Family First Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"God, I want his cock so bad," Erin sighed as her friend began to finger her. "I wanna feel him stuff me til I can't breathe."

"I wanna be there. I want you to kiss me. When he knocks you up," Audrey replied between kisses descending from her jaw down her neck. "You're gonna look so fucking cute with his babies inside of you." She bit down on hungrily just above Erin's shoulder as she dug three fingers deep into her hungry snatch. Erin came once again, though this time it was a gentle ignition of her entire body, burners on a gas stove roaring to life rather than the violent, explosive orgasm that began this transformation.

"Yessss, yesSSSS! Pregnaaaaaaant," Erin groaned. "I'm gonna get so fucking knocked--" Erin stopped. Her scrunched eyes flung open as she spun out of Audrey's grasp. "Audrey... are you...?" Her eyes stared into her friends, falling frightfully slowly down her body, past her heavy tits, locking on to a taut, small, but distinct, dome of a belly. Her gaze snapped back up to meet Audrey, smiling like a Cheshire cat.

"A little bit, now..."Audrey backed up to the bench in the dressing room and sat down, spreading her nude legs. "Would you mind getting down here and helping me clean up a bit. "And don't come back until you can provide me a full and thorough report. I wanna know what pregnant pussy tastes like."

******

Sonia wasn't sure what magic trick her master had pulled, seemingly knowing exactly when there would be a knock at the door, but she was eager to see if his next trick involved his magic wand. She was dwarfed by her master when he stood up, his imposing body and wall of muscles matched in size only by Sonia's pair of torso-encompassing tits.

"Mmmm, as much as I love these beauties," he growled, palming the underside of her breasts in each hand, "we may not want to scare away anyone before any of the fun starts, would we?"

"Of course, master. Should I go wait in the poolhouse?" Sonia began to start for the back door but Nathan's hands held firm to her tits, squeezing just hard enough for little jets of milk to shoot out.

"No no no, I would have you present just... diminished a bit," her master explained. Sonia felt a heat envelop her body and looked down to see her breasts shrinking.

"H-how are you?" Sonia stuttered in awe and cut herself short as her eyes turned up to her master and saw that he, too, was shrinking. His massive muscles deflated from world class bodybuilder down to simply, 'biggest guy at the gym.' "I..."

"Shhh," her master silenced her with a kiss. "None of that, my pet. This mighty serpent will return to full size soon. Now, no talking unless I allow it, understood?" Sonia silently nodded. "Excellent, my dear. Go welcome my guests and send them this way. I will handle the cleanup." Sonia glanced at the puddles of thick jizz splattering the room and chose not to wonder how he planned to accomplish the task after witnessing his last miracle.

Speaking of, as she made her way toward the main entrance of the house, she looked at her body to find her slimmed nudity had been encased in a baby blue night gown straight from Ms. Nina's bathroom. Her bare feet began to clack without warning on the tile. She paused for a moment to inspect a pair of blue open-toe heels that had suddenly appeared on her feet, also straight out of Ms. Nina's closet. Before moving again, she caught a look at her face in the foyer's mirror. A face that had been caked in semen just a moment ago was washed and glamorous makeup had been lovingly applied to her face. Instead of freshly fucked and straight out of bed, she looked like a call girl ready for a night on the town.

Sunflower bounced on the balls of her feet as she waited at the door. The long walk to Audrey's house had left her bounding with energy. Her erratic eyes glanced at Violet's pale complexion for a moment, just long enough to spot a stray hair had landed on her twin's shoulder. Her hand darted to tuck the misbehaving lock back into place but was just as quickly thwarted by an equally fast but much less enthused hand belonging to her sister.

"Cut it out, geez," Violet's voice croaking and her tone curt, as she usually was when she'd been out in the sun for longer than 5 minutes.

"Don't be like that," Sunflower playfully chastised her sister. "I just want to make sure you look cute as a button!"

"Why, plan on seducing Audrey's new boyfriend?" Violet smirked at her sister.

"I wouldn't!" Sunflower's denial was melodramatic, to say the least. The kind of weak, over-the-top denial of someone who both refused to tell the truth but couldn't bear to deny what she's actually felt. The kind of denial that turned the sun-kissed skin of her cheeks a rosy red. Before Violet's teasing could continue, the double doors to Audrey's house were spread open.

"Ah, Audrey's friends... you are the... flower girls, yes?" The thick russian accent was familiar, but the twins were blown away by her appearance. Apparently when Audrey's mom and dad weren't around, their maid went hard on the slutty maid look. Violet wondered if Sunflower wasn't the only one with a crush on Audrey's new boyfriend...

"Yes! I'm Sunflower, and this is my twin, Violet! You're Sonia, right?" Sunflower beamed at Sonia, embracing the woman in a soft hug. "I have a good memory for these kindsa things."

******

"You are correct, very good, milaya," Sonia awkwardly returned the hug of the affectionate girl. "Audrey is out shopping but will be back soon. Come, make yourselves at home. I will get you drinks."

Sonia led the girls in their matching sundresses back down the hall into the den where she and Nathan had been fucking all morning and found it... spotless. Cumsoaked couches and jizz puddles on tables nowhere to be seen. Sonia's amazement at the cleanup was only matched by her disappointment in the lack of cum. She had lately found the presence or mere scent of her master's sperm... comforting. "Please, sit."

As the twins settled into a loveseat, Sonia headed for the kitchen. Sitting on the island in the center of the room were a set of antique wine goblets and a large decanter. With the distinct carvings of Grecian figures on them, she recognized the set immediately from the shelf in Ms. Nina's study. Her questioning over whether the decorative set was meant for actual use was cut short when she smelled what wonderful liquid her master had filled the decanter with and smiled.

"... you walked all the way here? All on your own? Seems like it would be a bit scary, no?" Sonia heard the conversation already in progress when she returned to the den. Nathan had taken up the middle of the loveseat with a twin on each flank, Violet in her purple sundress to his right, Sunflower in her yellow dress on his left. An open robe and a pair of boxers making only a token attempt to cover up his gorgeous body. His athletic form, shrunken as it was, still dwarfed the young twin hippies. Each girl sat with their legs draped over a thick, muscular thigh. The paler, gothy one had a foot in Nathan's hands getting massaged. Sonia envied the girl, her face was frozen in an attempt at control, but she could see the girl's hands white-knuckled, gripping onto the sofa cushion from Nathan's expert kneading. The brighter one giggled at Nathan's comment.

"Haha, not really-- thank you, Sonia," she paused, taking the goblet from her. "Me and Violet have always been goin' off in the woods having adventures since we were kids. Our mom offered to drive us but we thought it would be more fun!"

"Absolutely, a walk through nature sounds splendid. Maybe you two can show me some secluded mountain lake sometime," Sonia noticed Nathan intentionally laying Violet's calf along the top of his bulge as he switched to the girl's other leg. Sonia handed the girl the other goblet and filled it with her master's chosen potent refreshment.

Violet nodded politely and took an innocent sip of the unknown beverage. A knowing smile passed Sonia's lips as it looked like the girl's eyes were going to pop out of her head when she tasted the delicious drink. "Holy shit, this is good," she exclaimed. "So fucking creamy."

"Mmmm! Wow, yeah! This is super yummy, Nathan. Thank you!" exclaimed the bubbly Sunflower. Her legs kicked with joy as she squeezed her eyes, a smile forming from ear to ear. Cutest of all to Sonia was the dollop of creamy white on the girl's upper lip.

"Glad you like it," replied a bemused Nathan. He reached a hand out to wipe the white off of the girl's lip and offered the smearing finger to her. She opened her lips wide and chomped onto it, sealing her lips around it. Sonia could see the shape of her swirling tongue in her puckered cheeks as she licked Nathan's finger clean. "So tell me, how do two nature-loving beauties like you end up with a poolside princess like Audrey?"

"Well," Sunflower started, finishing her cup and being promptly refilled by Sonia, "our moms were actually friends in college and got pregnant at, like, the exact same time."

"Oh, Taurus twins, is it?" Nathan smiled. "I see why you get along with Audrey, then."

"You're into astrology? Oh my god!" Sunflower gasped. "Me too!"

Sonia noticed Violet's eyes dilated a bit as she swallowed her second glass and blurted out, "do you want me to do a reading?"

"Sounds fun, girls, I know just the place to do it," Nathan declared, standing up to his full height. At first, Sonia thought he was reaching a hand down to help the girls up, but instead his arm reached first around Violet and then around Sunflower to scoop them up bodily, palming an ass each and tucking them into his arms. "Come along, then."

******

Nathan couldn't remember how he knew about the former wine cellar, maybe his aunt had mentioned turning it into her yoga room at some point or Audrey had suggested it as a place to bang. But it would be the perfect spot for these earthy girls. He deposited Violet and Sunflower in the middle of the room and began tossing them blankets and pillows to arrange.

"So, Audrey's boyfriend," Violet began as she downed another cup of potent cum, a little too drunk on it to notice the goblet immediately filling with more seed, "have you thought about what you want to ask of the cards?"

"Hm, I've been thinking about family lately, can the cards tell me how many children I'll have?" Nathan glanced over his shoulder at Violet shuffling the deck while Sunflower arranged the pillows. He continued around the room, lighting candles to illuminate the dark space.

"I'll be pulling 3 cards for you. The first... will provide knowledge of the past, the... second will give you an observation of the present. And the third... the third will glimpse into the future," Violet explained with some difficulty. Her hands were shaking for some reason as she tried to shuffle the cards, did it have something to do with why her skin felt so hot? She sat the deck down and downed her cup, moaning a bit as some of the hot, syrupy drink escaped her lips. She was too entranced by the sensational flavour to notice a thick strand of the semen she was imbibing descended onto the deck of cards. It glittered to the eyes of no one present for a moment before being absorbed into the cards.

Nathan, satisfied with the dim, moody lighting of the room, blew out his match and returned to the twins in the center of the room. He took Sunflower's hand and brought her from her kneeling position where she had been arranging blankets and lifted the goblet from her hand. He had not stopped for a moment to consider what he was drinking, just that he felt a rush of confidence each time he did so. He downed the contents of the cup, the hot liquid running cool down his throat, running through his body like a whip of winter wind running through an open window. His skin felt the tug of his clothing as it seemed to melt off of him, his robe falling to the ground and his boxers sliding down his legs as if he had suddenly become too small to wear them.

"It's a bit warm in here," Sunflower slurred as Nathan embraced her, her eyes wide and waiting for his next move, her skin was certainly hot, her face hotter. Her bubbly nature simmered while she let him manipulate her body. His eyes glittered a hypnotic and unnatural purple as he pulled at her yellow sundress. Her only article of clothing dropped to the floor with little ceremony.

"I imagine you look delicious with a bit of sweat on you," Nathan replied as he hoisted the girl like a naked doll onto his cock as he sat down. Cross legged with a mesmerized young woman with her entire body weight resting on the girth of his dick. Her legs instinctively wrapped around his waist as her arm wrapped around his muscled back. Her remaining limb's sole purpose was continuing to hold the goblet and pour its white ambrosia into her thirsty throat.

"I ask these cards to reveal the truth to me," Violet began incanting. Her eyes seemed unfocused, not acknowledging Nathan lazily fucking her sister as she sat upright on her knees and dropped her dress to the floor. Her pale nudity in cool contrast to the warm light of the candles. She lifted the goblet to her mouth once more as she downed another cup of the magical semen. Her hands a blur as she shuffled the deck of glowing cards while Nathan emptied a load into her squealing sister. She slid three cards off of the top of the deck.

"The past," she stated, flipping the first card. It depicted a woman resting upon a throne seated next to a river, her feet surrounded by fruits. Her hair carried a crown atop it and gemstones rested in her hair.

"The present," Violet whispered as she flipped the second card. Nathan took a moment to decipher it, having to mentally flip the illustration over in his mind. It was some kind of creature, a demonic being with great black wings and goat legs.

"The future," Violet's voice resonated, deeper than her speaking tone as she flipped the third card. On it was another woman, this one seated between two pillars. She held some kind of symbol aloft in one hand and a scroll in the other. Her headdress draped a veil over her face.

Violet pointed to the first card. Her painted black fingernail began to glow as it touched it. "The Empress. You sought out beauty, a feminine ideal. You ignored the ways of a masculine world." Nathan pulled himself out of a drooling Sunflower and crawled his way behind Violet.

Her hand slowly drifted to the second card. Her hand fell upon it and her entire arm began to glow. A second voice joined Violet's, deeper, distant, but still feminine as she continued, "The Devil, inverted. You embrace a dark path, forbidden and hedonistic." Spiraling up Violet's hand was a tattoo, alive and writhing. It clambered up her arm, gathering up the glow as it went. "They will persecute you if you are not careful." Nathan listened to her flowery interpretation of the cards as he lined himself up behind the hypnotized girl.

Violet's mouth fell open, the glow reaching her eyes and mouth, drowning out all colour as Nathan drove his cock into her. Her body sat perfectly still, her mouth unmoving as the second voice bellowed out of her. "The High Priestess! If you embrace her and fill her being with your spirit, then you shall enter into that HOLY KINGDOM YOU SOUGHT SO LONG AGO, MY PRINCE! RETURN TO ME THAT WE MAY BE WHOLE AGAIN!" The voice screamed out over a gale of wind that roared through the room, snuffing out the candles. The room fading to darkness save for the purple glow that emanated from Violet and the cards. For a moment. Before that, too. Faded into an inky blackness. Nathan's last cogent thought the feeling of his cock draining into the screaming banshee in the void.

12