Family Camping Trip Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh damn. Ohhhhhhh yes." I groaned as she licked and stroked my head and fat shaft.

"There you go sweetie. Let it happen. I bet you want to fill your sister's mouth with your cum, don't you? Almost as naughty as filling your mothers pussy full of your cream. Thaaaaat's it. I can see it in your face. Now Jen, when he comes, just tilt it to the side of your mouth so you don't choke. Nothing ruins a good climax faster than your partner puking all over your lap. There you go Trev. Let it go. Let her taste all that you have to give her."

"Ohhhh. Fuck!" I grunted as my hips tried to push up at her, a surge of cum spurting into her mouth. She grunted as my cum shot into her mouth, but didn't pull off. Half a dozen times I pumped cum into her, some of it leaking around her lips and down my shaft and her hand.

"There you go. See how he's starting to soften? You can pull off now. Men always like it when you swallow their cum."

Jen looked at her with a 'do I have to?' look.

"Yes sweetie. If you're going to let him have sex with you, you need to be prepared for this too. It's not fair to get off but leave him hanging, just like it's not fair for him to unload without getting you off too. So swallow it down."

"Gross!" Jen said, sticking her tongue out.

"That's because it's your first time. Now go back up there and do your father. After watching you in the mirror he'd gotta be about ready to burst."

"While he's driving?"

Mom chuckled. "Trust me. I've done it to him more than once this way."

Jen pulled back into the front seat and shifted on her knees until her ass was pointed right at the passenger side window and her face was in dads lap. Mom shifted to sit on my lap with her head between the seats to watch her daughter suck her husband's dick. While Jen worked, I slid my hands up mom's front, working them under her shirt to cup both her big tits. I teased and played with her nipples until dad unloaded in Jen's mouth. A few miles later he decided it was lunch time, and pulled off the highway and into a Wendy's restaurant. We had to fix our clothes, but mom still got a lot of looks with her rock-hard nipples poking her thin shirt out. The poor guy taking our order had to ask hers three times before he got it right. I honestly wasn't sure how much more teasing I could take, and thankfully mom moved back to the front seat and Jen sat with me.

As we hit the road again, I closed my eyes and was asleep almost as soon as they closed. I must have been really tired. It was almost three when I woke up, Jen leaning against me, also asleep. I couldn't help but ease her tank top up to expose her boobs, and toy with her nipples.

"You better use those fingers down lower too," she whispered without opening her eyes. I didn't mind playing with her pussy too. I slipped my hand between her legs and then wiggled her tight little shorts down and off, leaving her naked from her tits down. "Mmmmm. Yeah," she whispered as I stroked my fingers up and down her wet slit, dipping one into her vaginal entrance and then stroking up and around her clit. "Soooooo. Good. I love it when you play with me. Make me all horny and ready for cock. Yum."

I stroked and teased her lips, occasionally dipping one or two fingers into her, drawing gentle moans from her. "You two at it again back there?" Mom asked, twisting around to look back at us.

"Sorry mom," Jen said, pulling my hand from between her legs. "Guess we got carried away again."

"I wouldn't mind so much but you make the whole truck smell like sex. And right now I don't want to get naked again. Not with all these trucks to see me."

"Okay mom. We'll stop."

We did stop. And not long after we stopped for dinner. It was almost dark by the time we got to the campground. I didn't know where dad found these out of the way, hole in the wall places. Most were state parks and such. They were cheap, but that's because they had so few amenities. At least this one had running water and flush toilets. But no showers and only 20 camp sites. We took the last one, wayyyyy down on the end furthest from the bathroom.

It took a while to set up the tents in the dark, and after that was done, we used the gas stove to heat wash water. After all the sex this afternoon, we all felt like we needed a shower, even if one wasn't to be had in the campground. Dad filled the solar water bag and put it on the roof of the truck. To save water, dad suggested that we take turns washing each other. I didn't even have to wonder why when Jen volunteered to be washed by dad, mom suggested she wash dad and then I could wash her. And I'd go last, with both girls washing me. I sat and watched dad soap and rinse Jen, his hands spending lots of time on her boobs and between her legs. For a few minutes I thought he was going to make her come, and then he stopped just short. He whispered something to her and then rinsed her. I wasn't surprised to see her walk off naked to his tent. He stepped over to mom, pulled her under the water and kissed her eagerly, and passionately. They didn't shower long before the two of them headed to his tent as well. It didn't take a genius to guess what he wanted for his last night away from home.

I was left alone and without water, so I heated another pot, mixed it to cool it a bit and then filled the two gallon bag. "Guess I can use the whole thing if I want," I said to myself as I stepped, naked, next to the truck to start washing.

"You could, but I haven't had a shower in three days. I wouldn't mind a little of that!"

I jumped almost out of my skin. As I stood panting, trying to get my heart back in my chest, a maybe thirty-some year old woman stepped from the darkness, close enough that I could see her in the moonlight. She was standing with a towel wrapped around her body, preventing me from seeing too much.

"I've been watching. Not spying on you or anything, but from my site I can see you showering."

"I thought we had the truck parked to block anyone from seeing us."

"You did. Almost."

"Well, in that case, since you've already watched me naked, I guess I don't mind if you use our shower."

She stepped closer and smiled. "Just use it? Or share it with you? It seemed you were helping each other shower, but you seem to have gotten the short straw. No one to help you."

"Kinda seems that way."

"Then it's a good thing I came along, isn't it?" She pulled the towel off and tossed it onto the edge of the truck bed, and then stepped boldly toward me. She was maybe a head shorter than I was, a bit heavier set, maybe as much as one-fifty or so. Her breasts were slightly different sizes, the larger of them an overflowing handful, and the other a bit less. The exquisite part was that the whole front of each breast, was covered with a dark tan areola, with a surprisingly fat nipples poking out almost three quarters of an inch. She had thick thighs that hid most of her pussy, which was obviously covered with tiny, blonde ringlets, or at least the parts I could see. "You like?" she asked, allowing me to continue to look at her, standing almost nervously.

"Very nice," I said quietly, trying to make her feel less stared at than admired.

She giggled girlishly. "That's nice of you to say, but I know better. I'm a bit fat and my boobs aren't all that attractive."

"Actually, they're interesting."

"Interesting hmmm? Haven't heard them called that," she said as she stepped a little closer. "They are pretty sensitive though, if you wanna feel em."

"If we're going to going to wash each other, I'm going to be touching them anyway, so, why not start now?"

"Wasn't sure you still wanted to after I took the towel off"

"Why not?"

"Well. Most guys don't like thick girls."

"Just because you're not skinny doesn't mean you aren't attractive."

She giggled again and stepped closer. "Good thing you're already naked. Makes it easier."

"Easier?"

"To shower silly. Unless you want to do something besides shower."

"I hadn't thought too much about it, but now that you mention it, I wouldn't be opposed to seeing how things go."

"Well, the thoughts been crossing my mind for the last half hour, watching you guys. Been kind of a turn on watching you tease each other that way, wishing someone wanted to tease me that way."

"Well, I'm pretty sure I won't mind teasing you that way?"

"Teasing sounds nice, but I hope it leads to someplace else."

"Someplace else? "

"You know. Your tent or mine?"

I chuckled. "Oh, yeah. Guess I should have guessed that. No, I wouldn't mind that either." I stepped to her and slipped an arm around her waist and pulled her gently to me, and then walked us back to the rubber pad we had on the ground where we were showering. I held her body against mine, pressing her soft tits to my chest, my hard cock pressing against her stomach. "Let me know if this is too hot," I said softly, letting the little hose rain water over her body.

Her hand slipped between us and gently pushed my hardon down and then between her legs. "I think it feels just fine," she answered, taking the hose from me and wetting my body with it. We played with each other with the liquid soap, me teasing her nipples and breasts, while rubbing her pussy with my hard shaft, her hips moving in time with mine to tease my cock with her thighs. Her hand clenched and stroked my bare cheeks as we moved, essentially fucking each other as we stood there.

"Can I kiss you?" she whispered as we rinsed each other with the remaining water.

"Sure." I had to squat down a bit to get our heights right, her arms moving around my neck. She pressed her lips gently to mine, not hard, but so softly that they practically just brushed my lips. She began to kiss me a bit harder, her lips teasing mine, sucking on mine, stroking my lips with her tongue and even teasing it into my mouth at times. It wasn't just any old kiss, but a 'please take my clothes off and fuck my brains out' kind of kiss.

"Damn," I breathed when she broke the kiss long enough to catch her breath.

"You like?"

"I do. Where did you learn to kiss like that?"

I could tell she was blushing, even in the dark. "My college roommate and I used to practice, just in case we ever got asked out by a hot guy," she whispered.

"Well it was worth it. I guess you've had lots of hot college guys to use it on."

"I didn't then, and I don't now. Hot guys don't go out with ugly, overweight girls."

"Too bad. I think they're missing your best attributes."

"My lopsided boobs?"

"Uh uh. Your lips. Both sets," I whispered, moving my hips to rub my hardon between her thighs again. "If I didn't want to lay you down and fuck you like crazy, I'd just finish what we started right here."

"Why not both? I've been sitting there for almost half an hour, playing with myself, wishing. Then you were alone. I don't see why we shouldn't make the most of it, and by the most, I mean I've got all night."

I used my arms around her waist to turn her back to the truck and pressed my body to hers to force her back against it. I was going to move one hand down to aim my hardon at her, but she beat me to it, lifting one leg to spread her thighs while she worked my head between her lips. "Ohhhhhh. Fuck yes!" she moaned as I slid slowly into her already-well-lubricated depths. "That feels sooooo Damn good."

"Damn. For a thick girl, you're one tight pussy," I groaned as I forced my shaft deeper into her.

"You fuck a lot of, what did you call me? Thick girls?"

"One or two. Didn't mean to insult you."

She chucked a very girlish laugh. "Sweetie, you can call me thick any time you want. Most guys just call me fat."

"I wouldn't. I've seen fat. You're not that," I whispered as I moved my hands to the edge of the truck roof. I pushed my chest from hers and arched my back to force a little more of my length into her before starting to stroke in and out. I moved slowly at first, long, slow strokes that seemed to please both of us. In and out I slid, her pussy even tighter around me than Chris's virgin pussy had been. Each long slow stroke seemed to elicit a moan from her, her hands resting on my hips. She moved her feet further apart, allowing me to stroke a little deeper. Her hands started to pull me with each stroke, drawing me in faster as her moans grew louder.

"Oh fuck me. Fuck me harder. You feel so god damn good. Make me come. Oh fuck, make me come!" I had every intention of doing just that. In and out I plunged, faster and harder, our still-wet bodies slapping together rhythmically. I wondered if mom and Jen could hear me having sex out here over the muffled moans dad was making. I briefly wondered which was on his face, and then decided I didn't care. My own orgasm was building fast and the grunts and gasps of pleasure escaped her. "Oh fuck yes. That's it sweetie. Almost. God almost there. Make me come on your cock. Oh shit yes. Oh! OH! OH MY YES!" she cried into the darkness as her whole body shuddered.

I felt her pussy squeeze even more tightly around my shaft and the feeling of water running around the base of my cock and down my legs. I continued to pump in and out of her squeezing pussy, her spasms pushing all the right buttons, the sound of our bodies slapping together even wetter than it had been moments before. "Oh damn," I groaned as my body stiffened and then jerked, surging a gush of cum deep inside her.

"FUCK YES!" she practically screamed as her whole body spasmed and shuddered, the feeling of wetness running down my legs again. "Oh my god yes. Ohhhhhhh. Don't stop. Just keep going. Ohhhhhhh. Fuck yes," she moaned, her hands trying to get my hips to move again. I tried, but my shriveling dick was no match for her spasming vagina and one of her spasms pushed me completely out of her. "Oh fuck. Oh god I didn't want it to end. Kiss me. Kiss me like we did before," she begged, sliding her hands up to my shoulders to pull me back toward her.

She pressed her lips to mine and we kissed, her lips alternately pressing to mine and sucking mine and then her tongue flicking out to lick them and coax my mouth open. She even sucked on my tongue a few times. I might have just come, but her kiss was keeping my brain fully engaged with desire for her body. I finally pulled away, moving my hands to hers to pull her from the truck toward my tent.

"Uh huh. Just a moment. Let's wash this off," she panted, reaching for the little hose. She used it to rinse both our lower bodies and then took my hand and led me to my tent. I let go of her hand and knelt to unzip the tent. I crawled in and waited. She crawled in on top of me, not bothering to zip the flap closed. She crawled over me, aiming her face for mine, but I had other ideas. I coaxed her to keep crawling up my body until her hanging breasts were in my face. I grasped them both, and aimed the huge nipple of her larger right breast at my mouth."Ohhhhhh fuck," she moaned softly as I sucked her hard nipple into my mouth.

She pressed her pussy to my stomach and tried to grind her clit on me as I licked and sucked and nibbled, first one and then the other nipple. I was amazed at how sensitive they apparently were, her whole body shuddering and trembling in orgasm after only a few minutes attention to the hard sexy nubs. I'd never made anyone climax just by playing with her nipples, so I kept teasing her, pushing her orgasm along as long as I could. "Oh god. Enough," she moaned, pulling her boobs from my face. She slid back down my body, feeling my again-hard cock press between her thighs. She grinned down at me in what little moonlight filtered in through the tent walls. It took her half a dozen tries, but she managed to get my head into the entrance of her depths again without using her hands. "Always wanted to try that," she whispered as she pushed back, forcing me into her pussy again. She pushed back until she had pushed herself all the way down my shaft, her knees pushed wide to spread her thick thighs enough to get the base of my cock against her clit. "Now, it's my turn. You just relax and enjoy."

"Sounds good," I grunted quietly as she began to rock her hips, pushing and pulling herself on and off my hardon.

"Oh yes. That's it. Does it feel good? You feel sooo big in me. I want to make you come again. I want to feel your cum pumping deep in my cunt, filling me up. Ohhhhh. Damn yes. Sooo good," she moaned as she pushed herself more upright while she slid on and off my fat shaft. I could see her motions changing, her body bouncing up and down now. Her tits bounced on her chest every time her soft ass slapped down on my thighs. Up and down she bounced, her nipples drawing unequal circles in the air as her head pushed again the tent roof. "Oh fuck. Come for me sweetie. Come in my hot cunt. I don't know how much longer I can hold it off."

I reached for her tits and grasped both of them, holding them so I could squeeze her nipples between my finger and thumb. "OH FUCK!" she cried in pleasure and surprise as I tightened my grip on her nipples and rolled them side to side like small radio knobs. She slammed herself down hard and started to shudder again. As badly as she wanted to keep riding me, her body just wouldn't have any of it, so she settled on me and let her climax overtake her. Her whole body shuddered and trembled as her pussy squeezed and tried to milk me for cum. I encouraged her to lift a little and then started to jam my rock-hard cock into her throbbing vagina. I bent my legs and drove up into her with abandon, drawing cries of delight from her. I finally gave her what she wanted.

My body jerked with the start of my own climax, my cock shooting what little cum I had left up into her. She laid herself down on me, forcing me to release her boobs and allow her face to come to mine again. She kissed me again, but this time it was different: soft, gentle, caring. Delicate brushes of her lips to mine, our heavy breathing mingling together as she held her mouth almost touching mine.

"Thank you," she whispered after we'd caught our breath and my softened dick slipped from her. "I enjoyed this very much."

"So did I. Thank you."

"I guess I should go."

"Why? You have someplace to be?"

"You don't want to wake up to a fat girl in the morning."

"You aren't fat."

"I think I am."

"Well? Doesn't matter. I don't generally have sex with someone I'd be ashamed to wake up with in the morning."

She kissed me again, softly. "Thanks but I know why guys fuck girls like me, and it doesn't include the morning after."

"Not all guys are like that."

"You're serious? You want me to stay? "

I eased her off of me and sat up. I zipped the tent flap closed and lay back down facing her. "That answer your question?"

"Thank you," she whispered.

I woke up an hour or so later, needing to pee. I unzipped the tent and crawled out. I was watering a nearby tree when I felt a hand on my back. My tent guest stepped past me and squatted down where I could see her and relieved herself. When she stood up she stepped to me and kissed me again. She started to walk away, but I grabbed her hand and held it. "Where you going?"

"Back to my tent."

"Why?"

"I thought we covered that already. Fat girl and all."

"You leave now you don't get morning sex."

"You wanna wake up to a fat girl?"

"Nope. I wanna wake up to you. Now come back to bed."

She nodded and let me lead her back to the tent. We curled up with each other and I pulled the sleeping bag over us as a blanket and we went back to sleep.

"Oh fuck yes. That's it honey! Fuck me!" I heard mom gasping when I woke up. Old mister Sun was making his morning appearance, filtering through the tent walls. I could feel my body pressed between two other bodies. I rubbed sleep from my eyes and looked at the body in front of me, the one I was spooned to. I could feel her soft breast in my hand and gave it a gentle squeeze. "Mmmmmmm. Yes," the woman from the night before moaned sleepily, wiggling her butt. It was then I realized that my normal morning hardon had, either on its own, or with her help, found its way into her hot, wet tunnel. "Fuck me sweetie. Wake me up by fucking me!"