Family Freud

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

ASHLEIGH [for a long time her eyes just look up at the ceiling while she shakes her head. She mumbles something under her breath that the microphone can't pick up. Finally she speaks flatly]: a).

[Loud buzz sounds]

FILIA SOROR: Oh Ashleigh, I am sorry that was incorrect. The correct answer was b). When your sister had sex with your best friend Lisa and your neighbor Mr. Martin, it was in your bed.

ASHLEIGH [mouth frozen open]: Lisa...Mr. Martin is 68 years old and has a ceramic hip...

FILIA SOROR: Well, it is our understanding that payment was involved, if that makes you feel any better. [Pushing buttons on her desk. The lights dim in Ashleigh's booth and come on in Zach's booth]: Alright Zach, time for your third question. So, we asked your mother Candace, "How many of your son's teachers did you sleep with?" Did your mom have sex with a) four of your teachers, b) none of your teachers, or c) one of your teachers?

ZACH: Dude, this is like the most perverted game show ever. How is this even happening?

FILIA SOROR: Zach, you know the rules.

ZACH: a). I am not playing along with this. I am just going to pick the grossest one each time until you stop asking me about my mom's sex stuff. a).

[Bell rings]

FILIA SOROR [smiles broadly]: Congratulations Zach, you just banked $500.00 for your family! Your mother slept with your fourth-grade teacher, your eighth-grade math teacher, your eighth-grade English teacher, and your high school gym teacher.

ZACH: Why...

FILIA SOROR: It was four separate events, not like they all piled on top of her. [Pushing buttons on her desk. The lights dim in Zach's booth and come on in Freddy's booth]: Alright Freddy, time for your fourth question. So, we asked your sister Alexis, "what is the most embarrassing thing you've ever done that, at the time, made you horny" Did your sister a) dress up in an animal costume while having sex, b) drink piss, or c) blow two guys at the same time?

FREDDY [long pause]: So wait...Alexis really did one of those things?

FILIA SOROR: You know the rules Freddy, time is wasting.

FREDDY: Uh...c)?

[Loud buzz sounds]

FILIA SOROR: Oh Freddy, I am sorry that was incorrect. The correct answer was b). Your sister and her ex-boyfriend got drunk and, on a whim, decided to piss on each other in the shower. Your sister opened her mouth and said that the depravity of it tasting someone else's piss drove her absolutely wild

FREDDY: I don't need to know about it.

FILIA SOROR: Freddy, we all know you were picturing your sister with two dicks in her mouth. How is the reality any worse? [Pushing buttons on her desk. The lights dim in Freddy's booth and come on in Ashleigh's booth]: Okay, Ashleigh, it is your turn for your fourth question. So, we asked your sister Kassie, "what is the craziest rumor about you that is actually true" So what do people say about your sister behind her back that is actually true, a) that she swallowed a load of cum from every member of the football team in a single night, b) That she slept with the prom king and prom queen separately on prom night without the other knowing it happened, or c) that she filmed herself having sex with a friend's father?

ASHLEIGH [tight-lipped]: When does she come out here, because I need to speak with her.

FILIA SOROR: Ashleigh, time...

ASHLEIGH: This is humiliating her, not me. Fine. a).

[Bell rings]

FILIA SOROR [smiles broadly]: Congratulations Ashleigh, you just banked $500.00 for your family! Your sister celebrated the district championship in style. She says she wasn't hungry again for a week.

ASHLEIGH: Yeah...well...

FILIA SOROR [Pushing buttons on her desk. The lights dim in Ashleigh's booth and come on in Zach's booth]: Alright Zach, time for your fourth question. So, we asked your mother Candace, "What do you do in bed that you say that you just do because your partners ask for it, but secretly love?" Did your mom say a) giving blowjobs, b) anal, or c) giving analingus?

ZACH: a). Just like, be done with my turn.

[Loud buzz sounds]

FILIA SOROR: Oh Zach, I am sorry that was incorrect. The correct answer was b). Your mom loves to take it up the ass.

ZACH: Yeah...okay.

FILIA SOROR: Don't worry, she likes the other ones too. In fact, last Valentine's Day...

AMBER: Filia, time is up for round one!

FILIA SOROR [pushing buttons on her desk. All the lights come on. Also, the doors behind the booth open. The other three contestants, Alexis, Kassie, and Candace walk in. Their family members don't look them in the eye. Even the informed family members look a little sheepish]: Alright, all back together as happy family members! I am sure you all have a lot you' like to catch up on. But there is no time for that. This is a paid subscription service (thank you to all our viewers or dead people whose credit cards haven't expired yet), so no commercials here. The time has come for our second round. It is called "The Auction." The rules are very simple. Amber, how do we play the game?

AMBER [she pauses. The family teams are whispering among themselves. The uninformed members looking angry, confused, embarrassed. But they stop as Amber begins to speak]: Filia is going to state an action. For example, she could say "shake hands." She will then name a price, say, $100.00. Any team can "buzz in" and claim the Act. Both members of the team have to buzz in separately to light their lights. If the team performs the required act, they get the amount of money of their bid. If a team bids and fail to complete the act, the amount is subtracted from their total. If no one bids, the host keeps raising the price until someone does.

FILIA SOROR: Thank you Amber, and just a reminder to the parties, the current scores are as follows: Alexis and Freddy MacLeod are in last place with just $500.00. Kassie and Ashleigh Morgan are tied in the lead with Candace and Zach Lincoln with $1,000.00 apiece. But there is a TON of time left in the game and we have seen much bigger comebacks. Are we ready to get started?

[With the silence, the family members turn and start bickering with each other quietly again. Alexis and Freddy can barely look at each other, whispering quietly at one another and rubbing their arms. Ashleigh is yelling at Kassie under her breath and Kassie mugs for the camera. Zach says a single thing and then turns not looking at Candace. Candace just looks blankly at the camera.]

FILIA SOROR: I said are we ready?

[Reluctantly, all contestants turn towards the camera. Some nod, the rest sort of shrug.]

FILIA SOROR: That's the spirit! Alright the first act is simple, elegant, and timeless: A French kiss. An open mouth kiss. A tongue kiss. I don't care what you call it, you just have to do it. And we are going to start the bidding at just $100.00.

[The words "French Kiss" and "$100.00" appear on the screen. Some hand movement is visible from the knowledgeable contestants. But no light goes on. Kassie whispers into Ashleigh's ear and Ashleigh sighs and shakes her head]

FILIA SOROR: A shrewd group! No one wants to sell a kiss to cheaply. How about this: the bid is now $500.00. And I warn you, things do not get easier than this. If you want to bank $500.00 easy, you should act now.

[The bid on the screen changes to $500.00. Kassie whispers to Ashleigh again. Ashleigh rolls her eyes but a moment later their light turns on. None of the other teams had even moved.]

FILIA SOROR: We have our first bid! Team Morgan has bid $500.00 on sultry French kiss! Now you have 5 seconds from the time I say "now" to start the kiss. If you refuse, you lose the $1000.00 you already have. Okay Morgan sisters... "now!"

[Ashleigh and Kassie turn and look at each other. Kassie licks her lips slightly and Ashleigh laughs nervously. Kassie begins to lean forward, but Ashleigh does not reciprocate.]

KASSIE: Ash! Five seconds! No time! Money, money!

[Ashleigh nods quickly and leans forward. The sisters' eyes close and Kassie tilts her head slightly to the side. A moment later, their lips press together gently. Kassie's lips part and her soft, pink tongue slips against her sister's lips. Ashleigh waits half a beat, and her mouth slips open slightly. Kassie's tongue presses firmly into Ashleigh's mouth. Ashleigh opens her mouths wider, and her tongue is now visible as well, pressing into Kassie's tongue. The tongues wrestle gently, a wet sound audible on the microphones. Instinctively, the girls' hands rise. Kassie's hands grasp her sister's hips and Ashleigh's hand rises to Kassie's cheek. A slight moan is audible, but it isn't clear who made it. The sisters move closer, their breasts touching gently through their clothes. This feeling seems to startle Asheligh, and she pushes back, breaking the kiss].

ASHLEIGH [looking down at her shoes, her eyes still closed]: Is that enough?

FILIA SOROR: Oh that was definitely enough for the $500.00! What a sexy kiss from two sexy sisters! Did you enjoy yourselves.

KASSIE [biting her lip and looking at the camera]: It was awesome! I can't believe what a great kisser my sister is!

ASHLEIGH: We did it, just move on to the next thing.

FILIA SOROR: Hey it was a sexy kiss, but I still the orders around here! Now...let's just move on to the next thing. The second act is: get naked. I can't explain it any better than that. Take all your clothes. Au Naturelle. I will start the bidding at $1,000.00 we are jumping up quickly.

[The words "Nude" and "$1,000.00" appear on the screen. The various partners look at each other. No one is speaking. Ashleigh is shaking her head vehemently at her sister.]

FILIA SOROR: The accountants will not be happy with me, but this is looking like an expensive episode. Let's kick it up to $2,000.00 right now.

[The bid on the screen changes to $2,000.00. Almost instantaneously the light on the McCleod team goes off.]

FREDDY: That was an accident! I didn't mean to push the button! I am sorry, go to someone else! [Turning to Alexis] Did you already push yours?!

FILIA SOROR: Sorry McCleod Team, if you push the button you are on the clock. No accidents here. You have five seconds to start getting naked from the time I say "now." If you don't, you don't get $2,000.00 and you lose the $500.00 you already won. Alright McCleod's... "now!"

[Alexis turns to her brother and shrugs. Her face is extremely red but she doesn't hesitate. She immediately slips off her cardigan and lets it drop onto the floor. She pulls her t-shirt up over her head, exposing her bare stomach and her lacy, red bra.]

FREDDY: Alexis! What the hell are you doing?! Let's just lose the $500! It isn't that much.

ALEXIS: Think of it as losing $2,500.00. It's a lot of money! It can help with school. And it is just a little bit of skin on a show no one watches. Move quick! You want to be started before I get all the way naked.

[Freddy opens his mouth as though he is going to speak again but doesn't. Instead, he watches as his sister expertly removes her bra, allowing her perky breasts to tumble out. His eyes go wide. Seemingly without thinking, he starts unbutton his shirt. Alexis looks up at him getting undressed and gives him a thousand-watt smile. She unhooks her skirt at the side, letting it tumble into a puddle at her feet. With no further deliberation, she slips her thumbs into the waistband of her red panties and pulls them down, exposing a landing strip of hair that matches her head and soft, pink pussy lips. Freddy now has his shirt off and he drops it onto the floor. His eyes move up and down his sister's body and she looks at him, nervous but obviously excited. She stands straight, arches her back, thrusting her chest out. Freddy unbuckles his belt and pulls down his khakis. He pauses for a moment. Alexis runs her hands up from her thighs, across her hips, and then briefly brushes her breasts. Freddy gulps and then pulls down his boxer shorts. His cock is around average size and half-hard. It twitches slightly as it is exposed.]

FILIA SOROR: What an attractive couple! I can tell from Alexis' flushed cheeks and her brother's...visible excitement that they agree!

FREDDY: It was the kiss... [he gestures his head in the direction of the Morgan sisters. But he doesn't look in their direction. He just stares at his sister's profile, his eyes clearly on her small, pointy pink nipples.

ZACH: What the hell is this show? [he shifts uncomfortably, but stares at Alexis].

FILIA SOROR: Like we said, it is a family show! Okay, let's keep this train rolling. The third act is: Suck on a nipple! Simple as that, one family member has to latch his or her mouth onto a partner's nipple. And because I am generous, I am going to start the bidding at $1,000.00 again

[The words "suck nipple" and "$1,000.00" appear on the screen. There is no delay at all. The Lincoln family's light goes on immediately. Candance turns and looks at her son, surprised and nervous. He shrugs, his eyes on Alexis for a moment longer.]

ZACH: I still don't really believe that this is real. And...anyway, I have done this before, I guess. When I was a baby.

FILIA SOROR: Wow! No hesitation! I think that was smart! Someone else was going to snap this one up. Freddy is eying his sister's tit like a hungry dog. Or thirsty, I guess. Anyway, Lincoln family, you have five seconds to start getting start sucking from the time I say "now.' Okay... "now!"

[Candance does not hesitate. At the work "go" she slips down the shoulder strap of her dress. She was prepared for the show and surprisingly did not have a bra underneath. She slips the dress all the way down, now wearing only panties. Her medium size breasts with large, red nipple pops out. She has a few scattered freckles on the creamy white skin of her breasts. She lifts the breast with her hand, pointing the nipple at her adult son. Zach looks down at his mother's tit for a moment, licking his lips.

CANDACE: Zach, this isn't for fun. It is for money. Hurry up now honey [Candance shoves her tit forward towards her son.]

ZACH: Yeah, right.

[Zach bends forward, leaning towards his mother. Her hand comes up on the back of his neck and pulls him in. He doesn't so much guide him as yank him forward. Zach's mouth opens and accidentally plants a kiss on the side of his mother's breast. He cranes his neck, adjusting so that her nipple presses against the corner of his mouth and then pops between his lips. His cheeks suck in and it is clear he is sucking on his mother's nipple. Candace's eyes flutter and she closes her eyes. She arches her back, pressing her tit more firmly into her son's face. After a much longer time than any of the previous challenges, Zach pulls his mouth back, his mother's nipple glistens with spit.]

FILIA SOROR: I guess sucking mommy's tit is sort of like riding a bike, you never forget how. If only she still had some milk, isn't that right Zach.

ZACH: Huh? [Zach is still looking at his mother's breast, a bit dazed.]

FILIA SOROR: Amber, have the maintenance staff bring the drool bucket into the Lincoln's booth, thanks. But let's not slow things down from there, everyone is doing great! How about we up the stakes a little bit. The fourth act is: the winning bid has to touch each other's genitals. Hands are fine. But both team members have to touch and be touched. This is a big one, so I am going to start the bidding at $1,500.

[The words "touch genitals" and "$1,500.00" appear on the screen. The teams are now look at each other silently. Kassie looks a bit nervous for the first time, her eyes darting down to her sister's body. Ashleigh is shaking her head still. Freddy keeps stealing glances at his sister's body. She notices and smiles alluringly at him. She leans towards him, biting her lip but trying not to look too obvious. Zach has awkwardly moved away from Candace's breast, bent at the waist and evidently trying to conceal an erection. Candance is looking at the amount, counting dollars nervously.]

FILIA SOROR: I can see we have struck a nerve here. I am going to up the ante to $3,000.00. $3,000.00 just to touch each other's genitals. It's just skin, people.

[The bid on the screen changes to $3,000.00. There is a pregnant pause. Freddy's eyes glance over at his sister's breasts, drop to her pussy. The light for the McLeod's goes off a moment later. Alexis' eyes brighten and Freddy smiles at her nervously with a shrug.]

FILIA SOROR: Ah the McLeod siblings! How convenient! Your genitals are already exposed and looking lovely and touchable! You know the drill now. Five seconds to get started when I saw "now." Which is right... "now""

[The McCleod siblings look at each other sheepishly and then both laugh at the same time]

ALEXIS: You can touch my pussy, Freddy. It's okay.

[As soon as Alexis finishes speaking, her own hand moves forward. Alexis bites her lip as her fingers wrap around her brother's cock. For a moment, she begins to stroke her hand along the length of Freddy's shaft. Her fingers sink into his balls and then rise up towards the tip. Suddenly she freezes, her eyes grow wide.

ALEXIS: I guess that was more than I really had to do.

FREDDY: Oh god sis! I can't believe this is happening! [Freddy reaches his own hand out touching his sister's hip and then slipping over across her pubic hair and then finding the soft lips of her pussy. Alexis gasps and her fingers tighten around her brother's cock. He groans]. Jesus, Alexis, you are sopping wet!

FILIA SOROR: Congratulations McLeods! That is another $3,000.00. I told you that you could come back! And you may just cum first if you don't slow down!

ALEXIS: It's just...I just... I have wanted to do that for a long time. [Alexis' face goes entirely crimson and her hand slips off her brother's cock. Freddy looks at her like he is seeing her for the very first time. His hand stays on her pussy a few seconds longer, and he brings it back, looking at her juices glistening on his fingers.]

FILIA SOROR: Well, things are starting to get a little bit interesting! Let's see if some of the other teams can start opening up as well! The fifth act is: the winning bid has to touch perform analingus! Yes, it doesn't matter who gives or who receives. The spirit of the season just requires that someone put their tongue on their family member's asshole. We've never done this auction item on our show before, so let's start the bidding at...$4,000!

[The words "analingus" and "$4,000.00" appear on the screen. Candace begins to tap her buzzer wildly, but Zach seems to be in a complete daze.]

CANDACE: Come on! Click the button! You can do whichever part you want! $4,000.00 is a lot of money!

[Filia looks like she is about to speak and up the bid. Ashleigh gives an audible sigh and clicks her buzzer. Clearly, Kassie had already clicked hers. The light comes on]

FILIA SOROR: A surprise bidder! I thought Ashleigh was out of this thing. Congratulations on the winning bid! We will give you a couple extra seconds to get pants off, but get started as soon as I saw "now." Which is...right "now!"

[Kassie's hands move to her skirt and she begins to turn as she hikes them up. Ashleigh reaches forward and grabs her sister's wrist, shaking her head.]

ASHLEIGH: Oh hell no! You drag me into this...game and you're doing all this nasty shit! You are going to be the one to eat my ass you little slut! Maybe you'll learn a lesson. [while Ashleigh's voice sounds severe, there is a slightly mischievous smile on her face that hints that she might be enjoying the prospect.]

KASSIE: Yes ma'am! [Kassie drops to her knees in the booth quickly. Ashleigh seems to enjoy being called 'ma'am' and she turns around while unzipping her jeans. Ashleigh struggles a bit to pull her tight jeans down over her wide hips and large ass. She jiggles her hips and slips them down. Her panties get tangled in her jeans and a moment later her jeans are on the floor with her large ass is exposed. It is large, but smooth, toned, and jiggles tightly. Ashleigh turned her head over her shoulder, pointing at Kassie.]