Family Drama Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CB_Grl_Dani
CB_Grl_Dani
1,235 Followers

"Naughty, naughty... dancing with your lover naked underneath your dress all night," I say capturing her lips and kissing her deeply.

"Mmmm... I wasn't..." She pauses to allow me to kiss her some more. "Wasn't naked all night. I took my panties off before the reception line." Vanessa states. "You don't know how hard it was keeping the front of my dress from getting wet being near you all night in such an intimate manner."

"Ohhh... I am well aware." I say taking her hand hand placing it on my cock. Van strokes me several times before she finally scoots back from the edge of the bed. I divest myself of my socks and climb onto my father's king-sized bed after the sultry vixen. When she hits the pillows along the headboard I pounce on her and she wraps her arms and legs around me. My large cock is pressed firmly between her soaked pussy lips and she moves her hips in such a sexy manner that I can't help but groan.

I can feel the smile this is eliciting from Vanessa. "You want me, don't you?" Vanessa asks me.

"As much as you want me," I say as her hand comes between our bodies and strokes my shaft. Staring her in the eyes I then ask, "Are you ready to consummate our relationship?"

"Yes hunny... breed me!" Vanessa declares. "Breed me in dad's bed." Vanessa releases her hold on my waist and aligning my cock with her pussy I slowly move in and fill it with my rock-hard dick.

"OOOOHHHH MY GAWDDD!" Vanessa screams. Knowing we have the house all to ourselves we don't hold anything back. We are making love on top of dad's bed and when he comes home the room is going to reek of sex. If dad was smart he would have scheduled his flight to leave the following day so he could christen his bed with his new wife. But over the past few weeks I've made a point of proving how blind, trusting, and ignorant he can be. Now, I am the one christening his bed with my new wife.

I kiss Van from her lips, along her face, down her neck, to her left shoulder, along her arm, until I reach her fingers. Adorning her ring finger is my paternal grandmother's wedding ring. Dad gave it to me on my 18th birthday telling me that it was willed to me by my grandfather. I knew Vanessa was the woman I was going to give said ring to and the tears she shed when I slipped it onto her finger melted my heart. Vanessa and I had made sure that the pastor was one of the last guests at the reception. As dad was offering free booze, he decided to partake with all of his parishioners and other guests. Before he could leave, I approached the man and offered him a large bonus if he would stay long enough to marry Vanessa and I.

He asked how long and I asked to to wait until after all of the other guests were gone. I told him we waited until the stroke of midnight so as not to take away from the bride's special day. Showing him said bonus, he was more than amenable to our request. The pastor signed the marriage license and performed an impromptu ceremony before the cleaning staff who in addition to having their fill of all of the leftovers, I gave a ten thousand dollar bonus (also of dad's petty cash).

Vanessa groaned over and over as I began to pound into her sexy body. Her tits which were a natural 36D, while not as large as my mother's, were the perfect size for her frame. Our skins were a good contrast. My creamy complexion pressed against her olive complexion. Even now, my sun-kissed tan was blended with Van's golden tan. Our skins began to perspire as we moved as one. I kiss her breasts... nibbling on her nipples as she digs her nails into my back. The pain is sharp and instant but I don't care. Just knowing that I have this goddess beneath me, panting, groaning, moaning throughout the house.

"Ohhh, fuuuuck! I love the feel of your cock David. I never thought that I would find a man that could make me feel the way you do... who knew that I would have to have sex with my half-brother to find my soulmate!"

"Mmmm... Vanessa Coleman-Taylor... or should I say, Alana Vanessa Taylor... how does it feel to be a Taylor once again?" I ask as I drill my cock into her over and over again.

"Uhhhh gawd..." she groans happily. "I'm just glad uhhh... if I have to be a Taylor... uhhh... again... uhhh... It's because... uhhh... I... married... uhhh... YOU!" She says loudly as the head of my cock pushes against her cervix."

"Ohhh gawd... give it to me David! Fill me with your cum! Give me your sweet, sweet seed!"

"Is that what you want baby? You want me to fuck you in this bed for the next two weeks. You want my balls to churn out blast after blast of white seed into you?" I ask my sister/wife.

"Gawd yes! I never thought I'd find anyone like you... I don't care that we share a parent... I want you... uhhh... ALWAYS..." Vanessa moans... "Please... I want your babyyyy... I want to give you... lots... and lots... of... bayyy... BEEEEES!"

Vanessa's pussy clamps down on my cock and as she hits her orgasm she brings me off and my cock spews its life-giving seed directly into her womb. With her nails still in my back, I groan as she digs in like a cat sinking its claws into a scratching post. Jet after jet flows from my balls, through my cock, and into my lovely sister/wife. Only after we are spent and recovering do we climb under the covers and snuggle up together. Our bodies are a sweaty mess as we settle in. Vanessa's left hand is resting on my chest and I can feel the engagement ring that I gave her at the cabin and the wedding ring that I gave her tonight on her ring finger. As we settle in I look at the rings on her finger I think back to how all of this came to be.

~~~

I turned 18 in November and during one of the weekends that my dad was out with his work buddies I worked my way through my dad's desk just snooping about. It was during this time that I discovered, at some point in time, dad had looked into his daughter, my half-sister's, whereabouts. I took the paper with her location and moved the file to the bottom of his stack of files. He might realize that he didn't do this himself but it will probably take some time as he has to worry about work and (at that time) his new girlfriend (Katrina). I couldn't use dad's car in my observation of her as it is very noticeable so I would use my motorcycle or occasionally I would trade dad's car with Krysta's car which is far more inconspicuous. I spent weeks watching her, discovering her routine. Next, I found out where she worked. I wasn't intentionally stalking her (perse), I just didn't know how to introduce myself to her. After all, our father left her and her mother for my mother. The time discrepancy from when he left Vanessa's family when he married my mother, and when Krysta came along are all in too close proximity to be a coincidence.

Fate decided to introduce us by way of the mugger who choose Vanessa as his target. I don't know when it happened but during my time observing her my love for her grew. First, it was a simple familial love but the more I saw her, the more my love changed to that of a man for a woman. I would die or kill for Vanessa, of that, I am quite sure.

Getting to know her I knew that it wasn't infatuation, it was true love. While it should have bothered me that I was lusting for a woman that was related to me I think I have always known, deep down, this is who I was and what I was into. Vanessa did not know who I was (familial relationship-wise), but she took the time to learn everything I was willing to share. It wasn't until after we spent the night together that I was ready to risk telling her. The following weekend I took her out of town to a cabin that I had rented for us.

As soon as we were inside I locked the door, we lost our clothes and we made love on the bear skin rug well into the night. I had her drive up the second half of the trip and during that time I discharged our cell phone batteries. While she went to look at the cabin I disabled the car so she couldn't leave. Once we were sexually sated and relaxed I broke the news to the woman I loved about who we were to one another... really. At first, she thought that I was joking. But as I sat there looking at her intently she realized that I was not. I told her everything that I had learned about her from what our father had shared with us and then told her the truth about how I found her. I told her I watched her trying to decide how best to approach her and introduce myself... but then explained that the more that I watched her that my feelings for her changed.

Vanessa didn't take it very well and locked herself in the bedroom of the cabin that night. I slept on the couch in the front room and woke up as soon as the sun came up. I set everything out so that when she was ready I could make us breakfast. It was around 9 AM that I heard Vanessa start moving about. Shortly after she came out of the room wearing only the blanket from the bed as all of our luggage was still in the car's trunk and she had left her clothes scattered all over the floor as we came in. I still remember that conversation like it was yesterday.

"If you're my half-brother... and you knew I might act like this... why... why tell me at all? You knew I was in love with you! Weren't you worried that I would call this... us... off?" Vanessa asks. She wants the answer to this question that has probably been on her mind all night.

I walked over to Vanessa, she was still a bit unnerved at the notice that her lover is also her half-brother (apparently). "It was a risk... yes," I answer. "But I had to hope my sincere affection for you would sway you. But.. I had several things going for me in my favor."

"Such as?" Van asks me really curious as to my answer.

"First, I know that you love me. Even now, I know you are hurt that I kept this information from you but I can still see the love you have for me. The same love that I have... have always had... for you."

"You're awfully sure of yourself, aren't you?" Vanessa asks. There is a hint of sarcasm in her tone.

"No... I'm sure of us. This brings us to point two. We've shared things with one another, not just our bodies, but our hopes, our dreams, and how even after the short time that we've known one another that we were hoping to fulfill all those things together."

"Any... anything else?" She questions. I can see her resolve begin to weaken so I hit her with the big gun.

"Dad... don't you want to get even with our father for how he treated your mother?"

Vanessa turns away at that. I'm curious as to why but I let her have her moment with her thoughts. Eventually, I ask her, "Well, do you or don't you want to get some measure of payback for the grief he caused her and your family?"

"YESSS! Vanessa screams. "Yes, I want payback. He left my mother and me and moved on like we never existed. He blames my grandparents but they told me the truth. He had a wandering eye even back then and was looking for the next Mrs. Taylor. I was barely two when he up and left us for your mother. We never learned her name... or anything about any of you. We just knew that she was younger than my mother and was very successful in business."

I took Vanessa in my arms, blanket and all, and lift her up with a strength I didn't know I had. I carried her over to the couch and hold her so that she can vent whatever emotions she has been holding in for all these years. When she settled down I carried her over to the table where I sat her in the chair across from me. I then made us breakfast and we ate in silence. She asked me if I was angry with our father for how he had also left my mother. As I was totally in love with Vanessa and wanted to be completely honest with her I told her exactly how I felt about the man. She listened intently to how I had bottled up my feeling and wore the facade of an understanding and dutiful son. All the while planning to somehow stick it to him when he least expected it.

"And what about me? Where do I fit into your grand scheme?" To say that my answer shocked her would be an understatement.

The encounter I was secretly dreading happened at the wedding and I was a little worried when dad saw Vanessa in the reception line that he had recognized her as his daughter. After all, she looked very much like her mother had in her youth and she has his eyes. My heart was racing when their eyes locked as recognition was almost there. I have to thank Kat for interrupting the moment and giving me the chance to spirit Vanessa away.

~~~

Vanessa and I woke up four hours later. It was still dark outside but our bodies, despite only a short nap in the grand scheme of things, were revitalized. This time Vanessa climbs on me and rides herself to an orgasm. My two friends are still recharging so I don't cum in my bride this time. As Vanessa gasps for air, I turn her around and slowly lower her until her hands are on the bed. She then adjusts herself so that she is on her knees. Just as she is on the verge of recovering from her orgasm I go to work sexually pleasing my wife. I methodically make love to my goddess and she tells me how wonderful she feels by screaming out in sexual bliss every time my cock strikes the opening of her womb. Her magnificent breasts are flailing about every time my hips collide with her round rump. We do this over and over until she picks up the pace and I have to match hers. We grunt and groan in unison as our bodies collide. The sound of our skin slapping against one another is the orchestra and our love making the symphony. Finally, we reach our peak again, and once again, I flood her womb with my seed.

Vanessa shudders as her womb takes in blast after blast of my cum. My dick stays lodged within her pussy. It doesn't want to leave and from the way, her body still has a grip on it, she doesn't want me to leave her either.

"MMMMM... that was heavenly," Vanessa says kissing me immediately afterward. We are now in the spooning position. My dick is still within her holding in the flood of sperm. We hope one will take but we have many more days to try and accomplish this task.

"Indeed," I reply.

"Do I really have to share this with the others?" Vanessa inquires.

"I am hoping you will. But if you tell me you can't... then we might not get the desired result of my machinations."

Vanessa sighs loudly. I'm not sure if from the realization that I'm right or because she is still catching her breath (maybe both).

"You're probably right." She reluctantly concedes. "Just remember... I'm first above all, and our kids come first!"

"As you wish... my love," I say kissing her shoulder, then her neck, her face, and finally I drink from her lips.

Vanessa smiles at my words and through our kiss. When we stop she moves back so we are pressed as close as we can be. My hands claim her breasts and we interlace our legs as we drift back off to sleep. While dad doesn't close the blinds and curtains as he likes to get up at sunrise (which will be very soon), my wife and I need to cooperate if we are going to continue trying to procreate over Vanessa's peak days.

We hope that by the time our father and his wife return to their sex-scented room that Vanessa will have a developing fetus in her womb. Our child will grow over the course of nine months, but in that time I plan to continue the Taylor line with my mother, my full-blood sister, and our new stepmother. Between that and everything else going on my dad won't know what hit him.

~~~

To Be Continued

CB_Grl_Dani
CB_Grl_Dani
1,235 Followers