Family Curse

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

...................................................................................

Rachel and I spent a lot of time together over the next two weeks -- both day and night, though not every minute. My mother seemed very pleased that I was doing something other than hiding out at home, which had been my original intention after my metamorphosis. I found myself starting to fall in love with Rachel, which was disconcerting since I expected to change back in a couple more weeks.

I had no idea how many times I might expect to change, so I could spend a month as Gene and be back to being Gina for a month after that. How would Rachel feel about only seeing Gina every other month? How in hell would I cope with college classes changing genders every other month? Someone was bound to notice.

One day, Rachel told me she had some family things she had to take care of, but that she would see me later. I basically chilled out at home. I went out with Rachel, or less often with my mother, but never went out alone as Gina. As I sat at home, there was a knock at the door. I didn't expect anyone but opened the door to see Jake.

"Rachel wants to meet you at a party and asked me to give you a ride there."

"She didn't say anything to me about a party."

"She's been tied up, but I'll make sure everything is okay until she gets there."

"Let me give her a call."

I tried calling Rachel, but got no answer. Jake seemed pretty cool about it, so I let him drive me to the party. It was at the house of a guy I knew, though not real well, and not at all as Gina. Once we got to the party, I said I needed to use the bathroom and excused myself. While I was there, I texted Rachel that we were at Rick Madison's house waiting for her.

I came out and Jake had a beer for himself and me. I drank the occasional beer at home, with my mother's permission, but had no intention of drinking very much. I sipped it very slowly, though Jake kept telling me I should drink it down and enjoy myself. I had no intention of letting Jake get me drunk. After a little while, I began to feel woozy.

Jake said I probably needed to lie down and rest until Rachel arrived. He helped me get up and took me into a bedroom. Once there, he laid me down on the bed and unzipped my jeans. I was largely out of it but was not happy about that. I was even less happy, when he pulled my jeans and panties off me. Sadly, I seemed unable to do anything to stop him.

I had little sense of time but it seemed as though very quickly, Jake had his pants and boxers pulled down and was ranging over me. I just knew I had been drugged and was about to be date raped. Before he stuck his cock in me, I heard a loud smack, followed by a yelp from Jake, with him falling over on one side away from me. I looked up to see Rachel holding a cricket bat with an angry expression.

"You sorry son of a bitch. You lied to my girlfriend to lure her here, then was about to rape her."

"She was... I didn't..."

"If you weren't my brother, I'd cut your nuts off and feed them to you."

"It's not what you..."

"Get your rotten ass away from me and Gina or I'll rip your fucking face off."

I heard and could feel Jake move away from me. I tried to sit up, but really couldn't. I think I heard Jake leave the room and the door slam shut. Rachel turned me with my legs hanging off the side of the bed and slid my panties and jeans as far on as she could. She managed to get them mostly on me then stood me up and finished it.

She walked me out of the bedroom and through the party. She was still brandishing that cricket bat and people sort of cleared out of her way. She got me out of that house and into the passenger seat of her car. I was still pretty doped up but was awake and aware and could talk some though perhaps without my usual caution. She got in and drove us away from that shit show.

"I'm glad you texted me where you were. I'd have had trouble finding you otherwise."

"I can't believe my best friend that I've known from grade school would do that."

"Your best friend since grade school?"

"When we were in Miss Parker's class in fifth grade."

"I was in that class too."

Something told me to just shut my mouth for a little while. I leaned back in the seat as Rachel drove us to my house. I couldn't even tell you how long it took or what route we took. When we got to my place, Rachel helped me out of the car and inside the house. My mother was there and the two of them sat me down on the sofa.

"Thank you so much for rescuing Gina."

"Gina is Gene, isn't she?"

"What makes you think that?"

"She can't hide things as well when she's like this, and there've been little hints all along anyhow."

"But Gene was a boy and Gina is a girl."

"Believe me, I know Gina is a girl. How is this even possible?"

Mom begged Rachel not to tell anyone, then told her about our genetic anomaly and the family curse.

"How would she end up either as a woman or man?"

"We aren't certain but think it has to do with sexual activity."

"So the face that Gina and I have been lovers...?"

"We are pretty sure that a female having sex with a male will stay female, and a male having sex with a female will stay male. We haven't dealt with lesbian sex, so we aren't sure about that."

"Does Gina know?"

"We weren't sure what would happen, and I didn't want to skew her behavior, so I never told her."

"So she may well end up staying as Gina."

"Whatever happens, please be kind to her."

I guess they figured since I was drugged, I wouldn't remember what they said, but I found it burned into my brain. Mom and Rachel helped me into bed and got me mostly undressed, though they left me in tee shirt and panties. Rachel laid down bedside me, wearing the same thing and spooning me. I went to sleep pretty quickly. I woke up alone in bed in the morning. I came out to find mom in the kitchen, dressed for work.

"Rachel spent the night here, but dressed and left as soon as she woke up."

"Why didn't you tell any of what you knew about my condition?"

"Most people would be freaked out by that."

"And I might have been, but at least I'd have known what to expect."

"I did what I thought was best for you."

"I'd never have made love to Rachel, if I thought that meant I'd stay a woman. I need to call her."

"She said she'd be by later. And you realize that the number of times you've made love to Rachel, if lesbian sex cements it, it's already done. "

"Are you sure?"

"I feel pretty certain. Don't you feel something for that girl? Do you want to give that up?"

"I think I love her, but will she even stay with me if I'm stuck as a girl?"

"Talk to her. Tell her how you feel. I'm pretty sure she feels something for you too."

Mom went to work and I just sat there, not knowing what to do or what to say. An hour later, Rachel returned and we sat together on the couch.

"I love you. I don't regret making love to you. I just never thought that meant I'd spend the rest of my life as a woman."

"We don't know for certain that you will. I'm falling for you too, but as Gina. I could never be with Gene."

"So if I do stay as Gina?"

"I won't promise forever, but I'd really like to see where this goes. If you stay as Gina, can you forgive me?"

"As long as you love me, nothing else matters."

............................................................................................

Rachel continued to spend time with me, and we continued to be lovers. About a week later, my period started. I wasn't used to that shit at all, and had to deal with not only the bleeding, but cramps and bloating. Mom and Rachel helped me through, and Rachel's period started pretty close in time to mine.

As my period was ending, it was time for the next full moon. I wanted Rachel to spend that night with me and told her that if I was Gene in the morning, I'd be sorry, but wouldn't try to keep her. As it turned out, I was still Gina in the morning as I have been ever since.

Gene had graduated from high school, but Gina hadn't, so I took a GED to get my high school equivalency diploma and started community college shortly after. Rachel and I are living together at my mother's house, and we've seen little of Jake since the party.

We haven't made any firm commitments, but we've talked about marriage, though my mom says we need to wait. We agreed that if or when we get married, we're both going to be in slacks instead of wedding gowns. I still can't get into wearing skirts or dresses and Rachel isn't fond of them either.

We still don't know what the future will bring, but for now our family curse has turned out to be a blessing, at least for me and Rachel.