Family First Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Just when she was sure she couldn't take a moment more of his relentless assault, Danny pulled away from her. She let out a long, contented sigh as the living-room air cooled against her wet, overheated flesh, but her relief was short-lived. Her breath caught in her throat when she saw the hungry look in Danny's eyes.

He obviously wasn't done with her yet.

Using his arms for leverage, Danny pulled himself up onto the couch and knee-walked between her splayed thighs. Her eyes went wide when she saw his cock bobbing back and forth between his legs, having reached full-hardness yet again. If there was any doubt at all about what he wanted, it was dispelled in an instant when he placed his hands on Diane's hips and lunged forward, shoving his cock into her moist hole in one savage thrust.

"Oh Shit! -- Yes!" Diane cried as he bottomed out inside of her, his balls slapping wetly against her ass. "Give it to me, Danny!" she demanded. "Give me that big fucking dick! Show me how much you love being inside your aunt's wet cunt!"

Diane felt like a wanton tramp. Not only was she letting her nephew fuck the shit out of her, they were doing it right in front of his parents, who were clearly enjoying the show. For a brief moment, she wondered whether there was something wrong with her. Getting such a visceral thrill from letting an inexperienced young man fuck her surely wasn't natural, but she dismissed the thought almost as soon as it arrived. This wasn't hurting anyone. No one was being abused, manipulated, or taken advantage of. So what if most people wouldn't understand. She was having fun, and Danny was too. Nothing else really seemed to matter.

Over Danny's shoulder, she could see Tim staring between their joined legs, and she wondered whether he could see her cunt gripping his son's cock as it plunged in and out of her. Eventually, he realized that she was watching him. His cheeks reddened a bit, but he didn't avert his gaze. Instead, he raised his eyebrows and gave a low, wolfish whistle in obvious appreciation of her whorish display.

Diane smiled and blew him a kiss before turning her attention back to Danny. As much as she was enjoying his rapid thrusting, trying to keep her balance on the narrow arm-rest of the couch was becoming increasingly difficult and more than a little bit uncomfortable. From the frustrated grimace on his face and his awkward stance, she guessed that he was feeling about the same way. Placing her palms on his shoulders, she gently, but insistently pushed him away. He looked up at her, frowning in a mixture of confusion and desperation.

Before he had a chance to speak, Diane placed a finger over his lips.

"Shhh... Don't worry Danny. I'm not done with you yet... not by a long shot," she said. "Let's just get a little bit more comfortable."

Danny's consternation turned quickly to eager obedience. Standing upright, he offered Diane a hand. She didn't really need his help, but it was a sweet gesture nonetheless. Placing her palm against his own, she allowed him to pull her up and into his arms.

"Thanks, sweetie," she said before craning her neck and leaning in for a kiss.

He kissed her back with all the youthful exuberance she'd come to expect from him. "Of course," he mumbled as his cheeks flushed a deeper shade of crimson.

He was making a bit of a fool of himself, fawning and falling over her like she was the sexiest woman who'd ever lived, but Diane didn't mind. She never felt more beautiful and desired than when Danny was staring at her naked body with that boyish sparkle in his eyes. She'd always thought it was cute that he'd managed to hold on to his devastating crush on her for so many years. Now it made her feel all wobbly and squishy between her legs. She wanted -- no, needed -- him to fuck the absolute living shit out of her, and that was exactly what he was about to do.

She turned sharply in his arms and stepped away from him, making sure he had enough time to admire her generous bottom and the seductive sway of her hips as she repositioned herself on the other side of the armrest she'd been sitting on moments earlier. With her legs spread roughly shoulder-width, she bent forward, thrusting her ass outward and bracing her arms against the couch cushion. Unbeknownst to her, it was almost the exact same position from which Danny had taken his mother's anal virginity earlier that afternoon.

The invitation couldn't have been more obvious, and Danny didn't hesitate before stepping up behind her and rubbing the head of his cock through her soaking slit, eventually finding her opening and sliding forward into her snug vagina.

"Mmmm... Have I ever mentioned how fucking hot you are, Aunt Diane?" he said through gritted teeth.

A sharp yelp escaped her lips as she felt him bottom out inside of her. "You might have... mentioned it... once or twice" she replied, with a slack-jawed over the shoulder smile. "I never get tired of hearing it, though!"

Danny pulled back a bit and snorted like a bull before savagely slamming himself into her yet again. "Good, because you are really fucking hot," he growled as he humped into her with quick, shallow strokes, trying desperately to push himself even deeper into her mysterious depths. She responded by wiggling her hips in a tight up and down motion, milking him with the velvety walls of her cunt.

"Show me!" she moaned. "Show me how hot you think I am! Show me how bad you want to fuck me!"

Sexual delirium started to overwhelm her senses until there were only two things that existed in her universe: her nephew's thick cock, and the sopping wet hole that it was currently sliding in and out of at an ever quickening pace. It wasn't until she caught some movement at the edge of her vision that she was once again reminded of the fact that their filthy behavior had a very active audience.

Across from her, Mary was still sitting in Tim's lap, posting up and down on his cock with slow, unhurried strokes while he wrapped his arms around her torso and caressed her breasts and nipples. Despite knowing on some level that this was all happening because of her own actions, Diane still couldn't quite wrap her head around the fact that the young man who was ruthlessly pounding her cunt was their youngest child. Not only were they watching it happen, they were quite obviously enjoying the show. She hoped that no matter how long their family carried on this way, she never got over the strangely arousing feeling of unreality that came with being so sexually open with her own family members.

"He's fucking me so good, Mary! Your son's dick is inside of me and it feels... so fucking good..." she moaned, locking eyes with her sister-in-law.

"Don't I know it," Mary replied, grinning excitedly back at her.

Apparently the mere thought of fucking her son was enough to spark Mary's desire, as a split second later, she drove down hard on Tim's cock, grinding her hips against his invading member with desperate urgency. Her pussy made lewd squelching noises as she came -- milky lubrication forcing its way out of her and dribbling down to his hanging balls.

As she watched Mary writhe and moan in her husband's lap, letting out her own yelps of pleasure, Diane began to feel light-headed and strangely distant — almost like she was outside of herself. At the same time, her belly and thighs started to roil and tremble with jerky, off-tempo contractions. Her eyelids fluttered, and an ecstatic wail escaped her lips as the pleasure finally washed over her.

She collapsed forward onto the couch, burying her face in the seat-cushion as she screamed. To say that her orgasm was intense would be a criminal understatement. The warmth that pulsed through her had an almost elemental quality, like it was the only sensation her body was truly meant to feel. Her hips churned back and forth with a will entirely of their own, and she was only dimly aware of the persistent thrusting of her nephew's cock or the raunchy, wet feeling of her juices splashing against her thighs.

She couldn't begin to guess how long it had lasted, but when she finally came back to her senses, Danny was still fucking her. Of course, she thought. She'd just swallowed a load of his cum not a few minutes earlier, and she couldn't even begin to guess how many times he'd gotten off this afternoon. He would probably fuck her this way all night long if she let him.

"Are you okay, Aunt Diane?" he asked, slowing his thrusts but not entirely stopping.

"I'm fine, Danny, but you're sweet for asking. I just came really... really hard is all."

As she glanced over her shoulder, she couldn't help but smirk at the look of intense pride on his face. She knew that, on some level, he thought she was doing him a favor by letting him fuck her, but her powerful orgasm had obviously helped disabuse him of that notion.

"Well, I do what I can," he replied, blushing even as the hints of a goofy grin started to form at the corner of his mouth.

"Just so long as you keep doing it," she said. As if to emphasize her point, she quickly raised and lowered her hips, masturbating him in the tight sheath of her cunt and whimpering as the ridge of his cockhead roughly massaged her spongy inner walls.

Danny took the hint. He dug his fingers into the soft flesh of her ass and drove himself forward. Diane helped as their bodies collided with a wet, slap.

God, when did I become such a nasty, fucking cockwhore? She asked herself as Danny plowed into her with long, leisurely strokes. I should be at home, curled up in front of the TV, snuggling with my husband. But here I am, bent over the armrest of my sister-in-law's couch, getting stuffed full of my nephew's cock and loving every minute of it. The thought made her shiver and moan. She knew that Ray wouldn't object to her behavior— in fact, he'd probably get off on watching her — but that didn't make her feel any less dirty.

Oh, well, she thought. If I'm going to be a sinful, incestuous whore, I might as well be a good one.

Her train of thought was broken by a swelling saxophone melody blaring from the television's speakers. She'd been so focused on her own pleasure that she'd completely forgotten about the movie they'd been watching.

Resting her cheek on the seat-cushion, she settled her eyes on the screen. What she saw was the same scene that Danny and Mary had watched together the night before.

The woman who looked so much like Mary was on her knees, working her lips over the round, purple head of her son's cock. Occasionally, the camera would dip lower, showing her free hand stroking furtively at the tangle of black curls between her legs.

She really does look just like Mary, Diane thought as she watched the woman lovingly lick and suck on her son's dick. She watched with rapt interest as the scene progressed to the two of them in bed, stroking each others' sex before the young actor finally climbed between her legs and mounted her.

Despite knowing in her head that the whole situation was completely made up, she had to admit that there was something strangely exciting about watching the mature actress wrap her legs around her son's back, urging him to fuck her harder. Her voice was soft, caring, and nothing at all like the over-the-top squeals of pleasure she'd come to expect from movies like this one. Not for the first time that evening, Diane found herself fantasizing about lying down in bed with her own son. Her pussy pulsed around Danny's cock as she imagined John's healthy cock — the cock she'd helped create — sliding deep into her slick, motherly cunt.

"Was this what it was like when you fucked your mom, Danny?" she asked.

He chuckled. "Sort of... I don't think I lasted quite as long."

"I didn't either," Mary added, grinning back at her son.

As if on cue, the on-screen actor crawled up the woman's torso, placed his cock between her heaving breasts and started shooting thick wads of cum all over her upper chest and neck.

"So hot..." Diane mumbled.

Glancing upward, she saw that Mary was equally enthralled by the on-screen action. Their eyes met, and for several weighty seconds, they stared at each other, each of them measuring the lust in the other's gaze. Diane, now, more than ever, was desperate to see the real thing — to watch her sister-in-law and best friend commit the ultimate taboo.

"Show her," Tim said, smiling over his wife's shoulder, his face partially obscured by her brown curls as they bobbed up and down in front of his face. "Show her what a hot mom you are. Show her how much you love taking care of your boy's cock." Turning to Diane, he said, "You do want to watch them... right?"

Diane nodded vigorously. "Oh, god yes," she exclaimed, her pussy clenching around Danny's cock as she realized that the moment she'd been fantasizing about all afternoon had finally arrived.

Hearing Tim urge his wife to make love to their son was hotter than she could have possibly imagined, and based on the way Danny's cock swelled and flexed within her, it was a safe bet that he was equally thrilled by the idea of sticking it to his Mom.

A shy smile spread across Mary's face as she nodded her consent. "I'd love to, but there's something I want to see too."

"What's... ungh!... that?" Diane asked, grunting as Danny's thick cock bottomed out in her once more.

The hesitation in Mary's smile quickly vanished as she said, "I want to trade... I want to watch you fuck Tim."

"Y-you do?" Diane asked, momentarily taken aback by the request. From his stunned expression, it was clear that Tim was equally surprised. This was clearly not something they'd talked about ahead of time.

Mary nodded, her eyes gleaming with lust. "It's only fair. After all, you got to watch me with your husband."

There was a long, pregnant pause as Diane weighed her options. She'd been so stunned by everything she'd learned about Tim's background and Mary's seduction of her son that she'd barely spared a thought to the practical matter of Tim's involvement in their incestuous circle.

Tim was a handsome man; there was no denying that. Nonetheless, she'd never felt any particular attraction to him. She'd always preferred tall, dark and handsome to her brother-in-law's stout, muscular version of masculinity.

Nonetheless, there could be no doubt about the fact that he wanted her. The look of nervous excitement in his face left little doubt on that score. much like her daughter had earlier that afternoon, Diane found that she quite enjoyed the feeling of power that came with being the object of another man's desire.

Would Ray be upset with her? Unlikely. If his reaction to her first time with Danny was anything to go by, he'd probably want to hear all about it and fuck her senseless when she was done. Besides, she doubted he'd have any real objections after spending the night tearing up the sheets with their own daughter.

There was also his size to consider. Her pussy flushed with a fresh wave of moisture as she imagined the exquisite agony that was sure to come from being stretched by such a big dick. She wondered whether she'd be able to take him all. It didn't seem possible, but there was really only one way to know for sure.

Almost without realizing it, she found that her decision had been made. She was going to fuck him. More than that, she wanted to fuck him. She wanted to feel that that girthy monstrosity between her legs, stretching and filling her in ways she'd never known.

With the decision made, she looked back at him with new eyes. A fresh flutter of excitement rumbled in her belly as her gaze drifted downward to his thick cock, which looked so much bigger with the dark lips of Mary's cunt wrapped tightly around it. She licked her lips as she imagined using her mouth to carefully clean that magnificent appendage of his wife's milky fluids before dipping it into her own overflowing cunt.

"Well...?" Mary asked, breaking her out of her train of thought.

Diane grinned, hoping she looked more confident than she felt.

"Okay, sure. Why not?"

The curious expression on Mary's face quickly morphed into a broad smile. "It sounds like we have a deal, then."

"Hey! Don't I get any say in this?" Tim asked.

Mary rolled her eyes. "Ignore him. Sometimes his mouth moves faster than his brain."

"What would he do without you?" Diane replied, returning her sister-in-law's sardonic smile.

"I guess we're about to find out..." Mary said, her voice suddenly trailing off into nothingness as her full reality of what she was suggesting finally caught up with her.

To an outside observer, it might have seemed that her sister-in-law was having second thoughts about sharing her husband, but Diane wasn't worried. It was just the way that Mary processed change; it was in her nature to second guess herself. Diane also knew that behind her quiet exterior, there was a cock-hungry, incestuous slut that had already broken free from the shackles of her conservative upbringing. It just needed a moment to reassert itself. Instead of worrying that their fun was about to end, Diane simply waited, enjoying how adorable Mary looked when she was nervous. Part of her hoped that her sister-in-law never got completely accustomed to their new way of life. The way her eyes got all big and shiny while her cheeks flushed a bright shade of pink was just too cute for words.

Just as Diane knew it would, the awkward silence passed quickly.

"Well, what are we waiting for?" Mary said, her expression brightening even as the steady churning of her hips ground to a halt.

"No time like the present," Diane agreed.

Her pussy tightened around Danny's erection, bathing him in her warm lubrication as she watched Mary rise up out of her husband's lap, freeing his slimy cock from the warm embrace of his wife's drooling slit. A long strand of Mary's fluids clung to the exposed tip of his penis, connecting their aroused genitals for a brief moment before Tim's cock flopped heavily against his belly. Diane's eyes locked on the long strand of girl-cum as it dangled back and forth before coming to rest against Mary's inner-thigh.

The sight of his mom's well-used cunt, seemed to trigger something within Danny. He let out a desperate groan and buried himself deep in Diane's pussy, giving her one last parting thrust, his shaft flexing and twitching inside of her. A second later, she was the one whimpering as he slowly withdrew from her, leaving a disappointing feeling of emptiness where, only a second earlier, she'd felt so very full.

Danny leaned forward, brushed her hair over one side of her neck and planted a soft kiss along the line of her neck. "Thank you, Aunt Diane," he whispered. "That felt... really fucking good. I love you."

"I love you too, Danny," Diane replied, her voice breathy and low.

The sound of Danny's voice only intensified the empty feeling between her legs. She badly wanted him back inside of her, but at the same time, she felt a sort of warm, happy contentment at the fresh reminder that Danny wasn't just any horny teenager. He was, more than anything else, a really good kid. It was obvious that he didn't want her to feel like she'd just been an appetizer to the main dish. The fact that he cared so much about her feelings, even when she was acting like a wanton whore, flattered her more than she ever would have expected. She felt a girlish flutter in the pit of her stomach that was not so different from the way she felt when she'd first made love to her husband. In that moment, she knew that she'd do anything he asked of her, no matter how forbidden or depraved if only to return a small fraction of the loving warmth she felt when they were together.

In that moment, though, he didn't want anything from her at all. There was only one thing on Danny's mind, and Diane knew that no matter how much Danny loved her, and no matter how much of that love she gave back, their bonds of affection would never be as strong as the ones he shared with his mother.

1...56789...12