All Comments on 'Family First Ch. 07'

by ErrantZebra

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
FAMILY FIRST

glad you took you are back with this incestious family epic and then some. it was a nice return to the series can't wait for mom son threesome at danny's house. please post next chapter as soon possible.cheers! Happy 2017

parputter69parputter69over 7 years ago
Thank you

Thanks very much for coming back with this new chapter. Well worth the wait as long as it was. I worried this was not happening. Glad I was wrong, Welcome back, and continue on. 5 stars.

Captain_FapulusCaptain_Fapulusover 7 years ago
Exceeding all expectations, once more

I won't lie I was a bit sceptical how you'll do the whole mom reveal and dad coming home but then you did your thing and blew all my concerns and expectations away and delivered a superb chapter once more.

In contrast to the sex filled last chapter this one goes to great lengths to put the story and its characters back on track with their feelings and visions straightened. Dannys initial reaction was a surprise I should have seen coming, after all he did have hidden desires for him mom and some hidden reservations about Christina being with Ray and in that moment it just blew over his head. And once all that was said and done it was on to more pressing matters.

Tim turned out to be a honest pervert who did his things out of love and care both for his mother as well as his wife, now that is something you don't see everyday. Guess that the fact that Danny and Christina are and item represents the smallest problem for Tim, he even got a better understanding of the situation than Mary. The fact that his wife has hots for her brother and son only fueled his own fantasies and desires, he should be having a blast watching it all and maybe even participating.

In the end I can say that this is one of those VERY rare cases where I'm not turned off by the whole family participating, you managed to steer the story so nicely and seamlessly giving each character that chance to present his desires, act on them and even contemplate on the reach of those actions - nothing was done out of spite or out of though.

5* and hopefully the next one comes along sooner :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Love it!

Great story. Continue with all haste!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

get the rest of the brood in soon i hope. still on the fence about tim.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
You need to take a little more time proofreading.

I gave this a five, but could have made that a four as you let some mistakes slip through. One of those was to refer to Ray as Tim in at least two places.

I do not know if your drafts were originally done on paper, and then typed on the computer, but you might want to stop and proofread every few paragraphs or so to avoid these types of mistakes.

Just trying to help improve your writing style as there is nothing wrong with the actual story. :-)

ErrantZebraErrantZebraover 7 years agoAuthor
Sorry!

Apologies if the typos interfered with your enjoyment of the story. I typically read through my drafts two times before submitting the final version, but this particular chapter ended up requiring a lot more rewriting and revision than previous chapters (which is also why it took so damn long to come out). I guess it's no surprise that some errors slipped my notice. If you wouldn't mind sending me some private feedback letting me know where I messed up, I'd be love to fix the mistakes and re-submit an edited version.

On a side note, thanks again to everyone who has voted and commented. Believe it or not, I've been working diligently on this chapter ever since the previous chapter was released. I wasn't sure that anyone would care after such a long absence, but your responses have really been overwhelming. We still have a long way to go with these characters, and I hope you all enjoy what's still to come.

Irreverent1Irreverent1over 7 years ago
So you're back, from outer space...

...and all is right. You hedged a bit in this chapter but I can understand your need for a bit of wiggle room in later chapters. Still have the same issue of Danny's sexual confidence in regards to being ok with Christina sleeping with Ray or other males (her brother seems poised to make an entrance). Day 6 after discovering the love of their (Christina and Danny) lives and the honeymoon period of young lovers doodling hearts on their notebooks with "Danny+Christina 4ever" in them seems to have died rather quickly. I suppose I feel mostly for Danny even though I acknowledge that it is a bit hypocritical since in actuality Danny has had more sexual partners of the opposite sex (1. Diane) than Christina has but Christina strikes me as far more libertine about it all than Danny does. Danny didn't invite Diane and it all sort of happened. Nor did Diane give any real feedback or help to Danny as to prowess. Now Danny does want Mary which is understandable (odd to say but given the context of the story, appropriate) and the feeling seems very mutual. So I can see Danny's sense of fairness in accepting Christina's desire to sleep with Ray winning out but that isn't the same as confidence in keeping his girl even as a freshly minted "stud". He's young. He doesn't know any better. He could be the "fuck of the century" but he doesn't know that.

I apologize for waxing so about it now and in the past. It's entirely your story as the author, I merely empathize with Danny the most. If he hadn't fallen in love with Christina this would be moot for me. Guess I'm more of an old romantic with kinks. I suppose I'm looking for either Danny and Christina to continue coming back together to affirm their love for each other (which as I've read on I find that less and less frequent, fyi) or completely acknowledge that it was simply hormones and agree simply to bang as many of the family as are willing without further strings attached. Sleeping with others is as true a test of, and strain on, love as there is for any couple, much less freshly minted ones. I say this because I like your characters and I'm rooting for them.

goducks1goducks1about 6 years ago
5 stars

love it. cant wait to read the next chapter. love the plot twist.

petskunkpetskunkover 4 years ago
Great Chapter

Very well written and everyone explaining themselves in a realistic manner was wonderful. Another 5.

weaslbeakweaslbeakover 4 years ago
and on to chapter 8 and beyond!

Love the story so far. I am positive this chapter including Mary telling Tim and Tim revealing his own issues could have been pretty difficult to write. I think you had all the characters just at the right point. I love the pace of your stories. There is plot and dialog and not just "slam, bam, thank you ma'am. Thank you for that. Keep up the good work and I am glad you are back to writing on this theme.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Very exciting

Very exciting story. I gave you 5 stars. Very nice and excitng dialogue.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Can’t wait!

I love this story line and can’t wait to read the rest of the chapters.

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aabout 2 years ago

The author's logical development of this series is truly remarkable. Every plot and subplot is reasonable, believable and logical. If real people had half the maturity, emotional growth, and self-confidence as the characters what a place this would be. 5 star series.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userErrantZebra@ErrantZebra
Update 9/24/23 Hi All, Just a quick update to let everyone know that I'm still alive and still writing. Hopefully I'll have more to share soon! -EZ

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES