Family Christmas Gift Ch. 01

Story Info
Snow Storm is a life changer.
7.4k words
4.47
62.2k
108

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 06/15/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All participants are of legal age. This is a figment of my imagination, only brain cells have been hurt whilst writing this story.

It was a snowy awakening on Christmas morning. I was looking forward to going out with my family to visit our grandparents, but when I drew back the curtains and saw the overnight snowfall lying on the ground I wondered if we could make the 2 hour drive to their house in the country. We lived by the sea where there was usually far less snow than inland and I suspected that we would not be travelling today or for the next few days for that matter.

We are a family of four, living a very comfortable life in a five bedroomed house overlooking the English Channel; unfortunately the house is down a narrow country lane and about 3 miles from the main road. My father, Dave Masters, is a 40 year old hotel owner; he is slightly overweight being about 5' 10" and 220lbs. My mother, Nancy, is a 38 year old brunette, the HR Director of a local pharmaceutical company and, unlike my father, keeps herself in trim being 5' 3" and 125lbs. My sister, Tess, is my twin and we are 19 year old university students. Tess was studying for a BA in Hotel Management & Hospitality while I was going for a BSc in Chemistry. Although we are twins we are actually physically quite different, Tess takes after our mother, same colour eyes (blue), same colour hair (blonde), thank goodness, and they might easily be taken for sisters as she is just an inch taller at 5' 4" and weighs about the same (not that I dared to ask her exactly how much; I'd had enough bruises to last me a life time from what she called "inappropriate questions"); whereas I, Ben, am just 6' and weigh in at 190lbs. Normally during our holidays Tess and I help out in one of our family's hotels; I work as a porter and general "dog's body" while Tess helps out in Reception & Administration. However, as it was Christmas we were excused duties for the whole break.

I put on my boxers, polo shirt, and a pair of jeans and strolled downstairs. Mum was in the kitchen preparing breakfast but there was no sign of my father or sister. "Morning Mum, Happy Christmas."

"Happy Christmas darling," Mum cooed. "You're up early."

"Yeah, well I thought we were driving over the grandad's but that snow doesn't look good."

"No I know; your father's in the study speaking to them on the phone right now." Mum looked absolutely gorgeous; she had a dark red dress on with white fur round the edges and looked totally hot for a 38 year old mother of two. I walked up to her and put my arms round her and kissed her on the lips.

"Like the outfit; you look really hot Mum. Dad's a lucky guy to have you in his bed." I whispered.

"Baby, that's most inappropriate. You shouldn't say those things to your mother, even at Christmas." Mum mewled as I kissed her neck and punched me lightly on my arm. "What if your father heard his son talking to his wife like that?"

"Nothing but the truth Mum, you are a teenager's dream and nightmare at the same time." I moved my face up to hers and kissed her again on the lips, but this time with a greater intensity. She made no move to break away despite her previous protests. My tongue was quickly in her mouth before she could move and I was thrilled to hear her moan in her throat as she reciprocated.

Finally she pulled back, breathing heavily and red in the face with suppressed emotion, "Why a dream and a nightmare?" She panted, I could see the carnal lust in her eyes and I kissed her again.

"You're a dream because every one of my friends thinks you look fantastic and a nightmare because they know they'll never be able to fuck you."

"BEN," Mum went an even deeper red, "you mustn't say such things about your own mother." She was panting even faster as she spoke, but remained pressed against me, not breaking away from my tight grip and even rubbing her hips and mound against my rock solid prick. "Don't you have a girl friend at Uni? I'm sure that a hunk like you would have girls crawling over each other to get into your bed."

"I'll admit to one or two, but nothing serious." I had enjoyed a couple of brief affairs that had been physically very satisfactory but they hadn't progressed beyond casual sex, agreeable though that had been. "Anyway, I never say anything unless it's true." I laughed. "I know six guys who'd go on their knees and beg."

"What about you?" Mum moaned. "Are you any good at begging?" She was rubbing her sensual body against my very obvious hard-on.

"Very." I boasted. "How else do you think I get laid?"

"Hmmm, I think that this could have something to do with it;" She put her hand on my cock and squeezed; "Maybe I'll see you beg one day." Mum giggled provocatively and stepped out of my embrace as Dad walked down the hall from his study. I turned quickly so that Dad wouldn't notice my obvious arousal.

"Bad news I'm afraid; your Mum and Dad have over three feet of snow in their part of the county and the snow ploughs will be a long time in getting round to the country lanes."

"So, there's no dinner with Mum and Dad then?" My mother said sadly. "The problem is we don't have a Christmas dinner prepared here at home. I never picked up anything from the butchers as we always go there."

"We'll just have to make do; it won't be so bad." Dad sounded quite philosophical about it and Mum just shrugged her shoulders. Mind you that in its self was as good as a present since the gesture caused her 38 inch breasts to bounce quite erotically. "Why don't I make up some egg nog as we won't be driving anywhere soon?"

"Good idea," Mum replied, "I'll see what I can rustle up for lunch." She gave Dad a warm kiss and started to look through the fridge for anything she could use. He went to lounge to the drinks cabinet to mix the egg nog. Mum was bending down searching the fridge for something to use for lunch and as she rummaged on the bottom two shelves the hem of her red dress rode up her deliciously rounded buttocks and I was treated to a grandstand view of her white lacy panties cupping the pronounced bulge of her mound just above the tops of her flesh coloured stockings.

My dick was absolutely rock hard and I was breathing heavily as Mum stood up. I smiled and excused myself. "I'll just go and wake Tess; she should have been up by now, thinking we were driving out for Christmas dinner."

"First you'd better get rid of that nasty looking bulge you've got there baby." Mum giggled, her eyes looking down at the front of my jeans. "She might get the wrong idea if she sees that when she opens her eyes."

I was actually on my way to my room to get the bottle of experimental aphrodisiac I had been concocting in the lab. My basic idea was to make an aphrodisiac that would bring out the hidden lusts in people. I hadn't tried this version out on any test subjects as I had only prepared it just before leaving my laboratory for home, so I was anxious to see if it had any significant effects; several other different formulae had been total failures and I didn't want my colleagues rubbing my nose in yet another. I called in on Tess on my way and told her the bad news about lunch. She swore softly, "Damn, that means I'm cooped up in here with you for the whole day."

"Probably longer, the weather forecast predicted we were in for several more snow storms yet." I laughed and batted away the pillow she threw at me. I should point out that although we were twins we had what could be called a love/hate relationship. I loved her and she hated me.

I moved down the first floor landing to my bedroom and straight to my rucksack under my bed where I had stashed the three bottles I'd brought home with me. I took one out and slipped it into my pocket and ambled downstairs. Mum and Dad were in the kitchen smooching. "Get a room." I called out jokingly as I passed by on my way to the lounge. Mum flashed me a look that was unfathomable. The punch bowl was sitting on the coffee table and the egg nog had already been made by Dad. There were four tumblers on the table top as well. I picked up the serving ladle and took a sip; it was certainly alcoholic. I took the bottle out of my pocket and surreptitiously poured about two ladles worth into the bowl. The mixture I had formulated was tasteless and quite syrupy so it didn't noticeably dilute the consistency of the egg nog; hopefully nobody would notice.

I was about to put the bottle back into my pocket when Mum breezed into the room. "You're not trying to get a head start on the booze are you baby?" She grinned playfully as she gave me a quick cuddle.

"I wasn't but the thought of Tess being around all day might make me."

"Now, now," Mum chided me, "You know your sister really loves you; maybe she doesn't let her feelings show as much as you, but take it from me she does love her big brother; as I do."

Tess took that moment to walk into the lounge. She was dressed very casually in a pink dress that stopped well above her knees and did nothing to conceal her ample curves; she was also wearing a pair of red high heeled strappy sandals that lifted her height to match mine. "Morning darling," Mum grinned, "Happy Christmas."

"Happy Christmas Mum," Tess kissed her on the cheek as Mum looked across at me and blew me a kiss.

Dad walked in behind Tess and they hugged and she kissed him on the cheek as well. "Do we get a Christmas drink?" She giggled spying the punch bowl.

"Why not? We can't drive anywhere." Mum laughed. "Dave will you do the honours and pour us a glass each, please?"

Dad used the ladle to fill the four tumblers and we toasted each other; I was very sparing with mine, only raising it to my lips before turning and walking to the kitchen, where I tipped my drink down the sink, rinsed my glass and refilled with it orange juice. I strolled back to the lounge and re-joined my family. Tess and Mum were relaxing on the couch while Dad sat in his usual armchair.

"Move over, you two." I said to Mum and Tess and sat between them.

"Does anyone want another drink?" Mum giggled. "I seem to have finished mine. It was delicious, better than I remember from last year."

"Me too," Tess held out her glass. "You made a good batch this time Dad."

Dad took the ladle and filled their three glasses again. "I'm fine thanks." I held up my glass to show it was nearly full.

"Slow coach." Mum smacked my thigh gently. "I bet I could drink you under the table any day." She swallowed at least half her second drink in seconds and leaned back on the couch, smiling serenely.

Tess also made short work of her second glass. "Wimp." She leaned on my shoulder as she spoke. I could smell the strawberry aroma of her shampoo; she was a bitch but a delicious smelling one.

"Guilty as charged Sis," I grunted. "Don't get drunk before lunch; you don't want to end up with food all over that dress!"

"Spoilsport." Was her immediate response. "God, is it me or has someone turned up the central heating?"

"Nobody has touched it darling," Dad was sitting with his eyes closed, panting heavily as he squirmed in his armchair.

"I feel hot as well." Mum fidgeted a little by my side. "Dave, are you sure it hasn't been turned up?"

"Absolutely positive. Look Ben seems quite cool and collected." Dad finished his second glass and tugged at his collar, "Although I do feel rather warm too."

"Well I need to cool down." Mum sat up and before I realised what was happening she stood and pulled her dress up over her head and sat back down next to me. I was suddenly sitting next to my mother as she wore a low cut lacy white bra that hardly covered her ample bosom and a pair of white panties together with beige hold up stockings and white high heeled sandals. Tess moaned and then did exactly the same, except she was braless and her panties were pink. She wasn't wearing stockings but did have a pair of red high heeled sandals. I looked across at Dad and raised my eyebrows as he unbuttoned his shirt and stripped to the waist. I thought it best that I didn't look out of place so I pulled my shirt off too.

"Hmm," Mum purred seductively, "Nice body, Ben." She ran her fingers along my arm and across onto my chest. "You are a fit young man, aren't you? I've always had a yearning for a virile young stud and now I found one in my own house." She leaned closer and put out her tongue and licked my nipple. "You taste nice as well." She murmured softly. "How could I have neglected to notice such a hunk living in my home?"

"You look adorable Mum." I replied, her head was resting on my chest and I was certain she could hear my beating heart. "Would you mind if I kissed you as well?"

"I'd love you to kiss me all over." Was her immediate response, "I'm getting so hot; would you mind unhooking my bra please? It's making my nipples ache." She said it calmly and I nearly did a somersault at the idea of seeing my mother's full heavy breasts completely naked.

Before I could move Tess stood up and jumped onto Dad's lap. "Daddy," she cooed, "Mummy and Ben are getting all smoochy over there. You don't mind if I sit with you, do you?"

"Of course not baby," Dad groaned, "But I find your lovely breasts a trifle distracting." Tess didn't say a word; she just grabbed his hands and placed them firmly on her full tits, making sure that he felt her hard pink nipples as she did.

"There Daddy, they shouldn't be too much of a distraction, just keep playing with them." She wiggled her nearly naked bottom on Dad's lap and moaned, "Daddy, have you got my Christmas present in your trousers?"

Amazed at the apparent reaction my aphrodisiac mix in the punch was having I turned and bent my head down to kiss and suck on my mother's stunning tits now that I had managed to unhook her bra and slip it off even though my attention had been partially distracted elsewhere. Mum's nipples were like bullets, sticking out nearly half an inch from her dark brown areolas. She put her hands on the back of my head and forced my face against her soft flesh. "Ohhhhh gooooddd," she whimpered, "Mummy is so horny for her baby's dick."

I came up for breath and kissed her long and hard on her wet lips. "I'd best get my jeans and boxers off then, before you rip them off or I lose it and cum in my boxers."

"Hurry darling, my pussy is dripping wet already." Mum pushed her soaked panties down and let them fall to the floor around her ankles, exposing her inflamed pink cunt lips already dripping with her sexual arousal. She was also without any pussy hairs, so I presume she either shaved or had a wax job; knowing Mum I felt the wax job was the most likely alternative. She was grabbing at my boxers as soon as I stood and removed my trouser, together we managed to get them down, exposing my eight inch cock to her lustful gaze. "It's fuuuuuucking huge." She screamed. "My baby boy has got a monster cock! Oooh I can't believe what we're about to do, but God do I need it!" She ran her fingers along the whole length, squeezing me gently. "Darling, I don't know what you're doing to me but mummy feels that she needs to be fucked by her darling son's enormous prick." She screamed as she lay back on the couch and lifted her stocking clad legs in the air. "Come on big boy, fuuuuck mummy's brains out." I was between her legs in an instant and, pointing my cock head at her thick engorged pussy lips, I rammed it brutally into her tight excited cunt. She screamed again as I thrust the whole eight inches into her in one fierce downward motion and was incoherently yelling as I continued to ram her pussy full with my cock.

I glanced over my shoulder and got a glimpse of my sister's head bobbing up and down on our father's erection. "Oh baby girl, you're as good as your mother at oral sex." He growled. I smiled and continued with my relentless stretching of my mother's hot cunt. I could feel her cunt muscles gripping me with an intensity I had never experienced before and I knew I wouldn't be able to hold back my orgasm.

"I'm cumming Mum; I'm going to cum inside you." I breathed in her ear.

"Ooooh yes baaaaaaby, cum in mummy's dirty cunt. I want feel you shooting your lovely semen in my womb. Ooooh pleeease give your mummy a baby. I want you to impregnate me; god, my little eggs need fertilising by your rich cuuuummm." I was so fired up I couldn't help but do as she needed. I pumped my cock violently into her body, using her to get my own relief as I felt the spunk shooting up my prick and blasting all over her convulsing cunt. Mum gave one last prolonged scream that tailed away into a whimper as her second or third orgasm broke. She slumped limply beneath me and started to cry softly, kissing my face all over. "Ben, darling, that was the best fuck I've ever had." She mumbled between the kisses. "I want more; llllooooottts more of your spunk."

I could hear Tess moaning across the room but Mum's amorous attention kept my head firmly pointed in her direction, so I was unsure as to the cause of Tess's sudden shout of "Yeeesss", but she sounded happy enough. I returned my mother's kisses with plenty of my own until my prick had reduced to about two thirds of its full length. She groaned as she felt it slip out of her, but when I pointed out that she could now lick me clean of my semen and her juices she moved from beneath me and sank to her knees on the carpet to get her head level with my tumescent shaft; whereupon she used her mouth and tongue to suck up all the juices coating my prick. Her oral attentions speedily got me hard again. "Can you cum in my mouth darling?" She moaned, "Mummy loves the taste of your spunk; it's so yummy."

"You can take me anyway you want." I was breathing heavily with my incestuous arousal for my mother's fucking stunning body. She had been the image that I always had in my mind when I masturbated; as I frequently did, but the reality far exceeded the make-believe of my vivid imagination. "You have a body that was made for my prick; you are so beautiful and fuckable."

Mum was crying now; with relief after her massive climaxes, with love and with the desire created by my passionate outburst. She gave a blow job that surpassed every other one I had had and I soon had to eject again. I warned her I was about to cum seconds before the first load shot into her mouth, she gulped and swallowed just as the second and third load filled her mouth. My last delivery came before she had gobbled up all she had in her mouth, so a generous sample dribbled between her lips onto her tits. "Ooooh baby, I love your cum. It tastes heavenly; it's so thick and warm; I'm going to love eating it every day." She smiled. "I really like sucking your dick; it's so long and hard and hot. It feels wonderful on my tongue." She suited action for words and scooped up the overflow of semen and obscenely licked her fingers clean.

"Every day?" My voice rose a couple of octaves in disbelief that my sexy mother wanted to suck me off every day.

"Every day," She insisted, "and fuck you as well. My pussy is hungry for more of your huge prick. Mummy loves a big cock just as much as I love feeling your sperm sliding down my throat into my belly!"

I sat down beside her voluptuous almost naked body and she cuddled up to me, warm flesh against hot flesh. I finally managed to get a look at Dad and Tess. Tess was on her knees on the carpet as Dad rammed his prick into her pussy from behind, the sounds I had occasionally heard were Dad's body slapping against my sister's taut rounded ass. The look on my sister's face was one I had never seen before, ever. She was usually walking round with a sulky expression or angry frown, both normally following an argument with me. Now however she had a look so lewd that I was frankly amazed; she was revelling in taking Dad's cock in her pussy and was pushing back against his thrust, trying to get the maximum depth in her wet cunt. Neither she nor Dad were saying a word, obviously Tess was not as vocal as her mother but just as horny.

12