Family Christmas Gift Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I sat still watching my sister and father fucking like rabbits and cuddling my naked mother. Tess, my naked sister, was looking up at me with a lustful expression on her face; her mouth was open but no sound was coming out and my father was drilling her and grunting like an out of breath pig. Life was fantastic.

It became even more so as my mother leaned closer and nibbled my ear lobe. "Ready for the next round darling?" She pressed her breasts against my arm and stroked my rapidly hardening prick. "Oooh baby; that seems like a positive answer to me, I've never felt such a heavy load in a man's balls before and I've never felt as horny as you're making me; I just want to keep fucking you until I pass out from sheer exhaustion."

"Wow," I managed to gasp, "If I had known you were a closet nymphomaniac I'd have been all over you like a rash."

"Darling, I've never felt a desire this strong before; it's like a switch has gone off in my head and all my deepest filthy sexual desires have bubbled up to the surface and most of them involve you!" She sounded a little unsure of what was happening, but I wasn't going to tell her. I just loved the fact that my aphrodisiac potion had released Mum's hidden inner depravity and lewdness with me.

"That's fine by me Mum," I smiled, "You've satisfied a lot of my long held fantasies."

"A lot?" Mum was breathing heavily again, "I'd have thought I would have fulfilled all your mother-fucking dreams by now."

"Most, but not all," I admitted, "I've still got a few that I would like satisfied." I knew I was probably pushing my luck but Mum had turned so horny over the past few hours that I felt I might trigger a positive response. She was nothing if not inquisitive.

"Such as?" She was definitely curious. "Give me an example."

"Well I've had erotic dreams about kissing and licking your succulent cunt, and even more erotic dreams about sticking my cock in your ass." Maybe, just maybe, she might be receptive to my suggestions and a little push might move her leanings in the directions I visualised.

"Hey, you are a dirty dreamer; all these naughty thoughts about what you want to do your mummy-slut's body." She gave a little shiver of anticipation. "You really turn me on with your huge prick and stamina. I think we're going to have a really enjoyable Christmas holiday." She looked at my father and sister on the carpet, "Even Tess and your father are getting in the mood. Have you fucked your sister?"

"No, she's never shown any amorous emotions towards me; we usually live in a state of armed neutrality. Mind you she does have a rather sexy body; not full on gorgeous like the one I've just fucked, but not bad." I kissed her again, revelling in the intimacy of our mouths, while I let my hands roam over her hot body, fondling her tits and her wet pussy and making her moan louder than before. "So you want to be my mummy-slut do you? I hope you've got the energy because your body excites me so much I want to fuck you 24 hours a day."

"Have you ever gone down on a girl?" Mum's eyes were dancing with excitement. "For that matter, have you ever had anal sex with a girl?" She was almost bouncing with anticipation at the possibility.

"The answer to both questions is "no", have you ever had an anal experience? I know you won't have eaten pussy."

"Who says I don't eat pussy?" Mum's eyes flashed, "And as for anal sex, it's one of your father's nicer perversions."

"So Tess had better watch out." I turned to the pair still rutting on the carpet. "Did you hear that Tess? Dad likes fucking ass-holes; I hope you're ready for him."

My sister simply moaned as our father carried on thrusting his cock between her sweaty thighs and deep into her cunt. I smiled as my lustful gaze centred on my sister's bouncy tits before I turned back to my mother who had swivelled round and was lying flat on her back on the couch with her head on a cushion. My eyes widened as she reached between her open legs and used her fingers to pull her pussy lips apart, revealing the dark wet way into her voluptuousness. "Fuck me again!" She commanded me. "Mummy-slut is empty and needs a lot more of your semen to make her full again."

I gazed with yearning at the wet hole she was lewdly displaying and my cock throbbed with hunger to fuck her senseless. I slipped between her legs and pressed the head of my dick against her juicy mound. She shrieked as I slowly and deliberately penetrated her, sliding my cock into her as she had ordered, pushing the whole eight inches deep in her vagina. "God, you make me so hooooootttt." My mother screamed again as I fucked her.

"I love you Mum," I whispered in her ear as I lowered my head alongside her flailing body. "I love fucking you, and soon I'm going to be fucking your delightful ass-hole." This pushed her over the edge and she came hard; her legs wrapped around my waist and her bright red finger nails digging into my back. She was bucking so fiercely that if I hadn't been so deep in her juddering cunt she would have thrown me off and onto the floor. She finally slumped back on the couch crying softly and I still hadn't cum.

When she had recovered her senses, at least partly, she ruffled my hair, "I'm sorry for the nails darling," she whimpered, "I've never cum so hard before. I'm going to need your massive dick in me soon; I want a repeat performance from my big cocked son."

"Wow, you are a real mummy-slut." I gasped. "But best of all, you're my mummy-slut."

"Oooh baby, you own me body and soul." Mum was moaning beneath me. "I'm available for you to fuck whenever you need me.

"

"That's great Mum, I'm still hard so I need you right now." I ended with a thrust of my hips, driving my prick deep into my mother's totally spent body. She moaned again as she felt my cock resume pumping in her cunt, sliding easily with the lubricant generated by her arousal and my recent ejections of thick cum.

"Oh god, you feel like a big piston driving into me like this. Cum in me again sweetie, unload all that cum in mummy's body. Let's make damn sure you've impregnated me." Mum screamed as I approached my next climax; my prick thrusting faster and faster into her willing body, giving her just what she needed -- a good hard dick to fuck her.

Again I unloaded my semen deep into my mother's loving cunt; squeezing out all that I had in my balls, until I finally collapsed exhausted on her soft body. Mum was gasping for breath as she held my head pressed against her beautiful bosom and she just kept whispering, "Mummy-slut's big stud," over and over as she slowly recovered from her frenzied orgasm. We lay locked together for a long while as our shattered minds and bodies tried to take in the incestuous frenzy that had just overtaken us again.

"No regrets?" I managed to ask at last, wanting reassurance that there were no after effects from the aphrodisiac.

"How could I regret what we just did?" Mum whispered. "That was the most awesome sex I have ever experienced, darling; including your father on our wedding night. Your cock gave me so much pleasure I nearly lost my mind; you really know how to please your mother don't you."

"I'm learning Mum, I'm learning; but I've still got a long way to go yet." I lifted my head and slowly kissed and sucked both her hard nipples in turn, feeling her squirming beneath me as I did so. I gradually pulled my slowly deflating prick out of her body, feeling her wet tunnel closing behind me as I withdrew from the channel I had entered the world from nineteen years before. "I loved going back where I came from Mum," I grinned, "It was good to revisit."

"You're welcome any time, darling." Mum sighed. "Mummy has always got time for you to visit, and hopefully you'll get to meet your new brother or sister up there soon."

"You really think I've made you pregnant?" I asked incredulously. "I didn't think you were serious about having another baby."

"I was very serious, sweetie," Mum groaned as I played with her puffy cunt lips, feeling her juices mixed with my thick cum; she felt wonderful. "I want you keep fucking me even after you knock me up; I want you to fuck me all the time; you make me cum so hard it's beautiful."

"What about Dad; won't he have something to say about me knocking you up?"

"Don't worry about your father; he's been screwing Chrissie, his receptionist, for several months now and he's had a couple of the housemaids as well. He likes variety."

It sounded ideal to my horny imagination; free access to my luscious mother's body whenever and wherever I wanted. "Well in that case you'd best be prepared for a lot incestuous sex with your mother-fucker; starting now!" I slid off the couch and knelt down with my head between my mother's stocking clad thighs. I could smell her rich aroma of musky arousal mixed with my semen; I leaned forward and placed my mouth over her wet crack and licked her cunt lips.

"Oh baby, that's soooo good. I haven't had a man give me a good cunt eating for months aaaaaaaannd............" She broke off and gave a long low moan of pure lust as I began to devour her pussy with my lips and tongue, finding and sucking her clit until she experienced yet another massive orgasm and she came, massively squirting her orgasm over my face and chest.

"Wow," I gasped as she finally collapsed onto my body. "Mum that was awesome; fucking incredible. I never knew a woman could cum like that."

"Neither did I baby," Mum's voice was trembling with passion, "I've never cum that hard with your father. It felt so good." She lifted her head and looked at my wet face and chest. "Is that all me?" She said, licking her lips. "Will you let me clean you up as it's my fault you're so messy?"

"Of course Mum, and by the way," I added, "I wouldn't mind in the least if you did the same again soon. It was mind-blowing."

"Oh, I'm glad my baby loves his mummy-slut cumming like that." She quickly licked my face clean and then moved on to chest, although a lot of her juices were now spread over her breasts from resting on my body.

She made short work of cleaning up the last of her pussy fluids from me, so I rolled her over and proceeded to clean her up as well. She whimpered with delight as I slowly sucked her flesh clean and made sure that her nipples were the cleanest of all. "Oh god, I've never had sex like this. I'm so turned on by this enormous cock; I want you to cum in me all the time."

"I'll need a little R & R after fucking your luscious body," I grunted, "Even a stud needs time to recover from the mind-blowing session we've just had."

"Is mummy's little boy worn out then? I thought you'd have more stamina than this." She was stroking my cock slowly, each time ending up by caressing the tip and rubbing my pre-cum over the throbbing purple head. She could feel my erection hardened in her hand and she smiled seductively. "See, I knew you had more in you, we're going to have so much fun from now on."

"What about Dad and Tess; are they going to be involved as well?" I was curious; I couldn't see them in the lounge at all. "Where have they gone?"

"Your sister dragged your father up to her bedroom about five minutes ago, while you were rather busy. She said she wanted to go to bed and fuck."

Mum laughed, "I hope your father is up to it; she looks like a real slut in need of some serious sexual action."

"What about my mummy-slut? Is she in need of serious sexual action?" I looked into my mother's laughing eyes and could see a deep look of lust there that hadn't been there yesterday. "Is this a Christmas kind of thing or will it continue after the holidays?"

"Baby, now that mummy has had the pleasure of your cock up in my pussy you don't need to worry about the future; you and I are going to fuck each other senseless every day from now on."

"Goodie," I kissed her nipples for the umpteenth time and felt her shivering with her hunger. "I reckon this is going to be my Christmas present ever!"

"Oh and mine too, baby, let me suck your prick again; I love to feel all of your cock in my mouth and the taste of your cum on my tongue."

"You are one dirty mummy-slut." I groaned as she slid down my body and eagerly swallowed about half of my rigid shaft. I closed my eyes and luxuriated in the waves of pleasure spreading through my body as my mother expertly gave me a fantastic blow job. I had mentally geared myself up to giving her another load of cum in her willing mouth when she stopped and looked up at me with a wicked smile on her lips.

"Does my baby want to fill his mummy's belly with all his dirty semen then?" She purred teasingly.

"God, you make me want to cum by just looking at me." I snorted. "I've never seen a woman who could match you in terms of beauty and sheer sexiness."

"Such loving words deserve the full works sweetie." Mum giggled as she slid up my body and opened her legs either side of my body. She grasped the shaft of my cock and pulled it upright before pressing her dripping wet cunt lips onto the bulbous head and sinking her cunt down onto me until it was fully inserted in her expectant pussy. "Oh yeeeessss," she yelled, "take me baby, own my dirty cunt; make me yours!" Her impassioned scream preceded a furious riding of my cock, rising and falling rapidly as she sought to milk my cock of as much semen as she could. With each thrust into her delectable body I grunted, making her work harder to get me to cum, until at last she suddenly screamed "YEEEEeeees, you fuuuuuucking bastard, MUUUUuuumy's CUUUUuuuumimg," before climaxing spectacularly and falling like a rag doll onto my sweaty body. She was incoherently moaning and gasping for breath as she slowly came down from her latest sexual high and I gently stroked her back to calm her down. She felt good lying on me with her magnificent boobs pressed between us and her pussy resting on my semi-erect cock. She suddenly lifted her head and kissed me again; somehow the kiss felt deeper and more arousing than anything they had shared previously. "I've never cum so hard before darling," she whispered into his mouth, her hot breath exciting him again with its passion, "you really gave mummy a thorough work out; better than your father has even given me."

"Will we do this again?" I asked. "I don't want it to be just a Christmas day present."

"It won't be darling; you and mummy are going to fuck each other's brains out every day from now on. Mummy wants your big dick filling her needy cunt all the time." Her words stirred my loins yet again and she giggled as she felt my flaccid cock growing harder between our hot bodies. "It certainly feels like you are rising to the occasion again, sweetie."

"Mum, you are so sexy it's not surprising if I am hard all the time with you around. All I can think about is being inside you and pumping my sperm into your hot cunt."

"All your lovely thick creamy sperm;" Mum's voice had gone all dreamy as she let her erotic thoughts drift through her mind, "in my needy cunt. Hmmmm, that's a thought hot enough to turn me into a randy slut alright; a verrrrryyyy randy mummy-slut."

It was too much for my over active mind and I felt my cock grow back to its full throbbing eight inches, pressing into Mum's belly that was covered in the sticky mess that we produced from our joint cum session.

"OOOHHHhhh gooooddd; I love your cock Ben. Let's take this upstairs; if your Dad's taken our room we'll use your big bed to fuck." She lifted herself up off my body with a squishing sucking sound and grabbing my hand pulled me to my feet. "Have you ever had sex in your bed?"

"Does masturbating count?" I laughed at her enthusiasm to get upstairs and in bed with me.

"Of course not, that's just fooling around; I mean dirty full on fucking." Mum snatched up her empty tumbler and dipped it in the egg nog, drinking it down swiftly. "That's better; I craved something to drink. Mummy's ready to go the rest of the day now."

"How was the egg nog?" I asked as she fanned herself with her free hand.

"Delicious darling, but Mummy's getting really hot again. I want my young stud between my legs banging my brains out." She staggered out of the lounge on her high heels, dragging me along. She found the stairs somewhat difficult to manage in her aroused state, so I picked her up and put her over shoulder and carried her speedily up the stairs with her soft ass cheeks right alongside my definitely drooling face. We could hear Tess and Dad in my parents' bedroom still screwing each other senseless. Mum was giggling hysterically as she bounced up and down and was still in stitches as I deposited her on her back on my bed.

"Lie there slut," I scowled mockingly, "I'm just going to see how Dad and Tess are getting on. I'll be back in a few minutes to ravish that depraved body of yours."

"Promises, promises," My mother cooed from my bed. "Don't be any longer than that darling; Mummy still needs more of your lovely cock in her pussy."

I walked down the landing to my parents' bedroom and opened the door to find my father and sister still fucking each other as furiously as they had in the lounge. My Dad was between Tess's firm thighs driving his hard dick into her shaven pussy as hard as he could; she still had her high heeled sandals on as I could see them clearly where her ankles were resting on our father's shoulders.

"Hi Dad, it's only me." I called out. "Nice action. How's my bitchy little sister taking it?"

"Fantastically Son," my father grunted. "She's tighter than her mother but just as hot." He paused for breath. "How about Nancy; have you two finished yet?"

"No way!" I chuckled, "She's waiting on my bed for another bout with me. I just thought I'd best check you hadn't had a heart attack by now."

"Never felt better; your sister is making me feel like a stud. I haven't fucked so much since before you two were born."

There was plaintive cry from beneath my father, "Daddy, you've stopped. Keep fucking my cunt; I want more of your spunk in my pussy. I still haven't had enough to satisfy me yet!"

"Sorry Son, looks like I'm still needed." He chuckled, "Give my love to your mother and fuck her brains out."

"Fine," I turned and strode out of the bedroom, shutting the door behind me, and walked back to my room. I stopped dead at the sight. My mother was kneeling on my bed with her ass pointing at the door. She had both hands on her full rounded buttocks, pulling her cheeks apart to expose her puckered brown hole and glistening lips of her dripping cunt.

"Like what you see, you naughty mother-fucker?" My mother said throatily and with undisguised lust in her voice. "Mummy is need of something long and hard to help her out." She was licking her full lips lasciviously with the tip of her pink tongue as she looked at me over her shoulder.

I hesitated momentarily but as she wriggled her butt I almost ran across the bedroom to reach her blatant display. I knelt down and without further ado pressed my face between her ass cheeks. She smelt scrumptious, a heavy musky fragrance that I breathed in as I ran my tongue between the puffy cunt lips and then back to her tight little ass-hole. I rejoiced in the whole experience but especially in the way my tonguing was giving her so much pleasure and she accepted me in all taboo places.

"Mmmm... yes, Ben," She purred invitingly, "you're so good to your mother. Getting her all nice and wet, being a naughty mother-fucker making your mother so wet she's dripping all over your bed! I could certainly get used to you eating mummy's cunt juices."

I laughed at her lewd language, she knew it was exciting me all the more and she wanted nothing but my hard thick flesh driven in her wet cunt and buried there as I unloaded my sperm into her wanton body.

The story continues


12