Family Christmas Gift Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was sucking Tess's engorged pussy lips when she suddenly pulled away and stood up. She turned round and sat down facing Nancy, pressing her cunt back into my face and begging me to continue my efforts to give her oral satisfaction. "Eat me out," she implored me, "make me cum again, darling. I love to have your tongue in my cunt."

I savoured her sweetness as I licked her clitoris and slipped the tip of my tongue deeper into her drenched slit. She wriggled her hips, encouraging me to penetrate her further and give her another orgasm. I could still feel my mother slurping on my dick and sucking hard, so between the two of them I was seriously about to cum again. I wasn't able to warn Mum as my face was firmly ensconced in my sister's cunt so it was a shock for Mum when she received the first jet of thick gooey semen in her mouth. She quickly swallowed the first load but kept the subsequent two in her mouth before she let my cock slip out from between her lips and sat up and kissed Tess. I felt my sister go rigid in surprise, and then I heard her moaning. I managed wriggle enough to extricate myself and looked up to see the pair of them exchanging, whilst kissing passionately, the large mouthful of spunk that Nancy had still not swallowed. It was soooo hot that my dick rapidly resumed its hardness.

I was so turned on by the vision that I instinctively started to finger the two soaking pussies that were available, sliding two fingers into each of them. They both started giggling and Tess almost choked as our mother pushed the last of my semen into her mouth with her tongue.

Nancy smiled at me, the remnants of my semen dribbling out of the corner of her mouth, then laughed. "This is so fucking wrong, on so many levels, but I love fucking and being fucked by my children."

"God, but I'm hungry." I was still lying on my back as Tess on one side and Nancy on the other snuggled close to me.

"Food or more sex?" Tess whispered, stroking her free arm up and down my chest.

12