Family First Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Glancing briefly upwards, she saw that Danny's attention was similarly divided. His eyes darted back and forth between the tv screen, his parents, and his own cock, before finally landing on his aunt's smiling face. He gave her an appreciative grin, and she blew him a kiss before turning her gaze back to the film, resting her cheek on his firm abdomen.

She watched with a bemused sort of enjoyment as the young man from the beginning of the movie entered the scene. With hardly any explanation at all, he stripped naked and started fucking the bustier of the two women while her blonde friend stroked the base of his cock and told her to pretend it was her son, Paul's cock pounding into her. The whole thing made almost no sense at all.

To make matters worse, every time things started to heat up, the camera would inexplicably cut away to the young guy's family and the birthday party he was missing while his dick was buried in the older woman's cunt. Diane opened her mouth to complain but thought better of it. A quick glance in her sister-in-law's direction confirmed that both she and Tim were completely engrossed in the film, and she was wary of incurring Mary's wrath yet again.

It wasn't until the scene ended and shifted to show the young man's mother, sitting alone in their living room, that Diane finally understood why Danny had been watching this movie in the first place and why they were watching it now.

"Wow, Mary! She really looks like you!" she said, unable to keep her comments to herself.

"Danny said the same thing," Mary replied as she cast a loving smile in her son's direction.

Diane breathed a quiet sigh of relief that Mary didn't seem annoyed by her interruption.

"There is quite a resemblance," Tim said with an agreeable nod. "You've got much better tits, though." As if to emphasize his point, he reached down with his free hand and hefted one of Mary's heavy breasts and gave it a playful squeeze.

"Aww, how sweet," Mary said, rolling her eyes sarcastically.

"You're also way prettier, Mom," Danny added.

This comment brought a bit of color to Mary's cheeks.

"You two are just trying to butter me up."

"Is it working?" Tim asked.

"You tell me," she said as she pulled his hand away from her hanging teat and brought it down between her legs. Her knees parted even further, giving her husband free access to stroke and caress her swampy cunt.

"You should compliment your mom more often," Tim said, flashing his son a playful smile.

"I'll try to keep that in mind."

The glimmer of excited interest in Danny's eyes as he watched his father's hand delve between his mom's legs turned Diane on more than the cheesy porno ever could. Suddenly, the simple sun-dress she'd thrown on before heading over, felt uncomfortably warm and constricting.

"I think it's about time I got more comfortable," she said as she carefully extricated herself from Danny's embrace.

She felt an extra surge of wetness between her legs as Danny, Mary, and Tim locked their eyes on her, waiting impatiently for her to expose her naked body to their hungry gaze. With an enigmatic smile, Diane started slowly rocking her hips to the beat of the music coming from the television speakers while suggestively running her hands up and down her sides, smoothing out the loose fabric of her dress. She hadn't planned to put on a show, but there was something about being the center of attention that she found incredibly empowering and more arousing than she ever would have guessed.

Leaning forward, she moved her hands higher and lifted her breasts, pushing them together and showing off her impressive cleavage. Anything that had been happening on screen was completely forgotten as she slowly turned around and once again bent forward. She gathered the loose material at the base of her dress and drew it into a tight bundle.

Someone -- probably Tim -- let out a low whistle as the fabric drew tight against the round cheeks of her ass, lifting them slowly and provocatively until the hem could no longer support their weight and the two plump globes of flesh fell free, settling with a satisfying jiggle. Angling her neck over her shoulder, she blew her audience a kiss before letting the fabric drop back into place, once again concealing her well-formed derrière from their view.

Continuing to move and flow with the music, she turned back around, smiling at the look of desperate lust on her nephew's face as he fisted his cock with steady, determined strokes. Just as she had moments earlier, she traced her palms up the front of her dress, caressing her tummy and the undersides of her breasts before gathering them in the palms of her hands. This time, however, she kept going higher, drawing her fingers up her slender neck and back down again, finally stopping at the spaghetti straps that held the loose garment in place.

She stopped there, her heart fluttering as she heard her three horny family members let out a collective sigh of disappointment. The corners of her mouth turned up in a playful grin, and she cocked her eyebrows, waiting patiently for someone to urge her on.

She didn't have to wait long.

"Oh, god, please, Aunt Diane," Danny moaned.

Her smile widened even further as, with a quick flick of her wrist, she pushed one of the straps off of her shoulder. A warm feeling of excitement curled up within her as three pairs of eyes locked onto her heaving bosom. She drew out the moment as long as she possibly could, enjoying the way they hung on her every move with bated breath. When she'd milked the moment for all it was worth, she slid the second strap off as well.

From there, it only took a quick waggle of her shoulders for the loose fabric to fall away, exposing her naked torso to her enraptured audience. A brief shiver ran through her as cool air brushed across her puffy, pink nipples, making them swell into hard, little knots that stuck out from the pale flesh of her breasts. She gathered them in her hands, lifting them slightly as she ran her thumb back and forth over those soft, pink raised places.

Danny had seen her this way once before, but familiarity hadn't dulled his excitement one bit. For Tim, though, seeing his sister-in-law's naked breasts was an entirely new experience.

Angling her hips slightly in his direction, she took a moment to enjoy the sight of him and Mary, sitting close together, steadily frigging between each other's legs. Despite their mutual pleasure, they kept their eyes laser-focused on Diane's gyrating body.

With a lascivious smile, she leaned forward. Placing the palms of each hand on the outside of her fleshy mounds, she pressed them together, giving her in-laws a rather pornographic view of her deep cleavage. She felt a fresh surge of wetness between her legs as she saw Tim's lick his lips. Her eyes drifted farther down to his thick cock, which looked all the bigger with Mary's small, dainty fingers wrapped around it.

Out of nowhere, her sultry smile broke, and she snorted in laughter. She felt incredibly silly swaying along to the music and slowly stripping herself like a character in one of Danny's pornos. But she didn't feel embarrassed. There was something incredibly freeing about knowing she could be playful and sexy for her loving family.

When the moment passed, she composed herself and stood up straight. Giving Tim one last playful wink over her shoulder, she thrust her ass in their direction. With her hands on her hips, she shook her butt up and down. Her rear-end was nowhere near as big and round as Mary's, but there was still more than enough jiggle to make her audience drool with anticipation of seeing more.

They didn't have to wait long. A few seconds later, Diane hooked her thumbs into the loose fabric of her dress and pulled it down around her ankles. Tim let out a quiet gasp, and Danny moaned in appreciation. Her own heart thundered in her chest as the wet, squishy sounds of their busy hands grew louder.

Diane's cheeks burned as she used both hands to spread her ass-cheeks wide, giving the three of them a completely unobstructed view of her engorged cunt-lips and painfully erect clit.

"See something you like?" she asked, smiling at the three of them over her shoulder.

Danny let out a throaty growl, and for a brief moment, Diane worried that he was about to lose control and deprive her of another ride on his wonderful cock. "You're so fucking hot, Aunt Diane," he muttered between gritted teeth.

With a look of great reluctance, he pulled his hand away from his cock, leaving it to stand tall and free between his legs. It twitched once or twice, and Diane expected that a great gout of cum would shoot out of the tip at any moment, but he somehow managed to calm himself before it was too late.

She cocked an eyebrow at Tim, waiting for a compliment from him as well, but it wasn't until Mary nudged him in the side that he finally managed to tear his eyes away from her breasts. His cheeks reddened slightly, and he cleared his throat.

With a quick glance in his son's direction, he said, "Uh... yeah... what he said..."

"So smoothe," Diane replied with a bemused eye-roll. Turning back around, she locked eyes with Danny and flashed him a toothy grin. "Well I'm glad someone appreciates me, at least."

Danny's eyes went wide and his cock gave another reflexive lurch. The look on his face was the expression of someone who had not only won the lottery, but had somehow managed to do so over and over again. It was an expression that carried extreme happiness mixed with equal parts disbelief and awestruck reverence. He had a way of making her feel like she was the sexiest woman who had ever lived, and the fact that she could induce such a reaction from a boy less than half her age made her all the more determined to live up to his lofty expectations.

For a brief moment, she wondered if her own son would look at her that way. Her stomach did flip-flops as she imagined John -- tall, dark, and handsome -- sitting before her, staring lustily up at her naked body, afraid to touch his own cock for fear of blowing his load before he had a chance to thrust it into his Mom's warm, wet hole. The thought was almost too exciting to bear.

Pushing the filthy image aside, she refocused her attention on Danny. There would be plenty of opportunities to fantasize about her son later. Right now, the first priority was to fill the aching emptiness between her legs with her nephew's thick cock.

Her hips swayed back and forth as she walked toward him until his knees pressed up against the sides of her legs. Reaching forward, she took his cock into her fist and gave it a few strokes. A bead of precum formed on the tip, easing her palm's passage up and down his shaft.

Danny stared helplessly up at her, totally paralyzed by the intensely pleasurable sensations emanating from between his legs. It was a look Diane had seen on her husband's face countless times over the course of their relationship, and it told her beyond a shadow of doubt that he was right on the brink of a gut-wrenching orgasm.

She felt a momentary pang of disappointment, at the realization that in his current state, there was no way he'd be able to give her the fucking she so badly desired. There were other ways to enjoy a man's cock, though, and the sooner he came, the sooner she could start getting him ready to return the favor.

"Are you going to cum for me?" she asked.

"Mmm... I'm trying not to..." he moaned, his cock flexing uncontrollably in her grasp.

She leaned down even further and gave him an aggressive, tongue-filled kiss, moaning into his mouth as another wet gob of his masculine fluid dripped down his shaft and coated her fingertips.

"Oh god... I can't hold it anymore!" he moaned as he reluctantly pulled away from her searching lips and tongue.

"It's okay, Danny," Diane replied in a soothing, motherly tone. With her free hand, she reached up to lovingly caress his cheek. "Just relax and let your aunt make you feel good. I like making you feel good..."

As she spoke, she dropped down to her knees until she was sitting eye-level with her nephew's smooth, pink cock. "When you're ready to cum, don't hold back. I want all of it... every drop..."

With her fist already wrapped around the base of his prick, it was a simple matter to aim his shaft downward until its dripping, purple head was pointing directly at her open mouth. Moments later, her warm lips and tongue enveloped him, rhythmically working up and down his pulsing shaft. She sucked gently on him, reveling in the salty musk of his arousal.

She didn't take him deep. There wasn't really any reason to. Instead, she formed a tight ring with her lips and worked them steadily over the severe ridge of his glans. All the while, she lapped hungrily at him, enjoying the ever increasing flood of moisture that flowed from his weeping slit.

As if on cue, an animalistic growl escaped from Danny's lips and he grabbed the back of her head, holding her tight to his rapidly swelling erection. She smiled out of the corner of her lips and moaned as the first shot of thick, creamy cum splashed against her tongue. His hips bucked upward in a reflexive attempt to shove more of his pulsing cock-flesh into her hungry mouth, grunting with pleasure as Diane opened her jaw and took him deeper.

For Diane, there was something incredibly fulfilling about pleasuring a man with her mouth. No matter how many times she sucked off her husband, she never got tired of feeling his warm, thick flesh fill up the cavity of her mouth as his balls rested against her chin. It was no different with Danny. As his cock pulsed and spurted into her mouth, all she could think about was how much she enjoyed giving him relief.

Danny was a good kid -- always had been. He'd always been respectful and loving, and more importantly, he'd always been a great friend and support to Christina. The way she saw it, he deserved a reward for being such a good nephew, and if helping him empty his balls every now and then made him happy, then she was more than happy to oblige.

His grip on her scalp eased a bit as his orgasm began to subside. Diane kept her lips sealed tight around his softening shaft as she pulled back, eventually disengaging from him. Danny smiled down at her with heavy eyelids and flushed cheeks.

Diane returned his smile, her cheeks bulging with his semen. Opening her lips, she showed him the ocean of white that painted the inside of her mouth before making a show of swallowing it in several big gulps.

"All good?" she asked.

"Better than good," Danny replied. "Perfect."

"Mmm... I'm glad," she said before burying her head in his crotch once more.

Danny let out a surprised yelp, which quickly morphed into a contented groan as she took his over-sensitive cock back between her lips. She sucked lovingly on his softening flesh, making sure she cleaned up every last drop of his cum before moving down to his hanging balls and giving them the same treatment. Despite the inherent wrongness of sucking her nephew's cock, for Diane, this wasn't a particularly sexual gesture. The heat of the moment had passed, for the time being, at least. Now she just wanted to be close to him -- to feel that warm, intimate connection with the boy that she'd practically raised as one of her own. She wanted to show him how much she loved him and how much she enjoyed giving him pleasure.

"You're so unbelievable, Aunt Diane," he whispered as he smoothed his fingers through her auburn hair. He hesitated a moment longer before saying, "I love you so fucking much."

She gave his hanging ball-sack one final swipe of her tongue before reluctantly pulling away. Gently pushing a strand of hair out of her eyes, she smiled adoringly up at him and said, "I love you too, Danny."

They stayed that way for what felt like a long time, each of them smiling back at the other, sharing some secret communication that couldn't quite be expressed in words. It wasn't romantic love, or even lust, but rather a sort of quiet understanding -- a recognition that they'd both enjoyed themselves at least in part because of how filthy, dirty, and just plain wrong it all was. Aunts simply didn't do these kinds of things with their nephews. But Diane had, and they'd both loved every moment of it.

Climbing to her feet, she crawled into Danny's lap and pressed her lips to his. He kissed her back and held her tight in his arms. Diane got the sense that he would have been more than happy to sit there, making out with her all night long, but she needed more. Pushing gently on his chest, she disentangled herself from his grasp, positioning herself on the armrest of the couch facing inward and spread her legs wide. She wanted her nephew to see just how excited he'd made her and how badly she wanted him.

"Your turn," she said, smiling excitedly back at him as she reached between her legs with both hands and spread herself open, parting her bristly orange curls to expose the sopping, pink interior of her cunt as well as her obscenely erect clitoris.

Her fat little nubbin was nowhere near as big as Danny's cock, but it was every bit as hard and just as desperate for stimulation as his had been a few minutes prior. She'd been ignoring its desperate throbbing for far too long. Fortunately, Danny didn't make her wait. Without a hint of hesitation, he dived between her legs, lapping wildly into her wet furrow.

"Oh yes... That's it, Danny..." she panted as she hooked her legs over his shoulders and pulled him even deeper into her crotch. "Lick my fucking cunt, Danny! Show me how much you love your aunt's wet, fucking hole," she moaned, reveling in the filthy pleasure of talking dirty to her not-so-innocent young nephew.

As the warm pleasure coursed through her, Diane grew dimly aware that she and Danny were not the only people in the room. Directly in front of her, she saw that Mary and Tim had shifted positions. She was sitting in his lap, rocking her hips back and forth as his thick cock sawed in and out of her. Her legs were spread wide, giving Diane a clear view of her meaty inner-lips as they stretched tight around her husband's shaft. Those dark, glistening folds disappeared inside of her every time Tim's cock plunged inward, only to reappear moments later, accompanied by a fresh thread of of milky-white lubrication that coated his shaft and pooled around his hairy balls.

Mary panted and moaned like a bitch in heat as her husband filled her with cock. If Tim's massive appendage was causing her any discomfort at all, she didn't let it show. In fact, she looked utterly comfortable and happy. It made sense, of course. They were married, after all. Even so, Diane still couldn't quite understand how Mary's pussy could so easily accommodate such a big piece of equipment.

Before she had a chance to give the issue any serious thought, a fresh jolt of pleasure shot through her. Danny's arm had reached around her hip and he'd started stroking the hood of her clit back and forth, rolling that thin membrane firmly over the sensitive bundle of nerves at the apex of her slit.

The pleasure exploded behind her eyes like a barrel full of dynamite, and she bucked her hips wildly against his face so hard that she nearly lost her balance, just barely managing to stop herself from falling backwards off of the armrest of the couch.

"OhhhhFUCK..." she grunted as her pussy pulsed, delivering a fresh gush of moisture to Danny's tongue. "I'm so fucking close, Danny! Don't you dare stop!"

The final straw came when he lifted her legs even higher and used the thumb of his free-hand to start rubbing tight circles around her clenching anus. She hadn't expected it, and the surprisingly pleasurable sensation launched her into a shivering orgasm. A guttural groan escaped from somewhere deep inside of her as she squirmed and writhed beneath her nephew's eager ministrations. All she could do was tremble and whimper as he licked and stroked her like the fate of the world depended solely on her pleasure.

1...45678...12