Family Camping Trip Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's it Trev, fuck her. Give her a good morning fuck," Jen whispered in my ear.

"When did you come in?" I whispered, trying to twist enough to see her.

She pulled herself tightly to me, her bare breasts pressed to my back. "A while ago. I didn't want to get in their way this morning, not after listening to them whispering last night."

"About what?"

"About what we did: Mom and I swapping back and forth on him."

"He didn't like it?"

She softly giggled. "Oh yeah. He liked it just fine. He thinks maybe too much. Maybe you and your friend here wanna try it?"

"Who's that?" my visitor asked sleepily.

"Just my sister."

She twisted and pulled off my dick, almost instantly awake. "Sister? Seriously?"

"Sure, why not? I like fucking just as much as the next girl."

"Shit. If she's your sister, then the other one?"

"My mom."

"Oh shit. Who would fuck their own sister and play with their mom's body?"

"Hey! Who'd fuck a total stranger? At least I know what I'm getting and where it's been," Jen snapped. "Here I was gonna ask if you wanted to double team Trev, but now..."

"Wait! What? You want me to fuck your brother, with you? How does that even work?"

"Easy, one of us gets his dick and the other gets his mouth. He's actually pretty damn good with both. We just switch a few times until we're all happy."

She looked at Jen and then at me. "Seriously?"

"Unless you're gonna throw her out so we can screw. But she'll be pissed!"

"What the hell. Until last night I never would have thought to shower and fuck out in the open next to a pickup truck either. Why not?"

Jen grinned. "You want his mouth or cock first?"

"If he's that good with his tongue, I'll let him give me one that way first." She looked at me seriously. "You are going to give me an orgasm, aren't you?"

"That's the idea."

Fortunately all three of us were already naked, so it didn't take long to get my guest situated on my face, facing my feet. Her full, round lips hid a surprisingly large amount of inner labia, which was already spread and wet from our morning wake-up. I had to use the fingers of both hands to spread her soft skin enough to reach her wet lips, Not that I minded. It wasn't all that much different-looking than Aunt Mary, though I had never gotten a chance to lick her like this. I couldn't see Jen with my guest's ass in my face, but there was no mistaking the sensation of her wet pussy engulfing my mushroom head.

Jen moved up and down on me, working me deeper into her and letting her juices lubricate both of us, each lift up my shaft drawing more of her wetness out to her delicate lips and my rock-hard shaft. I groaned softly into the pussy on my face, trying to press my tongue as deeply into her as I could.

"Oh my god," she moaned as I found her clit with the tip of my tongue. I swirled the tip around the hard nub as I made it protrude out of its protective hood, and then flicked my tongue back and forth rapidly across it. "Ooooooooh fuuuuuuck!" she squealed at the sudden attack. She moaned even louder as she pushed her knees further apart to drive her pussy down at my face. I licked and teased her as Jen bounced up and down on my lap, her own moans growing louder. I could feel my guest's pussy juices start leaking more heavily onto my face with her growing excitement. "No! Not my nipples!" she protested weakly, apparently at Jen. "Oh shit! I'm gonna come. Oh god I'm gonna...Oh no!" She gasped as her whole body jerked and shuddered. I felt my body being rained on, from my groin to my neck. It felt like someone spraying water on me. It seemed to go on and on for at least ten or fifteen seconds before my guest leaned forward and flopped onto her back next to me, her knees in the air as she lay panting.

I looked down my body at Jen, who was sitting astride my cock, looking stunned, water dripping from her tits and running down her front. "Oh my god! I'm so sorry!" my guest squeaked, her face covered with her hands. "I couldn't help it. When you pinched my nipples, I just couldn't stop it! I'm soooo sorry!"

Slowly Jen smiled and then started to laugh. "Holy shit that was cool. I've never seen anyone squirt so much!"

"You, you're not mad?" my guest asked from where she lay.

"For what? Watching a horrendously hard orgasm? One thing's for sure, your boyfriend is gonna damn well know when you come for him!"

"You're really not upset? Either of you?"

I chuckled a little. "Only thing I'm upset about is you two had fun. I'm still waiting."

"Not to mention, we're gonna need another shower. No way we're driving the rest of the way home smelling like we were dipping in sex!" Jen said.

"Oh yeah. We reek of it," I agreed. "The tough part is it's not dark, so we're gonna be doing this right out where anyone can see us."

Jen giggled. "That could be fun, don't you think Trev? Given how much of me you were showing off yesterday, I think it's my turn to show you off!"

"Since when did you start shortening my name?"

"Figured a pet name was appropriate, since we're gonna be fucking a while."

"We are?"

"Fuck yeah. You don't expect me to let this go, do you?"

"I guess I should have expected it."

"And mom."

"Oh yeah. I guess."

"I'm gonna go start some water, why don't you, say what is your name anyway,"

"Tracy."

"Hi, I'm Jen. Why don't you finish fucking Trev for me."

Tracy looked at me and grinned. With pleasure!"

Jen unzipped the tent and I saw her walk to the table and pull on a t-shirt that wasn't quite long enough to cover everything, and then I lost sight of her as Tracy climbed onto my dick. She slid down my already-lubricated shaft easily and looked down at me. "How do you like it? Fast or slow?"

"Slow enough to feel all of you but fast enough to see your tits bouncing."

"That's pretty specific."

"That's how fast mom goes."

"So you do more than just play with her body. You really do fuck her?"

"Does that bother you?"

"It should, but it doesn't for some reason. So I'm just gonna fuck you like your mom does." She began to lift and lower on me, her soft ass slapping my thighs. Up and down she moved, going faster until her tits were indeed bouncing on her chest. Her soft mounds lifted in the air and slapped down against her with each stroke she took on my shaft. Up and down she bounced, pushing both of us toward climax. "Oh fuck. I'm gonna come again," she moaned. "Jesus. You feel so good, come with me. Let me feel you come in me when I do."

"Almost," I grunted.

She looked down at me. "Did you like making me climax next to the truck where anyone could watch us? Pounding your cock up into me? Making me come all over your sexy cock? You wanna do that now? Bend me over the hood of my car and fuck me from behind until you unload in me? That's it Trevor, come for me. Fill my hot cunt with your cum. Make me climax where everyone can see us. Oh yessss!" She gasped as my body stiffened and surge after surge flowed up into her hot wet depths. She felt it and pressed down on me, forcing my head all the way to the end of her tunnel as her body shuddered and trembled. "Ohhhhhh fuck yes! Sooooo good!"

I lay there and let the post orgasm bliss slowly fade while Tracy lay on me, softly kissing me. "Damn I'm gonna miss this."

"Yeah?"

"Uh huh. It's not like there are a lot of guys clamoring to have sex with me, especially not if that happens. One time and they're done."

"Their loss."

"I think so. Just out of curiosity, where is home?"

"Saint Louis."

"No shit? Really?"

"Yeah. Why?"

"I'm not that far away. Maybe a couple hours. Where? North?"

"No. Southwest. Small town. Washington."

"I know it. We need to trade addresses before you go." She paused and her face became sullen. "I suppose I shouldn't expect that, should I? You probably already have a girlfriend and I'm maybe ten years older than you to start with."

"Doesn't mean we can't get together from time to time."

"You'd wanna do that? Really?"

"Sure. Why not?"

"Your girl might object."

"I think when she finds out what I've been doing and who with, for the last week, she's not going to stay my girl."

"You don't have to tell her."

"Yeah, I do. I'm not one for secrets in a relationship. If you can't trust each other, well, you just can't keep secrets."

"Most guys would just hide it. Nice to see there are still some good guys around."

"Waters ready Trev!"

"Come on. Let's get cleaned up."

"You realize I don't have anything to wear. It was just my towel and that's out there."

"Well, I guess we're both gonna do this naked then. If nothing else you're gonna give dad an eyeful! Not that he hasn't already been peeking into the tent at your ass."

"He has, huh? Well, maybe I better let him see the other half too!" She kissed me again and then crawled out of the tent butt first.

I followed and got to see her strike several poses for my dad before walking to the truck. She stood beside it, waiting for me. Tracy, Jen and I all washed each other, a number of other campers ogling the three of us as we not only washed, but played with each other until we realized we were becoming a spectacle. We rinsed and dressed, except for Tracy who just wrapped herself in her towel. She put her phone number and address in my phone before kissing me one final time.

It took another hour to eat and break down camp. We had about nine hours to drive and it was gonna be late when we got in. To my surprise, neither mom or Jen tried to tease me, and mom's only comment to Tracy was that tent walls are thin, and she was glad I enjoyed my last night camping.

It was almost nine at night before we pulled into the driveway. We spent the next hour unloading gear into the garage. My girlfriend called while we were working, and I ignored it, not sure how to handle it.

"You can't avoid her," Mom whispered. "Tell her what you need to, but what you and I shared? That has to be kept in the family, understand?"

"Yeah, I do."

"Good."

"Mom?"

"Yeah?"

"What if I can't stop wanting this? What we've been doing? What if we feel the need to, I don't know, sneak into each other's room from time to time?"

She hugged me against her soft tits. "Honey, you're an average young man. After what we've shared, I don't expect you to cut it off cold turkey. Eventually you'll find someone that turns your head away, until then, I don't see any need to sneak anywhere. You want to come join me in the shower or bathtub, or undress me while we're watching tv or something, I don't mind at all. Just don't make it in your face with your father. We don't want him thinking that I like doing you more than him."

"I wont."

"That's my good boy. Now, go get ready for bed. If you find the need, I plan on taking a nice long hot bubble bath after your father goes to sleep. If you somehow ended up in there with me, well, I wouldn't complain."

I smiled at the thought and headed into the house. It had been one hell of a week and it didn't sound like it was quite over yet.