Family First Ch. 06

Story Info
Erin and Audrey at the mall, Sonia and Nathan at play.
6.4k words
4.56
11.7k
18

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 07/06/2023
Created 05/31/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

by thestepfordgirl

// AUHTOR'S NOTE // Hey folks, it's been a minute! I have no idea if this is a return to me writing stories. I have a giant folder on my computer of half-finished work from the last 2 years and I don't know if I will have the time or the energy to finish any of them. I have appreciated all the kind words I have received over the last few years and you are all lovely <3 ///

While Nathan and Sonia began their morning rutting in the pool house, Audrey was slowly waking up from pleasant dreams, a flutter in her belly and the lovely graze of her silky sheets moving across her body as she stretched. She lifted her leg up into the air, examining the way her supple thigh tapered into her smooth, tight calf. Her even, honeyed tan creased as she folded her leg over the other and began to escape the bed. As she stood up, she was immediately struck with dizziness.

"Uhh, that's..." one hand fell to the bed to balance and the other came to rest across her stomach, trying to settle the growing flutter. "Wh-ooh no" Audrey began before feeling a knot twist in her belly, urging her to run to the bathroom. The fluttering grew stronger but she didn't feel anything coming up.

She examined herself in the bathroom mirror, the fluttering in her abdomen was now starting to make her giddy and she took a second to examine her body. She couldn't quite place it, but her face felt more compelling. A little flush, maybe her lips a little swollen. Her eyes looked back at her sparkling and begging for attention. Her hand not on her belly dragged up her flank to squeeze at a breast and let out a tiny gasp. The heft they had developed over the past few weeks was extremely pleasant, Nathan was pumping her full of cum and it was apparently only going to the right places.

"Oh fuck," Audrey squeaked as she felt her belly contort, causing her to bend over slightly before swinging back, her spine tilting backward, thrusting her swollen tits out and she saw it. She stared at it right in the mirror, but could barely believe what she saw. Her trim, toned tummy twisted and bulged. Centered on her belly button, her entire abdomen swelled outward, it would be imperceptible to anyone else but Audrey was transfixed by her middle that now pushed 2 inches further than it had a moment ago.

She stood for she-couldn't-tell-how-long just staring at her belly, rubbing it, turning side to side to see it from different angles. She scarcely believed it was real. She was beautiful. She was in love.

She was...

******

"Yes, you can go," Erin's mom responded so flatly she could have been a robot. Erin's eyes fell to the placard on her mom's desk 'Kai Ming Wu - Research Director.' Well, she was in work mode, so that made sense. But she knew it couldn't be that easy, there had to be some catch. "There better not be any Ethans this time."

"Yes... mom, no Ethans..." Erin always despised it when her mom told her to do something she had already taken care of. Ethan was definitely not coming to anything anymore after his disappearing act at Audrey's.

"You'll find a nice boy at college, someone in a good program that plans on getting his masters," her mom continued.

"Yesss, mom... a smart boy with good prospecmmmfmfmn..." Erin trailed off her acknowledgement as she made her way for the door knowing her mom could continue like this for an hour.

"With good genes, too. Your sister keeps waiting and I want to see grandkids before I retire!"

Erin quickly slid to the door and out of the room before her mom could start with any more mortifying comparisons to her older sister. She made her way down the elevator, into the garage of the pharmaceutical building and climbed into her beat up sedan, another reminder that she was sibling 2 getting the leftovers from her older sister. Before she could turn the ignition, her phone vibrated.

'I deff need new bikinis for the trip, wanna go? :))'

Which was Audrey's way of saying, 'I don't have a car, please take me somewhere.'

******

Erin sat in the driveway scrolling through her phone, swiping through guys on dating apps, none of them appealing to her. No, she had gotten stuck on a very particular kind of guy lately. Sure, a lot of these guys were cute and had funny lines in their bios, but she looked at their arms. Erin's opinion of men's personalities had diminished lately. Her attention had lasered in on appearance. She was disappointed to see them not popping out of their shirts. And none of these guys could be packing a-

"Hey sexy!" Audrey announced, popping the car door open.

"Hey! Uh," Erin stammered as she closed the dating app and brought her eyes up to see Audrey. But she could barely get up her friend's legs without noticing something. "Woah, did you... you look so..."

Erin and Audrey had both always been short and thin, though Audrey was a little bigger than her. But her thighs were squishing into the seat, bulging out of her cutoffs. Her tummy poked out a bit over her waistband and her boobs bounced in her too-small-crop top as she fell into the seat.

"Healthy? Glowing?" Audrey giggled, "thanks!" as she rested her purse on the floor between her sandals and sat a tall aluminum water bottle into the cupholder with a clank, the flowers and smiley faces on the bottle stared at Erin. "Where to first?"

"Sunsout? I think they just got a bunch of new stuff," Erin suggested.

"Sure!" Audrey chirped as she took a long pull from her bottle, finishing with an exaggerated "ahhhh," as it popped from her mouth.

The girls mostly made small talk as they got through the freeway slough to the shopping district, catching up on shows and friend drama.

"Are Kendall and Rana still together?" Erin asked.

"Yeah! Actually, they're driving. Rana just got some micro bus from a guy at Alpine."

"Let me guess, plenty of room in the back?"

"Hah! Ohhh yeah, those two have probably already 'christened' that thing." Audrey laughed out her response as she went for another sip from her bottle.

Audrey had opened the bottle a few times and the smell was beginning to permeate the cabin of the car, a wonderful haze filling Erin's nostrils. "Hey, what's..." she found it a little hard to think for a moment, "... the, uh, what are you drinkin'? It smells... really good."

"Oh," Audrey replied, holding out the bottle and observing it, "it's a new protein shake I've been drinking." A smile crept across Audrey's face as she sloshed the bottle around a bit, the thick smoothie 'shlorping' around within. "Do you wanna try some?"

Erin pulled into the parking space deep in the garage of the mall, turning her key to stop her shuddering car. "Sure, how much are they?"

"Ummm, dunno," Audrey giggled, seemingly her only mode of speaking anymore. "My boyfriend's been getting them for me, I'll have to ask," she took another sip before offering the bottle to Erin, "but you can try some now, see what the fuss is about."

The heady scent filled Erin's nose, flaring her nostrils. The creamy coconut washed over her, deciding for her that she would have a sip. She slowly lifted the mouth of the bottle up to her lips, about to take a small sip when Audrey's hand went for the base of the bottle and tipped it upward, sending a wave of thick cream down Erin's throat.

"Mmmmmm," wasn't the cough and sputter she was expecting to release, it went down so easy for such a viscous mixture. Erin's tastebuds were immediately overwhelmed as it seemed to cling to her tongue, even after she swallowed, she could still feel a tingling residue coating her mouth. "Wow, that's... holy shit." Erin NEEDED the hookup on this smoothie.

Audrey pulled the bottle back and capped it, giggling, "hey there, greedy gus, not all of it. There's more back at the house. Oop," she brought her face right up to Erin's, "missed some," and stuck her tongue out to lick some of the white jelly running from the side of Erin's agape mouth, finishing her with a kiss on the cheek. "C'mon, I'm gonna grab a churro," Audrey bounced out of the car and swayed her hips as she made way to the mall entrance.

Erin sat still for a moment before a violent shudder ran down her body, amplifying in her stomach and then shooting down to her legs. She wailed in the muffling confines of her car as a full body orgasm ripped through her muscles.

******

The spacious mansion sat imposing atop the hillside. Morning sunlight poured into the windows, illuminating beautifully decorated rooms by the mistress of the house and her exquisite taste, from beautiful paintings to gilded upholstery. Luxury tvs and sound systems filled the entertainment areas, dazzling glass and jeweled statues purchased by the mistress of the house portrayed their high status to any who entered. And normally, a house like this would be entertaining many guests for exclusive soirees.

But for the moment, all of it was simply a backdrop, a towel of myriad material. A receptacle for the gallons of cum that Nathan had been spraying all morning. He had filled Sonia to the brim hours ago and now she was titfucking him to yet another orgasm, just as satisfying as the first, catching what little she could in her mouth as the rest plastered her already goopy face.

"Ffffffuck. Me. Again?" Nathan sighed as his orgasm continued, thick rivers of sperm emptying from the tip of his cock as if he hadn't done so dozens of times already. "It won't stop." Even as the orgasm subsided and the river died down to a stream to a trickle to a steady drip, the 14 inches of red, angry meat encased in Sonia's pillowy mass of breast stayed hard. "It's like the more I cum, the more it wants."

"You wo-on't see me complaining," Sonia spluttered as cum fell from her mouth. "We should fill Ms. Nina's bath and soak in it," she mused as she released Nathan's dick.

"That..." he panted, "hoo... that should be a joke but I think I could actually do it," the hung teen realized as his voluptuous servant stood up, revealing the extent of her body that had been covered in semen. She wiped the thick goop off of her breasts, letting it splat like gelatin onto the floor beneath her as she clambered over Nathan's erection to straddle the shaft, pressing herself up against her master. She affectionately nibbled on his neck as she recovered from the one man gangbang she had been subjected to.

Thinking about her whirlpool tub and the lake of jizz standing on her carpets, Nathan couldn't get his aunt out of his head. They were going to avoid her by heading to the beach before she returned from her cruise, but what then? What would they do when the confrontation became unavoidable? His look of consternation must have been obvious as Sonia presented Nathan with his 'thinking tit.' Her thumb-sized nipple brushed up his chest and his mouth opened in response to wrap around the tasty teat. A steady flow quickly began to pour out of the dark nipple as Nathan's lips went to work, and an overstimulated Sonia let out a constant small whine as her swollen mammary gradually released some pressure.

Nathan indulged in the sweet milk, Sonia's flow seemed as endless as his own and he could feel it reinvigorating him. He reached between his and Sonia's bodies to grab at his shaft, feeling the urge to stroke, a desire to cum yet again. His lover's exhausted form provided pressure and something to grind against as he stared into her eyes. Her milk was filling his stomach with invigorating cream at the same time it filled his mind with lustful thoughts. It told him that her tight, sucking snatch was amazing but already thoroughly bred. There was so much pussy he could be plowing. Limiting himself like this felt... wrong.

Nathan released her turgid teat with a wet slurp and a moan from his whore. Her breast dribbled milk as if yearning for his mouth to return. His mouth hung open, panting. Like a dog with too much energy. Sonia was in love with her ravenous master, his hungry mouth sat open, waiting for her to feed him. Her devious mind offered her an idea for how to fill it.

Sonia's long fingers slid down her abdomen, arriving at her swollen, well used pussy. The cock stuffing it was lazily continuing to pump out a stream of sperm into her and it was oozing out of the gap between their heated bodies. She rolled her fingers through the sticky mess of her master's semen and her own feminine honey and brought it up to his mouth.

"Hungry, master?" She offered, the goopy mixture drooping off of her hand but still too solid and viscous to drip off. "It's delicious."

Nathan's mind was in a daze, like all the blood in his body had rushed down to his oversized cock and left him lightheaded. He took the proffered hand and enveloped it with his mouth, swirling his tongue around her fingers.

Sonia felt a dark delight in seeing her stallion swallow his own seed. Followed quickly by puzzlement as it seemed as if his eyes now sparkled a bewitching purple. "You're right, my darling," Nathan's mouth spoke, "that was absolutely delightful. May I have some more?"

Nathan's powerful muscles lifted Sonia up with ease, causing his cock to slurp out of her pussy. He hefted her up by her bubbly ass cheeks and deposited her onto his shoulders, brings his mouth up to her vulva. She groaned in delight as he began to make out with her pussy with a passion no lover had ever shown her. "Master, this... ooOOOOHH... I had no idea you w-would-FUCK. YES!" she screamed as Nathan's tongue dove into her depths, sucking and slurping her insides.

He detached after an agonizingly blissful minute with a wet pop and Sonia stared down into his wild, sparkling purple eyes. "Marvelous. Absolutely marvelous. Sonia, my darling," Nathan's mouth spoke, "shall we greet our guests?"

"Guests?" Sonia asked. The chime of the door rang less than a moment later.

******

Erin took another gulp of the delicious smoothie, trying her best to stifle the moan of pleasure as it passed her tingling lips, unable to stop a tiny whimper from slipping through. Her legs wobbled as they tried to continue forward through the mall's spacious walkways, held upright only by Audrey's hand on her wrist dragging her along. She had become acutely aware of the cotton shirt grinding over her rock hard nipples.

"Hehe," Audrey tittered as she retrieved the bottle. "You look you've been dying of thirst every time I hand this to you," taking another swig herself before capping it.

"It's really..." Erin began, not really sure where the end of that sentence was or if it really mattered if she ended it. They had stopped in front of Sunsout. A summer wear store buried deep in the center of the mall and she was a little concerned that she didn't remember any of the walk here.

"Oh my god! Look at this one!" Audrey had already skipped off into the bikinis at the sight of some shiny thing. Erin stared off into dark ceiling and the blinding ceiling lights. A bead of sweat ran down her forehead. Fuck, she was so horny.

Audrey pulled a handful of bikinis off of the rack and stole glances at her blissed out friend. She was getting it bad, but this would make it easier later. It was for her own good. "C'mon, wanna see how these fit?" she asked, but Erin could hardly muster a 'buh' at the moment, so Audrey grabbed her by the wrist again and pulled her into the furthest dressing room she could, grabbing a handful of dresses off of the return cart.

She was especially thankful that this place cared a lot about privacy, the dressing room door went floor to ceiling and with the return dresses stuffed under the door she had maximum privacy to handle her delirious friend. "More, baby?" She asked, sitting Erin down on the bench. The offered bottle quickly taken as soon as the cap came off. "Let it out, I understand," Audrey cooed reassurance to her friend as she began to undress the petite Chinese girl. A deep moan emanated from her small pink lips as she took a great gulp of the creamy drink.

Quickly, and with no resistance, her friend was stripped to nothing and Audrey admired her friend's flawless honey beige skin under the warm fluorescent lights trying to mimic the sun's rays for Sunsout's shoppers. She began to strip out of her own clothing as Erin silently watched on, pausing to breathe, but never releasing the bottle from her lips, staring at her friend's formerly trim body that had exploded in curves recently.

"Do you like what you see?" Audrey winked at her friend as she cupped her generous new breasts. "My boyfriend gave this to me," she ran her hands down her slightly bulging belly, "he's been giving me all kinds of gifts," her hands spread to her hips as they followed the newly developed contours of her recently pear-shaped body. Her growing thighs glistened with the wetness that had been constantly leaking from her pussy this past week. "He was telling me about how he wants to fuck you." She smirked at Erin's response. It was small, tiny, even. Silent. But her body shifted, leaning against the wall, spreading her legs ever so slightly, exposing an absolutely dripping sex. She felt like she could smell the mousey girl's arousal. Audrey climbed onto the bench, knees on either side of her friend, bellies just inches apart. "I want to give him a present, too. Do you want it, Erin? Do you want to be my present for Nathan?" She pulled the bottle away from her, leaving the girl staring into her eyes, shuddering. Her entire body quaked. Panic? Desire? Fear? Lust? Some wonderful and terrifying combination of the four?

"Y-ye-ss-ss, yes!" the girl squeaked. Audrey closed the gap between their lips and invaded Erin's mouth with her tongue. A hand darted to her pussy and dipped into her honeypot as her thumb pressed hard into her clit. Erin's screaming orgasm rattled Audrey's teeth with its suddenness and severity. If it weren't for Audrey's plush lips tightly pressed into hers, the whole wing of the mall may very well have heard it.

Audrey held her there as aftershocks ripped through Erin's body for what seemed like an hour but could have only been minutes. Her mouth continued to explore Erin's as she felt the orgasmically frozen girl's pair begin to swell, plumping up quickly. She pulled away and watched lovingly as Erin's body began to transform. She lifted the girl up to prop her in front of the mirrors to get every angle of this beautiful event.

Erin watched on as her hair began to descend from just past her jawline, quickly stretching and creaking as it reached down past her shoulder blades, past her rib cage, slowing and settling down at her elbows. Her breasts became overcome with heat as they began to surge outward. Reaching toward the mirror at the same time as they began to gently slope downwards with their new weight. Plump, but still wonderfully perky breasts sat like softballs on her stick thin torso. The heat sank down between her legs as it swelled her tight pussy. Her mons pubis fattened up, giving it a soft, promising bulge. Her vulva swelled and reddened, looking hungry and plush. Her labia stretched from her formerly innie pussy, blossoming like a red flower dripping with feminine honey. Finally, her clit bulged in its hood, growing from barely noticeable pencil tip size into a sensitive button bigger than the tip of her index finger.

The heat spread from her pussy into her legs. Her hips widened with a pop of bone and a creak of fat as it settled in to cover the new area. Her narrow thighs swelled toward each other, wrapping her pussy in a plush cocoon of womanly flesh just waiting for someone to peel them apart when the time was right. Erin was enraptured by the beautiful body in the mirror. The horniness that had overridden her senses prior to that orgasm had blossomed into a glow of divine sexuality. She could picture this body lying on a divan, covered in oil, surrounded by a king's harem.

"Whaddaya think?" Audrey purred as she wrapped behind her. Erin felt Audrey's hands wander over her body, squeezing a tit, tickling her belly button ring, cupping the taut hemisphere of a newly fattened ass. "If a gallon or two of bottled cum can do this to you in one morning, imagine what Nathan'll do to you once he actually gets his cock in here?" Audrey's fingers curled up into her flushed pussy, separating the prominent lips. Her devious laugh belied a vivid imagination of what Nathan was going to do to Erin once they got back to the house.

12