All Comments on 'Family Christmas Gift Ch. 01'

by FamilyGuy1963

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Sexy family

Ben and Tess are 19 year old twins? Give Ben some sexy chest hair for that gorgeous manly chest he has. Something for his mother to taste and touch. Maybe he can actually fuck Tess too.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

Twin brother and sister is always a bad tell; it's not necessarily bad in itself, but it's usually a tell that the author has a limited grasp at what actually is hot, and not just "hot" in theory. And not surprisingly, it turned out to be a story where the main character gets cuckolded by his father. The writing isn't bad but next time, make sure to have a clear main character for the reader to identify with; this character should not be cuckolded or get any sloppy seconds. There can be intrigues and suspense, but he should get all the chicks and come out as the clear victor in the story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Great story

Looking forward to reading more of this story , hopefully they will all end up in the same bed and let their inhibitions down and experimenting with some bi fun

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Good, but would have been better without the aphrodisiac

The flirtation in the beginning paragraphs seemed to indicate that with more work on his part the mother at least wouldn't take much to fuck him. Now, what happens when it wears off? Is that the nature of the next chapter, that it becomes, "What did we do?" Is it essentially going to be ignored, as in "I don't know what came over me, but I liked it and don't want to stop."?

Frankie1952Frankie1952over 3 years ago

Will you continue with this story please? I wonder if bro & sis will get to spend some time together.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Hmmm.....

I know writing can be challenging, but this needs a lot more work.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userFamilyGuy1963@FamilyGuy1963
Started as a reader on website. Thanks to all those who have read my works so far. I appreciate all the positive reactions and ignore the "nay-sayers." Life's too short to worry about those who need, psychologically, to find fault or bitch about everything. If you don't like...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES