All Comments on 'Family Chastity Story Ch. 03'

by antares34

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Beautiful Story!

Love this relationship! Mommy is so thoughtful! Would love to learn more about there life together. How do they spend a typical day? What is it like when they have visitors? Thanks so much for posting!

TonyBeetsTonyBeetsalmost 5 years ago
Hot

Love this series, thanks very much for posting. Want to know more about Mommy, is she dating anyone? Hope you have time/energy to post more, very well done!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
More, please

OK, he gets a month out of chastity but I think he needs to have deep heat cream for wanking with.

ChastizedChastizedalmost 5 years ago

Wow man what hot series, thanks a lot.

I'm looking forward to the next chapters.

spaceinvaderspaceinvaderover 4 years ago
Amazing story

I really liked every aspect of this chapter. Started extremely strongly. Love she was milking his cum into the toilet and flushing it, and shrinking his penis without him knowing. VERY hot. I also liked her evil sadistic game with the elastrator. I would like to see another chapter. I think ball damage games are hot, love ball busting and stuff, but I wouldn't like him to be castrated, because then it's like, game over, and he loses desire, so it's like the stakes are gone. However it is fun seeing him made to suffer and fear his balls being hurt. It might be fun if Mommy gets him tested by a doctor and finds his balls still work, but are weak and damaged and shrunken, and he has low sperm and T count, but they do still work and might be able to recover a bit... which makes him relieved, but then Mommy reveals she wants to experiment to see if he can cum from exclusively ball-busting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

you sy you are his mother you are just a white whore never mother no mother would treat her son like you do WHORE

4yourpleasureiam4yourpleasureiamover 4 years ago
another great chapter

I was hopping he would lose his ugly balls. That is what I would wish for myself. She is so nice I wish things had gone this far with my Mother. We only had life like home made dildos then and they were so nice. Hugs and kisses for sharing these stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Wow

What a poor little sissy gimp boy - I was getting worried as the game progressed that he would not make it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
oh What a mother

what a blessed sissy Oh that I could be so lucky a sissy .sHE I what sissy dreams are made of

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
And when does he beat her to death?

This is truly the Mother from hell. Now we know why children kill their parents.

marqiisebarbaramarqiisebarbaraabout 3 years ago

Mmm love this story!!?🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I want to do this to my wife, without the gimp suit. She needs to take the dildo for a ride. I was thinking in lieu of a 20 inch dildo which I don't have, I could use a 14 inch double ended dildo, then a cue ball and a pool cue, The 14 inches would be pushed in and out of sight. Then the cue ball, which is another 2 inches, then the pool cue stick to push the cue ball up her ass. There's also a guy who could take her to a local horse barn. There's a shute where they put the mare's. The horses know what they are suppose to do when they enter the shute. They get excited just approaching the thing. Smearing that little ass of hers and tying her legs wide apart and bending her knees so that there's ample access, with some assistance of course from Motivated and experienced cowboys interested in showing a mouthy bitchy middle aged Italian Zoftig mom, how she could be completely filled up over and over with Horse Cum. The idea of a 20 inch dildo that my wife would have to take because she was a hostage or farmed out as a Sex Slave for the Weekend. That sounds great too. She would be getting it over and over till she was sore in the first couple hours , then she hears.."Fuck her till she's sore...then..fuck her some more!" Then, she's just moaning and crying because she wants more, and she wants it deeper. Making her ask for another inch when it's already 18 inches in and telling her she can't have 19 inches, she has to take 20. Then finding out the 20inch balls come off of the dildo so it can be inserted into a strapon belt revealing 4 and a half more inches that can also be used for going up her ass even deeper. This then presents the very real possibility of her taking even more inches up her Bitchy ASS. As she moans and crys to stop she's told, ONLY if she begs for a deeper fucking will she get relief, but ONLY after she convinces her captors how much she really wants it deeper in her ass, then proves it by bucking down hard on a deeper ASS intrusion. She'll have to ask for 26 or 28 inches which could only be supplied by an actual 2nd 16 inch dildo that pushes the first dildo all the way in and out of sight. If she takes too long though , she'll just keep get one inch more as there's the regular strokes about 8 inches back and forth up her ass, and then there's the random , DEEP STROKES, where her eyes get bigger and her moans get louder. They always go 3 or 4 inches deeper than the current level of strokes she's at, but then, they become more and more frequent, until the Deep Strokes become the Regular strokes and she's taking TWO FEET UP HER ASS ... ON A REGULAR BASIS AND FUCKING DOWN ON THEM HARD in order for it to stop. Her tight, ass is now all losened up and clutching to the dildo as it pulls out 12 inches but goest back up 16. She's taking 25 inches now soon to be 26 when she says, "OK, OK, PLEASE PLEASE, I'll take 28 inches in my ASS...just ..you've got to stop there, It's in my stomach. I feel it in my colon. It's way up here and around the corner going back down towards my leg. Please, no further." But she hears .."Aauuw, too late" You'll need to ask for something even DEEPER than 28 now...More like something in the 30's" OH NO< OH NO..not that 30's that's way to deep" Begs my wife. She's then told she'll be in the 30s soon whether she asks for it or not. May as well beg for it and make it stop or Bitch and moan and get it anyway. She finally says.."Please, oh Please, may I have30 up my ass hard, Please?" and the answer is..Make it 34 and we have a deal. "35 inches" bitches my wife...which gets her the comment back..OH...you want to "Bitch" then how about 36 or 37? She quickly concedes to "35" but it's too late. She's now taking 27 inches and it's so deep she can't imagine another inch.. Little does she know he won't stop till she passes out, Plus , she's going to get another foot up her ass ,whether she like it or not...and she won't.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

And what will you do with her dead body afterward?

stiffie69stiffie69over 1 year ago

Sissy loves mommy! Very sexy to read of a boy's submission to mommy.

Vulcan_in_OhioVulcan_in_Ohioover 1 year ago

Really sick, not erotic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Very hot

MilllMilll5 months ago

he is a true sub sissy cockslut. needs caning

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous