All Comments on 'Family First Ch. 06'

by thestepfordgirl

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
Fire_HazardFire_Hazard10 months ago

This was a pleasant surprise to find. Welcome back!

I feel like there was a lot of things that got skipped over in this chapter. Like how Nathan suddenly can shapeshift? I get that he's got a lot of weird powers, but a lot of stuff has kinda been glossed over or just "oh yeah, this happens now" in this chapter.

Still a good read, can't wait for more!

thestepfordgirlthestepfordgirl10 months agoAuthor

@Fire_Hazard

hmm, he can shapeshift now, wonder what that's about...

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Thrilled to have you back! you write like no-one else and pick subjects like no-one else. Thank you for continuing the story!

KarzaKarza10 months ago

Great to see you posting again. Haven't lost a beat please keep them coming, left 5 star rating! There is a lot of fruit left on this family tree

KaluminosKaluminos10 months ago

Great to have you back! Hope we get to see more of this and JLM.

TerraneauxTerraneaux10 months ago

Glad to have you back! Wonderfully hot with some spooky overtones. Very interested in what you do next.

KarzaKarza10 months ago

Any hints on the next release?

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Hope you choose to continue writing! Thank you so much for this chapter and hopefully look forward to more! Thank you for what you have written!

DaddydonthurtmeDaddydonthurtme9 months ago

I truly hope you continue to write. Thoroughly enjoyed this story and hope it continues. 5 stars for the whole series. Thank you for sharing and keep up the great work.

Carp2021Carp20217 months ago

Please continue. Story taking an interesting turn

LostRune24LostRune247 months ago

Dear God this is practically criminally good.

WrangelFitzWrangelFitz5 months ago

Glad to see you back and writing, I love your stuff. This is not at all how I saw this story going, but it's hot and I'm to follow wherever your words take us!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userthestepfordgirl@thestepfordgirl
Hi! I'm a hobbyist author that likes themes of gender relationship and the subversion of "normal living." I try to keep my stories quick and punchy, plenty of "action" in each chapter. I enjoy bimbos and bellies and a little bit of who's "got it" and who "doesn't" ;) ... I mea...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Family First Series Info