Family First Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Of course, she kept all of this to herself as her in-laws explained in explicit detail how they'd debauched each other the night before. The four of them kept talking long after everyone had finished eating, but when the sun finally started to set, they agreed to relocate.

Mary enlisted Danny to help him with the dishes, and Ray invited Diane to join him in the living room. There was a moment of awkward silence as she decided where to sit. It still felt incredibly strange to see Tim walking around the house, completely naked, and seemingly at ease with everything that had happened in his absence.

Even after everything she'd just heard, she still had a decade's worth of anger and resentment to get over before she'd feel completely comfortable with his involvement in their new family dynamic. At the same time, there was no denying the fact that Tim was a healthy specimen of a man, and she knew it was only a matter of time before she gave into the temptation to take a ride on what was far and away the biggest cock she'd ever seen in the flesh. Eventually, she compromised, settling herself on the couch next to Tim, close enough for them to talk comfortably but not close enough to give the impression that she wanted anything more from him than conversation.

"So, I guess we really have you to thank for all of this, huh," he said with a wry smile.

"I definitely had a part to play, but then again... so did you. I highly doubt Mary ever would have had sex with Ray if she didn't think you were off bagging random women in your free time."

As soon as the words left her mouth, she found herself wishing she could take them back. She'd meant the comment to sound playful and a little sarcastic, but instead, it sounded more like an accusation.

"No, I guess she wouldn't have..." Tim replied, his friendly smile faltering a bit.

"We shouldn't give ourselves too much credit, though," she continued in what she hoped was a more lighthearted tone of voice. "I've had an incest kink for ages, but it was really the kids who got the ball rolling on all of this."

An uncomfortable frown crossed Tim's face at the mention of Danny and Christina, which Diane wasn't sure how to interpret. Given the scene she'd walked in on a few hours prior, she couldn't see why talking about their children's sex lives would be so uncomfortable for him.

There was a long pause before Tim finally said, "Speaking of the kids... I should probably tell you that this afternoon, me and Christina..."

Before he could finish his sentence, Diane held up a finger and shushed him.

"If you're about to apologize for something you did with my daughter, don't. Christina is a grown woman who can make her own choices. You don't owe me any explanations, and I highly doubt that you did anything with her that I haven't already done with your son." She paused for a beat, her eyes twinkling playfully. "On the other hand, if you're about to tell me all the things you did with my slutty little daughter because you know it will turn me on... then please... go right ahead."

Tim let out a quick bark of a laugh that instantly evaporated all of the tension in the room. "Then I guess you should know that your daughter sure does know her way around a man's cock. She just about sucked the life out of me this afternoon."

"I could have told you that," Diane replied, with a sexy grin. "I wish I could say she learned from the best, but she seems to have picked up those skills all on her own. Admittedly, she has had quite a lot of practice recently."

Tim's eyes went wide and his mouth hung open in surprise. Diane wasn't sure exactly what Tim was hoping to get out of this conversation, but he clearly hadn't expected her to be so blasé by her daughter's recent behavior.

"Everything okay?" she asked with an impish grin.

"Yeah, I'm fine," he said, giving his head a quick shake to clear out the cobwebs. "Adjusting to all of this is just harder than I thought it would be. Everything with Mary was surprising enough without you sitting here bragging about how good my niece is at sucking dick. If I'd even joked about something like that a week ago, you would never have spoken to me again. And now, here we are, sitting around the living room talking about having sex with our kids like it's the most normal thing in the world. It's just going to take some getting used to, is all..."

"It comes faster than you'd think," Diane replied. "You'll see."

"So does that mean that you're really okay with me joining in on all the recreational activities around here?"

"Well, it seems to me that you're already involved whether I'm okay with it or not."

"Maybe so," Tim replied. "But I'd feel a lot better about things if I knew you didn't hate me."

Diane sighed. "I don't hate you, Tim. I do wish Mary hadn't had to spend the last ten years being lied to, but in all honesty, I don't know what I would have done in your situation either. Either way, it's not my place to judge. If Mary is okay with everything, then I am too."

"I appreciate that... seriously, I do. I just hope you don't think I'm naive enough to think that Mary was the only one impacted by the way I chose to handle things. When she was hurting, you were the one who was there to comfort her. Not me. Things would have been so much harder for both of us if you hadn't given Mary a shoulder to lean on when I was away. Shit -- you were even the one who helped her fulfill a sexual fantasy that I didn't even know she had."

"I guess what I'm saying," he continued, "is that I know I owe you a lot -- probably more than I'll ever be able to repay. I never wanted to hurt our family, but it happened anyway. I just hope you know that I'll do whatever I can to make it right."

This time, it was Diane's turn to be taken aback. She hadn't expected such a robust and sincere apology. Naturally, she had no choice but to accept.

"I know you will, Tim. For what it's worth, I'm sorry too. I was way too willing to think the worst of you without ever wondering if there was another side to the story."

"I never gave you any reason to think there was," Tim replied. After a momentary pause, he said, "So... are we good, then?"

Diane nodded. "We're good."

Before Tim had a chance to respond, they were interrupted by the sound of footsteps.

"You two getting along in here?" Mary asked as she stepped into the living room with Danny by her side.

"Like two peas in a pod," Diane replied, flashing her brother-in-law one last playful grin.

Mary smiled, clearly relieved that they'd managed to clear the air. "I'm glad," she said, taking a seat next to her husband and molding her naked body to his.

This left Danny standing awkwardly in the middle of the living room, embarrassed by his nudity, and unsure what to do with himself. He badly wanted to take a seat next to his aunt, but he still felt uncomfortable being so forward with her. Despite everyone's assurances to the contrary, he still couldn't quite shake the feeling that he was one wrong move away from causing this whole ridiculous arrangement to fall down around his ears.

Sensing his dilemma, Diane took pity on him. Scooting closer to the center of the couch, she patted the seat next to her in an obvious invitation. If anything, this seemed to increase his anxiousness. While he did join her on the couch, he sat with his back rigid and upright, his shoulders stiff, making sure not to make any physical contact with her still fully-clothed body. The extreme formality of his posture contrasted sharply with his youthful, nude body in a way that made Diane grin. There was something incredibly cute about the way he turned into a nervous wreck every time she came near. It made her want to throw herself at him and show him just how excited it made her to be the object of his boyish crush.

"Don't worry, Danny. I won't bite," she whispered as she leaned in closer and placed a hand on his bare chest. He jerked in surprise at the casual contact, and Diane could feel his heartbeat tick up a notch or two before he finally started to calm down. "That's it. Just relax and let Aunt Diane take care of you," she cooed. At the same time, she nuzzled her face closer to his armpit. He eventually got the hint and draped his arm over her shoulder and with trembling hands, pulled her into his firm embrace.

"Mmm... That's nice," she said. "There's nothing quite like getting all warm and snuggly with a hot, young guy. Isn't that right, Mary?" Her eyes looked past her nephew's mostly hairless chest to her sister-in-law, who was situated in the same pose, with one major exception: rather than resting her hand on Tim's torso, her arm was thrust between his legs, gently grasping and stroking his rapidly lengthening cock.

"He definitely kept me nice and warm last night," Mary replied, smiling sweetly up at her son while continuing to yank up and down on her husband's dick.

"Sounds nice," Diane said. "And it just so happens that I'm in the market for someone to keep me company tonight. I don't suppose you'd be willing to share, would you?" As she spoke, Diane's hand crept farther and farther down Danny's chest, tracing the sparse line of hairs that connected his bellybutton to his bristly pubic hair, and eventually, his rapidly stiffening cock.

"I'm sure we can work something out," Mary said before taking one of Tim's nipples between her lips and sucking gently on it.

Diane turned her head up to look at her silent nephew. "Would you like that, Danny?" she asked.

Truthfully, Danny could think of few things more exciting than the prospect of spending the night alone with his aunt. He'd masturbated himself to sleep countless times over the years imagining just such a scenario.

"That would be... awesome..." he mumbled, still not quite believing that any of this was actually happening.

Diane giggled. "It sounds awesome to me, too. But what should we do until then?"

Before Danny or anyone else had a chance to reply, she reached a bit lower and wrapped her fist around his shaft and gave it a firm squeeze.

"Oh God..." he groaned, his cock jerking and flexing wildly in her tight grasp.

"I have an idea," Mary said. "Let's watch a movie!"

Diane crinkled her nose in confusion. "That's... not exactly what I had in mind," she said, giving Danny's erection a few firm strokes for emphasis.

"Not just any movie." Shifting her gaze slightly, Mary looked up at her son and said, "Remember that movie you were watching last night?"

Danny nodded slowly, more than a little bit embarrassed that his porn-watching habits were about to be exposed to both his dad and his aunt.

"Is there any way you could make it play on the TV?" Mary asked.

"Um... probably," he replied. "We would need to hook up a computer to it, though, and mine is too big to carry up here."

"Would my laptop work?"

"It should."

"Great!" Mary exclaimed as she hopped up out of the couch. Three pairs of eyes watched with interest as she sprinted out of the room, hypnotized by her jiggling ass and tits. Moments later, she returned, computer in hand.

"Okay, what do I do now?"

With more than a little reluctance, Danny climbed out of the couch, severing the connection between his aunt's warm hand from his sensitive cock. It only took him a minute or two to unplug the cables from the back of the blu-ray player and re-attach them to his mom's laptop. Before turning on the tv to test his handiwork, he opened up a web browser and retraced his steps from the night before, eventually finding and loading the video he'd been looking for.

"It should be good to go," he said as he reached up and turned on the tv before going back to the couch. This time he was far less hesitant to snuggle up next to his aunt. His cock had softened a bit, but it quickly grew back to full hardness when she wrapped her fist around it once more.

"What are we watching?" Diane asked, still very confused by the recent turn of events.

"You'll see," Mary replied with a sly grin. With a quick tap of the play button on her laptop, she too returned to the couch and her husband's thick, erect prick.

Diane's confusion only grew as she realized that the film they were about to watch was far from new. Based on the grainy film-stock and the funky, bass heavy soundtrack, she guessed it had been filmed sometime in the seventies or early eighties. The opening shot, of a teenage boy and girl driving down a nostalgic looking california street gave little indication of what was to come. It wasn't until the man reached over and teasingly pinched and pulled on the girl's breasts that she finally realized that they were watching a porno. She felt silly for not realizing it sooner. What else would Danny be watching on his computer late at night?

"Mary! I'm shocked!" she exclaimed, grinning even as she pretended to be mortified by her sister-in-law's choice of entertainment. "Exposing your son to such filth! Aren't you ashamed of yourself?"

Mary giggled and blushed at Diane's false outrage.

"Technically, I'm the one who exposed her to it," Danny said.

"What a naughty boy," Diane replied. With her hand locked firmly around his shaft, her thumb snaked upward and rubbed firmly against his glans, eliciting a lusty moan and a fresh dollop of clear precum, which Diane eagerly spread over his pulsing flesh.

The room went quiet as the four of them watched the blonde girl on screen repeatedly trying and failing to keep the young man from groping her breasts and pussy. Diane thought they were a cute couple, but she still wasn't quite sure why Mary wanted to watch a cheesy old porn movie instead of indulging in the real thing.

Her question was answered when the title of the film, 'Taboo II' flashed on the screen, and Tim laughed loudly.

"I remember this one!"

"You do?" Danny and Mary asked at the same time.

He nodded. "Mom showed it to me. The 'Taboo' movies are some of her favorites."

Tim's wife, son, and sister-in-law stared at him dumbly as they tried to imagine his sweet, elderly mother watching a raunchy porno, much less doing so with her son. "You guys have got to stop looking at me that way every time I bring up my mom," he said, grinning awkwardly at their dumbstruck expressions.

"You have to admit that it's a pretty weird image," Diane replied.

"Weirder than what the four of us are doing right now?" he asked.

"No... I guess not. But that's setting the bar pretty low, don't you think?"

"Heh, fair enough," Tim said.

While Diane and Tim bantered back and forth the scene progressed to the teenage couple entering what appeared to be some kind of generic gift shop. The woman behind the counter was an older brunette with long wavy hair and a large pair of large breasts that were barely contained by the satiny, blue material of her blouse.

"What's this movie about, anyways?" Diane asked.

"Incest. What else?" Mary replied with an impish smile. "Now hush up and pay pay attention. I actually want to watch this thing."

Diane did her best to comply, but it wasn't long before she found herself hopelessly confused by what was going on. It seemed that both teens knew the woman somehow, but the connection wasn't clear. From what she was able to gather, the girl had been dating the woman's son until he just magically disappeared one day, taking his mother along with him. As if the plot wasn't already confounding enough, the terrible dialogue and acting made it even harder to follow.

"Sorry, but can someone explain to me what the hell is going on here?" she asked. "I mean, I'm fine with porn having a plot, but isn't this kind of ridiculous?"

As annoyed as she was by Diane's repeated interruptions, Mary had to admit that her sister-in-law wasn't alone in her befuddlement. It was difficult to see how this would eventually lead to the steamy mother-son fuck scene she'd watched with Danny the night before.

"The older woman is Kay Parker," he said. "She was the main character of the previous movie, and Paul was her son. The whole movie was about the two of them realizing that they want to fuck each other and eventually going through with it. If I remember correctly, the blonde was Paul's girlfriend, but she's more of a main character in this one. The guy is her brother. Honestly, though, I wouldn't worry too much about the plot. It's basically just an excuse for a bunch of family members to get it on to some bad seventies disco music."

"I wish they'd get to it already, then," Diane grumbled.

"Just give it a bit. Things will heat up."

"Can't we just fast forward to the good stuff?" she asked.

That was the last straw for Mary, who sat up straight, pulling away from her husband. "If the two of you can't just shut up and watch the movie, then I'll just take it upstairs and watch it by myself."

For a moment, Diane considered making a snide remark about keeping Danny and Tim for herself, but the flash of anger in Mary's eyes made her think better of it.

"Sorry," she mumbled. "I'll be good. I promise."

"You better," Mary said. "Besides, if you're so bored, I'm sure you can think of something to do to keep you entertained," she said as she darted her eyes toward her son's cock.

"Mmm... good point," Diane said, casting her gaze upward to Danny, whose carefully neutral expression melted into an excited grin when she ran the tip of her fingernail up the underside of his prick, drawing out another dollop of clear seminal fluid from his pee-slit and bringing it up to her waiting lips.

Despite her admonitions, Mary couldn't help but stare as Diane expertly toyed with her son's hard cock. Her mouth watered as she remembered the salty taste of his male secretions exciting her taste-buds, and she began to wonder whether trying to watch a porno together wasn't a silly idea after all.

"I thought you wanted to watch the movie," Diane said, locking her eyes with her sister-in-law.

With an exasperated sigh, Mary snapped her attention back to the screen. Watching Danny and Diane together was far more exciting than anything currently happening on the television, but she was determined not to let her sister-in-law win. Fortunately, they didn't have to wait much longer for the action to pick up steam, and for quite some time, the room was quiet as they watched the lewd scene unfold before them.

Despite her earlier protestations, Diane found that she enjoyed the movie quite a bit more than she'd expected. The scene had shifted once more to show the big-breasted store clerk, lying naked on a massage table while another older woman, this one a blonde, rubbed oil on her body while interrogating her about why her pussy was so wet. The dialogue was beyond contrived, and the acting was even worse, but there was something about the chemistry between them that made their interactions surprisingly erotic.

They looked like real women, with sagging breasts, rounded tummies, and laugh-lines around their eyes. Whoever directed this thing was worthless behind the camera, but at least he understood that there are few things more exciting than a natural, mature woman in her sexual prime. Most importantly, though, it seemed like the two women were genuinely enjoying themselves. There was something in the blonde woman's smile that made Diane think that there was nowhere else she'd rather be and nothing else she'd rather be doing than fingering and licking the brunette's hairy twat.

As the scene progressed, Diane split her focus between the movie itself and her nephew's turgid cock. Their first encounter had been thrilling, but it had also been quick, ending almost as soon as it had begun. He'd fucked her hard and fast, which was exactly what she'd wanted at the time. Now, for the time being at least, she was content to merely stroke him, enjoying the way his hard flesh flexed and strained against her grasp as his precum lubricated her palm.

1...34567...12