Family Estranged Ch. 02

Story Info
A mother and daughter's ordeal intensifies.
3.9k words
4.46
23.7k
25

Part 2 of the 9 part series

Updated 01/01/2024
Created 12/01/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Charlotte was shuddering still. The naked mother of two and sexy widow could only lay there, dazed as the pleasure still lingered, her cunt still twitching, her fluids now staining the bed sheets.

'Oh god,' Charlotte thought, cheeks red with shame. Part of her was glad that her deceased husband Derek would never have to know about this horrific shame... never have to know about what her and Sky were going through.

"Not bad, Mama. You come like a pro. You really are the slut I was hoping you would be," J murmured. "Now here's the big question. Who wants to take cock first?" The masked intruder looked at Charlotte's stricken face and then her daughter's.

"Please... fuck me," Charlotte croaked. She would do anything to spare her daughter. Of course, that was exactly what her captors had been hoping for.

"Nah. I don't think so. I prefer my sluts a little less eager," J added. "Sluts like this young pussy right HERE," J continued. Now, reaching out, he ran his fingers gently over Skylar's nipples, making the girl shiver before he reached down to cup her bare pussy.

"No, please don't rape me," Skylar whimpered.

"Please you monsters, I said you could fuck me! Please fuck me!" Charlotte growled.

Ben and J exchanged another look of understanding.

"It seems these bitches don't understand the importance of calling us by our proper titles," Ben rumbled. "We're your 'Masters,' and yet you two sluts keep forgetting your place. Let's remedy that once and for all."

Ben nodded at J. "Let's put this cutie beside her mother on the bed. I've got an idea."

Skylar struggled, but her exertions were futile as the two muscular men forced her onto the bed and cuffed her wrists to the headboard face-up much like her mother's. Then the two men tied each woman's ankles wide apart, securing the women's nearer ankles to each other and their further ankles to the two bedposts.

"Now, let's see if we can discipline these pussies so they remember their betters."

"Please Masters, we're sorry. We'll do better," Charlotte insisted.

"Y-yes, I'm sorry, Masters. I won't forget again!" Skylar babbled. But it was clearly too late to avoid the men's wrath. J drew out a long leather riding crop. The end of the leather instrument flared outward with a more or less flat surface, but that surface wasn't smooth - it was cruelly studded with tiny bumps.

"Now where were we? Oh yes - teaching two worthless PUSSIES their PLACE."

J let the crop drift down each woman's belly, teasing each of them so that they had to guess when the first blow would land. He watched the fear that gripped the mother and daughter's faces. He reveled in their sense of helplessness as their eyes remained fixed on the awful device in his hand.

"Let's start with the young bitch first. She seems to be a slower learner," Ben suggested.

SMACK! J brought the crop down hard on Skylar's poor pussy. Skylar squealed and writhed in her bonds as the shock of sensation tore through her body. Another smack and another cry tore through the room. This seemed to go on forever. SMACK! SMACK!! SMACK!!! Again and again, the cruel head of the crop came down with a whistling arc to pound the soft, yielding flesh of Skylar's cunt. Again and again Skylar's shrieks sailed through the bedroom.

Meanwhile, Charlotte was desperate to save her daughter from the pain.

"STOP!!! PLEASE STOP you MONSTERS!" A string of expletives followed, the mother's anger at seeing her daughter tormented now overriding good sense or reason.

"Time to gag this dumb bitch. Looks like I was wrong - she'll need to learn her place too, and if anything has even more to learn than her young bitch daughter," Ben growled. He retrieved a bright red ball-gag with a cock-shaped prong from the duffel bag and proceeded to shove it into Charlotte's mouth. The mother's protests were soon reduced to impotent muffles. Ben made sure the straps were fixed tight, so tight that Charlotte's jaw would soon feel the strain, and that cock shoved down her throat made it impossible to breathe except through her nose. Still gasping, writhing in her bonds, Charlotte tried to bellow her outrage at the men who were tormenting her little girl.

Meanwhile, J's hand was just warming up. He was slamming that crop into Skylar's tenderized young pussy as if his entire goal in life was to smash those soft folds into pulpy bits.

"AAAAYYYY!!! MASTERS please forgive me! MASTERS, I'll be good. I won't forget to call each of you MASTER again! PLEAAAASEE!!!! AAAAAYYYYY! OH GOD!"

Skylar's cries at last died down as J stayed his hand. He looked down at his panting captive. Skylar's beseeching eyes were beyond desperate now.

"Do you understand what you are, bitch? That you're just fresh pussy? That what you want doesn't matter? Do you understand your PLACE?"

Skylar quickly nodded. "Yes Master, I understand that now. Please, I won't forget it, Master, I swear."

J nodded slowly. "Good girl. I think that deserves a prize." He handed the crop to Ben. "Why don't you educate Mama while I give this sweet girl a reward for her compliance."

Ben gleefully took hold of the crop and began wailing on the mother's recently sated sex. Soon Charlotte's muffled cries of torment sailed through the bedroom. In a strange juxtaposition right beside her, though, Skylar had a far different experience. She lay there in shock as J knelt at the foot of the bed and began to lap softly at the pussy he'd just brutalized. His tongue lapped ever so gently and tenderly on her swollen and now quite sore cunt lips and clitoris. Skylar felt J nibbling and sucking on her with a tender care that appalled her.

'No! This can't be happening!!' the young woman thought to herself, hating her betraying body as her cunt, despite the sensitivity and in some ways because of the sensitivity from the brutal lashing with the crop, now became hyper-attuned to every deft flick of J's tongue. Soon he had his fingers inside her too, just as he had her mother's. Soon he was sending those fingers deeper and deeper inside her, exploring her, fucking her with them, feeling the slow slickening of her vaginal depths as her clitoris yielded to the caresses of his tongue and the deft grazing of his teeth.

With Skylar's eyes heavy-lidded from growing lust and feminine instinct, Ben now forced the mother's head sideways to watch her daughter's predicament. He slammed the crop against Charlotte's bare pussy again and watched with satisfaction as the woman's entire body shook from the blow, a muffled bellow of pain shooting past the gag.

"You see your daughter learning now, bitch? To please us is to know pleasure. To resist is to know pain. Now, have you had enough yet, bitch? Are you willing to play nice?"

Frantically if sullenly, Charlotte nodded. Ben proceeded to lean down and unfasten the gag, letting it dangle beneath the beautiful woman's chin.

"Good. Once my partner's done with his cunt-licking feast, I'm going to rape that young pussy. That's right. Now here's what I want you to do, bitch. Beg for me to fuck your sweet daughter. Let me hear it."

Charlotte hated herself for letting the words tumble from her lips, but she knew there was no use resisting anymore. It would only bring more pain, and after all was said and done these two vile men would still do whatever they wanted to do to poor Sky anyway.

"Please Master, fuck my daughter."

SLAP.

"Say it with FEELING, bitch. Don't be so half-hearted."

Ben waited expectantly for Charlotte to try again.

"Please, fuck my sweet daughter, Master. Please fuck her hard!" she chirped.

A grin spread behind Ben's ski mask. "That's more like it, whore. For a big-shot celebratory author, you're not such a quick learner, but you're finally getting there. Now while we wait for my partner to make your little bitch CUM, I think I know how we can pass the time." Saying this, Ben knelt between Charlotte's legs and lanced her cunt with one easy thrust, swift and sure. Charlotte's eyes bulged as she felt a wave of awful friction from the man's pelvis smacking against her now over-sensitive, brutalized flesh. His cock flew deep inside her, and then he was fucking her, slamming his manhood in and out of her with a steady cadence.

"Ahhh! Fuck, you're still awfully tight for a big-titted whore who's given birth to two brats. Damn, Mama, you're one hot pussy. Now grip my cock. Make it good for me, bitch." Gripping her by the shoulders, Ben now hammered between her legs, his cock driving into Charlotte's cunt as if it belonged nowhere else.

"Oh god! Master, fuck me," Charlotte gasped, finally catching on that her only hope was to cooperate, flatter their vanity, and submit to the dominant instincts of their captors. With her hands clenched around the headboard for leverage, the sexy MILF rolled her hips downward, her snatch meeting each and every fuck, sheathing that cock inside her with the very limited wiggle-room that the cuffs and ropes binding her allowed. She looked down and made sure to help impale her sex on Ben's cock with each and every thrust, groaning as he took her.

"Damn, bitch, you're finally understanding. Look at you, fucking like a big-time author, all right, showing me what a secret SLUT you really are," he jeered. His hands gripped her shoulders more firmly now, pulling her onto his cock as their bodies smacked together, as his cock found itself coated in her cunt's juices more and more.

"Let's show your daughter how to FUCK, Mama," Ben groaned with approval. "We'll show her what a good rape looks like."

"Yes, Master. Please fuck me. Fuck my pussy so hard," Charlotte moaned.

Meanwhile, as Charlotte succumbed to their captor's demands, Skylar found herself reaching the most shameful pinnacle of her young life. She felt her breasts aching with need, her nipples pebbled up with a surging libido as wave after wave of pleasure coursed through her. J's furious assault on her clitoris gave no signs of letting up. He sucked hard on that engorged nerve bundle, capturing it with expert precision between his tongue and teeth. His fingers delved deep inside her, stroking her, caressing her vaginal walls. Skylar felt her pussy moving in rhythmic motions against her captor's mouth, all in time to his fervent attentions. Her cunt cream trickled down his tongue, the wetness gathering and surging. The beautiful blonde felt her body tense up with a buildup of bliss that was just yearning for release. Her hands clenched up as she forced her pussy against her rapist's tongue, shamefully but not-so-secretly loving the sensations he now gave her.

Ben gripped her hips and pulled her down flush against his face even harder now, feasting like a glutton, slurping on her sex like it was some immortal elixir.

"Oh god. Oh please!" Skylar moaned. She felt her toes curl. Her entire body seized up. The girl's breasts ached with fresh intensity and her stomach muscles clenched to match a clenching lower down, and then it took her. The orgasm embraced her like an avalanche. The climax tore through her like the gale-force winds of a hurricane.

"OOOOOOOHHHHHHHH!"

Skylar's entire body shuddered as she came hard in her rapist's mouth, flooding him with her juices and writhing on the bed. She forgot where she was or who she was for a few fleeting moments. The pleasure took her. Claimed her. Destroyed her and built her back up. She came to in a daze, a leftover fog of pleasure mingled with desire engulfing her, her sated cunt still spasming as J pulled back and stood up. His chin glistened with the evidence of Skylar's lust.

"Mmm, I made the young bitch come. Now did I hear you right, Brother? You want to fuck this young pussy? Shall we switch?"

Ben was enjoying the warm, moist depths of the mother's pussy now entrapping his cock, but he nodded. Sliding out of her, he switched places with J, who now mounted the right side of the bed and slid between Charlotte's legs. In seconds, he was inside her, his cock swimming in those wet depths, fucking her like a beast, his butt muscles clenching up with effort as he drove into her, pinning her to the bed with his cock.

But Ben took his time with Skylar. He hovered above her, his hands pressed on either side of her face. He watched as her gaze lingered on the impressive length and girth of that cock which was about to impale her - raping her and destroying her sense of self forever.

"Please Master..." Her words trailed away though. Ben could tell that she wanted to beg him not to rape her. But the smart move was to go along with it, to please him, and that was what had cut off her plea and reduced it to silence. She knew the smarter play. She knew that it was either play nice or suffer.

"Please WHAT, bitch?" Ben prodded. He gave her face a gentle slap, his tone almost playful.

Skylar licked her lips and stared once more at that glorious hard-on - at a ten-inch cock so magnificent that she had to admit, if she'd had a boyfriend, she would have wished for him to have a cock like that.

"Please put it inside me," she whispered.

Ben's eyes narrowed. He gripped her by the throat. "Please WHAT? I can't hear you, bitch."

"Please fuck me," Skylar croaked, causing her captor to release his grip. "Please fill me with your cock, Master." The girl was still coughing and gasping when Ben positioned the bulbous tip of his manhood between the girl's labia and threw his hips forward, stabbing his cock deep into those soft folds like a knife, impaling her with his blood-engorged spear.

"AAAAYYY! Please not so fast, Master! Please!!" she squealed. Her sensitive pussy couldn't take the violent flurry of his fucks. The sensitive flesh of her cunt, still so tender from the crop's beating, now flared with overwhelming stimuli each time he smacked his body into hers, stuffing her completely and irrevocably with his raping shaft. But Skylar took it. The young woman was nothing if not resilient. She bit her lip and groaned, accepting that cock, knowing that if she could survive the hardship of losing her father and being abandoned by her mother, then she could survive this too.

And soon, despite the pain, a grudging sort of pleasure bloomed too. The girl found her snatch accommodating and stretching around Ben's thrusting cock. As his shaft rubbed against her insides and created a delicious kind of friction deeper inside her pussy, that slithering pleasure began to overpower the agony of her raw-beaten cunt lips. As Ben's body smacked against her clitoris at the right angle with each successive hammering of his figure atop hers, the girl's groans turned into grudging moans of surrender.

"Ahhh!"

"UHHHH!!! You like it, slut? You like my big cock deep inside you? SAY it."

Skylar looked up at her captor. Their eyes met, and he saw devastation and arousal in her heavy-lidded gaze.

"I love your big cock inside me, Master," she panted. Her ragged breathing continued as she rode the sensations of that cock using her pussy for a sheath, that soft, nerve ending-lined paradise accepting a raping shaft with a gratitude that was both shameful yet inevitably steeped in feminine instinct. Skylar pushed off the headboard like her mother beside her, guiding her cunt down onto her rapist's inexorable manhood, gripping him in a vice both soft and warm.

So it came to be that a mother-daughter movie night of bonding had turned into a far different kind of bonding. As the two lay beneath their captors, getting raped together, this new traumatic experience bound them as one in its own twisted way.

About thirty minutes passed. Thirty minutes of a creaking bed frame and flesh smacking against flesh, pussies gripping cocks, balls slapping against inner thighs.

"UUUHHHH! Fuck! Can't hold out much longer, Brother!"

"Me, either!" Ben replied.

The two masked intruders both swore almost in unison. Their prodigious loads of cum soon shot into the fertile females beneath them. J came first. He bellowed and ground himself into Charlotte as his cock leapt inside her wet warmth, her pussy juice practically scalding him as it mingled with his own fountaining seed. Unbeknownst to Charlotte, she'd just been impregnated despite her age. She would give birth to a third child unless modern science intervened, assuming she survived the night and that they let her go.

As for Ben, he came soon after. He slammed his hips forward in a flurry of movement. Wrapping his arms around Skylar's torso, he hugged himself against her, her sensitive nipples feeling the hard planes of his chest as he began to gush inside her, shooting thick ropes of cum deep in her young pussy. She shivered as she felt burst after burst of hot, sticky goo filling her, tainting her. Claiming her. Warming her.

'I'm not on the pill,' was all Skylar could think. 'Oh god, I'm not on the pill.'

In the aftermath of his orgasm, Ben leaned down and kissed her with a hunger that took Skylar's breath away. Automatically, perhaps to please him or perhaps just on instinct, she kissed him back, letting their tongues tussle as his manhood slowly softened inside her now cum-filled snatch.

Finally satisfied, both men withdrew from their respective soft, warm havens. Each pussy soon sported a gliding, oozing trail of sperm which now slid down to each woman's ass crack.

The two masked intruders admired their handiwork.

"This was as good as you said it would be. The mom's even hotter up close," J said to Ben.

A quietude and stillness now settled over the bedroom. It took a while, but both captives finally recovered their breathing. Charlotte and Skylar each had their eyes closed, hoping to wake up from this nightmare, hoping that when they finally opened them, somehow these two monsters would be gone.

"Please... you've had your way with us. T-take whatever you want. I have jewels and we have money... in a safe in the bedroom closet... I-I'll tell you the combination. Just take whatever you want and go," Charlotte wheezed.

A moment of stillness reigned as the two intruders seemed to seriously consider the celebrity author's proposal. Ben leaned over and spit in the mother's face before slapping her tits.

"Bitch, you think we came here for money? Isn't it clear to you by now that we came here for PUSSY?"

Ben's deep, rumbling laugh was soon seconded by his partner.

"Bitch, you and your slut daughter don't even know the half of it. It's going to be a long, long night of rape for you two. That's right. We're just getting started. Are you ready to see some of the other toys we brought? Yeah, why not? Let's break out the big guns."

Skylar and her mother now looked on in horror as J and Ben drew out their 'toys,' all of which looked nothing less than obscene: a tall, 12-inch pink dildo with cruel ridges up and down its entire length which suddenly vibrated to life as Ben turned it on. Next: a five-tailed whip whose strands ended in hard, harsh-looking beads. And then: a three-pronged strap-on dildo, with two prongs for the wearer's pussy and ass and the third, longest prong designed to allow the wearer to fuck another woman. But perhaps worst of all was a longer, crueler-looking shock wand which crackled with electricity as Ben previewed it before their naked captives.

Ben and J stood at the foot of the bed eyeing their prey.

"So who wants to experience 'Thunder' first?" Ben asked, sending another zap of electricity hissing through the air as he activated the jumbo shock wand.

"And who wants a good, hard thrashing at the hands of 'Beast'?" J added, his hand gripping the handle of the aptly named whip as he sent its tendrils out with a loud CRACK above the women's heads.

Both women stared transfixed with a sense of dread and doom. Soon the cat o' five whip's slap across the mother's breasts were joined by Charlotte's cries. Soon the zap of the shock-wand against Skylar's pussy made the girl writhe and shout at the top of her lungs. As both women shook and begged and squealed with cum still seeping out of them, the men worked their bodies over with the patience of an artist.

12