Family Fuck Frenzy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"OHHHHHHHHHHH" Sam exhaled in a groan, as the last remnants of resistance were extinguished in a sizzling tidal wave of lust. "Yessssssssssss" he hissed, his face twisted into a lustful snarl.

"Mmmmmm... You gonna cum baby? Cum into your own son's hot mouth, Mr. Smith?" Angelica cooed directly into Sam's ear.

"Fuck YEAHHHHHHHH" groaned back Sam in an insane growl of deep masculine intensity as the depraved idea took hold of his soul. The perverse colloquy between the two seemed to have fully restored Sam's power of speech. In a guttural, deep, masculine voice, he began to say things... the most deliciously perverted things... things that would have been unimaginable to say even seconds before... but which he now expressed in a tone of the most unabashedly delirious fucklust.

"Fuck yeahhhhhhhh" Sam repeated in a low grunt "UNGHHHHH...suck down deeeeep on that big dick... OHHHHHHH... gonna feed you all my cock...AHHHHHHHHH... every fuckin' day... YESSSSSSS...you're gonna suck my big fat cock every fuckin' day right in this office...UNGHHHHHHHH... gonna feed you my hot dick... and make you... and make you... fuckin' drink my fuckin' CUMMMMM!!"

The boggle-eyed father's perverse soliloquy was completely unexpected by Angelica. And it shocked her down to the deepest part of her perfervid vagina. She had had men talk dirty to her before... but never a supposedly prim and proper middle-aged gentleman like Sam! And never about getting sucked off by their own SON!! This supposedly bland, boring schmo was a fucking bisexual incest-loving PERV! A complete whoreslut down to his inner core! Angelica's fucklust rocketed into orbit as she contemplated the possibilities - and plotted her next move.

The son was no less twisted. Charly responded to his father's incredible words by going even crazier on the paternal cock, sucking, licking and jacking with a frenzied intensity. Did Charly taste something different, something other than spit and sweat? With a start, he recognized the sweet flavor that had begun filling his taste buds over the last two minutes. He removed his mouth from the meaty tool, and the slimy tendrils connecting his lips and the edge of the soft head left no doubt - it was his father's PRECUM!

By now he must have swallowed several gobbets of the delicious liquid. As if to confirm Charly's hunch, suddenly a large whitish drop of the beautiful solution emerged from the cocktip; quick as a flash, Charly instantly gobbled it up with the tip of his tongue, savoring the syrupy sweetness. The incredible perversity of it all increased his crazed lust to an even higher pitch; with a groan he lowered his mouth, beneath the penis, putting both lips on the large, pendulous balls and inhaling first the left one, then the lower-hanging right one, jostling both of the leathery, hairy orbs with his tongue as he almost shrieked in glee.

"AAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!" Sam screamed down at his son, glorying in the pleasure of the new sensation. He had well and truly gotten into the mood, and his mouth was running wild with perverted talk.

"FUCK YEAH!! Suck in those balls!... You suck sooooo gooooood... soooooo fuckin' gooood... your momma never sucks me enough... you suck sooo much better than she ever did..."

Jesus Christ, this is getting' better than ever! Angelica groaned. Dad was comparing son's mouth to his wife's! How fucking HOT! Angelica decided to run with the new path in the conversation that Sam had taken. With a leer, she asked the question: "So, Mr. Smith, wife not fucking you enough?"

"Ohhhhhh... Fuck noooo...fuckin' bitch... " Sam's eyes blazed in intensity. "Don't matter now... Gotta new mouth to suck meeeeeee...take all my CUMMMMMMM..."

Angelica's intuition took over. With the clarity of a thunderstroke, she knew now what Sam was doing in his office when he closed the door... knew with rock-hard certainty. "So now you don't need to lock the door to jack off, do you Mr. Smith? Don't need to hide away the gay porn you've been watching in here, every fucking day!"

"Unghhhhhhhhh!!" Sam groaned out loudly, confirming all her suspicions. It was true! Sam was a bi porn addict! How wild! How crazy!! And how fucking HOT!!

Angelica egged on the perversity even further. "Your wife never sucked you too good... Bet she never gave up her ass to you neither."

Another loud groan. "Fuck no... fuckin' prude never...ohhhhhhh... Never let me fuck her down there..."

Angelica showed a saucy grin. "But now you got your own private fuck sluts all for you... every day in this office... me.. and your fucking SON! You get to fuck what your wife never let you... fuck my pussy..." Sam grunted in pleasure. Then she grinned in wicked ecstasy, as she prepared to take Sam to the next level... "and fuck ME AND YOUR SON'S TIGHT ASSES!!"

Sam's red face got redder, his eyes goggled out ever further. "YEESSSSSSSSSSS!!" he roared out. "GONNA FUCK ASSSSSSSS!!"

The response sent Angelica into a new zone of demented pleasure. Sam was coming up with perverted sick ideas of his own! He was fantasizing, right now, about his son's tight, toned ass! How insane!

Now that the ball was rolling, Angelica had even a better idea coming up... And she decided to push it right into the open.

"Mr. Smith, I bet you loved looking at some pretty perverted porn here in your office!" Angelica surmised in glee. "I bet you loved watching men fucking other men's wives!"

All secrets were out on the table now. "FUCK YEAH...love it..." groaned the perverted father.

"I bet you fantasized about another man fucking your bitch of a wife..." The demonic slut whispered.

"HELL YEAH!!" puffed the red-faced fuck-freak.

"While you joined in... sucking your wife's pussy and a stranger's big fat cock at the same time!"

Sam grinned in lustful admission. "Oh GOD Yesssss!! Fuckin' love that SOOOO MUCH..."

"Well," Angelica pointed out. "We got another cock right here. Your son's! I bet he'd like to try that pussy!"

The sickening idea hit Sam like a thunderbolt. His face lit up, turning a shade of even deeper red as the incredible concept took over his mind.

"OHhhhhhhhHHHHHH... YEESSSSSSSSSSS!!" he burst out, marveling at the incredible thought. A thought which instantly took hold of his brain, creating uproarious, incredible images in his mind's eye... such sick and twisted images...

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhh..." he rhapsodically groaned.

Angelica kept the idea in the forefront. "Fuck yes! Charly should fuck his mother! STICK THAT BIG COCK UP HIS MOMMY'S PUSSY!!" she screamed in the sucking son's ear.

The twisted talk pushed Sam completely over the edge into the abyss of total moral depravity. "FUCK YEAH!!" he shrieked with glee. "FUCK YOUR MOMMA'S HOT PUSSY!!" Like a demon possessed, his sick mind came up with an entirely new idea of his own. "FUCK HER WHILE I FUCK YOU!! UP THE ASSSSSSS!!"

Electrified by Sam's incredible words, Angelica's perversity mounted into the stratosphere. Glancing at the credenza to the side of the perverted father-son pair, Angelica suddenly spied a photo. Sam had earlier explained to her who it was - his daughter Maggie, who had just turned 18 a few months earlier. Instantly, a new depraved idea burst into Angelica's twisted brain. Which she then immediately vocalized, breathlessly. "And your daughter, Mr. Smith! You wanna fuck her too! Her hot teen twat!!"

Sam's face contorted with even more lustful glee, if that was possible. He tumbled cock-first into the deepest part of the abyss. "YESSSSSSSSSSS!!... FUCK MAGGIE'S TIGHT TWAT! GONNA BLAST MY CUM UP HER HOT PUSSYYYYYYYYYY!!"

Holy shit, Angelica though. "Blast" his cum up his daughter's cunt? Sam was just as fucking perverted as she was! And just as much into nasty, dirty talk. Even more so!

The incredible hot family sex talk was making Charly suck even more rabidly on his father's pole. He groaned in appreciation of the perverse discussion, especially about him fucking his mother. Just a few minutes ago, it was a wild perverted thought he would never have thought was possible to be dredged up from the depths of his psyche. But now... After what he had done... After what he had sucked...Was it possible? Could it really happen?

Then he remembered HE WAS SUCKING ON HIS OWN FATHER'S COCK!! FUCK YEAH IT COULD HAPPEN!! ANYTHING COULD!! HE COULD FUCK HIS MOTHER!! AND HIS SISTER TOO!! FEED THEM BOTH HIS SLIMY SPOOGE!!

The incredible thought of fucking forbidden taboo pussy, of cumming in his mother's and sister's steaming twats, paradoxically enlarged his gay lustful thoughts as well. He was going insane now on his daddy's cock, stroking, groping, grabbing, slobbering on shaft, balls and head, desperately and greedily seeking the supreme prize he knew was near - a massive load of his sire's sweet, creamy cum!

The mélange of incredible fuck desires that had been dragged from the deepest pits of Sam's soul had clearly pushed him over the edge. He was huffing and puffing, pelvis jerkily pushing his cock into and out of his son's mouth, as he continued to goggle, red-faced, at the unbelievable scene in front of him.

Suddenly, a sequence of unearthly moans emerged from Sam's half-open mouth, filling the air with deep, loud, masculine groans, while the perverted papa's face became a mask of pleasure, even more slack, eyes staring at nothing, mouth turned downward in an "O" of ecstasy.

Angelica knew what that face meant. "Holy fuck... he's gonna cum soon... fuck, let me share that cock!!" Angelica shouted to Charly.

She grabbed the base of Sam's penis and with her other hand pushed back on Charly's face. His head moved upward, and Sam's cock wetly slipped from his son's mouth. A large drop of whitish fluid immediately seeped from the old man's pisshole - more slimy precum. An entire stream of the yummy liquid had poured forth into Charly's wondering mouth during the forbidden suck session. The latest blob flopped over the edge of the cockhead and slimed over onto the perineum, the beet-red skin at the bottom side of Sam's penis, directly under the head - the very center of a man's orgasmic pleasure. It was this section of crazed fuck-meat that now controlled Sam, body and soul.

"Let me show you what to do.. to make him feel REAL good..." Angelica purred. She stuck her tongue way out, then began to softly wick it across the perineum, swirling around the delicious pre-cum as she did so. "This'll make him go wild... and bring out loads of hot, fresh CUM. You want that?"

"Yessssssssssss..." Charly groaned huskily, beating his own cock with reckless abandon.

Charly thrust his face forward, coming check-to-cheek with Angelica. The two horny tongues began jointly caressing the tender area, intertwining, skittering and dancing on the slick, warm, tight skin. It had the immediate, desired effect.

Sam's groans and grunts became louder, longer. He began to arch his back, open his legs even wider, and push his pelvis upward, all the while hooting, moaning and gibbering uncontrollably. "FUCK... YEAHH... " he slurred, panting, red faced. "UNNGHHHH...GONNA... FUCKIN GONNA... FUCKIN CUMMMMMMMMM... ALL OVER YOUR FACE... OHMIGODDDDDDDD!!"

Meanwhile, Charly, whose entire body was pressed against the warm curves of the slut beside him, took his left hand and boldly raised it to Angelica's aching, drooling pubis. With a sudden move he impaled the sodden, quivering pussy on his middle finger, and began sawing it into and out of the gushy gash.

"OHHHHHHGGGGGGG!!" the whore gasped, and removing her tongue from Sam's penis, looked Charly right in the eye, an electric, lustful look on her face. "YESSSS... Fuck my pussy with your fingers... then I want your hot COCK..."

When she turned her head back to the throbbing, bobbing daddy cock, and recommenced the short, rough licks on Sam's seat of pleasure, Angelica's tongue almost immediately felt a change - the first tremors of approaching orgasm within Sam's tumescent penis. A quaking began to rumble down the entire shaft, then the once-soft member became completely rigid and rock hard along its entire length, including the once-tender head.

Meanwhile, Angelica's hands felt the hairy balls begin to arch upward, primed and ready to deliver their delicious cargo of gamy goo. Sam's lower legs slowly levitated upwards from the carpet, spreading apart even further, then began to dangle in the air, feet quivering in a dance of depraved delectable delight.

"OHMIGODD...OHMIGOODD...UNNGHHHH... OOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!" Sam suddenly screamed, head thrashing back and forth, eyes twisting up into his skull, a shout of the purest ecstatic pleasure imaginable.

As both tongues continued their fervent licking, the slick shining schlong suddenly pulsed and strongly flexed forward. Then, with an audible wicking sound, a spout of the thickest, whitest, slimiest cream burst from the top of the fully enlarged, pinkish-red cockhead. The first gelatinous shot arced over Angelica's and Charly's heads, the warm, gooey liquid wetly splashing on both of their backs. Slick slime began to drool quickly down their backsides, eventually seeping between their asscracks.

The monster blast caused Angelica and Charly to flinch backwards, away from the jerking, shooting pink pole, just in time to see the full spectacle of Sam's first bi, incestual orgasm unfold, right in front of their eyes. A long second passed, then suddenly the rocking, swaying cock throbbed upward violently, and just as quickly ricocheted downward, shifting the angle of the bulbous head - straight toward Charly's face. Sam screamed again, and Instantly, a second, even more mammoth blast rocketed forth from the perverted penis. A shimmering rope of his father's glittering spunk struck Charly straight in the forehead; the slimy splatter ricocheted back onto the paternal cock and sprayed onto Angelica's nearby cheek and neck, while thick creamy spooge began rolling down the son's nose.

Taking charge, Angelica violently grabbed the pulsing member and pushed it even lower, pointing it straight toward her ruby-red lips. Shot three of the insane ejaculation sprayed deep into Angelica's wet mouth, coating her tongue with delightful ball juice; the slut then immediately directed the gorgeous head straight toward Charly's gaping, open mouth. Jumping and jerking, the thick, beastly member erupted with three more quick streams of slippery white liquid - gelatinous, hot, and greasy - that slimed Charly's mouth, lips and throat. He gurgled and swallowed frantically, tasting, drinking, eating the sperm that had made him.

Sam's incredible orgasm wasn't finished. He squirmed in ecstasy, pumping his pelvis outward, hooting and groaning, as six more jets soared out from the distended, demented daddy penis, smearing Angelica's and Charly's faces with glorious goo, coating her D-sized tits and Charly's peach-fuzz chest with salacious seed.

By now Angelica had let go of the bucking, writhing, beet-red monster, but it continued arcing and seizing, completely enveloped in the throes of the most monstrous orgasm any of them had ever witnessed. As if it had its own will, the long, muscled meat-tube reared, thrashed and bobbed up, down and to the side, emitting juicy streams of semen with each spasm, spraying the sticky liquid everywhere and anywhere, coating the bodies of the two suckers who had teased it so mercilessly to climax.

This was an ejaculation for the ages, a dancing spectacle of pure perversion, taking place only inches from their eyes. Sam had never experienced such ultimate ecstasy, had never delivered such a ferocious cumload. Angelica had never seen so much semen emerge from one man's penis. It was literally beyond belief, beyond comprehension even.

Wiping the cummy slime from her eyes, Angelica mouthed a wordless "Wow!" through sticky lips. The unbelievable power of bisexual incest, she thought.

Nothing could produce a more powerful orgasm!

Before she could think anything further, Angelica's cum-slicked body was embraced from the right. It was Charly. His face was red, covered with paternal spooge-stains, and mad with perverted lust.

"FUCKKKKK!!" the cum-covered son screamed. Then he thrust his face forward, and spitballed an entire gob of his father's viscous semen directly into her mouth.

Charly virtually tackled the slutwhore to the floor. Within a second Angelica's willing legs were splayed open, her inviting, drooling pink pussylips open and ready for action.

"UNGHHOOOHHHHHHH!!" Charly screamed, and with a single thrust impaled Angelica upon his once-virginal penis.

"OHHHhhhhhhhhh..." Angelica squealed, once again glorying in the beautiful sensation of hot, rigid cock penetrating her pulsing, lustful bod.

The parental cum-bath had turned Charly into a raving sex lunatic. He began viciously pumping into the 30-year-old slut, shrieking with each plunge into the soft, squishy, silky hole. Simultaneously, he grabbed hold of, slurped and sucked upon Angelica's soft, D-cup tits, sucking down even more of the fatherly spooge that had been so amply deposited there only seconds before. Charly marveled at how differently tittyflesh felt from cockmeat in his mouth - Angelica's soft, large, squishy breast with a small, hard nipple contrasted greatly with his father's smooth, steel-hard shaft topped by a large, spongy head. But both were delicious, delightful and madly intoxicating in their own way.

And now, for the first time, his rampaging penis was experiencing the pleasure of a hot, warm, wet, lustful vagina. Never had he felt something so exquisite, so divinely, perfectly created to bring pleasure to his crazed member. It was so much better than the dry boredom of his clumsy hands. The incredible pleasure that Angelica's pussy was giving him, along with the memory of the gay perversions he had just performed with his father, put him almost instantly on the edge, close to orgasm.

Angelica helped him along. "Yessssssss Charly... Fuck me like you're gonna fuck your mommy... later..." Then, a new thought - she had to make this all happen now! While the demented father-son's lust was at its height! She shouted out at the top of her lungs: "You're gonna do it tonight... YOU'RE GONNA FUCK YOUR MOMMA'S PUSSY TONIGHT!!" she ended with a hysterical shriek.

Up above, Sam, recovering from the unbelievable release he had just experienced, heard the incredible shout, and awakened from his stupor. It was still happening... the incredible perversion... It had swallowed him... swallowed his son whole... And he loved it! Slowly, slowly his cock began to raise to life again, something that seemed unbelievable given the intensity and immensity of the orgasm he had juts experienced.

His eyes were fixated on the tight, thrusting hemispheres of his son's buttocks, which were pushing wildly into and out of the whore below him. He licked his lips, and remembered his insane thoughts, his wild shouts, of just a few minutes ago... About thrusting,... penetrating... Fucking his son's succulent ass!! The incredible perverted thought blasted a pulse of pleasure down the shaft of his growing penis, and it raised to a hard, full erection almost immediately.

As if reading his mind, Angelica turned her head to him from her position on the floor. "Ohhhhhh... fuck yeah Mr. Smith... your son fucks SOOOOO gooood... aahhhhhhh... His cock feels sooo fuckin' good in me... unghhhhhhh...mommy's gonna fuckin' love it..." With a groan she scooped up some more remnants of Sam's gigantic cumburst from her pitching, rippling stomach; like a flash she took the slimy handful and massaged it onto Charly's pumping penis, lubricating son's cock with father's slippery semen. Charly groaned and pumped even louder at the disgusting, delicious action; his cock pistoned more and more gobbets of his father's spooge deep into Angelica's saucy twat.

123456...9