Family Drama Pt. 01

Story Info
David has a plan for several of the ladies in his life.
14.5k words
4.64
77.4k
199

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 10/25/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CB_Grl_Dani
CB_Grl_Dani
1,235 Followers

AN: Inspired by Scouries Two Pregnant Moms & A Sis?

Dearest Readers, while this story borrows the original story premise I have changed it to suit my narrative while keeping the characters, and some lines of dialogue. from the above-mentioned story, The character portrayals have been changed to suit my writing style and many other things were fleshed out.

I sought the author's blessing but after waiting a month with no response (he hasn't been active here since Nov of 2020) so I am going ahead with my story. I hope you enjoy my take on this tale.

~~~

My story begins in the here and now but we will be covering details of the past and recent past as well. My name is David Michael Taylor. I am 18 years old and as of this point in my life only a few months away from graduating high school with honors. I am the only son of Kenneth and Sophia Taylor. I am 6 feet tall and have a runner's build to me as I am a cross country and track star for my high school in California. As such I have a nice tan and physique. I have my mother's blue eyes and black hair but my father's handsome looks and a pale complexion (normally).

I spend quite a bit of time at the beach with my friends and date quite frequently. While most of my friends chase society girls I prefer girls that most of my social circle would say are socially beneath us. I don't have the same attitude as I prefer women that while beautiful, are more down to earth and have a good head on their shoulders. After all, women age, and some of them very badly. I have seen many a pampered princess age badly from teenager to adult and have nothing but their trust funds to fall back on.

Moving on to my family life, My father is a very wealthy businessman and my mother has been a stay-at-home mom all of her life. Life changed for my family when I turned 15. My dad called my sister and I into his study and announced that he and our mom were getting a divorce. Over the past few months, there have been many tense moments between mom and dad but neither my sister nor I were able to ascertain the nature of said arguments, that is until now.

As upset as I was by this news my sister was infinitely more so. She yelled and screamed at my dad about destroying our family and for what? Dad didn't answer him but as I looked at my mother I had a sneaky suspicion that she knew, she just didn't want to say. So, by month's end, dad had moved out of our house and closed on his new... well mansion for a lack of better words. It wasn't billionaire big (as dad wasn't a billionaire) but it was still larger than our current house and so far he would be the only one living in it. He of course said that he wanted us to visit him and that he would set up rooms for us.

Krysta was very adamant about not taking him up on the offer (at first). It took a year before she would spend more than a few hours with dad after that. She was mommy's girl and the two were very close. While most teen girls are breaking away from their mothers at this age in an act of rebellion my sister and mother were the best of friends. While I don't think Krys told our mother absolutely everything that she did I do know that they shared more so than other mothers & daughters. Still, mom wanted Krys to have some kind of relationship with our dad so eventually, mom convinced her to start spending some time with the man as he was considerably older than mom and she knew that with his active lifestyle that he was bound to die at some point in time.

Continuing down my family tree with my sister. Krysta Marie Taylor is 2o years old (thus, two years older than I am). She was born shortly after our parents were married (by months). Her birthday is February 21st and she was born in 1986. Krysta grew up taking part in ballet but shifted to gymnastics until her bust grew so large it became difficult for her to properly compete. As such, she switched to cheerleading. She became captain of the cheerleading team in her junior year beating out all of the senior girls. My sister has dark hair that seems to get darker the longer she is in the sun. She has my mother's olive-like complexion inherited from mom's side and dad's green eyes. At 20 she has filled out over the years to a very shapely 32C-22-34.

My mom, born Sophia Rosa (nee Fratelli) Taylor, came from a nice second-generation Italian American family. They owned a modest little vineyard and had their own brand of wine that does quite well throughout the state. While they would never go national, choosing to do things like their family did in Italy, they were well enough off. As I tell this story my mother only turned thirty-six this spring. I have been told (not that I needed to be) that she was impossibly beautiful for a woman who had two adult children. Mom had long wavy black hair that normally fell over her shoulders in a fiery cascade that simply led one's eyes downward to the full, round, still high, and firm breasts that screamed to be cupped and caressed. While I don't know how my parents met I do know why my father was so instantly taken with her after seeing her high school photographs.

Traveling down from her bust, next was her ridiculously small waist, and then the flaring outward of hips and her... ass! There was no question about it, my mother was hot! A fact that my friends almost inevitably pointed out to me after seeing her. Life got even worse after American Pie coined the term MILF. While in high school, if I felt strongly enough about a girl, I would introduce them to my mother (they already knew Krysta as she was very popular). Despite my mom introducing herself as my mother, none of my girlfriends believed that this stunner was old enough to be in her 30s, much less a mother of two.

This brings us to the antagonist of this tale. Kenneth Oswald Taylor: Dad has always had an eye for younger women (and sometimes girls). Our father was married once before. His first marriage began as an 18-year-old college freshman. Dad met an innocent young girl for, the first time away from home and she was immediately smitten by my father's intellect and sophistication. The woman's name was Nia Potok.

Nia came from a large Greek family and was the youngest daughter and the first to go away to college. She was also the first to defy tradition and date outside the Greek community and thus was ostracized when three months after arriving at college she fell pregnant from my dad's viral sperm. To save face in his family's social circles and stop a scandal that the girl's parents were threatening to make, Kenneth Taylor married his baby momma. Nia immediately dropped out of school at her parent's insistence and raised their daughter, Alana Taylor, while dad managed to graduate college with a degree in business while supporting his new family. He interned with a very prestigious company starting in the summer before his junior year and when he graduated had a high-paying job waiting for him.

During his marriage to our mother, Dad never spoke of his first family. He also has never said why but he one day abruptly walked out on his family. From what I've learned talking to... someone, his in-laws never took to dad, no matter how good a provider he was. When the divorce was finalized my father gave up all parental rights to his daughter and was cut out of her life. While Krys and I knew we had a sister named Alana that was all we knew. Dad only had one photograph of her and that was from her third birthday.

Two years later he married our mom. Neither mom nor dad had ever fully explained how they'd met and fallen in love to either of us (well... at least me). Within a year of their marriage, Krysta was born and 18 months later I came along.

Krys and I were at the door the day Dad came to pick up the last of his things. Krys stood with her arms crossed in front of her breasts and was glaring daggers at dad for being so selfish and for hurting our mother. I was equally mad but hid it well. I have long since learned to properly mask my emotions from everyone around me. Mom was in her room crying hysterically at the notion that her family was for all intent and purpose, no more. I handed dad his last box not wanting him to stay any longer than necessary. He said that he would see us later when he was all settled in so that we could go furniture shopping to decorate our rooms at his house. Krys stopped off in a huff, not even saying goodbye. She had to go lay next to our mother and comfort her broken heart.

~ March 17th, 2006 ~

Have you ever had that sinking feeling of impending doom even though there are no signs to the contrary? You're just minding your own business when all of a sudden the hairs on the back of your neck (or arm) stand up on end? Or how about you're just minding your own business and your pulse begins to race? Always go with your instincts, because they're usually right. I knew something was coming when after settling into my room at my father's house he calls my sister and me into his study to "Talk".

The last time something like this happened (in our family home) he broke the news that he and our mom were getting a divorce. Based on his track record I could hardly wait to hear what he wanted to "talk" about. He waited until my sister and I were in our seats and comfortable. Then he asked us if we were all settled in.

"Dad... what do you want to tell us?" My sister asks. She too remembers all too well our last "Talk".

"I'm getting married." Dad just blurts out. I facepalm myself as the words leave his mouth. Dad never was one for subtlety.

"WHAT?" My older sister screeched. Her scream was so loud that I think that the neighbors at the end of the block heard her.

Looking back I really should have known what was coming when he called us into his den and said he'd like to discuss something serious. While Krysta is more observant than I am she doesn't visit our father as often as I do. Krysta is fiercely loyal and protective of our mother ever since the divorce and as such only visits dad once every few months. As such she never knew that our father has been dating Katrina Sloan for the past year. Since the divorced dad has dated several women that are very much like Katrina but none of them lasted very long. I have to admit, I was surprised when he made it to one year but was sure she was so long-in-the-tooth now that he would be trading up for a younger model any time now. Apparently, he was waiting to tell both Krysta and me at the same time so that if we went nuclear he only had to endure it once.

Truthfully I thought that we were going to have a heart-to-heart about how we were doing in school... or that he was going to offer us a summer job at his company... or even maybe a little discussion about our love lives. Boy was I wrong, but as I've been worried about that last item a little relieved as well (more on that later).

"But what about Mom?" Krysta asks.

"Honey, your mother and I have been divorced for a while now. We've both moved on."

"Moved on? Moved on to fucking where... and with whom?"

My father moves over to his desk and picks up a framed photograph that he had turned down before we came in. As a frequent visitor, I knew all too well that the photo was not of any of us. My father moves within arm's reach of Krysta and presents the photo to her. He is smart enough not to hand it to my sister as she would probably either drop it or throw it.

"Her!" Krysta says in a loud tone. "Dad... you're sixty-two. She doesn't look any older than me." My sister states in an accusatory tone.

"Katrina is a university graduate with a Master's degree in psychology... and for the record she is Twenty-six," Dad said softly, knowing how much his words had hurt my sister.

"Ohhh... I'm sorry... she's almost the same age as our half-sister!"

I vocally groan when Krysta says that to our father but not for the reason most would think. As I turn my back to the two for a moment I can't help but think that Krysta is throwing tact out the window this time. For some reason, it had never occurred to my sister that our elderly dad would possibly remarry, especially to someone as young as Katrina. However, given his history, it shouldn't have been a surprise.

For the last three years, I'd been spending my time between two houses. At first, I found it to be a weird experience, but for a horny teenager, it had certain advantages. Firstly both of my parents spoiled me in an attempt to gain my favor over the other. This meant that I had lots of spending money as my mother loved to give me "dad's money". Krysta took money from mom but never my father (so dad just gave my mother the money he would have handed to Krysta himself). Second, I had access to very nice cars via my parents the moment I got my driver's license. Mom wasn't going out much and Krys was given a fancy new Audi for her 18th birthday. As such I could drive Mom's sports car which she seldom used and dad's whenever he was out (which was often). For my 18th birthday, my father gave me a motorcycle (specifically a crotch rocket). Being in sunny California he informed me that it was the perfect ride as my dates would have to hold onto me tightly. My dad was a fountain of wisdom but this is one little nugget that I completely agreed with him on (and I could still use his car at my leisure).

Krysta went on a rant for another fifteen minutes until she was all yelled out from her huffing and puffing. While she was recovering Dad informed us that the wedding was set for the Saturday of Memorial Day weekend.

"That's only a few weeks from now dad, and I'm going to be leaving for Europe the next day," Krysta complained.

"I'm aware of that sweetie. But between all of our schedules it was the only day that fit," he said, then added, "I was hoping that you will both come. Just because I'm not married to your mother doesn't mean that I don't love you both. It would mean a lot to me if you both came."

"I'll... I'll think about it," Krysta says. She crossed her arms in front of her breasts, stood up, and stomped away as she used to when she was younger.

"And what about you son?" He asks me, hoping I will be more accommodating.

I was very reluctant to go. I felt the same as Krys did, especially regarding our mother. However, I had an anterior motive to go. So, I promised him that I would be there. But on the condition that I could bring a date. Dad readily agreed. He asked me to see if I could persuade Krys and I told him that I would do my best but reminded him from who she gets her stubbornness (the answer was him). He sighed and wished me luck. As I left the room I knew what his next two requests would eventually be and I couldn't wait for them to come. I grinned thinking back to my statement to him and how easily I played this to my advantage.

~ March 18th, 2006 ~

I normally sleep in on Saturdays but today I was rocked out of my sleep by an incessant knocking on a door. However, it wasn't my door being knocked on but my sisters. From the sound of the voice, it was Katrina trying to talk to Krysta. I looked at my clock through bleary eyes and saw that it was 10:12 in the morning. As it was Saturday dad would be out golfing with his work buddies trying to score more accounts with wanna-be golf pros. He would be gone until almost dinner time. As I roll onto my back and sigh I can hear faint bits of the conversation happening through my sister's door.

"I know you're angry... maybe hate me," she started trying to appeal to Krysta via psychology. Having spent 18 years with the woman I could tell Kat to save her breath. No one, save my mother can get through to Krysta if she doesn't want to.

I heard the door fly open and could imagine the look on my sister's face as I clearly heard every word my sister tells our soon-to-be stepmother, "Hate you? You're damn right that I hate you. Breaking up marriages... fucking old men for their money," She accuses our soon-to-be stepmother.

"Krysta, you don't know me or anything about me. Firstly I hadn't even met your father when your parents divorced three years ago. I only met him two years ago."

"What about the money? I notice you didn't object to that point."

"I don't care how much money your father has. He could be a lowly bank clerk working for minimum wage and I would love him." Krysta says in her defense.

"Kryst, you're twenty-six years young... you're almost the same age as my half-sister! Can't you find somebody your own age?"

"Age is a number, Krysta. The truth is that despite being in his sixties your father is still very... virile. More so than any other man that I have ever known. He loves me and I love him and we're going to be a happy family." Katrina states standing up to my sister.

As much as I love my sister I am actually proud of Katrina for standing up to Krysta. I had a variation of this conversation with Katrina when we first met, but I was much nicer about it. There is a long silence after Katrina's declaration and I wonder if one of the pair is dead. As I contemplate getting up I can't help but think about Kat. Katrina Sloan was just about the hottest woman that I have ever seen. She was easily one of my top 5 hottest (attainable) women. After spending time with her I quickly discovered that Kat was very smart. Most men probably took one look at her and assumed that she was another bubble-headed blonde coasting by on her looks. I knew that Kat could easily have had anyone she wanted but for some reason, she'd chosen my 62-year-old dad. If I'm completely honest I have had a hard-on for her ever since the day dad introduced her to me. Sure I was loyal to my mom so I didn't immediately warm up to her but eventually I let her in and we developed a cordial relationship.

I'd even lain in bed stroking myself as she and dad went at it on the other side of the house. She was a screamer and even the supposed soundproof construction of dad's new house couldn't muffle Katrina's groans of pleasure as she writhed under his prick. I'd even watched them once. Had watched them late one night, had stood in the darkened hallway outside their room, naked, my throbbing prick in hand, as dad had pounded deep inside of her. I'd had to fight myself to stop rushing into the room and pushing my old man off her and replacing him. My hard cock had finally spurted gobs of cum against the wall even as Katrina's orgasmic screams echoed around me. I knew I still wanted to fuck her even after dad's marriage announcement.

It was quiet for some time but eventually, Kat started talking again. "Look, I don't expect you to love me... maybe ever. I know you are loyal to your mother and I respect that. I'm not trying to replace your mother, I'm just in love with your father and I want us to get along. One day, maybe... you'll let me and hopefully, we can be friends.

"And what about my mom?" Krysta asks in a demanding tone.

"Krysta, your parent's marriage has been over for years. Your dad has moved on and eventually so will your mother. After all, she is young... rich... and very attractive. Eventually, she'll find someone new."

"What, she'll go out and find some twenty-year-old boy toy and live happily ever after?"

"If that's what she wants... why not?" Katrina asks.

I can tell my sister is fuming at the notion of my mother with a younger man, heck, probably any man. Finally finding her voice, Krysta says, "We're done here. You can leave now!"

"I'll leave... but remember, you'd better get used to me Krysta because I'm here for the long run!" Katrina barks.

Krysta slams the door and with a loud groan, I hear Kat stomp off and slam the door to the master bedroom. I am smiling, my arms behind my bed as I lay naked thinking about the two women and their verbal tirade.

"Yeah... but will dad be around as long as you?" I say to nobody in particular. Based on my mother's prior statement I gave Kat no more than four years before dad's eye began to wander again.

CB_Grl_Dani
CB_Grl_Dani
1,235 Followers