so much fun. Looks like the whole family is into fun and games!" I heard Trisha say from the road. I looked over and sure enough, Trisha was behind the wheel of the doorless jeep.

I got up from where I sat on the picnic table bench and walked over, realizing on the way, that Dianna was sitting in the passenger seat, completely naked. I laughed a little as I walked around to the passenger side. "I like the look!"

"Oh shut the fuck up!" Dianna snapped angrily. "This is all your fault!"

"My fault?"

"Yeah. If you hadn't been so good at fucking she'd be sitting here, not me!"

"Sorry about that," I said as I stroked my fingers along her thigh.

"Yeah well," she answered with a little quaver in her voice as I let my fingers tease down between her thighs.

"Spread em!" Trisha said with a laugh.

Dianna pushed her knees apart with an irritated look on her face. I just chuckled and slipped my fingers to her pussy and stroked up and down between her lips, letting my fingers find her sensitive clit. "Oh fuck! No fair!" Dianna gasped, reaching out and grabbing my arm, not to push it away, but to pull it closer.

"You know, if you'd have been nicer I might have been convinced to spend the night with you two and give you some morning sex," I whispered as I teased her hard nub between her very wet lips. I could see her nipples hardening and her areola puckering as my fingers teased her. "But oh well. I hope you have a sweet ride home. I think everyone is gonna love this view!" I said, pulling my fingers from her pussy.

"Wait! You're not gonna quit now?!"

"Yep." I chuckled. "Payback's hell, ain't it?" I walked around the jeep to the drivers side again. I leaned in and gave Trisha a soft kiss.

"Here," she said quietly, handing me a piece of paper when we broke the kiss. "I know we're not close, geographically, but if you wanna come visit,"

"Thanks. I might," I said. "Safe travels."

"You too," Trisha whispered before leaning toward me and kissing me softly again. Her arm looped around me and pulled me closer, her free hand moving to the obvious hardon in my shorts. As she kissed me she stroked my shaft through my shorts, the erotic, sensual embrace lasting at least a full minute. She broke the kiss reluctantly and then pulled me back for a few seconds more. "Damn I can't get enough of kissing you," she whispered. "I know you won't, but at least tell me you'll come see me?"

"Sure. I'll call you and we'll set it up."

She smiled a halfway smile. "Bye Trevor," she whispered before pushing me back and diving away. She sped away in a cloud of dust, way more than the ten mile an hour limit.

"You sure have a way with attracting women," Mom said as I walked back to the table.

"What'd you mean?"

"That woman. She did not want to leave you. Not one bit."

"Looked the me like she was in a hurry to get away,"

"Only because She didn't want you to see her cry, stupid!" Jen said, shaking her head. "Don't you know anything about women?"

"Cry? Why?"

"Oh Jesus. You wanna explain it to him mom?"

"If he doesn't get now, explaining won't help. Come on, food's ready!"

"Is she going to ride naked like that?" Dad asked as he sat at the picnic table.

"Yeah. Lost a bet with her friend."

"Damn!" he said. "Hell of a body! She seemed to have fun with you last night."

"Huh?"

"I was hoping she'd have to walk back naked, but she managed to con you out of your shorts."

"Shit dad! Tell me that wasn't you in the next stall."

"You wanna send her shirt back to her?" he asked with a chuckle.

"What's this?" Mom asked, looking at him curiously.

"Oh, nothing," Dad said with a grin. "I'll explain later."

"You better!"

It took almost an hour to finish breakfast and load. I took every opportunity to pull mom's shorts down and stroke her, or slip my dick in for a few strokes, or slip my hands into her shirt. Needless to say we were both pretty turned on by the time we were loaded. She sat in the back seat with me, sitting in the middle, a pile of gear on the passenger side of the bench seat and me on the other. We'd barely gotten down the road and she had her shorts off, telling me I could play with her any way I wanted as long as I didn't expose her to the passing trucks. We spent the next hundred miles or so stroking and touching each other, her shirt up over her tits, leaving her essentially naked, except when a truck was passing. Dad had adjusted the mirror so he could see mom's pussy through the gap in the front seat, watching me play with her lips and clit, and sticking my fingers into her.

By a hundred miles she was so turned on that she begged me to fuck her, right there in the truck. She twisted in the seat to roll part way on her right side, pushing her butt out at me. It was awkward, but I managed to get my dick into her. I rolled my hips side to side, working my shaft about three quarters of its length in and out of her. She moaned loudly, resting her left foot on the back of dad's seat so that her legs were spread enough to stroke her own clit. It wasn't long before she was begging me to come for her. I did, almost in unison with her climax. When I'd softened and slid from her, she straightened in the seat, pushing her butt down to the edge. She hooked one leg on the back of each front seat, her legs spread, allowing dad to see my cum oozing from her pussy as she stroked her wet lips and tits with her fingertips. I was pretty sure this was part of her plan, having him watch my cum oozing from her as she ignored the passing trucks that might have been able to see in.

I had to admit it was a damn sexy sight, but it still took almost fifty more miles before my now well-used cock was again growing as I watched her tease dad in the mirror.

"I could use some of that," Jen said as she twisted in the front seat to see my hardon.

"We can fix that. I bet your father would love to watch you fuck your brother," Mom said with a grin.

Mom switched places with me in the back seat and coaxed Jen to climb between the front bucket seats, her front half in the front seat and her ass in the back. Mom helped her completely undress and then guided her butt back toward me, guiding my cock into her pussy.

"Oh fuck yes!" Jen moaned as I sunk into her sopping wet depths. She started to lift and lower her butt, sliding her pussy up and down my shaft. I could tell dad was spending more time watching us in the mirror than the road, and just hoped we didn't get into an accident. From his position he had to be able to see her swinging tits in his mirror, and then all the way down to her pussy, and my cock stuffed into it. Up and down Jen plunged, jamming me deep into her vaginal depths over and over. "Oh fuck. Oh damn. That's it Trevor! Fuck me! Make me come!" she gasped and moaned as she drove both of us toward orgasm. "Shit!" She suddenly squealed as her climax washed over her, her pussy squeezing me as she shuddered and trembled.

I was damn close, but not quite there yet, and tried to push up into her unsuccessfully. She pulled off my cock and crawled back into the front, still naked, and dropped into the passenger seat, panting for breath. "Fuck Trevor. You always make me come so fucking hard."

"Uh huh. But you could have ridden me a little more." I groused breathlessly.

"Sorry. I couldn't stay that way much longer.

"Don't worry honey, I'll take care of Trevor for you, if you want to take care of your father."

"Take care of him? While he's driving? How do I do that?"

"Oral sex of course. Suck him off! Shouldn't take long. Just be sure to take it all or he'll have stained shorts to show what he'd been up to."

"In my mouth?"

"That's the way,"

"I've sucked Trevor, but never until he comes."

"Well, time you learn. Lean back here and show me what you can do."

Jen half crawled between the seats again, this time with her face toward me and her butt and still bare pussy sticking in the front. It had to be one hell of a view for dad with his mirror aimed right at her crotch. It had to be a hell of a view for truckers too. Just the same, she balanced herself on her elbows on the seat and lowered her face to my crotch.

"There you go. Now just take him in your hand and wrap your lips around him."

"Trust me mom. I know how to suck a dick!"

"Then show me." Jen began bob her head up and down on my shaft, slurping and stroking me loudly. "It isn't a 'how loud can you slurp' contest sweetie. Some men don't like to hear all that. What they want is the tease, your hand and tongue teasing them, stroking them, enticing them to want your pussy on them. Slow down a little and caress it. That a girl," Mom whispered as I let out a groan in response to the change in her motions. "That's it. Listen to him. Let his body and sounds be your guide. There you go. See how he wants to push at your face? He was already fucking you, so he's going to come a lot faster. Thatagirl."

m_storyman_x
m_storyman_x
10,409 Followers