Family First Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, what are you two waiting for?" Tim asked, giving his wife a playful slap on her bottom.

With a yelp of surprise, Mary scooted forward. Turning over her shoulder, she gave her husband a playful scowl of displeasure before dancing around the couch and into her sons arms. She pressed herself fully against him, sighing as she felt the underside his hard cock rub up against her tummy.

"He's right," she said, her eyes wide and excited as she stared up at him. "Let's go upstairs. I need some alone time with my handsome boy."

Danny gave a quick, excited nod, and this time, Mary could feel it when his cock gave another excited lurch. Her own pussy twitched in response as she felt her son's pre-cum leaking out of the tip of his cock, leaving a wet streak across her belly. She couldn't wait one moment longer. Taking her son by the arm, she practically dragged him in the direction of the stairwell.

Danny cast one last glance at his dad, who smiled knowingly back at him, before following his mom to her bedroom. The two of them were silent as they trundled their way up the stairs. With Mary leading the way, Danny had a perfect view of his mom's full, round ass. He found himself hypnotized by the way her hindquarters jiggled and swayed with her movements. As they climbed the stairs, her ass at perfect eye-level and couldn't resist the temptation to reach forward and gently caress one of her perfect, fleshy orbs.

Mary's body went stiff with surprise, and she nearly fell backwards and down the steps when she felt her son palm one of her ass-cheeks. Gripping the banister tightly, she managed to right herself before something truly disastrous happened.

"Sorry!" Danny said, sensing her surprise and yanking his hand away from her quivering flesh.

"It's okay," she replied, smiling back at him. Despite the sudden shock, she also felt a bit of personal pride. Mary knew she didn't have the same body as her young niece or her sister-in-law, so it made her all the happier knowing that her son couldn't even wait until they were in bed to get his hands on her.

The raw lust in his eyes was unmistakable. It was the same expression she'd seen on her husband's face countless times before. In fact, the look in Danny's eyes was exactly the same as the one Tim had given her a few minutes earlier before bending her over the back of the couch and emptying his nuts into her pussy. Now it looked like Danny was about to do the same thing to her right here on the staircase. Although there was something undeniably arousing about the thought of her son losing control and taking her right there and then, she wanted Danny to fuck her in the proper place — his parents bedroom.

"You can touch my ass all you want..." she said, pausing for effect before adding, "But if you want to do more than that, first you'll have to catch me!"

With a flash of movement, Mary bounded up the rest of the stairs and turned the corner toward her bedroom. Danny stood there for a moment, feeling utterly confused, before realizing that his mom was playing a game with him, a game that he was currently losing. Bounding up the stairs behind her, he raced toward her bedroom with so much intense urgency that, for the second time that evening, he nearly slipped and fell as he turned the corner. When he finally burst into the room, his heart pounding from the quick, yet unexpected exertion and his eyes wild with excitement, he stopped dead in his tracks.

Mary sat on the edge of the king-sized bed she shared with Danny's father. She was leaning back, supporting her weight with the palms of her hands, giving him an unobstructed view of the entirety of her curvy, naked body.

"Hi, baby," Mary whispered, her voice jarringly calm despite their recent rush of activity.

"Hi, Mom," Danny replied, his excitement momentarily subdued as he drank in her nudity. He was once again struck by how different her body was from his cousin's or his aunt's. Every part of her was so soft, pillowy, and inviting. He wanted more than anything to bury his cock between those big, heavy breasts and feel her dark nipples rubbing against his stomach. He wanted to feel her soft body beneath his as he kissed her pretty lips and ran his hands over her round, inviting hips. Most of all, though, he wanted to spread her legs and push himself into the moist hole he'd emerged from eighteen years prior.

Mary could read her sons mind, and as his gaze drifted lower down her exposed body, she spread her knees — slowly at first, then faster — exposing the tangled thatch of pubic hair that covered her swampy cunt.

Danny's heart beat in a quick, staccato rhythm as he gazed down at her. There was no denying the fact that his mom's pussy was a mess. Her thick inner-lips protruded outward, thick, swollen, and streaked with a white fluid that Danny knew was some mixture of her own natural lubrication and his dad's cum. Her hole still gaped open from the recent intrusion of Tim's massive cock, giving him a clear view of the rosy, pink entrance to her vagina, which was, likewise, covered in a thick layer of spunk. His dad's cum was still leaking out of her, pooling at base of her cunt before overflowing and spilling down into the crack of her ass toward her anus.

He'd always assumed that there was something shameful or gross about having sex with a woman who'd been recently fucked by another man. The term, 'sloppy seconds' immediately came to mind. As Danny watched his mom reach down between her legs and spread her already loose pussy open even wider for him, though, all he could think about was how nice it would feel to push himself up into that slick crease and feel the walls of her juicy cunt massage the full length of his cock.

With the same degree of quickness Mary had displayed only a few moments prior, Danny pounced forward. There was a brief flash of motion, and a split-second later, he was on top of her. A quick cry of surprise escaped from Mary's lips before turning into a passionate growl as she felt her son's body settle on top of her.

Danny let out a possessive growl as he pawed her breasts and feasted on the tender flesh of her neck. Mary's whole body tensed up, and her breath stayed locked in her lungs before finally releasing in a quiet whimper of surrender. When her muscles finally came back under her control, she found that rather than stay still, she couldn't stop writhing and pressing against him — not in an attempt to escape, but rather to stimulate her engorged nipples and to feel more of his heavenly cock as he humped against her.

"Mmm... that's it, Baby," Mary crooned, wrapping her arms around Danny's back, tracing the lines of his still-developing muscles before pulling him deeper into her embrace, mashing her sweaty tits up against his chest. "Just do what feels good, Danny. Mommy's here to make you feel soooo good..."

No longer able to form his thoughts into coherent sentences, Danny merely let out a strangled cry and thrust forward into his mom's steaming crotch yet again. If he'd landed an inch or two lower, his cock probably would have slid right into Mary's open and very-ready cunt. Instead, the underside of his cock slid back and forth through her swampy slit with each wild thrust of his hips. As badly as he'd wanted to feel himself be enveloped in his mom's velvety cunt a few seconds ago, he found that this way had its benefits, too.

The brush of her swollen lips over the most sensitive part of his cock felt incredible, but it was the heat that really got to him. It seemed to wash over him like a furnace vent, literally bathing his cock in her arousal as he slipped and slid through her open gash before the head of his cock pressed firmly against her tummy, briefly enjoying a different kind of warmth before returning for another frantic thrust.

Every time Mary felt her son's cock slide back between her legs, she lifted her hips, hoping this thrust would be the one to finally penetrate her, but the angle just wasn't right. Time after time, he mashed the spongy head of his cock against her clit, sending jolts of electricity down her spine and making the walls of her pussy dilate, only at the last possible second to slide back upwards, disappointingly out of reach.

The feeling of him vigorously stimulating her vulva was incredible, but she wanted to feel her baby boy massaging her insides. She wanted to feel that the thick knot of flesh at the end of her son's prick finally push its way into her."

"What a good boy," she moaned. "Your dick feels sooo good rubbing all up on Mommy's pussy... Soooo — OH! — fucking good..." Lightning bolts went off behind her eyes as she felt the bulk of Danny's cock mash against her dripping cunt with desperate futility. Stopping him was going to be harder than she thought.

Or maybe not.

"Oh, God, Mom," Danny groaned through gritted teeth. "It feels so good for me, too, but I really want to fuck you. Can I fuck you Mommy? Please? Is it okay to put it inside of you?"

If Danny could have seen his mom's face, he probably would have witnessed the exact moment that something in his Mary's mind broke. Her head flew back and her eyes went cross eyed as a convulsive orgasm rocked through her. Digging her fingers into his ass, she pulled him hard against her, holding his throbbing cock in place. She could feel herself opening and closing as more and more of her fluids poured out around her son's trapped penis.

As the waves of pleasure enveloped her, all she could think about was the innocent desperation in his voice that brought her immediately back to his childhood — back when he'd relied on her for practically everything. Now he was relying on her to give him the pleasure he so desperately craved. And she wanted to do that for him. She — his mother — wanted to help him cum, to make her little boy feel so unbelievably good that he just couldn't hold it in anymore.

And then there was that word:

"Mommy"

Hearing it come from her teenage son's mouth triggered every one of her maternal instincts while at the same time making her feel unbelievably filthy. This was so very wrong. Mothers weren't supposed to feel this way about their children.

Instead of pushing those thoughts away as she'd done so many times in the past, she allowed herself to fully embraced them. What she was feeling, and what she was letting her son do to her was wrong. But that was part of what made it feel so fucking good. Her son needed her, and she would be there to help him. After all, Isn't that what mothers were supposed to do?

"Oh yes, my baby... My love..." she moaned. "Mommy wants to feel your perfect cock all up inside of me." Grasping him firmly by the hips, she managed to roll both of them over, so Danny was on his back as she straddled him — his cock still trapped lengthwise between her sopping pussy lips.

Danny wasn't sure had possessed him talk to his mom this way. Maybe had something to do with his afternoon spent with his aunt. Regardless, the effect it had on his mom was undeniable. Mary looked absolutely crazed. Her dark, curly hair clung to her damp skin, and her heavy breasts glistened with tiny droplets of sweat. She looked like she'd just been through an intense workout, and in some ways, she had. The wide, loving smile on her face and the glint of excitement in her eyes told him that she still had more than enough energy to fuck him senseless.

Bracing herself with a palm planted next to Danny's head, she leaned forward, her thick nipples dragging up his chest until their eyes were nearly level. He kept his gaze locked with hers, enjoying the love and lust he saw in them. With her free hand, she reached between them, grasping the base of his cock and pointing it up to the frothy fuck hole that lay at the apex of her thighs.

"Tell me again," she said. "Tell me what you want to do to your Mommy." When he didn't respond, she started begging. "Please, Danny," she groaned. "It makes me so fucking hot — you have no idea!"

Danny wasn't sure whether the blush on her cheeks was from exertion or embarrassment, but the desperation in her voice was unmistakably real. With a knowing smile on his face, he whispered, "I want to fuck you so bad, Mommy! You look so pretty without your clothes on... and you make my thing get so big... and so hard... and it feels so good when you let me shoot my stuff up inside of you."

Having said the magic words, Mary let out another desperate groan as she bore down on him, easily sinking the full length of his cock into her creamy hole. Danny had never felt such an intense sensation of heat and moisture all around him. Her pussy made a wet, squelching sound as he sunk deeper inside. Looking down between Mary's hanging breasts, he watched as a thick glob of milky-white fluid slid out of her and down to his pubic hair as the bulk of his shaft filled up the empty space inside of her.

"Oh, God! Yes, Mommy," he moaned, this time knowing full well that he was playing right into his mom's darkest fantasies. "Thank you, Mommy! It feels good being all close to you like this!"

Unlike with his aunt earlier that afternoon, this wasn't so much a performance as it was a lewd re-creation of the countless moments in his childhood when he'd wanted nothing more in the world than to curl up in the warm comfort of his mother's arms. Yes, it was nasty and hot, but it was also just plain nice knowing that he was allowed to feel that way about his mom again.

"Oh, Baby, YES!" Mary shouted as she felt her son's hard cock nestle deep inside of her.

Normally, Mary needed a moment or two to adjust, but this time, she started right in on him, using her knees for leverage and sliding her hips back and forth, pulling the full length of her son's cock in and out of her in steady, languid strokes. As her hips rolled in his lap, she used her free hand to offer one of her heaving tits to Danny's mouth. He eagerly opened wide, gobbling her thick, brown nipple into his mouth and swirling his tongue around the tip. His other hand reached up to grope and pinch at her unattended breast.

"OH! Fuck yes, baby!" Mary growled as she drove her pelvis down on Danny's prick, grinding her clit against his pubic bone as hard as she could before going back to the steady work of milking a load of cum from his prick.

She placed her hand on his, guiding his movements and showing him the best way to bring her pleasure. His other hand palmed one of her plump ass cheeks, insistently guiding her movements and enjoying the way her muscles clenched and released him with the back and forth motion of her hips.

"Mmm... good boy," Mary muttered. "Show Mommy what you want. Show me how you like it."

Danny groaned, sending pleasant reverberations through Mary's tit as he continued to fervently suckle at her turgid nipples. He took a firmer grip on her ass, digging his fingers into her pliant flesh and pulling her into him with greater force and intensity. He didn't need to be told what to do. He'd waited all evening for the opportunity to get his dick back into his mom's wonderful pussy, and he was damn well going to enjoy it.

"God Mom, your pussy feels so fucking good... So hot..." Danny mumbled, momentarily pulling his lips away from her breasts. He planted a series of passionate kisses across her chest as he traveled from one tit to the other. Along the way, he found that he quite liked the feeling of having his face buried between Mary's hefty breasts while at the same time, wondering how much nicer it would feel to bury his cock between them.

Mary sobbed with joy as her son licked and sucked her breasts while his cock plunged in and out of her. "No, baby. That's you! You feel so fucking good inside of me!" Her eyes seemed to glaze over, and she started babbling.

"Oh, God... Oh, Fuck! I'm fucking my son! My boy's cock is inside of me!" she said to no one but herself. "This is so fucked up... so wrong... so — OH!" Before she had a chance to finish, another uncontrollable orgasm smashed into her. She collapsed downward onto Danny's chest, sobbing and moaning as her whole body dissolved into a mass of trembling, oversensitized flesh.

It was all Danny could do to hold on tight and try to think of anything other than the way his mom's pussy rippled along the length of his shaft. She seemed to be somehow pushing him out and pulling him deeper in at the same time. The feeling was indescribably wonderful, and if he hadn't already cum twice that afternoon, he probably wouldn't have been able to stop himself from letting loose inside of.

Mary, on the other hand, was long gone. Her brain had been reduced to a series of neurons that no longer connected in any meaningful way. The only conscious thought running through her mind was how much she loved her son — the smell of him, the taste of him, and the feeling of his cock moving around in her velvety embrace.

No longer able to support herself, she collapsed onto him, covering his slender, youthful body in her thick, womanly flesh. Her hips rocked back and forth in quick, spastic thrusts as she frantically rubbed her clit against him. With each desperate gyration, her sweat-slick breasts slid along his chest, stimulating her swollen nipples and adding another layer to her mind-numbing pleasure. A series of sharp, throaty cries escaped her lips — her breath warm on Danny's neck.

Suddenly, and without warning, it was all too much. Her heart thundered wildly in her chest, and she couldn't seem to get enough air in her lungs. Each stabbing thrust of Danny's cock sent an electric jolt through her that was almost painful in its intensity. If it kept up much longer, she knew she'd pass out.

Danny sensed his mom's growing discomfort, and with a disappointed sigh, helped ease her off of him, his still-hard cock making a wet plopping sound as it slid from her cunt and slapped back against his belly. Standing up on his knees, he watched with fascination as his mom's legs flopped open, drawing his eyes to the ruined landscape of her well-fucked cunt.

Her thick, inner-lips hung open, allowing him to see the way her insides seemed to rhythmically open and close, sucking and milking at a cock that was no longer there. Every time her pussy dilated and constricted, another stream of milky fluid slid out of her and dripped down the crack of her ass. Her whole groin was coated in the stuff. It clung to her pubic hair, forming a frothy ring around her pulsing hole, and shiny splashes of it gleaned off of her inner thighs and the lower part of her rounded tummy.

Danny couldn't help but take himself in hand as he watched her cum. His palm slid easily over his shaft, which was covered in a thick layer of his parents' sexual fluids. It didn't bother him at all that his cock was lubricated, at least in part, with his dad's cum. If anything, it served as an exciting reminder that he'd just had his cock where, by rights, it didn't belong.

He stroked himself deliberately as he watched Mary come down from her intense high. It took several minutes, but eventually her trembling stopped, and her breathing returned to normal. When her eyes slowly fluttered open, she smiled confusedly up at her son.

"Good?" he asked, grinning playfully back at her.

"Mmm, so good... You make me cum so hard, baby, but — OH! — You didn't!?" she asked as her eyes fell on his still-hard cock.

Danny shook his head. "Not yet."

"But I thought that you... When I... And you..." Mary mumbled, her eyes wide with a mixture of surprise and disappointment.

"It's okay, Mom," he said. "It felt so amazing... You have no idea..."

Mary blushed at the obvious sincerity in his voice. Now that the heat of the moment had passed, she felt simultaneously flattered that she could have such an effect on her own son and ashamed at her own depravity.

1...67891011