All Comments on 'Family Disrupted Pt. 03'

by PurpleMonkeyDishwash

Sort by:
  • 26 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

donkey shit - 1*

MiniwandMiniwandover 2 years ago

Disappointing. You took everything I didn't like in the first two chapters and put it there. Mothers killing their sons without regret. The whole "white boys deserve to die" attitude isn't great.

Drew being put in prison killed the story. I thought you would continue with the wife being Carter's bitch but no. This chapter is too weird and no fun at all. There is 0 sex scene worth reading.

I liked the first two chapters but this one killed the story for me. Too bad

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Wow. You didn't get the hint from such a poor response on the first 2 attempts that you submitted a third. Then again, stupid is as stupid does. Didn't bother to attempt reading more racist trash, just gave it an automatic 1.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The greatest story ever told

MrWilburMrWilburover 2 years ago

Looks like a fun read

GcoachGGcoachGover 2 years ago

Like I have said about the last two chapters. Some of the stuff is stupid and it’s unbelievable: releasing a hardened criminal because because he is going to be a dad, turning the son into dog food. Cmon, that’s just dumb. However I do like the sex scenes and the interracial aspect. Just make the story more believable, please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The sex writing is good and I think you had a good idea to start but ran out of material fast, everything else around the sex is completely unbelievable racist nonsense. Every single black guy happens to have a massive dick and is super sexually aggressive and every single white person is submissive? The son being gay out of nowhere and the stupid community service bullshit. Mothers not caring if their children live or die. I like interracial cuckold stories but this was mostly garbage.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

So glad your back!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

CRAP!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Nah garbage

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The series was beyond belief but that made it so amusing, good work.

Zephyr33Zephyr33over 2 years ago

good writing, but the prison/death elements kinda cut out the potential for good action by splitting up the characters too much.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I really enjoyed the sadistic, if rather far fetched, chain of events. Would encourage more please.

hornynhardforuhornynhardforuover 2 years ago

Seriously stupid and idiotic story

daganetdaganetover 2 years ago

It's a great story. I understand why someone might not like her. But the author tries different approaches and different fetishes. And it is normal, so don't bully him, over that. He has many other jobs. I think they will suit you more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

First two chapters were good, but this one was not. I really dont understand the kids getting killed thing, completely took me out of the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

A bullshit story

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Well that's a bit of wasted time I won't ever get back. What a shit sucking story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Well, this is a fair warning to all those who wants to be cucked. Be ready to lose everything.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Love this angle on the BNWO.. keep writing, and so glad you came back with this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I know this is just fiction but it is so crude and cold that is sucks

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Your mentally ill for writing this.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Incel faggotry

fritzwis2020fritzwis20209 months ago

The evolution of the story into a black comedy shows genius on the author's part. Can anyone be upset at the improbable and outrageous situations a

that all these characters fallinto. Really? One son mauled , killed, and fed to Maestro's dogs? Another son's head smashed buy a sledge-hammer wielding soup maker? Comic genius. This is a unique story.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

there was nothing erotic about this series. the only reason i kept reading is to see if you could get even more ridiculous, and i gotta say, you succeeded. I dont mind unrealistic sex stories, but this isnt really about the sex. I dont know what kind of lawless weird dystopian world this is supposed to take place in, because it doesnt resemble reality at all. it could have been a hot stroke story, instead it was a strange bit of weirdo simultaneously racist to both black and white people murder cannibal fantasy. Strangest shit i ever read

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

To those haters out there this was justt story , fucked up but still a story. Long and thort of it is that therepeople out there that like these types of fiction, while im not really into this stuff normally their were elements enjoyed and some i didnt. as for charaters yes there are people out in the real world who are as warped oras easily swayed. even some parents who will give up on there kids forthe sake their own pleasureand throw them away because they are in the way of what want But in the end if you dont like these kinds fiction dont continue reading them.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPurpleMonkeyDishwash@PurpleMonkeyDishwash
Cheating girlfriends, promiscuous moms, cocky bullies, oblivious wimps... This is what I write about. Don't comment on my stories telling me to go kill myself or that my characters need to grow some balls. I don't like happy endings, and I don't like incest. I'm on ImageFap h...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES