All Comments on 'Family Comes Together'

by Suspicious_Quail

Sort by:
  • 32 Comments
Motherlessone77Motherlessone776 months ago

i hate free use crap. no real love.

Iceman79Iceman796 months ago

Lost me when the brother had to use a rubber

CriosCrios6 months ago

Fun story but father's being a bit of a prick by forcing Rob to use a condom, especially since he can't get his sister any more pregnant and his mother can't conceive.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Eh, it was 3-4 stars. You wrote a good story your grammar and everything was on point, I would like to have seen the son voice his pain in haveing to deal with family a bit more. Sammie wants her brother involved but involved means rubbing his face in his dad “ being the only one able to fuck her without a condom “ I mean the dad comes off as prick not a knock on the author more a knock on his character. You could offset it by the son getting his mom pregnant but I do think the Mc was right a wee bit of grooming going on.

vanyevanye6 months ago

He's an apparently successful neurosurgeon, and has to take a bus to get home? And then walks from town to his parents house?

His sister is now somehow considered his cousin, too? Why is that even a thing? She's his sister, and will be birthing a sibling/niece/nephew.

Only Dad gets to cum in Sammie, even though she's pregnant. Alpha flex.

Didn't care for the vibe in this story much at all.

Revvan_Revvan_6 months ago

Nice story.

I have the feeling, that even at the end Rob is not quite part of the family. I find it strange, that he has to use a condom.

NesticNestic6 months ago

I really enjoyed your story. Please continue and don’t listen to the negative comments… More than 5 stars…

ctalonctalon6 months ago

Rob has to use a condom but dad doesn't? He should have just gotten dressed and walked away at that point. Rob is just a casual convenience. Not a real member of the family.

RamazaRamaza6 months ago

Sammie isn’t a surrogate, its incest pure and simple, and the whole thing about Robbie having to use condoms even when Sammie is pregnant ,while the father is going bareback in his daughter and wife is just bullshit, they are using the sex to control Robbie, not because he is a real part of the family.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Started almost great, and then, bloody avalanche...vanye said it best in the comments

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Sammie's next child should be her brother's.

long_pusslong_puss6 months ago

Man this one really got me worked up for some reason. I agree with Nestic.

R_E_V_E_NR_E_V_E_N6 months ago

Rob seems really entitled. I like that he got nicer throughout the story.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I like incest stories, but this one was just the most outrageous one. I agree with vanye. Makes no sense that a very successful surgeon has to take a bus and walk anywhere. Issues with sister is a cousin. As the rest goes, he is literally just a seasonal fuck buddy and that is it. He isn't considered as family. Lmao oh we want you to be a part of all of this but wear a condom all the time. Just messing with him and flexing that he'll never get to do the same. You know if he had said yes that he did have someone he was seeing his dad would have tried having his way with her too. Should have just ignored the offer and did what he thought was right. Also, for those that would wonder what state it would have to be New Jersey or Rhode Island. NJ: No offense as long as 18+ RI: No offense with consent at 16+. So literally they wouldn't even be able to move to a different state.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Only a 1. The minute he found out his sister was the "surrogate" and they were having sex since the pandemic, he should have just left the house and said arrivederci.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Weird vibe. Son is being treated like a dog.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Was waiting for son to fuck his mom. Little control issue with son having to use condoms.

bluerowdybluerowdy6 months ago

WTF, had to use a condom, I see why he had a problem with his father. The son/brother was just an after thought, his father was really not sharing and the mother and sister, did not include him. Not really a good story.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Hate the whole premise. If I were Rob, I would have turned in his father. He didn't really give a crap about having a kid. He just wanted to screw his daughter as evidenced by the fact they started during the pandemic. It wasn't until later that the having their kid came along. He definitely was grooming her. Nothing but another story about a dirty old man. Nothing to love about this story. NOTHING!

DevonadrianDevonadrian6 months ago

Great story, not everyone has to be father of the year, you created a proper prick in this one. Robbie is both independent and dependent at the same time but his work situation is a bit off, it just needs a little clearing up. Great read 5*

OverconfidentSarcasmOverconfidentSarcasm6 months ago

"Why had his dad been sitting like that? Why had my father's arm been around her?"

Ffs, is it THAT hard to keep the POV straight? 2/5

Karl_HundassonKarl_Hundasson6 months ago

Just too creepy for me.

49WIZARD8849WIZARD885 months ago

That was fucked up that Rob had to use a condom. Didn't like the Dad at all

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Loved the story but I'm not much into father daughter sex and him wearing a condom when she's already pregnant and having to wear one with mom kind of spoiled the plot still 5 stars!!!!!!!!!!!

TINK75TINK755 months ago

I enjoyed the story. 5 stars. I do agree with the comments about the condom control. The father seems like a creep. Would love to see Sam and Rob break away from that and have a romance of their own in Rob's town.

SmellerSmeller5 months ago

We want you to be part of our family loving but keep your filthy cum away from my women. Kind of not inclusive at all. Seems like Sammie forced her father to include Rob. Father already stated if he had any say in it he would have been excluded.

tjreadertjreader4 months ago

We want you to be a part of the family, but oh yeah *you* are a second class citizen and are required to wear a condom? Fuck that. 😠

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

The father is abusive. He did something that made his son estranged from the family. First he forces his wife to accept his having sex with their daughter. He has the mother so under his thumb that she thinks it’s a good idea. He must have been forcing her to do many things, including satisfying his sexual needs. The daughter seems have an immature crush on her father that he did not permit her to outgrow. She has an insatiable libido and he took advantage of that during COVID. The condom is just the tip of an iceberg. Other writers might have turned the women into bisexual, but father would never tolerate that. This would be better classified as unwilling sex which occurred because that father had so manipulated the family that no one could reject him. This is the first incest story I’ve read here that was so lacking in mutual love. It may be well written but the storyline is disgusting.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Liked the story except the sex it was kind of bland there wasn't much information of what they were doing 4 stars

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSuspicious_Quail@Suspicious_Quail
Dreaming about Daddies... I like to write simple straightforward romance stories, mostly about strong women who want to make love to their fathers like I do.