Family Freud

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

[Candace does not wait for her son to respond. Instead, she quickly turns around. She bends over at the waist and puts her hands on the side of the booth. She arches her back down, thrusting her ass out towards her son. For a moment, Zach hesitates. He looks around, as though waiting for someone to tell him to stop. Tentatively, he steps forward and places his hands on his mother's hips. She thrusts her ass back, as though willing him to move forward. She moans slightly and shakes her ass from side to side. Zach takes one of his hands off of his mother's hips and finds his cock. Once again he looks around, and shrugs. He presses his cock down, until the tip tickles the crinkled skin of her anus. Zach pushes his hips forward. Candace groans, reaching a hand back and pulling her ass cheeks apart. Zach continues to press, his cock bending slightly. Candace stands quickly, she turns around and drops down onto her knees. She quickly takes her son's cock into her mouth, deep throating it in an instant. She gags violently, her eyes watering. After moment, she pulls the cock back out. It is coated now in her viscous saliva. She spits on it for good measure. She then quickly turns back around, thrusting her ass out as she had it before. Zach pressed his cock against Candace's anus again. This time, lubricated, the tip begins to slip into his mother's ass. Candace groans and her body shakes. Inch by inch, Zach's cock begins to slip inside of his mother's asshole. Once the tip is completely inside, it seems to go faster. Candace's ass sucks her son's cock inside of her. Finally, Candace's ass cheeks press against her son's stomach. His balls are against Candace's pussy. Zach is completely inside of his mother's asshole. Zach's entire body seizes up. His eyes slam shut. His fingers sink into his mother's hips.].

ZACH: Oh fuck, oh no! I can't...I am too horny mom!

CANDACE: No, no wait, Zach, honey, not yet. Just a couple minutes and...

ZACH: Oh fuck!

[Zach takes a staggering step backwards, almost falling down. His cock, already softening, pulls out of his mother's asshole. A thing drip of pearly white liquid slips from Candace's asshole.]

FILIA SOROR: And that, already, is Zach's load! Very good time, it looks like it only took about three minutes. And really, only a couple of seconds after he got inside! The Lincoln family is perfectly positioned to finish with in one of the top two spots!

ZACH: I am sorry mom, I don't know...you are so tight and...oh god, this was all so much.

CANDACE: It is okay baby. It is a race. We want to go fast. I just...I have a hard time cumming without a cock in my ass. Are you hard again yet?

ZACH: No mom, it takes me awhile. You look so hot, it won't take long [Candace, despite herself, smiles].

CANDACE: Then we have to do something else until that happens.

ZACH: Mom...can't I eat your pussy?

[Candace does not respond. Instead, she smiles even more broadly and drops down onto her knees on the floor. She drops down onto her back, spreading her legs wide. Zach drops down onto his knees between his mother's legs. Her pussy is shaved bare and her lips are glistening.]

ZACH: You smell good mom.

CANDACE: Don't wait baby, see if it tastes good!

[Zach nods and drops his head down between his mother's legs. Candace closes her eyes and throws her head back. However, something is immediately not right. Candace shifts her hips. She puts her hand on the back of her son's head. Zach moans, and his tongue moves furiously. Candace tries to move her hips again. Several minutes pass.]

CANDACE: Not the hole sweetie, clitoris. Focus your tongue my clit. Have you ever done this before?

ZACH: Uh...no mom. Where is?

CANDACE: [sighing loudly] just the top, at the very top of my cunt. Lick there honey. It won't work down there at the bottom.

[Zach puts his head back down between his mother's legs. He continues to lick, his head moving around. Candace continues to try to adjust, to try to move him around. But it is clear that she is not comfortable. She does not appear to be enjoying herself. Her face is frustrated, nervous. Several more minutes pass].

CANDACE: Are you hard again sweetie? We can fuck instead. If you want to go back in my ass, you can.

ZACH: I'm not mom, I am sorry. I am just really nervous. I don't want to mess this up for you. Maybe I am just, like, not good at sex.

CANDACE: It is okay Zach, I know you're doing your best. You are going to get better at this, you just need practice. Keep licking.

[Zach returns to his spot between his mother's legs. But nothing much seems to have changed. If anything, his motion is more frantic and arrhythmic. As if his nerves are making it difficult.]

FILIA SOROR: Time is rapidly running out. In essence, the Lincoln family didn't have 20 minutes. To finish in the top two, they needed to earn at least $7,000.00. $6,000.00 to tie. If they don't finish in the next 30 seconds, they will not be able to get second place! The best they could do is tie!

[Zach keeps licking, and if anything, his mother seems to be getting further and further away from an orgasm.]

FILIA SOROR: And that is it! A solo second place finish is out of the question. The best they can do is a tie. They need an orgasm in 60 seconds!

CANDACE: God I wish you could go back in my ass, that felt amazing.

[Zach latches his lips, finally, around his mother's clitoris. He begins to flick it rhythmically with his tongue. At the same time, one of his hands slips down between his mother's leg, under his chin. He dips it quickly inside of Candace's pussy, coating it in her juices. But he instantly slips it back out. He drops his finger down to his mother's asshole. Time is short and he is not gentle. He jams his wet finger into his mother's ass. Candace groans, her body jolted by the sudden penetration. Her legs close around her son's head. She groans loudly as Zach continues to lick her clitoris and finger her asshole. Candace rolls on her back, her toes rapidly tensing and loosening. She lets out a loud groan and then collapses back onto the floor]

FILIA SOROR: And that is it! The sensor has said that Candace has now had her orgasm. Let's look at the time! Oh my god! There is 4:57 left on the clock! You missed it by three seconds! From first to worst! The Lincoln family is in third place and will NOT qualify for the final round!

ZACH: Mom, I am so sorry! I just

CANDACE: Jesus, Zach. That was the best orgasm of my life! All that tension building up...It was incredible when it finally let go! Come here. [Candace lifted her son up and wrapped her legs around his waist, her arms around his neck. She kisses him passionately.

FILIA SOROR: Well the Lincoln's are incredibly good sports! They seem to be taking the loss really, really well. And Amber, it isn't a complete loss is it? Can you explain to the contestants how our final round works. And the role that the Lincoln family can, if they choose, play in it?

AMBER: Yes, the final round is the Showdown round. The top two teams will be given five minutes to consult. They will then put on a sexual performance for our audience. At the end of the Showdown, our viewers will vote, in real time, for the team that they believe put on the best performance. The team that comes in second place will have their current score doubled. The team that comes in first will have their current score tripled. However, if a team does not get at least 10% of the vote, then it loses all of its money.

FILIA SOROR: And according to my calculations, the first place team at this time is the MacLeod family with $21,500.00. And the second place team is the Morgan family with $15,500.00. So whoever wins this round, will end up with the most money and will be our winner. But what about our third place team, the Lincoln family, Amber? What is the consolation prize?

AMBER: Our third place team, the Lincoln family, currently has $14,500.00. If they leave now, they will be entitled to keep that money. However, if they choose, the Lincoln family can split up. And one member of the family can join each remaining team and perform in the Showdown challenge. If they choose to participate, they will EACH be given an additional $2,500.00, a total of $5,000.00. If the Lincoln family chooses to participate, they will leave the game with $19,500.00.

FILIA SOROR: Well Lincoln family, what do you say? Would you like to wrap things up, take you money and go? Or would you like to earn a little extra money? You both have to agree to go forward. [Zach and Candace confer quietly for a short period of time. At the end, Candace nods] what's the choice?

CANDACE: We want the extra money

ZACH: Yeah, we want to try again.

FILIA SOROR: Excellent! It has been months since we've had a team agree to go for the extra money. This is so exciting!

AMBER: In that case, Candace has been randomly assigned to the...MacLeod team. Zach has been randomly assigned to the...Morgan team.

FILIA SOROR: Alright, well I will send Zach over to the Morgan sisters and Candace over to the MacLeod team. Take five minutes and we will start the performances.

[The now two-teams retire to respective corners of the studio and begin to talk. During the five-minute break, highlights from the episode are shown. Finally, the screen fades back in the teams have just finished their consultations. The booths have been removed and there is a simple stage in the center of the frame. The teams are standing on either side].

FILIA SOROR: Alright, welcome back. Hope you enjoyed those clips. Remember: for premium subscribers, all our previous episodes are available. If you illegally download previous episodes from a tube site, just remember we will, like, try to figure out a way to give you a computer virus. Anyway, our teams have had a chance to plan. Because the MacLeod family is in first place, we will let them choose: do you want to go first or second?

ALEXIS: We want to go first.

FREDDY: We want the chance to set the tone! And we don't want the pressure of watching them and waiting.

CANDACE: Whatever they say.

FILIA SOROR: Well our loyal perverts have waited long enough. There is no time limit here. You all go until you feel you've won. Whenever you are ready: MacLeod's, go!

[Alexis, Freddy, and Candace walk up on top of the stage. They are all naked. They turn and find the cameras for a moment, pointing them out to one another. They then speak briefly to one another, and Freddy nods. Finally, Candace gets down on her hands and knees, thrusting her ass out and arching her back. Alexis lays down next to her on her back. Freddy drops to his knees between his older sister's legs].

FREDDY: I just need to get lubed up.

ALEXIS: Oh God, I am so wet!

[Freddy wraps his hand around the base of his penis, and looks over his sister's body. Alexis runs her hands up and down her ribs and then turns slightly. She reaches her hand closest to Candace out and begins to stroke the older woman's breast. Alexis giggles and then looks back at her brother, raising her eyebrows. Freddy leans forward and runs the tip of his penis through Alexis' pussy lips. Alexis groans and throws her head back slightly. Then she reaches down between her legs and helps guide the tip of Freddy's penis into her pussy. She sighs as her brother slides easily inside of her. Freddy groans and thrusts deeply into Alexis. Alexis squeezes on Candace's breast. Freddy begins to thrust rhythmically, putting his hands on the floor on either side of Alexis.].

ALEXIS: Oh fuck, I don't want you to stop, but you have to! Stick to the plan. We will do this again later, I promise

FREDDY: Fuck! Yeah, okay!

[Freddy pulls out of his sister, his cock glistening with her juices. Her shuffles over behind Candace, planting his knees between her feet and putting one hand on her hip. He rises up as high as he can. Alexis gets up off of the floor. She kneels next to Candace's thigh. She drapes her closest arm across Candace's back, sort of hugging the older woman's ass. With her free hand, Alexis reaches out and grabs Freddy's penis. She pulls him in towards Candace's ass. Alexis guides the tip of Freddy's penis directly against Candace's anus. She leans over slightly and spits on the top of her brother's cock. Freddy begins to thrust. Candace rocks her hips back and grunts slightly. For a moment there is just friction. Then Candace's asshole opens slightly and the tip of Freddy's penis disappears into the older woman's asshole]

ALEXIS: Holy hell! That's the hottest thing I've ever seen.

FREDDY: It is so tight and warm, oh my god!.

CANDACE: Just fuck it, please fuck my ass! I need to cum again!

[Freddy continues push, his cock going deeper and deeper into Candace's ass. Alexis leans over, occasionally spitting and always watching with a smile. After a few moments, Freddy's cock is entirely inside Candace's ass. He pulls out slowly and Candace moans, her thighs shaking. When just the tip of Freddy's cock remains, he pushes it back in quickly. Candace moans and throws her head back. Freddy pulls out again, but not as far. After a few awkward motions, Freddy begins to move smoothly in and out of Candace's ass.]

ALEXIS: Don't let that cock get dry, bro. You don't want to hurt her.

[Freddy buries his cock in Candace's ass for a moment and then nods. He pulls his cock out entirely and Candace sighs. Freddy grasps the base of his cock and turns toward Alexis, pointing the tip at her lips. Alexis does not hesitate. She bends her head forward, letting her pouty lips split. In an instant, her brother's cock disappears into her mouth. Alexis' lips are touching Freddy's balls and she gags slightly as his penis presses into the back of her throat. She keeps it there until she gags again, and then slowly pulls it out, dripping with spit.]

ALEXIS: I didn't think your cock could taste any better, but my god Candace, your ass is delicious!

FREDDY: You are so incredibly nasty sis! I love you.

ALEXIS: I love you too!

CANDACE: Please, just fuck my ass, I was getting close!

[Freddy smiles and then turns towards Candace. Once again, Alexis helps guide his cock to Candace's anus. He thrust in and this time it is easier. Candace's body opens for Freddy's cock and she groans with pleasure. Freddy begins to thrust in and out. For a minute, Freddy just thrusts his cock in and out of Candace's asshole, moving with a steady rhythm. Alexis continues to lean over and watch. Abruptly, Freddy stops and turns towards Alexis. Once again, she buries her brother's cock in her throat. Saliva dribbles from her mouth and hangs by a long string from her chin as she gags. Freddy eventually returns the cock to Candace's ass, with his sister's assistance. They follow this pattern several times. Freddy thrusting into Candace's ass, then pulling out and letting his sister suck the warm cock. A final time, Freddy pulls out and places the tip of his penis in Alexis' mouth. Her tongue swirls around the tip, gently. Candace's body is trembling and she shakes her ass side to side.].

CANDACE: Christ, put it back in! I almost came. Put it back in my ass and don't take it out again, let me cum!

FREDDY: What do you think sis, is she ready?

ALEXIS: Make her cum!

[Freddy roughly returns his cock to Candace's ass and her body shakes. She moans loudly as he slams his cock hard back home. Her begins to thrust, faster and harder than ever before. Alexis' hand, the one that used to be on Freddy's cock, slips down to Candace's pussy. Her fingers move through Candace's pussy lips, getting wet. Then she moves her fingertips down to Candace's clitoris, circling and teasing it as Freddy fucks Candace's ass. Candace moans and writhes on the floor. Freddy's hands gripping hard on her waist are the only thing that seems to hold her up.]

CANDACE: Oh fuck! Oh fuck! Oh fuck! I am cumming! Oh fuck!

[Candace's body moves wildly, her arms give way and she drops face down onto the floor, her ass thrusts up, pushing Freddy's cock deeper inside of her. Candace lets out a muffled moan and her body shakes a few times, almost like a spasm. She sighs and laughs a little. Freddy, finally, pulls his hard cock out of Candace's ass.]

FREDDY: Oh fuck, she was squeezing my cock with her asshole. I am going to cum too!

ALEXIS: Let me eat it! Let me eat your sperm!

[Freddy doesn't speak but instead, instantly moves his cock back over towards his sister's face. She takes about half of his penis in her mouth, just wrapping her lips around it. She gently strokes the underside of his penis with her thumb, almost willing the cum out. Freddy's eyes slam shut and he rises up on his toes. All of his muscles tense. His cock bulges in his sister's mouth as his cum pours into it. Slowly, his muscles relax and his slick cock pulls out of Alexis' mouth. In the meantime, Candace has sat up and is sitting next to the siblings, watching].

CANDACE: Hey, you have to share that! I helped make that load!

ALEXIS: [speaking with her mouth full] Wif Peasure!

[Alexis turns and presses her lips against Candace's mouth. Their lips instantly parts and the Freddy's pearly sperm is visible passing between their mouths. They lean into one another, their mouths hungry. More spit and sperm pass between them, their kisses getting more frantic. Freddy has started moving again. Her drops down onto his knees next to his sister. He leans forward slightly, watching the women kiss. He reaches down between his sister's legs, finding her clit with his fingers as she kisses. Alexis is so wet, Freddy's fingers are audible moving through her lips. He continues to finger as he watches. The women continue to kiss, getting messier and messier. Finally, Alexis' body begins to shake. She moans loudly, dribbling sperm down her chin. Candace spits the rest of the sperm into Alexis' mouth. Alexis throws her head back, her body tensing. She opens her mouth, facing the camera. And then closes it, swallowing down the sperm and the spit. Her body trembles as the orgasm subsides].

FILIA SOROR: Wow! An absolutely amazing performance! Can I take it that you all have finished your presentation? [Freddy, looking at Alexis with awe, nods. Candace does as well]. I have to say, that is going to be an extremely, extremely difficult performance to beat! There was anal! There was cum swapping! There was Ass to mouth! You all know our nasty, perverted audience and played to your strengths. But we never count anyone out on this show. We are going to roll right into the presentation by Ashleigh, Kassie, and Zach. Take it away!

[Ashleigh, Kassie, and Zach walk out onto stage. They seem less hesitant that the first group. Zach immediately walks onto the stage and stands with his feet slightly apart, his hands on his hips. His cock is limp between his legs. Ashleigh and Kassie drop down on their knees on either side of him, their faces at cock-level]

ASHLEIGH: I am going to get this boy's cum.

KASSIE: Not if I get it first, sis!

[Ashleigh and Kassie lean forward and plant their lips on either side of Zach's flaccid penis. They both begin to kiss up and down the length of his shaft. Kassie moves down, putting her lips on the tip of Zach's penis, sucking on it gently. Ashleigh moves down to his balls, licking and sucking them. Then the girls move back together, kissing in opposite directions on the shaft. When they meet in the middle, they kiss around Zach's cock, their tongues and lips touching. Then they move apart again, this time Ashleigh to Zach's tip and Kassie to his balls. Zach very quickly becomes hard again and he drops his hands down onto the tops of the girls' heads. For a long time, he just watches as the two girls lick and play with his cock. Soon, he is glistening and dripping with their spit.]

ASHLEIGH: I told you this cock is mine!

KASSIE: Then come and take it!