Family Development Ch. 05: The Beard

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Anyway," Ben continued, relentlessly tormenting his assistant, "The thing is, with traffic, I am unlikely to get home much before 5 o'clock..." He added his thumb to his middle finger and pinched Kristy's bean. She hopped and squeaked. "By the way, would it be much trouble to set an extra place for dinner?" He inquired.

"Umm, no..." Carla answered, knitting her eyebrows at the question. "I'm serving pot roast and there's plenty. Why do you ask?"

"I thought I might bring my new assistant along," Ben answered smoothly, relaxing his hand. He cupped and patted Kristy's soaked pussy while he explained, "She just graduated UCLA and Claude might want to get a first person campus report before he starts there this fall."

"Sure," Carla agreed. "That sounds like a fine idea. It'll be good for Claude to meet a girl who isn't a high-school classmate. Broaden his horizons, so to speak, you know?" She opined.

"Exactly. See you soon, then." Ben concurred, although his intention, using Claude as a beard, was really the vicarious thrill of showing off his new fucktoy under his wife's unknowing nose. "Hell, I might even get it on while you're in the kitchen futzing around with the roast!" He thought to himself. He hung the phone on its hook, bent his head down and gave Kristy a long ardent kiss. "Which carrousel did they say for our luggage, Little One?" He asked, when they disengaged.

"This way, Benny" Kristy said, heading toward the 'Ground Transportation/Baggage Claim' sign.

*

Ben, Carla, Kristy and Claude sat around the mahogany plank table in the James' formal dining room. Ben and Carla were at the head and foot of the long polished dark wood table. Claude was on Carla's right with Kristy to her left, centered between her and her husband. Their plates were heaped with roasted vegetables and slices of roast beef. Carla picked up her water goblet and raised it at Kristy. "Welcome to our humble home, Kristy," she toasted, "Good luck on your MBA... we hope we'll see you again soon and often." She nodded to her right as Claude picked up his water as well. Ben and Kristy smiled, raising their stemware, filled with a medium Zinfandel.

"Mmm, Thank you, Carla. Ben has spoken so much about you." She smiled. "You may think keeping your girlish figure is enough to keep your man, but you gotta be willing to USE it," Kristy mused silently, before continuing her responsive toast, "I am honored to be welcomed on such short notice." Nodding, she looked at Claude and thought "YOU'RE a HUNK! I wonder if 'like father like son' has any truth?" Turning to her employer, Kristy concluded, "A girl can get a lot of practical experience under a senior executive. I hope to maximize my limited opportunity for exposure."

Ben coughed over his goblet, feeling his prick swell. "This is fucking GREAT!" He silently congratulated himself on his brilliant execution of the ancient duplicity: Hide in plain sight. "Well! What can I say after all of that?" He sincerely wondered aloud, looking at his son, his wife and his playmate. Turning to Kristy he winked, with his offside eye, out of Carla's view, "I have big plans for coming projects. From your performance as my assistant in Seattle and San Francisco, I am sure there will be nothing you can't handle." He raised his glass to his lips and took a long measured sip of the ruby wine, surveying the women for any telltale sign of difficulty. Seeing none, he put his goblet down and looked at Claude.

"You're safe at home, son," Ben observed, lifting the wine bottle, "Can I pour you a small glass? It's good stuff..."

"NO," Carla interrupted her husband before Claude could answer. "He's still only 18, Ben. I'm keeping him company with water and that will be fine." She shot a meaningful glance at her son. "Right, honey?" She asked, as a formality.

"Um, that's right, Mom," Claude quickly agreed. "I really want to stick to water, Dad," he reinforced, looking at the dark scowl flash across Ben's face.

"Goddamned blue-nosed bitch!" Ben cursed in his head. "How the fuck did I ever hook up with you?" Tilting his head left to right he acquiesced, "OK, no problem... More for US, eh?" Ben asked Kristy, catching himself, just in time, before he accidentally added 'Little One' at the end of his question.

Kristy nodded slightly, then read the politics and pushed her wine away. "Uhh, I think a swallow for the toast will be enough for me. My head is already a little 'buzzy'... must be from the flight and the drive." She explained sweetly.

Ben grimaced and muttered, "Fine... more for ME, then." He picked up his utensils and commenced his meal.

While Carla, Kristy and Claude conversed pleasantly on all manner of topics, Ben remained sullenly silent through the remainder of dinner and drank the entire bottle of Zinfandel just to spite Carla. After he drained the last drop from his glass he extended his right arm and retrieved Kristy's goblet, untouched since the first sip. Glaring defiantly at his spouse, Ben tipped the globe and quaffed the contents in a single draught. "That'll show her she can't fuck with me... AS IF!" He said to himself. Pushing himself from the table he rose and said, "Excuse me, I'm going to pour myself a drink and watch a little TV... if anyone would care to join me, they're welcome," he snarled uninvitingly.

Carla looked at Kristy. "I must apologize for my husband, dear. He gets a bit cranky after a road trip." She shrugged. "I don't know why. Maybe the stress of all the meetings... but you would possibly know more about that than I, since you were with him the whole time." Turning to Claude, Carla asked, "Can you help me clear, sweetie?" She stuck her hand out as Kristy immediately rose to offer her help. "No, no, no! YOU are our guest. Just sit still, or go in the family room with Ben." She smiled endearingly. "Really. This won't take but a jiffy!"

Kristy decided the diplomatic thing would be to sit and remain in the dining room, evaluating the next phase. Claude got up, gathering an armload of plates and walked into the kitchen. Carla followed with the platter and utensils. As the swinging door closed behind her, Carla put her dishes on the butcher block island and approached Claude.

"That Kristy is a very smart and sweet thing, Claude." She said sotto voce, checking over her shoulder to make sure they were, in fact, alone and not overheard. "You ought to see if maybe she doesn't have a boyfriend... you could do a lot worse, you know. She's cute as a bug's ear!"

"MOM!" Claude hissed, aghast. "You're pushing me at her? I thought you and I... " he stopped talking, confused by the situation.

"Oh, honey, baby..." Carla soothed, rubbing his face, "Of course there was you and me... all WEEK and I LOVED it... I still want you inside me..." She snuck a naughty squeeze of his package, noting its familiar incipient response. "BUT, I am your MOTHER and I can't be your girlfriend or your wife. You MUST move on and find someone else to be with full-time." She kissed him quickly and continued, "You understand, right?" She pulled his hand with hers under her skirt and held it to her warm pussy. "This will always be yours. Anytime you want it. I can afford to hold out for you." Her cunny began melting. She pressed his hand hard through her panties and closed her thighs around his wrist. "But you have to be SMART, too! Find a girl. Love her! You can do that! I KNOW you can!"

Claude was almost in tears from the earnestness of his mother's pleas. He pulled his hand away from her cunt and raised it to his lips. He kissed his damp fingers and smiled at Carla. "You know you are right, Mom." He was stunned by the clarity of her plan. "I probably should have realized. I'm sorry you had to spell it out." He shook his head ruefully. "OK, I'll try to find a girl and I'll start with Kristy, I guess, if she isn't already involved with someone else. She is, as you say, smart, sweet and very cute." He stepped away from Carla and began scraping the dishes.

Carla hand just smoothed out the pleats of her skirt and picked up the leftover meat from the butcher block when the kitchen door swung open and Kristy stepped through. "Hi!" She said, brightly, "Sorry, I got to thinking a GOOD guest is a USEFUL one... Can't I help in some way?"

12